2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

Anything can happen in better timelines, I think. Discussed and celebrated thoroughly here and on Newsreal in the future, I want a Kennedy-Trump-Tucker-DeSantis alliance, where each of the four realize that the current Sponsors-Based System©℗® [sic] are not the way to go. But rather go with Kennedy's recently stated goals.

Not much chance for that to happen in this timeline? Well then just choose-to-go to a better one via Being / FRV and experience the above! I think, its possible to do.

Exclusive — Robert F. Kennedy at the Border: ‘This Problem Is Solvable’

A short video of Kennedy and the administrator of border admissions, reveals she processes up to 800 persons a day. They are bussed up to Phoenix airport then they fly to the town that has been designated for them. If they don't have money it is taken care of for them. 15 busses a day with 52 passengers to each bus.

"at a gap in the border wall near Yuma, Arizona, had exposed him to a “dystopian nightmare.”

"In a selfie video filmed at 1:00 a.m. on Tuesday in Yuma, Kennedy spoke about watching hundreds of migrants cross the border — from West Africa, South Africa, Central Asia, and other far-flung countries."

The border invasion was easily avoidable. They did it, and are continuing to do it purposely.

Some say, to get more Dem voters. I don’t buy it.

Some say, to get new workforce. I don’t buy that either. (Unless the PTB are super-stupid)

Over 170 countries have been reported coming (in-groups) into the country. Recently groups from Turkey and Iran have been reported. They are not the poor Latin Americans. The Latin American cartels probably have nice home in every major city in the US, not to mention “other visitors” that have been brought here for purposes unknown.

The “set up” doesn’t look good. I have been speculating where the probable future is going, but for now, I’ll leave this subject here.

Last edited:
Interesting to observe how it develops further...

Kennedy bypassed Biden and Trump ahead of the 2024 election

The US presidential candidate, Democrat Robert Kennedy Jr. received the highest favorability rating among American voters, writes Forbes.

According to The Economist/YouGov poll, the rival of the incumbent head of state Joe Biden in the battle for the nomination as a candidate from the Democratic Party is positively assessed by 49% of respondents, and only 30% negatively.

According to the study, Kennedy's net rating is 19 points, which is higher than that of any other contender. In particular, Biden has a negative indicator and is minus 9 points — only 45% of Americans rate the US president positively, and 52% of respondents hold the opposite point of view.
As for the candidates for the post of head of state in the Republican Party, the leading candidate, former US leader Donald Trump also does not have a positive rating — his indicator is at minus 10 points, the politician has 43% positive ratings against 53% negative. However, Kennedy's figures, as Forbes notes, are more ambiguous, since 21% of Americans could not describe their attitude to politician.

Kennedy was on Rogans latest podcast for over 3 hours. That is the first time I really listened to him for an extended time. Although it is a pity that he seems to think the way he does about Ukraine, Russia and Putin, it could also be that this is for strategic reasons although I am personally not in favor of that kind of strategic enclosure, if that is what he is doing. He didn’t talk about that directly on the podcast (I heard that somewhere else). As for
his environmental efforts in the past I can’t find much wrong about this, since it seems to be mostly the „old school“ type of environmental concerns/efforts he was involved in such as stopping big companies from poisoning lakes, rivers and so on and protecting nature and people from getting poisoned by sick fish. I think those are legitimate efforts I always supported. As for his efforts in terms of vaccines and other poisonous things people are confronted with, I think he does an outstanding job.

Generally speaking, I get a really good and passionate vibe from Kennedy that is not like a robotic politician at all. Down to earth. In the Rogan interview he also talked about his uncle JFK and his remarkable efforts/abilities to emphasize with people and the gift of curiosity he possessed which enabled him to put himself in the shoes of others. He brought up the example how he understood that the russians were really the ones that defeated the Nazis with horrendous losses and what that meant to them and why they don’t want to have such a thing happening to them again. He also talked about his father RFK and that he gave him a book to read three days before he was killed in a peculiar way, which was basically about a guy doing the right thing by comforting people in a pandemic situation by doing his duty despite personal risks.

There seems to be something about the Kennedy family that produces remarkable people and I think Robert Kennedy Junior is another example of this. He also seems to be a person who can chance his views for the better with new data.

If I would be an american, I would seriously considering voting for him.

PS: In the last 20 minutes or so, Kennedy talks about Ukraine, NATO, China and so on. Apart from bashing Putin he seems to know exactly what is going on and has a peaceful and sane approach to what he would do as President to end it and make peace and establish good relationships.

Last edited:
PS: In the last 20 minutes or so, Kennedy talks about Ukraine, NATO, China and so on. Apart from bashing Putin he seems to know exactly what is going on and has a peaceful and sane approach to what he would do as President to end it and make peace and establish good relationships.
Link to watch it.

Bobby's so knowledgeable, it's like listening to an American who time-travelled from the 1960s into today's idiocracy. I'm an hour in, and he's just wrapped up a summary of modern vaccinology from the 1960s to the present, linking it to the explosion in chronic diseases, when he mentions that other environmental factors like wifi and cell phone radiation probably play a part in "the toxic soup our children swim in." Joe Rogan - incredulous - interrupts him to ask, "what's wrong with wifi?"

:shock:

I haven't listened to Rogan podcast yet, but I've heard two other ones RFK Jr did. I personally would love to see a Trump/RFK Jr. ticket under some sort of populist banner or even a new party. It's a pipe dream, I know, but one can hope! :whistle:

I haven't listened to Rogan podcast yet, but I've heard two other ones RFK Jr did. I personally would love to see a Trump/RFK Jr. ticket under some sort of populist banner or even a new party. It's a pipe dream, I know, but one can hope! :whistle:
RFK wouldn't want to play no.2 I don't think. I'm not sure him and Trump would get on!

Well, at least Trump hired Kennedy when he was President to investigate vaccine issues and/or be part of such a group, or something to that extent. Kennedy said that on the Rogan interview.

(Aiming/Theodor) What is the soul of John F. Kennedy currently doing and/or "where" is "he" currently?

A: Reincarnated.

Q: (L) As...?

A: Male.

Q: (Joe) Some guy?

A: None of your business!

Q: (L) Well, I mean if he's supposed to come into any kind of prominence, he'll do it. But if people know about him in advance, it'll cause him problems.
Hmm... what kind of vibes is JFK's soul getting from RFK Jr's quest to presidency?
Synchronicity ahead?

Back
Top Bottom