About David Icke & James Redfield

reptilian question

Hermit Brad said:
ScioAgapeOmnis, instead of trying to dissect CitizenNot's posts, why don't you respond to the topic at hand?
Both Hermit Brad and CitizenNot need to use the search funtion at the top of the forum page and read the posts associated with David Icke. After having thoroughly read these posts, if you still have anything to say, go ahead, but please 'read first and post later'.

reptilian question

Actually, I don't think that 'petty' is correct in this case - ScioAgapeOmnis is merely pointing out that your post is contradictory - it is really important to not only be clear on this forum, but, whenever possible, to try to minimize the noise in what you're saying.
I understand but I don't like my words to be twisted, especcially since I also pointed out that I do not take David Icke's words as doctrine in the same line. It is contradictary though, very, in fact. I'll make it a point to watch what I say so as not to confuse the reader.

EDIT:

Hmmm, I don't understand, was this really about the words I used or is it JUST about me liking David Icke?

reptilian question

anart said:
Hermit Brad said:
ScioAgapeOmnis, instead of trying to dissect CitizenNot's posts, why don't you respond to the topic at hand?
Both Hermit Brad and CitizenNot need to use the search funtion at the top of the forum page and read the posts associated with David Icke. After having thoroughly read these posts, if you still have anything to say, go ahead, but please 'read first and post later'.
I merely posted a resource link in response to a request. And, if I may ask, why didn't you mention ScioAgapeOmnis?

reptilian question

Hermit Brad said:
What is this, a tag team? ;-)

All wrestling humor aside, Scio is applying some "thinking with a hammer" with respect to what is posted here.

reptilian question

Tag-teaming? Hardly. I just stated that ScioAgapeOmnis is dissecting petty information in CitizenNot's posts, instead of tackling the topic at hand.

reptilian question

CitizenNot said:
EDIT:

Hmmm, I don't understand, was this really about the words I used or is it JUST about me liking David Icke?
Since you asked I'll tell you my thoughts. Of course you're more than free to like David Icke, the issue as I see it is that you stated that "When the Lizards interbreeded with us, they gave us Sentience!" now this was said in such a way that it sounded to me like you believe it to be fact. You then went on to say "If it's truth or not, I have no idea. I'm rather reluctant to act on it until I know for certain." I know you mentioned it sounds contradictory and it is, but to me it sounded more like you were using a get out clause, as though you don't want to examine you're beliefs about Icke.

You see I don't understand how you can like someone who probably, and if you do the research it seems likely, spreads DISINFO, and not just about lizards.

reptilian question

I am not going to latch on to any truth until I have enough information to come to concrete conclusion, and fact is, I, nor anyone else, really knows how much information they need. I don't jump to conclusions, or at least I try not to, then again we don't always really know what we're doing. I have read info for David Icke and I have read info against them. As far as I'm concerned they are both biased. Biased information is never completely reliable.

The Biggest Crime of the higher ups and psychopats that control our lives is the refusal to consider ideas. Ideas which I've seen many of you defend here. Consider their methods of marking those that are different as enemies and madmen, and to persecute them through covert means. When I came to this site, I expected to exchange and argue over ideas, but I also expected people to be honest and upfront and mature enough to not judge me as a moron or a sadist for them, unlike the people they are supposedly against.

EDIT: Have you ever considered that by your own logic, your own information could be disinfo?. Have you also considered that no human knows everything? and therefore, 'logic' itself is subjective.

I will continue to like David Icke and I will continue to speculate over his ideas, as well as yours. Until I find the truth.

reptilian question

Hermit Brad said:
I merely posted a resource link in response to a request. And, if I may ask, why didn't you mention ScioAgapeOmnis?
I didn't mention ScioAgapeOmnis in reference to this direction due to his many previous posts on the subject - he has obviously read them, thus most probably understands the issues at hand and the background of the discussion on the forum - no other reason, actually.

reptilian question

And you assume that we haven't done our research? You see, CitizenNot posted on the topic, but I didn't. Why am I being targeted as sharing the same perspective?

reptilian question

Hermit Brad said:
And you assume that we haven't done our research? You see, CitizenNot posted on the topic, but I didn't. Why am I being targeted as sharing the same perspective?
I do not intend for you to feel 'targeted' - that is not the point and I apologize if that is the case. Since you are the one who posted the link to David Icke on this thread, it follows that you believe him to be a reliable source of information (why would you post a link to 'not reliable' information). However, if you had completely read the threads that focus on him on this forum, you would realize that he is considered to be a disinformation artist - period.

Therefore, while you may have certainly 'done your research' - it obviously was not done on this forum, or it's related pages - we simply have no interest in promoting disinformation sources. If you had indeed read the threads available on this subject, then why in the world would you link to his site?

reptilian question

The original poster was interested in Reptilians, I am also interested in the theory, so I linked the poster to a resource. Just because I link someone to a resource, doesn't mean I support the theory. People should be able to come to their own conclusions, without other peope saying that a theory is disinformation and leaving it at that. If they come to a personal conclusion that it is disinformation, that's fine. If they don't, that's up to them.

reptilian question

CitizenNot said:
When I came to this site, I expected to exchange and argue over ideas, but I also expected people to be honest and upfront and mature enough to not judge me as a moron or a sadist for them, unlike the people they are supposedly against.

EDIT: Have you ever considered that by your own logic, your own information could be disinfo?. Have you also considered that no human knows everything? and therefore, 'logic' itself is subjective.

I will continue to like David Icke and I will continue to speculate over his ideas, as well as yours. Until I find the truth.
A moron or a sadist where did that come from? Actually I believe many humans do know everything it's just a matter of accessing everything and as far as I know logic can be faulty but not subjective. Out of interest could you point me in the direction of info that is for Icke and tell me why you think it's biased?

reptilian question

Hermit Brad and CitizenNot - you both registered the same day, you both posted ten times now and you both seem to not have read the material available here and at Cass pages. All those similarities do not mean anything yet, but since this forum went through many disturbing troll invasions it is understandable that some members get a little bit "jumpy". This topic becomes a series of one-liners which do not bring anything new to the reptilian issue, but still it can become revealing regarding other issues :)

reptilian question

Out of interest could you point me in the direction of info that is for Icke and tell me why you think it's biased?
http://www(dot)davidicke.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

^ David Icke's website

It's biased because it was created by people who support David Icke, as is anything in support of David Icke. That's why I can't trust it, it's the same reason why I can't trust the information I see on this site, or the information I see anywhere, or even the information I believe.

Mass opinion doesn't make anything right. Not even minor opinion that goes against it.

I hope this doesn't sound disrespectful, but don't you think it's wrong to immediatly shoot down anyone who likes David Icke and finds his opinions fascinating as a Troll?, or someone who's all for disinformation? or someone who's completely ignorant?

Don't you think there's something wrong with that way of thinking?

EDIT: And yeah, Hermit Brad is acctually a friend of mine, which is why he defended me. He also introduced me to this site acctually, he's been following it far longer than me.

But that aside, why the us and them approach?, do you think we're against you just because we believe something different than you?

reptilian question

I felt certain that you either knew each other or you were the same person. When Hermit said "And you assume that we haven't done our research?" that's what did it. Thanks for being open about that.

I know it sounds like people here are been dismissive and that everyone is "towing the party line" yet you have to remember we are dealing in probabilities and that is as close as we can get to truth and at some point you have to commit to a probability otherwise you just become an information junkie.

Back
Top Bottom