2024 US election: A Kennedy presidency? Trump again? Will it be rigged?

There we go, this causes a definitive split from the get-go between the voters so no one will have a majority. Now imagine if both combined their forces how they could break the spell of the current fog which has descended on most in the USA. It would even force the MSM to take heed and roll back mechanisms controlling free speech.

Ah well......
Interesting, just reading Harrison Koehli substack on Logocracy gov't. In this article, there's no lack of criticism from Lobaczewski of the extent of responsibilities of a U.S. President with the need for such wide knowledge and wisdom that obviously no single human is capable of offering. Obviously.... ! Switzerland, organizationally, he says, is the country that runs closest to the recommended division of labour for country leadership.

"Lobaczewski favors a split between the duties of the head of state and the head of government for logocracy, which by their natures have different psychological requirements. The head of state should have an inquiring mind, a broad perspective on history, politics, and science, and mature psychological insight. Former members of the wise council would thus make good candidates. The head of government, by contrast, should be “a younger man with a good memory and efficiency of mind, capable of acting energetically and prudently at the same time.” He should be knowledgable in law, administration, economics, technology, and defense. A wise thinker and an energetic doer."

Logocracy - Chapter 15: Head of State

This doesn't exactly line up with Trump/Kennedy but there's a kind of parallelism of the two men involved, with their different strengths.

I remember seeing a video of Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un of North Korea, in Korea. I had never before seen someone with the aplomb and grace of Trump meeting a supposed enemy. I enthusiastically showed it to the one friend I had up here in Canada who had the possible mental flexibility to see and appreciate Trump. Link to 5:44 minute video of the meeting. Watching this again I think of Putin's 'multi-polar world'.

Then the way Kennedy clear-sightedly analyzes what's out there, leads a team, sets the tone, knows history, on the other hand is a miracle to me of knowledge, organization, ethics, kindness.

There we go, this causes a definitive split from the get-go between the voters so no one will have a majority. Now imagine if both combined their forces how they could break the spell of the current fog which has descended on most in the USA. It would even force the MSM to take heed and roll back mechanisms controlling free speech.

Ah well......
I see what you're saying, but if you look at it from another point of view, now people would get to (hypothetically) choose between Trump and Kennedy, and that would have a lot more reality in the candidates than Trump vs. Biden or Biden vs. Kennedy.

That is to say, IMO Kennedy and Trump would be great choices for president of the US, and that's a lot more than the US has had in decades, if not ever. For once you'd have two people who make a lot of sense looking to become the leader of the country.

But again, it's a far fetched idea, but what an election that would be.

Ah well......

Yeah, the idea is super attractive and all, but sadly, Bobby Jr just addressed the speculations:

Ah well......
I'm not sure if it was ever meant to be.

I've been wondering, though, if Kennedy Jr is meant to be the wake-up call for the Democratic Party similar to what Trump was for the Republican Party. Someone sensible to be able to rally behind. Not so much to salvage the parties (I hope most will realize its far too gone), but to show the amount of corruption within their ranks, because its harder to see that from the inside.

Here's Kennedy's position on climate change.

He gets it!

So there is climate chaos, and there's groups of people who're making a killing out of it by manipulating people into feeling guilty over their tiny carbon imprint.

He gets it!

So there is climate chaos, and there's groups of people who're making a killing out of it by manipulating people into feeling guilty over their tiny carbon imprint.

Yes, but he also says we need to remove subsidies from carbon based energy companies which will then be unable to compete with alternative sources. We know from past speeches that he is referring to the standard renewable sources. How is that going to power transport, respond to surges in demand and provide materials for manufacturing? Unfortunately he still doesn't have an answer to that, but then nobody does.

Anyway, when he talks that way about the power structure I can't believe we're looking at an actual Presidential Candidate. It just can't happen, can it?

Yes, but he also says we need to remove subsidies from carbon based energy companies which will then be unable to compete with alternative sources. We know from past speeches that he is referring to the standard renewable sources. How is that going to power transport, respond to surges in demand and provide materials for manufacturing? Unfortunately he still doesn't have an answer to that, but then nobody does.

Anyway, when he talks that way about the power structure I can't believe we're looking at an actual Presidential Candidate. It just can't happen, can it?
I very much doubt it.

He seems to pretty much 'get' everything going on. Even his opposition to carbon is due to the many other chemical pollutants produced by burning fossil fuels, which there is certainly a case for, rather than climate.

Can't imagine this could happen personally, there are just going to be so many hoops to jump through to get anywhere near. Plus, given the lengths 'they' have gone to keep Kennedy's out of (or remove them from) the White House in the past…

Here's to hoping though!

I see your point, and I suppose if alternative sources become more expensive to run then we'd need to have competitive cabin based companies. Look at what happened in the EU after their sanctions to Russia, they quickly went back to carbon.

Although, there's a momentum to the whole greening of the economy that he will not be able to stop.

Alas no, I don't think so.. not under the current circumstances. But it's nice to see him speaking that way publicly.

Back
Top Bottom