2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

Much as I admire RFK jr for his undoubted courage and his outstanding contribution to the cause of opposing the COVID madness, we should not forget that when it comes to his absolute commitment to the belief that 'climate change' is a product of anthropogenic emissions, he is as demented and convinced on the subject as the likes of Al Gore (or even worse in that he actually believes in what he says, unlike Gore). Sadly skepticism and deductive reasoning applied to one area of authoritarian policy making flies out the window when it comes to another of perhaps even greater importance and where his cognitive biases flood his reason with base lies. Furthermore, he also appears to have shown a willingness to fall into the company of some very strange bedfellows during the pandemic - and be it a case of naivety or by design - he has ended up associating his name with some of the most woo-woo types and organisations that look to have connections to deep state PSYOP's, especially in the New Age sector.

Realistically he doesn't have a hope in hell of getting the Democratic nomination anyway, so hopefully that will keep him safe, but I would still have concerns should he be foolish enough to put his name forward and make a real stab at a national run - for by so doing he could unwittingly do long lasting harm to the last vestiges of respect and standing for the Kennedy dynastic name by trying to bring it back out into the wider public arena at a time when, as Charles Schumer put it back in 2017,
“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you...”.

Realistically he doesn't have a hope in hell of getting the Democratic nomination anyway, so hopefully that will keep him safe, but I would still have concerns should he be foolish enough to put his name forward and make a real stab at a national run - for by so doing he could unwittingly do long lasting harm to the last vestiges of respect and standing for the Kennedy dynastic name by trying to bring it back out into the wider public arena at a time when, as Charles Schumer put it back in 2017,
This is true, although in his case I daresay he'd be treated much like Tulsi Gabbard was in her moment, ignored and negative PR and then it would end up being rigged against him. The thing we all learned in the 2016 primaries was how deeply corrupt the DNC really is, so he wouldn't stand a chance in hell. But also, you're right, I have a feeling that, in the hypothetical scenario, they would trash the Kennedy name, I can almost see the headlines "Why JFK was really a mysoginist, Putin love, nazi.." etc.

And reading Trump, I see it two ways, one keeping him so popular by continuously giving him free air time is the best way to ensure his popularity, either they have no idea what the effect of the efforts to make him so popular will be, specially making him look like such an underdog, or.. it's the best way they can come up to keep the RNC divided and without a solid candidate, or both!

Either way, I expect nothing but Trump in the next several weeks in the airwaves.

Hi guys,

I know it is beyond unlikely that RFK Jr will even make it on the ballots on 2024, but he is a very interesting writer and speaker, so I figured it would be a good idea to give him his own thread, although I realize that his candidacy has been discussed elsewhere, so if you guys think it's best to move this thread along with that one, then sure.

I recently came across a few excerpts of an interview he had with Unheard news, that caught my interest. The full interview is here:

And here are the excerpts that caught my interest initially regarding Russia:

"We should have listened to Putin for many years": Robert F. Kennedy Jr. reflects on U.S. role in Ukrainian conflict

Moscow has repeatedly offered to reach an agreement on the Donbass regions, whose residents have been killed by Kiev for years, but Washington has unleashed a war against Russia at the hands of the Ukrainians, who are now suffering heavy losses, says the nephew of former U.S. President John F. Kennedy.

The US authorities should have listened to Moscow's warnings for many years to avoid the Ukrainian conflict, said the nephew of former US President John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. who recently formally announced his candidacy for the Democratic nomination for the 2024 US presidential election.

"Slaughterhouse because of the geopolitical ambition of the neoconservatives."

Discussing the Ukrainian conflict in an interview with UnHerd magazine, Kennedy Jr. noted that "the Russians have repeatedly offered to settle," but the U.S. has unleashed a war against Russia at the hands of the Ukrainians, who are now suffering heavy losses.
"If you look at the Minsk agreements, with which the Russians offered to settle, today it looks like a really good deal. Let's be honest: this is a US war against Russia to essentially sacrifice the flower of Ukrainian youth in a slaughterhouse of death and destruction for the neocons' oft-stated geopolitical ambition of the neocons to change Vladimir Putin's regime and deplete the Russian Armed Forces so that they cannot fight anywhere else in the world," he said.

He claimed that Washington has already sacrificed 300,000 Ukrainians in this conflict and quoted an unidentified commander of an elite Ukrainian special forces unit as claiming that 80% of his troops had been killed. "Right now, the Russians are killing Ukrainians at a ratio of 1:5 or 1:8, depending on what data you believe," he stressed.

"If you address Russia in a hostile way, of course their reaction will be hostile."

In this conflict the US must do "what is reasonable, what saves lives," the politician says, recalling the words of his uncle, who stated, "If you want to achieve peace, you have to put yourself in the other guy's shoes." He also acknowledges that Washington "essentially supported the coup in 2014 against the democratically elected government of Ukraine."

"If you look at that, and you put yourself in Russia's position, you say, 'Okay, the U.S., our biggest enemy, is treating us as an enemy. Now it has taken over the government of a nation and turned it hostile to us, and then it has started passing laws that are harmful to this giant Russian population [in the Donbass People's Republics],'" he said, noting that if Mexico, for example, did against the US population living there what the Ukrainian authorities have done against the residents of Donbass in recent years, US troops "would invade the country in a second."

Moreover, answering the question of what wise and equivalent action the US authorities should have taken in February 2022, the politician noted that, first of all, "they should have listened to Putin for many years." "We made a commitment to Russia, to [the last ruler of the Soviet Union, Mikhail] Gorbachev, not to move NATO one millimeter eastward. Then we went in and lied to ourselves. We went into 13 NATO countries, we put in nuclear-capable missile systems; we did joint exercises with Ukraine and with these others for NATO. What is the purpose of NATO?" he said, stressing that if "you address Russia in a hostile way from the beginning, of course their reaction will be hostile."

Key points needed to end the conflict

Kennedy Jr. argues that there are three key points necessary to end hostilities, noting that if the Minsk agreements are taken into account, they "set the basis for a final settlement".

Thus, in his words, the Donbass regions, "which have 80% ethnic Russian population, Russians who were being systematically killed by the Ukrainian government", have to be made autonomous within Ukraine and protected in order to "put an end to the bloodshed".

In addition, in his view, Washington has to withdraw its Aegis anti-missile systems, equipped with the same missile launchers used to fire Tomahawk cruise missiles, whose strike capability can harbor any type of explosive, including nuclear warheads, 70 miles (about 113 km) from the Russian border. He recalled that when the USSR deployed missiles in Cuba in 1962, 1,500 miles (about 2,414 km) from Washington DC, US authorities were ready to invade the island.

And finally, the politician believes that his country should also agree not to include Ukraine in NATO. "I think that based on these three points, someone like me could solve this war. I don't think the neoconservatives are capable of solving it, nor the people around [US] President [Joe] Biden, as they were the ones who created the problem. I don't think they will ever recognize it," he declared, but adding that, in any case, he "does not justify the barbaric and illegal invasion of Ukraine."

At the same time, Kennedy Jr. says his approach to NATO as president would be different than it is now, as well as that he intends to "look at how to reduce tensions between the great powers" - China, the U.S. and Russia - and how to "get these countries to deal with their neighbors without pressures from the U.S. that make them feel like they're going to have to go into military mode." "That's something we have to look at, and the reason we have to look at it is that we have institutional problems in our country," he concluded.

⚡🇺🇸⚡️ Donald Trump is taking a risk‼️

Even John F. Kennedy did not make such a statement‼️

But he was killed, as if on a hunting trip with a gun, and in the very center of the million-dollar city of Dallas☝🏻

Donald Trump said today:

"When I return to the Oval Office, we will completely destroy the Deep State. We will create a truth and reconciliation commission that will declassify and publish all documents on state espionage, censorship and corruption."

Somehow it's getting more and more anxious for Trump🧩

Video here in TG:

⚡🇺🇸⚡️ Donald Trump is taking a risk‼️

Even John F. Kennedy did not make such a statement‼️

But he was killed, as if on a hunting trip with a gun, and in the very center of the million-dollar city of Dallas☝🏻

Donald Trump said today:

"When I return to the Oval Office, we will completely destroy the Deep State. We will create a truth and reconciliation commission that will declassify and publish all documents on state espionage, censorship and corruption."

Somehow it's getting more and more anxious for Trump🧩

Video here in TG:

iread somewhere he has been declared holy or protected and there was even a movie on this...

A lot is known in comparison...

To establish peace in Ukraine, Trump's return to power in the United States is necessary, — Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

"I am sure that if Mr. Trump were president, no war would tear Ukraine and Europe apart today. Come back, Mr. President, make America great again and bring us peace!" said Orban.
Video 👇

just ran into this article about an interview he had with 77WABC during my evening rounds, he's not holding back.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. accuses CIA of involvement in his uncle's assassination

"The evidence that the CIA was involved in the assassination and cover-up is overwhelming," the politician asserted.

Candidate for the Democratic nomination for the 2024 U.S. presidential election Robert F. Kennedy Jr. declared Sunday that the CIA was involved in the assassination of his uncle, former U.S. President John F. Kennedy.

"It is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his assassination. I think this is beyond any reasonable doubt at this point," he said during an interview with broadcaster 77 WABC.

"As far as the assassination of my uncle, the evidence that the CIA was involved in the assassination and the cover-up is overwhelming," he said.

Assassination of John F. Kennedy

Kennedy was assassinated on Nov. 22, 1963, while riding through the streets of Dallas, Texas, in his convertible presidential limousine, when former Marine Lee Harvey Oswald opened fire on the president from a nearby building.

In December 2022, the U.S. National Archives declassified thousands of documents related to the president's assassination. Hundreds of them contain records of Lee Harvey Oswald's trips to Mexico City weeks before the assassination, as well as references to secret collaboration between "elements of the Mexican government" and U.S. intelligence.

Meanwhile, an article published on the CIA website describes the agency's alleged involvement in the assassination of the former US president as a "lie".

WASHINGTON, May 7 - RIA Novosti. US presidential candidate lawyer Robert Kennedy Jr., who is the nephew of the 35th US President John F. Kennedy, in an interview stated the involvement of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) of the country in the assassination of the head of state in 1963.
"There is convincing evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think at the moment it is beyond reasonable doubt," the New York Post quotes him as saying.
According to Kennedy Jr., the American intelligence service was involved not only in the murder, but also in "covering up the traces" of the crime.

RFK was recently in Hannity,

it was mentioned that according to polls he's gained some ground and now sits at 19% of voters intention, he also talks about his comments about the CIA involvement to kill JFK, and doubles down on his position that the US has effectively killed 300k Ukrainians, calling out the policy of fighting until the last Ukrainian.

It will be a deep disappointment to see him loose, but who knows, maybe his voice and reach will have a better effect as a campaigner than as the occupant of the Oval Office.

We shall see.

Our future expected President Bobby Kennedy and his expected Pentagon Chief, Colonel Douglas Macgregor are having a very sober chat on how to repair the country and pull US money the heck out of Ukraine. :) I like how these two are having a talk and I want to see them fixing the USA!

And for those who were wondering about it, here's RFK's position on running with Trump.
There we go, this causes a definitive split from the get-go between the voters so no one will have a majority. Now imagine if both combined their forces how they could break the spell of the current fog which has descended on most in the USA. It would even force the MSM to take heed and roll back mechanisms controlling free speech.

Ah well......

And for those who were wondering about it, here's RFK's position on running with Trump.
Sic transit gloria mundi. :( As if the promising candidates were on some "hidden mind-programming radio-wave broadcast". There should be a united Trump-Kennedy-Tucker-Douglas Macgregor front. Instead:
There we go, this causes a definitive split from the get-go between the voters so no one will have a majority.

Back
Top Bottom