2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Here's my take on the China question.

The small and very subtle difference: It works ONLY for the Chinese.

Although it is totalitarian, but if the "contract" is completely transparent, no one can say that free will has been violated, beyond a few dissidents.

Of course, we cannot generalize and settle for adding that there are some who do not accept the contract, because we know that China, its population, has undergone brutal indoctrination. And that is another vital difference. This indoctrination in China has been going on for decades, while in the Western world it has only been enhanced in the last twenty years. It is the pressure that makes injecting this program (no pun intended) many people resist it.

Rep Chip Roy Texas, says they are going to assassinate Joe Biden after the inauguration and blame a Trump supporter. Camilla Harris will be the next president. Joe Biden knows he's dying anyway therefore he's going forward with the plan. The vid is a pbs live vid from the Texas Senate house live on clouthub. The link doesn't copy. Unbelievable.

Rep Chip Roy Texas, says they are going to assassinate Joe Biden after the inauguration and blame a Trump supporter. Camilla Harris will be the next president. Joe Biden knows he's dying anyway therefore he's going forward with the plan. The vid is a pbs live vid from the Texas Senate house live on clouthub. The link doesn't copy. Unbelievable.
Ahhhh!! But will it be a REAL assassination or a FAKE psyop with crisis actors??!!!???!!

Tongue in cheek in case you couldn't guess.

I wonder how totalitarian China would have been if the Globalists wouldn't forment color revolutions all over the globe. In a way, China can only survive if it remains totalitarian.

That's what you could have said about the late USSR/Russia. Today there is probably the least totalitarian Russian state in history (if you disregard what the MSM are telling you). Russia has parted from some former provinces which were culturally different and it served to make the country 'leaner and meaner'.

Why would China not be able to follow Russia's example?

A bit more info on this post would be helpful. For others, it's some dude on the internet claiming that he's "figured it out". Figured what out? That "they" are gonna assassinate Biden and blame it on a Trump supporter. This is just an evolved version of the "kraken".

Last edited:
1.3 billion people combined with a diverse country. OSIT.
There's diverse and then there's diverse. China is over 90% Han; while there are dozens of other ethnic groups, the next largest, the Zhuang, is just 1.3% of the population and the remaining groups are all fractions of a percent. China is more ethnically homogenous than almost any other country in the world.

Russia, by contrast, is about 70% European Russian, has a larger number of ethnic groups, and a much higher overall level of diversity, everything from Turkic peoples to Mongols.

Ehh...Falun Gong. I rest my case. A seemingly innocuous and apolitical movement that was demonized and suppressed beyond reason.

Consider the possibility that it’s all by design. That China is the model for the future for us all. All the multinationals that moved production to China knew exactly how it was going to play out. History repeats again. OSIT.

After the Great Depression, the US was the place to invest. The rest of he worlds economic capacity and population and infrastructure was decimated in WWII. We even funded and supported Hitler and the destruction. (Remember-it was a test run-by design) We became the big dog. Now? Time for the big dog to be put to sleep. US Dollar being destroyed and now “democracy” too. The big multinationals are already positioned to profit massively in China from the ongoing shift in the outward balance of power. The PTB are a duplicitous bunch.
This is what it looks like to me. I'd like for us to be able to save our country of course. I don't care anything about being a super power, that can go. But, it looks like troubling times ahead.

Back
Top Bottom