2022 Crop Circles

Oh, but they do match

When the right photo is turned around 180 degrees.
Haha, Claus just said it 👍

What it could mean...? I have no clue, nor any knowledge either (never having gone any deeper into crop circles) My first spontaneous thought was "separate the chaff from the wheat", but I am sure there are many way to interpret the latest crop circle.

1658141464648.png

Oh, but they do match

What it could mean...? I have no clue, nor any knowledge either (never having gone any deeper into crop circles) My first spontaneous thought was "separate the chaff from the wheat", but I am sure there are many way to interpret the latest crop circle.

View attachment 61089
I thought same as well- kept reading to see if others saw it. Would 6D come back to finish their work?? I doubt it, but so much weird stuff going on who knows?

I thought same as well- kept reading to see if others saw it. Would 6D come back to finish their work?? I doubt it, but so much weird stuff going on who knows?
they do come back, sometimes weeks later - see cropcirclecenter.com and you will occasionally see a graphic twice, the lighter portion was old and the darker part that was added later ... seems they add some small circle or ring or fidgety tid bit here or there, maybe it's their version of grammarly; someone on 6d forgot to run their thoughts through spell-checker and realized they needed to add something; not like we'd notice lol.

this is over night though, 🧐 we need to see some close up photos of the cereal stalk and the method of flattening.

Oh, but they do match

View attachment 61089
To me the 'after' appears as the light body or apparition of the 'before' form. FWIW 🤔

I think, that they use one cropcircle for several messages, but not only one immage, so the first of both may hold more informations but the change it selve contains an other set of information and then the second immage delivers the next set of information.
Therfore it is like in a speech where you use silence for others to think about it and then go on with it.
The only thing is, what are the messages and what they mean combined? That is important, because the meaning of the combined messages may differ from the seperatet messages.

There were 96 triangles then 48. I think Gurdjieff
had something to say about number of laws in Moon and Earth.

and there is this:

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 96 of 11 December 1946, titled "The Crime of Genocide", was a resolution of the United Nations General Assembly during its first session that affirmed that genocide was a crime under international law. Prior to this resolution, acts of genocide were legally considered to be subsumed within crimes against humanity.

The resolution on genocide invited the United Nations Economic and Social Council to draw up an international treaty that would oblige states to prevent and punish acts of genocide. Two years later, the General Assembly adopted the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, which provided a legal definition of the crime of genocide for the first time. The treaty came into force in 1951.

Every year cropcircles in Hampshire and noone placed 24/7 camera during summer? Its kinda ... weird ;p

Maybe the presence of the camera itself would stop the formation of the circle, or lead to a different choice of location. Sort of like a free will preservation. The presence of the formation then remains open to interpretation, and the choice remains to interpret it as a man-made phenomenon. Just a thought I had.

A new drawing was discovered on July 14 at Leigh Wood, Nr Devizes, Wiltshire.
111a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom