Aging Will Cease To Exist

I wonder if 4D STS already has this technology, and bribes 3D STS with it, to get them to do what they want? Of course, 3D STS would never recieve it. Once their usefulness is over, they tend to get discarded. It would be like a carrot that all the world leaders would go for and one that they'd never obtain.... Trickery and deception, of course.

On the other hand, if 4D STS gave this technology to one of their "chosen few", then a few of the "opposition" would of course come across it too. That would 'level the playing field' and they would be aware of this risk. :lol:

It is an attempt to change the rules of this reality, and in essence to play "God".
It seems that God/Designer foresaw such a possibility and took pre-emptive measures. I remember a study on the gene Ink4a when it became known that it takes important part in aging. So they suppressed or removed that gene in mice. It worked! There were no signs of the mice aging. There was one problem though. The same gene is responsible for keeping cancer cells in check. The poor mice died of cancer while still "young". Oops!

Everything is interconnected an none part plays a role in only one mechanism/process. Each attempt to change something comes with a price, and quite surprising one very often.

This subject reminded me Altered carbon series of books I have read a few years ago. I think there even was a movie series done by Amazon perhaps? The books are definitely bettter. Anyway, the author had an idea that the personality could be extracted and downloaded into a computer chip which would then be inserted into a sleeve (body) of your choice. This made the rich people virtually immortal. What took me as extremely interesting were the unexpected turns and struggles going on with regular people. Based on family wealth the person could be brought back with a body affordable. So male coming back as female, races mixed, young showing up as old are common there. And then glimpsing on the "immortal gloominess". What do you do being immortal? Sex will loose its appeal after first 100 years, and so will everything else. You literally tried everything, now what? - this particular bit made me chuckle :)

So this whole aging...somebody else mentioned earlier in this tread, pile of gold is simply not it.
We all need to grow up real fast if history is not to be repeated.

It would probably lead to increases of all sorts of licentious behaviours. Also risk taking would increase probably, then imagine being horrifically wounded, in permanent pain and stuck in a body that was no longer fit for survival, and being unable to die.

Imagine being born long ago, let's say the year 1620 as an example, think of all the things that have happened just since then - wars, nation/empire founding and elimination, borders changing, people migrating wherever, technological evolution, natural disasters, etc. - how does a person adapt through all of that? And would anyone really want to?

It seems that God/Designer foresaw such a possibility and took pre-emptive measures. I remember a study on the gene Ink4a when it became known that it takes important part in aging. So they suppressed or removed that gene in mice. It worked! There were no signs of the mice aging. There was one problem though. The same gene is responsible for keeping cancer cells in check. The poor mice died of cancer while still "young". Oops!

Everything is interconnected an none part plays a role in only one mechanism/process. Each attempt to change something comes with a price, and quite surprising one very often.

Yeah, exactly along the lines of my thinking which was; even if they were able to accomplish it, do they also think they can control for all the conditions, ailments, viruses etc. that could seriously put a damper on quality of life? Besides, without the prospect of death, I'm not certain one can truly live. I'm thinking Heidegger here. According to his thought, one needs to bring death into awareness to reach an authentic state of Being. Regardless, this very physical existence they we live is difficult. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied according to the C's. Now, I realize they may not have one of those but still, they want to live forever in this condition?

Go for it. I'll pass.

I find it quite ironic that the same ideology that promises longevity and eternal youth is the same that in practice, is causing young people everywhere to collapse with heart disease , which a couple of tears prior was a risk factor only to their grandparents. They like to think that they know what they're talking about, but it becomes quickly obvious that they don't.

It worked! There were no signs of the mice aging. There was one problem though. The same gene is responsible for keeping cancer cells in check. The poor mice died of cancer while still "young". Oops!
I was going to ask if this was the case - and it seems like you've answered.

I agree this sounds like STS alright - control and wishful thinking, and bound to fail at some point in the future like most have said.

I remember what Ra said bout 4D STS - "They refuse to abide by the incarnational principles of the Creator" or something along those lines.

It's got to have a detrimental effect on the soul to be removed from a natural cycle (short-wave) like that without higher intervention and assistance I would think.

I'm not against anti-aging technology in principle, I always thought it was a bit of a raw deal that one spends a third to half of their life in some state of decrepitness considering that human life is short enough as it is. The human body is a bit cheap and pathetic in my opinion. While I agree that absolute immortality is certainly a curse in disguise, I am also reminded of accounts of the Golden Age where people were very long-lived and youthfulness was retained until almost the very end of one's incarnation. The Hindus claim that lifespans during the Satya Yuga were on the order of 80K years, although this number is described as being mostly a function of their spiritual purity rather than the result of any technology, per se. It's not just spiritual either, the Cassiopaeans mentioned that changes to the physical environment caused the destruction of the water vapor canopy which caused the planet to become too irradiated and shortened lifespans to a fraction of what they were before. Ra was also of the opinion that it is difficult for humans to get out of a sort of spiritual adolescence because the lifespans were so short and that 900 years was a more appropriate number for 3D.

So I have no inclinations whatsoever that the current miserable situation is in any way for the greater good or how things were "meant to be." To me that is something akin to Stockholm syndrome; one tries to justify the abusive situation they find themselves in as for their own good or the higher powers really have their best interest at heart, when the actions of such powers usually ranges from indifference to outright maliciousness. In the context of the human scientific establishment's track record with things such as Covid-19 and mRNA vaccines, I am not enthusiastic about pursuing these treatments as an avenue to ameliorate my condition, however.

It is important for the natural order of things that there is some kind of karmic/incarnative cycle which balances what the Cassiopaeans call the short wave cycle with the long wave cycle, and attempts to break it entirely likely would invoke the fury of cosmic laws of equilibrium, but there appears to be a great deal of flexibility regarding what happens in between concerning durations and states of physical vehicles. I do find the current arrangement to be suboptimal, and if I possessed sufficient knowledge to change it, I would.

It is also possible that if you possessed sufficient knowledge, including about wider picture, inevitable consequences and price, you wouldn't, don't you think?
Possible, but unlikely. As I said, I see nothing intrinsically magnanimous about the current situation. My intent would be to restore the human organism back to its original design parameters, not create some kind of immortal being. Like any technology, there are those who will use it for evil as well as for good. If someone chooses to go further with it and try to become immortal, that is their choice, not mine, and I think there would be some dire repercussions for them at some point. The only mitigating factor I see is that some people have really chosen the suffering in some way, really NEED to experience it, and they are attracted to it for some karmic reason. In those individuals, the technology would fail if properly constructed. For everyone else, it would provide the opportunity to live a longer richer life, if they choose to utilize the possibility.

I had a discussion with a friend about this recently, and we pretty much agreed that 80 years (I'm taking a life expectancy in the range) was a too short time to learn enough and get out of a state of ignorance, including being able to experiment more and spending time reading entire libraries to accumulate enough knowledge. The conditions of our existence overwhelm us so much that it is difficult to escape from them for a while to learn something other than what daily life can ask/impose on us.

Within about 50 years (possibly far less though), aging will cease to exist, and become a reversable process entirely.

Argentine songwriter and singer Facundo Cabral Facundo Cabral once said:

"What a strange thing man is: to be born he does not ask, to live he does not know and to die he does not want".

This attitude of wanting to stay young and avoid death reminds me of what the Cs once said about the goals of 4D sts. One of them is to stay in this density and make their species viable..

Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?

A: They do.

Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.
It seems obvious that access to such technology (if it is not already in their possession) would only be for the elite or those who can afford it...Or the most psychopathic. Which also makes me think of that scenario presented in the movie Elysium. It seems that this would be the ideal strategy for lizards to download themselves onto a human body.

While the discussion about the prospect of stopping/reversing the aging process is interesting and important by itself, especially when considering the reality of the world we live in, moral aspects of such intervention and possible consequences not only to an individual but also to the whole planet and its population (and there are many devils hiding in the details), I was not sure I'd trust Ezra Cohen Watnick and his telegram post. So I went to look for the source paper. For anyone interested, it's been published in eLife.

I had a discussion with a friend about this recently, and we pretty much agreed that 80 years (I'm taking a life expectancy in the range) was a too short time to learn enough and get out of a state of ignorance, including being able to experiment more and spending time reading entire libraries to accumulate enough knowledge. The conditions of our existence overwhelm us so much that it is difficult to escape from them for a while to learn something other than what daily life can ask/impose on us.

How can you know that having 200 years or more to live (and a possibility of reversing damage done to the body by your reckless lifestyle and diet), you wouldn't be postponing your personal development and engage instead in adventurous life? How do you know that the conditions of your much longer existence would be less overwhelming? Think about your nervous system having to deal with high stress due to such conditions for two or three hundred years. And there is so much more to it...

Not bizarre at all! Just not aligned with the current culture and ideology.

Back
Top Bottom