Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

We have seen many cases when a person has created multiples usernames in the past to keep interacting on the forum, for example; A ‘X’ user gets banned from posting, then creates a new account with a different username to keep posting etc. Not saying this is necessary the case with you, but indeed, there are many similarities between those post that Tauriel quoted.
I do not care about your comments or what I am accused of, I consider myself a compassionate and merciful person. No - I am not the person or persons you seek or blame.
Going back to ariadna's golden thread thanks to several comments I was able to relate some of Parravichini's prophetic psychographics to the (Mr. MJF's post on the Grail) in the first instance to ancient Shamanism:
Laura explained that true shamanic initiations happen in dreams naturally without any alteration (although that would be just a call to the Shaman path) and she also said that a "true Shaman" does not need to ingest any psychotropic substance to achieve altered states of consciousness.(that would be a Shaman imitation).
Laura also left us clues in the cathedral of Auch about the symbolism of a Shaman initiation to a man who had his head bashed in see Laura's material (Fullcaneli's true identity and the Da-Vince code).
In the psychography of the Christ man, two elements can be seen that caught my attention:
(The man christ arrives on the streets of the world. He will proclaim love of neighbor. He will cultivate that love and give himself in renunciation. He will seek purity in chastity. He will emerge escaped from the vice of crime. He will be accused of being extravagant, of being a scoffer, of being lazy, of being a thief. He will accept and will be in truth of truths. The papacy will be his and will call him. The ecstasy will be his without drugs).
Someone is holding something in his hand and it seems that he is going to hit the head of the person lying down and there is also a (w) and in the writing it says (it will be given in renunciation) and (the ecstasy will be of him without drugs) because Laura suggests that the Shamans are experts in ecstasy techniques and combat against demons.

(The redeemed man, and of his own superior light, at the end of time, will see the being of the invisible astral, the being who surrounded and cohabited his house protecting his destiny, the Angel who spoke with him telepathically revealing to him the mysteries upon his arrival.
It will be so, the beginning of Love) !

"The superior man - conscious of the hour at the twelfth hour - will preach to the coming child and the child will say with him: It is already Jesus" (1972).

Here in this other psychography it speaks of the redeemed and it is noted that there are three beings that I will call heralds or protectors SAD.

Attachments

• bsp-0399.jpg
    bsp-0399.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 4
  • el comenzar del amor.jpg
    el comenzar del amor.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 4
  • descarga (1).jpeg
    descarga (1).jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 4
I am not sure that is quite a correct analysis. "Theology" comes from the word "theos" which is Greek for “God,” and "-ology" which is from the Greek word "logos" meaning “word.” Literally then the word theology means “words about God” (or "the word of God" for the fundamentalists) or “the study of God.” If one were to use the term generically, it functions much like “philosophy” or “worldview.” Thus, it is not so much a case of religion vs. theology as theology being the exposition of the beliefs or the philosophy of a particular religion. Theology therefore flows from religion or divine revelation (which most religions are ultimately derived from).​
I wanted to point something out to you MJF and illustrate it as an analogy.

Although the recent posts have been very interesting and diverting, they seem to have drifted a long way from the themes of this thread. If people don't mind, I would like to get back to completing the current article I am writing on the Rosicrucians and their relationship to modern America.
That's right MJF but note that your post has the number "6666" will have some meaning number...Any expert in numerology?

That's right MJF but note that your post has the number "6666" will have some meaning number...Any expert in numerology?
Well, I know that 666 is the biblical number of the beast (antichrist) but I have no idea what the numerological relevance of 6666 is, if any. Can somebody independently confirm whether my last post was number 6666 on the Forum.

You must appreciate that I have faced heavy criticism in the past for this thread drifting off topic. Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians are the main staples of the thread along with Alton Towers. We have looked at many other topics in passing including the Grail but this is not a Grail specific thread. If you wish to focus purely on the Grail, as seems to be your desire, why not take your Grail related posts and those of others, including mine, and create a new Grail thread where everyone can comment on these Grail themes. I would certainly be prepared to contribute to such a thread or are you suggesting here that I should abandon all my other research just to focus on the Grail now so as to satisfy your particular requirements? If so, that seems a bit like STS behaviour to me don't you think.

If it helps, I intend to finish my three part article on Abbe Berenger Sauniere after writing about Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians American project. Did it not occur to you that Bacon may still be alive today and a member of the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees, as is Nicolas Flamel and Fulcanelli. If so, the fact that Rennes-le-Chateau is close to the Pyrenees may be significant here.​

Well, I know that 666 is the biblical number of the beast (antichrist) but I have no idea what the numerological relevance of 6666 is, if any. Can somebody independently confirm whether my last post was number 6666 on the Forum.

You must appreciate that I have faced heavy criticism in the past for this thread drifting off topic. Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians are the main staples of the thread along with Alton Towers. We have looked at many other topics in passing including the Grail but this is not a Grail specific thread. If you wish to focus purely on the Grail, as seems to be your desire, why not take your Grail related posts and those of others, including mine, and create a new Grail thread where everyone can comment on these Grail themes. I would certainly be prepared to contribute to such a thread or are you suggesting here that I should abandon all my other research just to focus on the Grail now so as to satisfy your particular requirements? If so, that seems a bit like STS behaviour to me don't you think.

If it helps, I intend to finish my three part article on Abbe Berenger Sauniere after writing about Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians American project. Did it not occur to you that Bacon may still be alive today and a member of the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees, as is Nicolas Flamel and Fulcanelli. If so, the fact that Rennes-le-Chateau is close to the Pyrenees may be significant here.​
Your post was 978 in the thread. The number is posted at the top. My post should be 981.

You make a lot of good points. I would suggest that what you are experiencing is an awakening, as so many on this Forum have done over the years. I am working on a new post (which I hope to download soon), which touches on what you are alluding too. As a taster, I have homed in on a few excerpts from the transcripts to develop the point. Here are a couple:

Session 23 August 2001:

A: Genetically manipulated RU 353535.
Q: (L) What does that code relate to?
A: Race underpinning tribal code structure

Although this tribal genetic code has been mentioned elsewhere in the transcripts and deserves a post of its own, I would draw your attention to a subsequent oblique reference to it in the Session dated 4 May 2002:

Q: (B) Okay. Referring back to a session on 7-28-01, a reference was made in answer to a question where Laura said, 'Well okay, were going to move to France and do more work' and the answer was "You 5," question was 'Us and three kids?' and the answer was "8835 million hope and glory is coming close. Point the way to love and realms of light. Trust on it." One of the members did a search on the term U5 and came with the Comet C 1998 U5 Linear. Is this an avenue we should approach closer or investigate closer?

A: It is a code that will reveal itself soon.

I would suggest this last quote may have profound relevance to the present time. Perhaps the tribe the C's refer to here are in the process of a mass awakening and, who knows, we may be a part of it.

Your reference to Ilirya is very interesting. One issue I have found though when referring to the classical period is that names of placers may change with the tribes who move into them. This is a key point when looking at ancient history and is particularly relevant when looking at Homer's epic poems the Iliad and the Odyssey, which are the foundational works of ancient Greek literature. The episodes he depicts in these poems did not take place in Greece and the Mediterranean but related instead to the Celts of Northern Europe. That is why the C's question "Where was Arcadia" is so important to the quest.

As to Tesla, the man was a genius, probably more so than Einstein. He clearly understood the application of higher dimensional physics. I believe he was an STO orientated soul and was thwarted in his hopes of benefiting mankind with the gift of free energy. It is likely that he worked initially on the Philadelphia Experiment for the US Navy but pulled out when he saw where it was going (as did the physicist Robert Townsend Brown as well). Tesla's death may not have been as natural as claimed. One version has him being knocked down by a motor car/automobile in a hit and run accident.

As to your point on Tesla's mind projector, I wonder if it has a link to Alton Towers? The reason I mention this is because of this exchange in the transcripts:

Session 19 July 1997:

Q: Well, no. Well, is this reference to Alton Towers that Ark found on the internet, about psychic projectors. That was the only unusual thing we have found about this. Are we talking about some sort of place where they have rotating shifts of psychic projectors?

A: As you know... fiction is often the guise for the deliverance of the deepest of truths.

Did the Illuminati use Tesla's mind projector and put it into operation at Alton Towers amongst other places?

Could this last excerpt from the transcripts also link us to Shakespeare and Sir Francis Bacon, one of the possible writers and editors of the plays of Shakespeare, which are renowned for delivering the deepest truths. This is why the fact that Ilirya is mentioned in the Tempest makes perfect sense to me when you consider that Sir Francis Bacon, who was classically educated and trained, may have been behind its authorship (see my earlier post on this). We must also remember that Bacon was a spymaster and a cryptographer (Shakespeare's plays certainly contain hidden encoded messages). Indeed, there was an earlier reference to spies and fiction in that same session:

A: Must beware of agents near.

Q: Can you give any clues about these agents near?

A: Have "look," if one is looking.

Q: What kind of look?

A: Consult fiction for the truth.

Q: You mean like spy stories? If they look like a spy, they are one?

A: Close.

One wonders whether the C's may even have been drawing us towards the English author Ian Fleming and his fictional spy/agent James Bond. As we learned recently on this Forum, Fleming had a deep interest in the occult, knew Aleister Crowley and was influenced by John Dee. Indeed, John Dee's own code name, as given to him by Sir Francis Walsingham (Queen Elizabeth I's spymaster), was 007, the same designation as Fleming's character James Bond. When Queen Elizabeth corresponded with Dee, she signed her letters with an "M". Is it just coincidental too that Christian Rosenkruez (the fictional front for the 17th Century Rosicrucians) wrote a book titled Book M. Intriguingly, the Earl of Leicester, a favourite of Queen Elizabeth and an important member of her court, who had been tutored by John Dee as a child, marked his secret correspondence with two dots or two zeros, representing eyes. Moreover Dee would address his correspondence to the Queen with a heading "For your eyes only", which happened to be the title of the 8th book of the James Bond series. Whereas all the previous books were novels, this one was a compilation of five novella-length stories (5 and 8 being, of course, two numbers in the Fibonacci Sequence). A James Bond film of that name was released in 1981 starring Roger Moore in the main role.

Fleming himself was a member of MI6 (i.e., Military Intelligence 6) now called the Secret Intelligence Service. To indicate just how connected the British Intelligence services are to Freemasonry, here is supposedly the logo of MI5 (Britain's counter-intelligence and security service - the equivalent of the USA's FBI), as depicted on a pin badge:​

Note the "all seeing eye" at the top of the pyramid. It is likely that Fleming was himself a Freemason given his grave in Sevenhampton, which is marked by an obelisk atop four stones. Obelisk gravestones are often associated with Freemasons. Indeed, Flaming's main character's initials are J.B., which could represent the two pillars of Freemasonry, Joachim and Boaz, which appear in Masonic temples everywhere, as they allegedly did in the Temple of Solomon too.

Fleming was also associated with members of the Bloomsbury Group or Set, an eclectic mix of writers, intellectuals and artists including the economist Maynard Keynes, authors E.M Forster and Virginia Woolf and scholar Lytton Strachey of Cambridge University. The American poet and writer Dorothy Parker said of them that: "they lived in squares, painted in circles and loved in triangles", which seems somewhat suggestive of a Rosicrucian influence to me - see: Bloomsbury Group - Wikipedia. The reason I mention this though is that in July 1936, economist John Maynard Keynes returned from Sotheby’s auction house in London with a chest full of unpublished hand-written papers, laboratory books, diagrams and over a million unpublished words by Sir Isaac Newton. Contrary to expectations, Newton’s hitherto unseen papers did not illustrate his musings on celestial mechanics, calculus, optics or mathematical theory, but his personal work on esoteric theology and his alchemical laboratory notes. While Isaac Newton was regarded a towering sentinel of the scientific method on a global platform, he was secretly a deeply mystical, magical and animistic thinker.

The Newton Project website provides scans of papers written by John Maynard Keynes, offering researchers insights into Newton’s inner thoughts, for example: “the universe was a cryptogram set by The Almighty”, which echoes Sir Francis Bacon's idea of God setting man puzzles to be solved through the interpretation of nature. Newton set out to: “read the riddle of the Godhead, of past and future events divinely foreordained” and according to Keynes, Newton turned to the early philosophical works of the 16th century European intellectuals who formed the mystical secret society – The Ancient & Mystical Order Rosae Crucis, better known as the Rosicrucians.
See: The Newton-related Papers of John Maynard Keynes

Newton was a member and president of the Royal Society, which had grown our of Sir Francis Bacon's Invisible College. Hence, we find ourselves drawn back to Sir Francis Bacon again, who was a Rosicrucian, a spy, a cypher expert* and an alchemist.
*See: MW Codes, Ciphers, and Puzzle Series: Bacon’s Cipher – Mysterious Writings
and Bacon's cipher - Wikipedia

I have more than a strong suspicion that Bacon was a member of the Great Council of the Elect embodied in the enclave of alchemists based in the Pyrenees and may have been in direct contact with The Nation of the Third Eye as well. I hope to have a lot more to say about Bacon in upcoming posts, as I think he is one of the key men in modern history. In April last year, I posted the following musings on Sir Francis Bacon and his possible links to the enclave of alchemists (see Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians):
Francis Bacon as an Ascended Master

As a final word on Sir Francis Bacon. I would introduce another possible explanation for the C’s strange reference to “not germaine”:

“Various authors have written that there were indications that Francis Bacon had gone into debt while secretly funding the publishing of materials for the Freemasons, Rosicrucians, "Spear-Shakers", "Knights of the Helmet", as well as publishing, with the assistance of Ben Jonson, a selection of the plays that they believe he had written under the pen name "Shake-Speare" in a "First Folio" in 1623. Furthermore, they allege that Bacon faked his own death, crossed the English Channel, and secretly travelled in disguise after 1626 through France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, and other areas utilizing the secret network of Freemasons and Rosicrucians that he was associated with. It is alleged that he continued to write under pseudonyms as he had done before 1626, continuing to write as late as 1670 (using the pseudonym "Comte De Gabalis"). Elinor Von Le Coq, wife of Professor Von Le Coq in Berlin, stated that she had found evidence in the German Archives that Francis Bacon stayed after 1626 with the family of Johannes Valentinus Andreae in Germany.

Basil Montagu, a biographer of Bacon, states in his "Essays and Selections":

“Of his funeral no account can be found, nor is there any trace of the scite of the house where he died.”

Beginning early in the 20th century in the United States, a number of Ascended Master Teachings organizations began making the claim that Francis Bacon had never died. They believed that soon after completing the "Shake-Speare" plays, he had feigned his own death on Easter Sunday, April 9, 1626 — doing so on Easter Sunday as a symbol and then travelled extensively outside England, eventually attaining his physical Ascension to another plane on May 1, 1684 in a castle in Transylvania owned by the Rakoczi family. Their belief is that Bacon took on the name "Saint Germain" on that date, May 1, 1684, and became an Ascended Master.

Does this link him with the alchemist Fulcanelli perhaps who is still meant to be alive in the alchemists' alcove in the Pyrenees?

Which makes me think of the 'Third Man Theme'. In that same session dated 19 July 1997, the C's had this to say about the Third Man Theme:

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.

Is this what Bacon did? Did he master the keys to the next level and move on with grace and anticipation? However, as I have mentioned before, the Third Man is a book by English author Graham Green (incidentally, another WW2 member of MI6), which was made into a film or movie by that name (see: The Third Man - Wikipedia) starring Orson Wells and Joseph Cotton. It is a classic film noir movie and has a very memorable theme tune. It has been voted the greatest British film of all time and is well worth seeing if you haven't seen it already. However, it is the role of Harry Lime played by the great American actor Orson Wells in the film, which provides the key to the story for he is the third man of the title who has faked his own death to continue his career as a black marketeer in post war Vienna. Could the C's have intended their reference to the Third Man Theme to encapsulate a subtle hint that, like Harry Lime, Sir Francis Bacon had faked his own death in order to carry on his Rosicrucian activities behind the scenes?

By a strange coincidence, the late British film actor Bernard Lee played a supporting role as Sergeant Paine, a British military policeman, in the film. He would subsequently find fame playing the character of M (James Bond's boss) in the early James Bond films. See: Bernard Lee - Wikipedia.

If Sir Francis Bacon faked his death and eventually joined the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees like Nicolas Flamel before him, could he still be operating behind the scenes, since some alchemists seem to have mastered longevity? If so, could he even be the "Man behind the curtain" the C's spoke of here:
Session 18 January 2002:

Q: Why is it that we have attracted so much interest from the "spy vs. spy" types? After all, if there is something out there they are after, why do they need us?

A: They cannot "see" or "draw the sword from the stone."
[MJF: A clear reference to the Holy Grail, as per the King Arthur legend.]

Q: (A) It means they have some kind of knowledge, but they really can't make anything of it? Well, then there is the question. They are helping us, and they want to get something. Shall we continue and pretend that it doesn't bother us?

[…]

A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.

Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?

A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."*

*A reference to the Wizard of Oz who was not a wizard at all.

Session 18 January 2002:

Q: Why is it that we have attracted so much interest from the "spy vs. spy" types? After all, if there is something out there they are after, why do they need us?

If Bacon and other alchemists have managed to keep their bodies young it leads me to believe that they have had plenty of time to assimilate as much knowledge as possible in the hopes of capturing the power of the Grail.
But here I have some considerations:
-Someone gave them that knowledge of longevity.
-They are operative to this day at the top of privileged people of the Quorum and the Illuminati.
- They have 4d SAS bosses so they are pawns of other forces that yearn for the Grail through them.
- They are looking for the person with VRF to lead them to their treasured discovery.

But why do they insist on finding it? Thanks to the C's we know that it is a cylindrical device of transdensity Matriarchal stone- Feminine legacy a Merkaba.
Only one person has access in tune and antenna with the device.
They surely know that and it is possible that they are infiltrating this same forum... But it doesn't make sense... so much and so much knowledge that they have obtained and still incite?
in the 2002 session the C's said they "can't draw the sword from the stone"
I do not understand how they have so much knowledge and do not realize that it is impossible to try to get the Grail..¡?
I can't imagine such a long wait at all...otherwise they're going to get it...and they know the vibes (there's no escape).

Session 18 January 2002:

If Bacon and other alchemists have managed to keep their bodies young it leads me to believe that they have had plenty of time to assimilate as much knowledge as possible in the hopes of capturing the power of the Grail.
But here I have some considerations:
-Someone gave them that knowledge of longevity.
-They are operative to this day at the top of privileged people of the Quorum and the Illuminati.
- They have 4d SAS bosses so they are pawns of other forces that yearn for the Grail through them.
- They are looking for the person with VRF to lead them to their treasured discovery.

But why do they insist on finding it? Thanks to the C's we know that it is a cylindrical device of transdensity Matriarchal stone- Feminine legacy a Merkaba.
Only one person has access in tune and antenna with the device.
They surely know that and it is possible that they are infiltrating this same forum... But it doesn't make sense... so much and so much knowledge that they have obtained and still incite?
in the 2002 session the C's said they "can't draw the sword from the stone"
I do not understand how they have so much knowledge and do not realize that it is impossible to try to get the Grail..¡?
I can't imagine such a long wait at all...otherwise they're going to get it...and they know the vibes (there's no escape).
Didn't the C's say "wishful thinking will get you every time". This is the STS achilles heel and why they will ultimately fail.

Where you say "Only one person has access in tune and antenna with the device", this is your supposition, which may well be wrong. It may be that the Grail can be operated by anyone who is on the right STO wavelength (which does not rule out some sort of prior initiation process though). For example, the Ark of the Covenant was carried and operated by the Levite priesthood (who the C's described as being like pacifist monks and who would have received special training for the task). According to the biblical account, anyone else who tried to seize and operate it were zapped or eviscerated. Hence, having the right FRV is no doubt essential where the Grail is concerned but this does not mean that only one person alone is capable of finding and operating it.​

Didn't the C's say "wishful thinking will get you every time". This is the STS achilles heel and why they will ultimately fail.

Where you say "Only one person has access in tune and antenna with the device", this is your supposition, which may well be wrong. It may be that the Grail can be operated by anyone who is on the right STO wavelength (which does not rule out some sort of prior initiation process though). For example, the Ark of the Covenant was carried and operated by the Levite priesthood (who the C's described as being like pacifist monks and who would have received special training for the task). According to the biblical account, anyone else who tried to seize and operate it were zapped or eviscerated. Hence, having the right FRV is no doubt essential where the Grail is concerned but this does not mean that only one person alone is capable of finding and operating it.​
Nobody lifts a finger without affecting planets and galaxies, everything has its consequences, just like a stone thrown into water generates wave fluctuations. You lift a stone from its place and modify the frequency of the field or network that unites all energy interactions. . I will tell you something, I am a calm and patient person, I have been kind here, every time I say something good to someone it is because that goodness is also reflected in my person, be it intelligence or any other quality.
I am not an ordinary person (nobody is) and if I say something nonsense it is because there are also many projection nonsense-very sensitive and erroneous patterns to correct in the context, as you know there is no clean wheat and there is always inside garbage to throw away -clean -polish.
I will leave for another time to tell my experiences about the Grail I will not make more interventions in your post because you yourself asked me to leave and also this forum belongs to (Laura Knight J)
I also have to confess that I have no fear or respect for all the elite, no matter if they eat monatomic gold or believe they are invincible, there will always be a bigger and bigger fish that will eat them.
Thank you for your kindness, your writings helped me.

Reactions: MJF
Nobody lifts a finger without affecting planets and galaxies, everything has its consequences, just like a stone thrown into water generates wave fluctuations. You lift a stone from its place and modify the frequency of the field or network that unites all energy interactions. . I will tell you something, I am a calm and patient person, I have been kind here, every time I say something good to someone it is because that goodness is also reflected in my person, be it intelligence or any other quality.
I am not an ordinary person (nobody is) and if I say something nonsense it is because there are also many projection nonsense-very sensitive and erroneous patterns to correct in the context, as you know there is no clean wheat and there is always inside garbage to throw away -clean -polish.
I will leave for another time to tell my experiences about the Grail I will not make more interventions in your post because you yourself asked me to leave and also this forum belongs to (Laura Knight J)
I also have to confess that I have no fear or respect for all the elite, no matter if they eat monatomic gold or believe they are invincible, there will always be a bigger and bigger fish that will eat them.
Thank you for your kindness, your writings helped me.
No one is asking you to leave the Forum, certainly not me. We just need to be respectful to one another at all times. I do appreciate that you have been somewhat handicapped in having to write your posts in a language that is not your own, so it is certainly the case that the meaning of some of the things you have said may have been lost in translation at times. I do, however, appreciate some of the information you have supplied, for example, the possible Templar presence in Argentina, which I would like to look into further. This may even explain what the C's said here:
Q: Okay. This one book I just read, the guys came across the Mandeans who talked about a star called "Merica," and from this, these geniuses deduced that the Templars sailed to America! What DID happen to the Templar fleet?

A: Sail to underworld.

Southern Argentina is not far from Antarctica where we know the Nazis went at the end of WW2 to join the subterranean Aryan civilisation known as the 'Nation of the Third Eye'. So, who knows, maybe some of the Templars did the same?

You say you are a patient man. Well, I intend rolling out more posts on the Rosicrucians and Sir Francis Bacon, some of which will touch on the subject of the Grail. However, these articles take a lot of time to research and write. Hence, please be patient and wait for them to be posted. Moreover, I tend to follow the C's advice as mentioned in the extract from the transcripts shown below:
Q: Well, no I don't. That one slipped by. I will follow that one... You also once before said that when a certain 7 people assembled into a perpendicular reality, that the learning would be exponential. I am sure we are not there yet, but I am wondering if this information I have discovered about bloodlines and potential activation of DNA has any connection to that idea?

A: Build your staircase one step at a time

This is what I have been trying to do on this thread. To miss a step may mean you fail to tie things together properly. The C's emphasised that point here:​

A: If you do not know, you need more pieces before you can advance. You see, ask the mathematics teacher what happens if students fail to maintain the progression of study? But why?

Q: Because, if you fall behind, you miss a piece and can never catch up because other pieces don't fit, so you have to find the piece that fits.

Indeed, this comment is personal to me in some ways since at High School in England I studied mathematics (calculus etc.) at pre-university level and because we had a mixed group of students, some of whom were far more advanced than I was, I did fall behind and never really caught up. As a result, I didn't get a decent grade.​

No one is asking you to leave the Forum, certainly not me. We just need to be respectful to one another at all times. I do appreciate that you have been somewhat handicapped in having to write your posts in a language that is not your own, so it is certainly the case that the meaning of some of the things you have said may have been lost in translation at times. I do, however, appreciate some of the information you have supplied, for example, the possible Templar presence in Argentina, which I would like to look into further. This may even explain what the C's said here:
Q: Okay. This one book I just read, the guys came across the Mandeans who talked about a star called "Merica," and from this, these geniuses deduced that the Templars sailed to America! What DID happen to the Templar fleet?

A: Sail to underworld.

Southern Argentina is not far from Antarctica where we know the Nazis went at the end of WW2 to join the subterranean Aryan civilisation known as the 'Nation of the Third Eye'. So, who knows, maybe some of the Templars did the same?

You say you are a patient man. Well, I intend rolling out more posts on the Rosicrucians and Sir Francis Bacon, some of which will touch on the subject of the Grail. However, these articles take a lot of time to research and write. Hence, please be patient and wait for them to be posted. Moreover, I tend to follow the C's advice as mentioned in the extract from the transcripts shown below:
Q: Well, no I don't. That one slipped by. I will follow that one... You also once before said that when a certain 7 people assembled into a perpendicular reality, that the learning would be exponential. I am sure we are not there yet, but I am wondering if this information I have discovered about bloodlines and potential activation of DNA has any connection to that idea?

A: Build your staircase one step at a time.

This is what I have been trying to do on this thread. To miss a step may mean you fail to tie things together properly. The C's emphasised that point here:​

A: If you do not know, you need more pieces before you can advance. You see, ask the mathematics teacher what happens if students fail to maintain the progression of study? But why?

Q: Because, if you fall behind, you miss a piece and can never catch up because other pieces don't fit, so you have to find the piece that fits.

Indeed, this comment is personal to me in some ways since at High School in England I studied mathematics (calculus etc.) at pre-university level and because we had a mixed group of students, some of whom were far more advanced than I was, I did fall behind and never really caught up. As a result, I didn't get a decent grade.​
This is how MJF is in the field, the farmer knows where to walk to give an analogy there are pigs, ducks, toads and dogs with mustaches.
like the story of zazafrina and the golden ball that falls into the pool of water and the talking frog comes out.
You are right I love this post for me it is super special from the beginning Rosicrucians, Bacon etc and I will have to wait for new information from you as well as the new C's sessions (perhaps they will talk about the Grail) and if they don't they still treasure the Dissemination of the C's material is very important.

I do not care about your comments or what I am accused of, I consider myself a compassionate and merciful person. No - I am not the person or persons you seek or blame.
Although the recent posts have been very interesting and diverting, they seem to have drifted a long way from the themes of this thread. If people don't mind, I would like to get back to completing the current article I am writing on the Rosicrucians and their relationship to modern America.
I will tell you something, I am a calm and patient person, I have been kind here, every time I say something good to someone it is because that goodness is also reflected in my person, be it intelligence or any other quality.
This is how MJF is in the field, the farmer knows where to walk to give an analogy there are pigs, ducks, toads and dogs with mustaches.
like the story of zazafrina and the golden ball that falls into the pool of water and the talking frog comes out.

I don't regularly read your posts on this thread MJF, and yet I really appreciate your work of searching with the summit in mind, while making your way, sometimes having to take a big diversions to get back to your original path, but against the grain ( and here i don't mean to become a keto) of your own life which more or less echo both sharing your knowledge in this thread, and also in doing so learning yourself and continuing to progress.

Well allow me just an intrusion into your domain, to share this passage from the book "The New Man", by Maurice Nicoll in favour of the Grail questioner:
APPENDIX
THE man without a wedding−garment reaches the Kingdom of Heaven. Yes, he goes upstairs and
should not. By what means? By cleverly pretending. The parable is related in Matthew:
"The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a certain king, which made a marriage−feast for his son,
and sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the marriage−feast: and they would not
come. Again he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them that are bidden, Behold, I have made
ready my dinner: my oxen and fallings are killed, and all things are ready: come to the
marriage−feast. But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his
merchandise: and the rest laid hold on his servants, and entreated them shamefully, and killed
them. But the king was wroth; and he sent his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned
their city. Then said he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they that were bidden were not
worthy. Go ye therefore unto the partings of the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the
marriage−feast. And those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all as many
as they found, both bad and good, and the wedding was filled with guests. But when the king came
in to behold the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding−garment: and he saith
unto him, Friend, how earnest thou in hither not having a wedding−garment? And he was
speechless. Then the king said to the servants. Bind him hand and foot, and cast him out into the
outer darkness; there shall be the weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called, but few are
chosen. "
(Matt, xxii, 2−14. )
Who were the guests? Notice that those guests were found at the parting of the highways. One of
them is without a wedding−garment. A man reaches a certain understanding. Up to a certain point
he understands. Is he going to follow what he understands? He comes to the parting of the ways.
He has taken in intellectually what he has been taught, because to reach the "parting of the ways"
he must have received some teaching. He may have preached, swayed thousands
by his rhetoric. Did he believe internally what he taught externally? This man without a
wedding−garment has no intention of believing in what he has said. No doubt he appears good,
kind, long−suffering, charitable. He uses the right words. He deceives everyone. He can ape any
of the virtues. But interiorly he believes nothing. It is all outer show. Coming into the strong light
of those far more conscious than himself, he ceases to deceive. His inner lack of belief is seen.
Internally he is naked. A wedding−garment signifies desire for union. To be wed is to unite with
what is beyond you—not yourself. This can only come from the inner man in you. This man is all
self and show and reputation. All he does is self. He loves no one but himself and so has no inner
side. The highest in himself is himself. But he acts well. He is an actor—õðïêñéôÞò—a hypocrite.
Outwardly, he seems to believe what he says. Inwardly he believes nothing. So, inwardly, he has
no wedding−garment. He does not wish his being to wed with what he teaches. Coming to those
whose vision can penetrate outer pretence, he clearly has no wedding−garment. He has no desire
to unite with what he teaches. Why? Because he has nothing of goodness in him. Even if what he
teaches is Truth, he will not marry it

I don't regularly read your posts on this thread MJF, and yet I really appreciate your work of searching with the summit in mind, while making your way, sometimes having to take a big diversions to get back to your original path, but against the grain ( and here i don't mean to become a keto) of your own life which more or less echo both sharing your knowledge in this thread, and also in doing so learning yourself and continuing to progress.

Well allow me just an intrusion into your domain, to share this passage from the book "The New Man", by Maurice Nicoll in favour of the Grail questioner:
I did not understand your intervention and why did you mention it to me? I have not been in Tibet with the monks but I have learned by myself a concentration technique capable of knowing who interacts with me it is like reading frequencies it lets me guess you are a "writer" and also a painter and poet.

I
apologize to MJF for using his post to talk about this because I don't want to put it in another place that could upset Laura or another administrator
I am new to the forum and I wanted to know how the forum moderators and administrators regulate and control this forum?:
Can they be wrong to expel someone?
What are the premises that must be met to consider a comment or publication very bad?
Can the administrators be abusive or abuse their authority when a member of the forum does not deserve to be expelled and they expel him?
Nobody is perfect, we are human beings, many times we make mistakes. I think that administrators should set an example and be more empathetic as well as tolerant... or do you have to be a fake to belong to this forum?
the members of the forum can have the right to give their opinion with due respect as I am doing.
I have seen that with some participants "they are permissive" and with others they are not!

Back
Top Bottom