abovetopscret.com, Project SERPO, Project Camelot, Project Avalon

Slandering the Jaczyk name

_http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?625-Laura-Knight-Jadczyk-whats-wrong-with-her

I accidentally came across this article the other day, I don't know if anyone on this forum has ever seen this thread on the Project Avalon website. One of the forum members did a book review of "Secret History" in 2006 on amazon and proceeded to open up the bashing and slandering of Laura and Ark's. There are some pretty harsh comments about the Jadczyk's on this post. I am for certain that this kind of material is rampant all over the Internet, with Laura and Ark being such controversial truth seekers. One forum member even post that they were a former member of the Cassiopaean forum and that they were screwed over and mislead by Laura before she moved from Florida to France.

Could that be evidence of an Agent Provacateur? I firmly believe that you have to look at all the evidence and put the pieces of the puzzle together before you can judge somebody as a complete whacko, just because the truth out there, is so much stranger then fiction then any of us could have ever imagined! It makes things real difficult sometimes though when I read these things because it makes me start questioning everything and everybody all over again. But I guess skepticism is valuable in weighing both sides of the argument.

Re: Slandering the Jaczyk name

Hi KnowledgeJunkie2012,

it was mentioned the first time in this topic here.

KnowledgeJunkie2012 said:
It makes things real difficult sometimes though when I read these things because it makes me start questioning everything and everybody all over again. But I guess skepticism is valuable in weighing both sides of the argument.

That's one reason why this webpage was created: www.cassiopaea-cult.com

Thanks for the heads up Gawan, the topic has been merged. KnowledgeJunkie, it's best to do a forum search for a topic before posting to avoid repeats like the above. The search engine is your friend. ;)

Re: Slandering the Jaczyk name

Gawan said:
Hi KnowledgeJunkie2012,

it was mentioned the first time in this topic here.

KnowledgeJunkie2012 said:
It makes things real difficult sometimes though when I read these things because it makes me start questioning everything and everybody all over again. But I guess skepticism is valuable in weighing both sides of the argument.

That's one reason why this webpage was created: www.cassiopaea-cult.com

Ya I'm aware of that. I've had a rough week with dealing with the trials and tribulations of life. As I do constantly question everything, I had a real down moment today when I started thinking what if nothing is true? What if we are all being mislead and no one is obtaining the correct information? I forgot for a brief second why this forum is so important to me and so many others and why it is the absolute opposite of what a cult truly represents. I can say that because I used to go to church every Sunday and was an avid member of youth group. The judgments that those fundamentalist Christians lay down on the other non-believers, are absolutely appalling! Not to mention what is said on the Internet about Laura and Ark, they seem to never get a fair chance, because people do not look at all the evidence. But I digress, just wanted to say: my apologies to the forum for my ignorant and obvious statement I made in the initial post. I was not thinking clearly. :(

Again my apologies. I will make sure and remember to search for topic first, so I don't backtrack people on the forum.

It is very rare for me to read critics of authors before buying a book and that happened before buying the books of Laura, I refused to read the critics at Amazon.Uk. I don't know... My intuition told me that Laura was OK. I refused also, at the beginning, to read anything about her. I just look at the interview with the phantom Kerry and I liked her (not Kerry, but Laura ;D). I saw also some videos of Laura talking about the C's and about food, I liked her very much also. But what made me feel secure with Laura and SOTT.NET was the articles. Laura's articles are incredible, for me. They show an intelligence exceptional and that was enough for me to give her confidence. Then after that I read about what people were lying about her. But not before having myself a personal idea.

Intuition is very important. And also thinking. Rumors are terrible, always. So the best thing is to be aware of rumors. And fly when rumors are there.

I have used ATS on and off over the last decade or more, extremely infrequently in the last 6 years, following repeated bans - for nothing too egregious, just calling out their gate keeping staff out for what they are... but the desire to do so, ebbed with my youth.

My last encounter on ATS was in 2020 when I stumbled across Rothschild & Rockefeller facebook pages and websites which were heavily promoting their new CBDCs and Government Digital Coins, which I thought was a significant finding. I posted the info under a brand new account and provided a ream of resources but I was shadow banned immediately.... and that was that. I suspect it was the content, and not because they knew any of my old IDs at all.

Personally I'll always associate them with 9/11 gate-keeping, UFO debunking and then Serpo Hoax, I'll also always remember that they were originally created as a debunking site, but they changed their public agenda to follow the cash when it suited, and their slogan "Deny Ignorance" took on a double meaning.

I notice today that they are dying the same death of most forums of their early era and are a shadow of their former selves. not helped by the fact they have buried and hidden the best researchers and the best research threads they ever had on their servers.

Back
Top Bottom