2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Its not American politics, but The Dutch and Italian governments have fallen. In case you didn't know yet.
I am glad Rutte is gone, but whether this is good news, i am not sure yet.

The Lockdown policies will stay in full effect in the Netherlands. So nothing changes. As for the upcoming elections. I don't trust any Western election outcome anymore. But who knows, maybe here the system is 100% rigged as of yet.

maybe other countries will follow, to insert the NWO.

There is a group of conspirators who have been seizing governments all over the world. In the West only the populist parties are in revolt.

Added: The truth of the fact of the matter is China has achieved independence from the US-led oligarchy.

2020 truly showed that. China had its panic with covid, got itself sorted and continued quite independent from everyone else.

Whilst the US and Europe have been busy shooting themselves in the foot, terrorising their own citizens and now threatening them all with enforced gene therapy, China has been forging forward and lifting millions of its citizens out of poverty.

Whilst China gives its citizens hope, the US & West have nothing to offer but fear.

Frankly, the PTB must be fuming that China dare take this path which is entirely independent from there's.

And worse, they can't even touch it... It's too economically strong and it has a military of comparable might with weapons that ensures mutually assured destruction should the US attempt to send freedom tomahawk missiles there from warships.

Lastly and unlike Russia, China has a completely unified political structure that protects it from what the West knows how to do best - export democracy in the form of colour revolutions that then splinter a nation to a thousand pieces from the inside out.

By God, I'm not pro-China but am I glad it's there.
But you seem to be overlooking a lot.

China's Big Tech has always lacked innovation. It's the reason the "Chinese intellectual property theft" scenario has been in play in the United States for decades now, not just recently. You see the United States, as much as you may want to trash it, happens to be good at technological innovation. More recently, China faces a problem concerning the building of factories capable of producing high end products (like those produced in the U.S. and Japan, for example). It's one thing to flood the market with cheap stuff, quite another to upgrade. So, there are internal problems that are extremely challenging to them at present, and the CCP's focus on ideology is, according to many, interfering with progress in these areas, which would make sense. Resorting to communist sloganism is not the same as "getting things done." If Trump has demonstrated anything, it's an ability to get things done. Yes, he's been blocked and undermined in countless ways, but he has also put in place countless initiatives, which of course includes addressing the past egregious trade practices with China, set up by Clinton and his corrupt cronies. Also, have you never heard of the virtual enslavement of workers in China? It's a huge story. Or the human organ trafficking tied to imprisoned Chinese? Or the fentanyl trafficking out of China that's devastating much our country?

And, I mean, it is a totalitarian state, are you aware of that? That goes a long way in getting over their programs no matter what they consist of. A virus? No problem, lock down everything, every one; use apps to surveil and punish, and even keep people from returning to their own homes should they be in the wrong place at the wrong time, as happened. All without explanation: you are not on the list, you cannot go there. You don't have this code on your i.d. card, you are banished. It's a snap. Big Tech in America would like nothing better than to follow suit, and they are doing just that.

I would agree that every story has its two sides, and I'm sure there are good things about China, most especially relative to individuals, which is always going to be the case. But to endorse China right now as a whole? When, strategically, they are (thanks to Biden, Obama & Co) expanding militarily in the South China Sea in a way that will prove onerous should they succeed in total domination? Yes, that's your cue to bring up the West and how corrupt its foreign policy is, and of course I would have to agree. But, once again, the one doesn't dismiss the other.

According to Catherine Fitts, seaways are as crucial just now as space technology/weaponry, and every nation is aware of this, so it seems we aught to, as individual researchers, be aware of these things as well. According to Fitts: all eyes are on the South China Sea. And she's by no means one of those China blamers. Far from it. Her take on the globalist financial re-set agenda is chilling, particularly given her background in government accounting and financials.

As far as color revolutions go, this needs to be rooted out and dealt with. It was disgusting when it was happening on foreign soil, and it's disgusting now that they're using "The Play Book" domestically. But there are things just as disgusting going on in totalitarian China, make no mistake. I have never liked the CCP, starting with how they treated Tibet and then propagandized away their culpability, rather like Israel and Palestine. Again, you will rightly compare that with U.S. foreign policy, and I make no claims to defend the U.S. on that count. But there is a complexity of factors here, and one should not dismiss China's culpability just because [in being totalitarian] it's been able to fend off types of foreign infiltration. That in itself does not a just society make.

Since Color Revolutions came up, for those who haven't seen this, it's a good overview:

Meet Norm Eisen: Legal Hatchet Man and Central Operative in the “Color Revolution” Against President Trump

https://www.revolver.news/2020/09/meet-norm-eisen-legal-hatchet-man-and-central-operative-in-the-color-revolution-against-president-trump/

Last edited:

China's Big Tech has always lacked innovation. It's the reason the "Chinese intellectual property theft" scenario has been in play in the United States for decades now, not just recently. More recently, China faces a problem concerning the building of factories capable of producing high end products. It's one thing to flood the market with cheap stuff, quite another to upgrade. So, there are internal problems that are extremely challenging to them at present, and the CCP's focus on ideology is, according to many, interfering with progress in these areas, which would make sense. Resorting to communist sloganism is not the same as "getting things done." If Trump has demonstrated anything, it's an ability to get things done. Yes, he's been blocked and undermined in countless ways, but he has also put in place countless initiatives, which of course includes addressing the past egregious trade practices with China, set up by Clinton and his corrupt cronies. Also, have you never heard of the virtual enslavement of workers in China? It's a huge story. Or the human organ trafficking tied to imprisoned Chinese? Or the fentanyl trafficking out of China that's devastating much our country?

And, I mean, it is a totalitarian state, are you aware of that? That goes a long way in getting over their programs no matter what they consist of. A virus? No problem, lock down everything, every one; use apps to surveil and punish, and even keep people from returning to their own homes should they be in the wrong place at the wrong time, as happened. All without explanation: you are not on the list, you cannot go there. You don't have this code on your i.d. card, you are banished. It's a snap. Big Tech in America would like nothing better than to follow suit, and they are doing just that.

I would agree that every story has its two sides, and I'm sure there are good things about China, most especially relative to individuals, which is always going to be the case. But to endorse China right now as a whole? When, strategically, they are (thanks to Biden, Obama & Co) expanding militarily in the South China Sea in a way that will prove onerous should they succeed in total domination? Yes, that's your cue to bring up the West and how corrupt its foreign policy is, and of course I would have to agree. But, once again, the one doesn't dismiss the other.

According to Catherine Fitts, seaways are as crucial just now as space technology/weaponry, and every nation is aware of this, so it seems we aught to, as individual researchers, be aware of these things as well. According to Fitts: all eyes are on the South China Sea. And she's by no means one of those China blamers. Far from it. Her take on the globalist financial re-set agenda is chilling, particularly given her background in government accounting and financials.

As far as color revolutions go, this needs to be rooted out and dealt with. It was disgusting when it was happening on foreign soil, and it's disgusting now that they're using "The Play Book" domestically. But there are things just as disgusting going on in totalitarian China, make no mistake. I have never liked the CCP, starting with how they treated Tibet and then propagandized away their culpability, rather like Israel and Palestine. Again, you will rightly compare that with U.S. foreign policy, and I make no claims to defend the U.S. on that count. But there is a complexity of factors here, and one should not dismiss China's culpability just because [in being totalitarian] it's been able to fend off types of foreign infiltration. That in itself does not a just society make.

Since Color Revolutions came up, for those who haven't seen this, it's a good overview:

Meet Norm Eisen: Legal Hatchet Man and Central Operative in the “Color Revolution” Against President Trump

https://www.revolver.news/2020/09/meet-norm-eisen-legal-hatchet-man-and-central-operative-in-the-color-revolution-against-president-trump/

Thanks for bringing all that up Heather.

Whilst reading through the list it dawned on me that a lot of the points you highlighted are exactly the same things the propagandists say e.g. the organ harvesting, the south China sea stuff.

Isn't it a red flag to solely rely on points propagandists use?

When you say about China not being innovative, is that really true? They've got more super cities than we can count... They are in space, they've got advanced weaponry, they've got advanced companies, some leading in their sphere e.g. Huawei.

China's lifted millions of people of poverty and are building a middle class to soon rival us.

I'd argue that the CCP actually is not harming its people. Chinese students litter western universities having been encouraged to come here to know and learn our ways. If there government was so bad they'd surely lock them all within China.

Added: looks at these cities... This doesn't look like a country that lacks innovation to me

China's Big Tech has always lacked innovation. It's the reason the "Chinese intellectual property theft" scenario has been in play in the United States for decades now, not just recently. You see the United States, as much as you may want to trash it, happens to be good at technological innovation. More recently, China faces a problem concerning the building of factories capable of producing high end products (like those produced in the U.S. and Japan, for example). It's one thing to flood the market with cheap stuff, quite another to upgrade. So, there are internal problems that are extremely challenging to them at present, and the CCP's focus on ideology is, according to many, interfering with progress in these areas, which would make sense. Resorting to communist sloganism is not the same as "getting things done." If Trump has demonstrated anything, it's an ability to get things done. Yes, he's been blocked and undermined in countless ways, but he has also put in place countless initiatives, which of course includes addressing the past egregious trade practices with China, set up by Clinton and his corrupt cronies. Also, have you never heard of the virtual enslavement of workers in China? It's a huge story. Or the human organ trafficking tied to imprisoned Chinese? Or the fentanyl trafficking out of China that's devastating much our country?

The globalists in the US government/big tech like the idea of China's social credit system. Cozy and profitable relationships between The CCP and certain globalist, neo-liberal American politicians are budding. It's like they are going to get married or something. :P

1610731961859.png

Former Congressman Harold Ford Jr of TN.

Please note the portrait of THE CHAIRMAN over the fireplace in his current residence.

On China's social credit system... I've heard a lot about it but I've actually never seen anyone present a detailed analysis. It could be a myth for all I know at least.

Like... does anyone actually know anything about it other than what the propagandists say? Any verification, any facts devoid of propaganda?

Thanks for bringing all that up Heather.

Whilst reading through the list it dawned on me that a lot of the points you highlighted are exactly the same things the propagandists say e.g. the organ harvesting, the south China sea stuff.

Isn't it a red flag to solely rely on points propagandists use?

When you say about China not being innovative, is that really true? They've got more super cities than we can count... They are in space, they've got advanced weaponry, they've got advanced companies, some leading in their sphere e.g. Huawei.

China's lifted millions of people of poverty and are building a middle class to soon rival us.

I'd argue that the CCP actually is not harming its people. Chinese students litter western universities having been encouraged to come here to know and learn our ways. If there government was so bad they'd surely lock them all within China

Interesting you claim my sources are propaganda, but yours are not. THAT's convenient!

As often happens it comes down to an evaluation of source, and to do that we would have to get far more specific. I already brought up the Epoch Times. I understand the bias there, but I also know that doesn't entirely foreclose on some useful information from inside sources that you're not going to get from the obvious China enthusiasts you are reading.

Also, there are always going to be legitimate differences when it comes to emphasis. But you're making sweeping statements as if there is no down side. There is ALWAYS a down side.

In any case, on a slightly different topic, "smart" cities ain't so smart, and we shouldn't be acting as if they are. As I understand it, they are useful for absolute control, and again, that totalitarian approach comes in real handy for that.

By the way, how do you know that much of what you consider to be their own innovation isn't stolen? I mean, do you know that for a fact? Have you investigated why people have been citing intellectual property theft for DECADES when it comes to China?

I don't not claim to be an expert on China, and I assume you don't either. You bring up some broad strokes that I should look into at this point to even have an opinion on them. But to claim your sources are pure is also kind of ridiculous. Again, we are all up against it when it comes to source, and we all have to do our homework -- sort of the way Amazing Polly does, she's good at evaluating sources -- even if she falls short on the Q material for some reason. But then we all have our blind spots. So, that's what we're doing here. Checking on each other's blind spots.

On China's social credit system... I've heard a lot about it but I've actually never seen anyone present a detailed analysis. It could be a myth for all I know at least.

Like... does anyone actually know anything about it other than what the propagandists say? Any verification, any facts devoid of propaganda?
Let me help: Let Me Google That

Here's just a few rather leftist links for you.

That seems to be interesting. I understand that Chris Miller can actually deploy special ops without consent from the Joint Chiefs Of Staff. That was new to me. Remember that Miller himself used to be a commander with the special forces himself.

It has been mentioned quite a few times that most of the Army generals had been anti-Trump all along while Navy and Air Force are said to be rather pro-Trump, which begs the question if the Chiefs of Staff (of the army) are actually needed by Trump at all. Their approval of Biden yesterday night made it seem as if that was the end of the road for Trump.

But is it?

For more boots on the ground Trump would not need the Army at all and could resort to the deployment of the US Marines, for example the 'Marine Raiders' who specialize in 'Light infantry warfare, Special operations and counter-terrorism'.

How much pressure will the deep state be able to exert on all branches of the US military?

The number of national guardsmen in D.C. is said to have been increased to 15,000 by now.
Are they all needed for the virtual inauguration of Joe Biden?
My husband has a friend who is a mechanic in the National Guard. He has instructions to report to Washington DC in civilian clothes to attend the inauguration. There seems to be a need to order people to attend because the turnout could look like the Democratic rallies with no audience. The US is quickly becoming a dystopian world of being forced into pretending to show support and compliance to order to keep what jobs are still available.

Well, there is no evidence that the Chinese govt. is involved in the way all these people are suggesting. Sure, it's involved economically, but that's normal. The focus on China is another psyop (it was promoted mostly by "Q") designed to agitate and distract the truly loyal Americans (mostly Trump supporters) from the only enemy they've ever had: their own government and the 'deep state' intel types that lie behind them. Remember that the US govt./deep state has spent most of the last century attempting to convince Americans that their enemy lay outside their borders.
You don't know there isn't any evidence. Just because this has happened repeatedly in the past doesn't mean its happening now. In fact, that repeated con may have led people to dismiss a real threat, saying its more of the same. The real enemy, the deep state, hasn't been left out of this plot at all, it's front and center and thats always been stated. What about the VP, Biden taking 1 Billion from China, just economics? More disinformation? Are all the reps. in the government doing "economic business" with China a security risk? I don't have the trust in China that you and others have here. Since I've shared what Jeff Prather has said you may have the impression that he tells people its all China (being he's mentioned Q in the past) thats not the case. He brings in the usual suspects as well. Its clear how corrupt our government is. Being bought off by China or anyone else is just part of what they are.

You seem to know a lot about what Q has said which I'm fairly clueless about. I've never heard the China claim until now. We'll see where this China business goes. If Biden takes the White House we'll find out in a more unpleasant way I suspect.

Last edited:
You don't know there isn't any evidence. Just because this has happened repeatedly in the past doesn't mean its happening now. In fact, that repeated con may have led people to dismiss a real threat, saying its more of the same. The real enemy, the deep state, hasn't been left out of this plot at all, it's front and center and thats always been stated. What about the VP, Biden taking 1 Billion from China, just economics? More disinformation? Are all the reps. in the government doing "economic business" with China a security risk? I don't have the trust in China that you and others have here. Since I've shared what Jeff Prather has said you may have the impression that he tells people its all China (being he's mentioned Q in the past) thats not the case. He brings in the usual suspects as well. Its clear how corrupt our government is. Being bought off by China or anyone else is just part of what they are.

You seem to know a lot about what Q has said which I'm fairly clueless about. I've never heard the China claim until now. We'll see where this China business goes. If Biden takes the White House we'll find out in a more unpleasant way I suspect.
I doubt China is behind the disappearance of fair elections in the US. We have plenty of in-house traitors that should get the lion's share of the blame for that. However, I can imagine that globalists of all nationalities are cheering from the sidelines at least. One thing to look at would be the relationship between China and the rest of the globalist states. At any rate, they are all probably salivating at the prospect of a great feast on the decapitated corpse of the US.

Interesting you claim my sources are propaganda, but yours are not. THAT's convenient!

As often happens it comes down to an evaluation of source, and to do that we would have to get far more specific. I already brought up the Epoch Times. I understand the bias there, but I also know that doesn't entirely foreclose on some useful information from inside sources that you're not going to get from the obvious China enthusiasts you are reading.

Also, there are always going to be legitimate differences when it comes to emphasis. But you're making sweeping statements as if there is no down side. There is ALWAYS a down side.

In any case, on a slightly different topic, "smart" cities ain't so smart, and we shouldn't be acting as if they are. As I understand it, they are useful for absolute control, and again, that totalitarian approach comes in real handy for that.

By the way, how do you know that much of what you consider to be their own innovation isn't stolen? I mean, do you know that for a fact? Have you investigated why people have been citing intellectual property theft for DECADES when it comes to China?

I don't not claim to be an expert on China, and I assume you don't either. You bring up some broad strokes that I should look into at this point to even have an opinion on them. But to claim your sources are pure is also kind of ridiculous. Again, we are all up against it when it comes to source, and we all have to do our homework -- sort of the way Amazing Polly does, she's good at evaluating sources -- even if she falls short on the Q material for some reason. But then we all have our blind spots. So, that's what we're doing here. Checking on each other's blind spots.

You're right Heather.

I don't know about China but I do know a lot about globalists, our so-called PTB.

I know they are EXPERTS at scapegoating and I know most of every time they succeed at this.

It was the Muslims, it was the Russians now it's the Chinese. And what's their solution to these problems? Bombs, misery, chaos, fear. We know the formula.

I've not seen China bomb a country in recent memory. I've seen the US bomb a lot.

More than words, actions matter.

When we talk global villains, I'm not seeing China take out this villainous acts that are being alluded. All I see are people / ptb use words to try and convince where reality doesn't match up to the words.

I don't claim to know much but I do claim to be getting weary of the same old tactics being repeated over and over again.

I'll remain skeptical about China until I see conclusive proof from the people making arguments against it.

In any case, it doesn't matter. I'm glad China is so powerful now it can and it will defend itself if need be. I'm glad it's not another country that will be turned to ruin by freedom missiles. I'm glad they can stand up to the schoolyard bully and terrify him.

US will not run over China like it did Iraq, Syria or Libya.

What US needs is introspection not creating more external enemies - the go to tactic.

See here for example: SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals

Abstract​

Social media platforms and apps have become increasingly important tools for governance and the centralisation of information in many nation states around the globe. In China, the government is currently piloting a social credit system in several cities in an ambitious attempt to merge a financial credit score system with a broader quantification of social and civic integrity for all citizens and corporations. China has already begun to experiment with metrics and quantification of the value and virtue of its citizens, going beyond the function of measuring workplace performance and health-related self-tracking to measuring one’s purchasing and consumption history, interpersonal relationships, political activities, as well as the tracking of one’s location history. China has also already begun to apply a reward and punishment system that rewards those who comply with the Chinese government’s ideals and punishes those who deviate from them. Although there are no such ambitiously unified systems currently proposed in Western liberal democratic countries, some aligned structures and cultures of social media use are already well in place. This article seeks to offer a comparative examination of the structures and cultures of China’s social credit system with those which are already present and in place in Western liberal democratic countries. While it may be convenient to digitise everyday social, political and economic life, China’s social credit system brings about a vision of what may be to come, should democratic countries continue to do so without stricter data use policies in place.
Here's a translation of the credit score rules used in the initial pilot rollout of the system in Rongcheng:

Back
Top Bottom