Aging Will Cease To Exist

Ocean

The Living Force
IMG_20220701_134311_249.jpg

Within about 50 years (possibly far less though), aging will cease to exist, and become a reversable process entirely.

Humanity is about to be immortal, or at least, unaging.

Emerging science says we can reset the clock.

Right now their methods irradiate cells, but that wont be a problem for long.

Welcome to the future.

-----
What the above graphs show, are the results of a study published this year on middle-aged human fibroblast cells in which the aging process was reversed by 3 decades and cell functionality restored.

Fibroblast cells are used by your body to heal when it is wounded, and decline in functionality with age.

Their process shows that within 17 days they were able to reset the clock on cells.

And what if some of the nefarious Methuselahs can be kept alive long enough to be made young again? How about immortal Killary? What a prospect for the world!

I'm already beginning to think they cloned Henry Kissinger or do something to keep him alive so long! And Dr Fauci is another one well preserved, unless he took the jab, as he says he did. Not necessarily a good thing for humanity .

Even if we suppose that delaying aging of death indefinitely was possible, what would that do to the psyche or the soul of a non-robotic person? Will the soul want an eternal status-quo with no cycling nor learning? It seems that a mechanistic view of life that is very self-centered is needed to consider such an outcome to be a good thing. After all, if there is no death, there is no need for future generations to whom to leave a legacy, or to leave as a legacy. No accountability, no prospects, no becoming, a little like when Odysseus was trapped in Calypso's island, like an artificial "metaverse". An acquaintance who bought into the trans-humanist promise of eternal life has ceased to live and instead just exists awaiting for the magical pill of eternal life. Not living in order to live is a strange outcome of this technolatry, or as expressed in another context, the worship of the physical world.

It is an attempt to change the rules of this reality, and in essence to play "God". I can't see how anything good can come out of such hubris and wishful thinking but more suffering. Instead of working with the limitations that exist for a reason and learning the lessons of this reality and moving on, the people engaged in such projects are actually clinging to illusions and further entrenching themselves in the very thing that they're supposedly attempting to overcome. It is an example of STS thinking.

If people can live indefinitely then what happens when the planet becomes overpopulated? Babies upon babies upon babies until what? A cleansing sacrifice some to make room? Automatic extermination of the weak or disabled? One shudders at the thought.
Have you seen the movie where they won the lottery to go to the last safe haven on Earth? (The Island with Ewan McGregor) Without spoilers it could be something like that...

"Yes become eternal slave of the beast while no soul is left in you for conscious choices" It have been reminded once that the door to eternal life is existence. 3d is just a fraction of the whole infinite creation. When we have experienced everything there is to experience on this plane, what is our next destination?

I understand our 3d bodies as temporary space suits for learning our (maturity level appropriate) lessons and the thought of laying this very dense vehicle down at one point is a relief - so if someone threatened me with an eternal incarnation entrapment, I'd be absolutely horrified.

Seeing how easily the general human population are getting fooled by the ptb's propaganda in our days, the last thing I'd want is to end up as an "eternal" resident or detainee of the 4D realm. Because in the end, the above reprogramming study looks like it's approaching a kind of out of time and space technology, so yeah, these scientists are very good at downloading questionable sources. But don't count with me in this kind of revolution.

Unfortunately, I could see a lot of people signing up for this, if it became possible. They are so scared of death; no longer existing is a horror, not to be contemplated.

I recently went to a funeral where there was no mention of life after death. I hardly know anyone who does not scoff at the very idea of existence beyond physical death.

We have all witnessed millions frightened witless by the scamdemic, locking themselves, their children away from society, risking their businesses, the economy, wearing those dreadful masks, even injecting an untried and experimental gene therapy, all in order to escape death. They gave up their humanity and dignity, so they could prolong their “lives”.

Also, even young girls these days are getting Botox injections, because they are worried about future wrinkles. Older women spend a fortune on surgery and cosmetics to look younger and more attractive. Fashionable older people wear clothing more suited to the young; so many try to look, behave, and sound as youthful as possible.

If this became a “thing”, endorsed by the rich and famous, I could imagine many being tempted into slowing down the aging process, and prolonging their life span by a few decades at first. Perhaps they would keep on prolonging this process, while the scientists or beauticians would make as much money as they can, by encouraging their clients to receive constant updates (with a few undisclosed and complimentary additions) Shudder!

However, we all know that the Universe has other plans for in store for us…

Back
Top Bottom