Aging Will Cease To Exist

Will the soul want an eternal status-quo with no cycling nor learning? It seems that a mechanistic view of life that is very self-centered is needed to consider such an outcome to be a good thing.

Interesting, something important to contemplate. Certainly we think that "as it is my soul, I control it" but we do not know or at least I have not read in more depth what are the independent properties of the soul being interrupted from receiving more experiences, more learning. It is like going against its very nature and like everything you do not nurture, it simply "dies".

I remember the dreadful experiment of head transplantation from one human body to another and what happens now with all the life traveled that the other body contained? if the soul is hunted with genetics how does it fit two different existential configurations and different level of learning now? the many other underlying problems that ignore beyond the state of health labeled as "normal". The procedure, the studies and even the results are unknown.

Something more in-depth must be going on between one head and the other before they are put back on (laughs).

It would be like a carrot that all the world leaders would go for and one that they'd never obtain.... Trickery and deception, of course.

Perhaps they use it to "discreetly" extend the life of certain specific people for just some reason of "balance" and to avoid "not remembering" perhaps, possibly in part, for some. I remember reading that for certain beings, they can recall their past lives to give continuity to the STS agenda.

It makes me think of, isn't our connection of fear too? not letting go of our parents, friends, what we love about the life we have, those "good" things we treasure sentimentally?...

It makes me think of the many people who have been within the STO vibration and have done significant things in the world. They have died, but others have followed in their footsteps naturally, they leave this world, then comes another, some very young reaching a sufficient level of consciousness and others at a much older age according to the times and the social structure of the moment. But undoubtedly they generate a whole revolution of thoughts, even if in the end they remain in memes, that legacy persists and it is precisely against those thoughts that psychopaths fight so that they do not rise more like them and that is why the whole issue of making people as ignorant and distracted as possible. As if ignorance could affect genetics enough to prevent that marriage with certain soul profiles.

Funny immortality... while STS tries to extend the life of a dying body, STO respects the natural change from one body to another after each reincarnation.

When I've had conversations with my children about mortality, and why we live as long as we do, I have invariably ended up asking them something along the lines of

"Who do you think will have lived a better life: Someone who lives to 30 years old, but has helped people and been kind and giving, or someone who lives to 200 years and is mean and nasty, and selfish?"

But conversely I guess if your polarisation is STS, having 200 years to perfect selfishness would be an advantage...
I may need 200 yrs to learn the guitar...would that be considered STS?

Back
Top Bottom