It would appear the 80 million aren't pleased . . .

1633646308647.png

OUCH! CNN’s Jake Tapper Shocked at Biden’s “Brutal” New Poll Numbers [Video]

CNN’s Jake Tapper seemed shocked during his reporting that the new poll numbers are “brutal” for Joe Biden during a segment on CNN’s “The Lead.”

It’s not surprising to anyone living in the reality of inflation, open borders, and sky-high gas prices. The self-inflicted wounds the Democrats have is what happens when politics is put before what’s best for Americans. Biden’s political agenda is a killer for America.

Watch Jake Tapper below as he has to report on the terrible poll numbers for Biden:

Biden is upside down in every poll. Americans are 100% FED Up with his far-left agenda.
Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer got it right when he said the American people see that Biden’s agenda isn’t working:

trump-laugh-sjw-democrats.jpg

The Vaxxinator-in-Chief's blatantly corrupt agenda in action:

Ugandan Family That Illegally Crossed Border From Mexico Into Texas Is Caught On Camera Boarding American Airlines Flight With No ID [VIDEO]

Retired ICE Special Agent and author of “Agent Under Fire,” Victor Avila, is a hero. He regularly travels to our southern border to help boost the morale of US Border agents and to report the truth to the American public about what is really happening with our open border with Mexico.

I spoke with the retired ICE Special Agent Victor Avila yesterday to discuss his most recent trip to the border in Texas. What he shared with me should make every American citizen furious.
During our conversation, the highly-respected, retired federal agent revealed that illegal aliens are coming across our border with COVID and are then being shipped across the country. And it’s not just COVID-19 that the massive influx of illegal immigrants is bringing to America, they’re also bringing a variety of additional viruses and deadly diseases with them to the United States.

On July 15, Avila bought a ticket to fly on an American Airlines partner, One World from McAllen, TX. While waiting in a room filled with illegal aliens waiting to be shipped to their new homes in various communities across America, he struck up a conversation with a woman from Uganda. According to Victor Avila, “The women from Uganda spoke perfect English and was more than happy to share” information on how she made it from Uganda to the United States.
The Ugandan woman, who was preparing to board the American Airlines flight in McAllen, TX, told Avila that she, her husband, and toddler were headed for Portland, Oregon. Victor asked her how they got from Uganda to McAllen Texas? The Ugandan woman explained that she and her family flew directly from Uganda to Mexico City, Mexico, where they met with a smuggler who they paid $5,000 per family member to secure their passage across the Mexican border to Texas. The woman mistook the Spanish-speaking Avila for someone interested in helping other illegals to make their way across the border and shared the phone number of the man who smuggled them into America.

The photo below shows the Ugandan woman, her husband, and her son preparing to go through “security” before boarding their American Airlines flight. According to Avila, neither the woman, her husband, or her son had any identification and were given a yellow packet containing boarding passes and paperwork from the US Border Patrol that allowed them to bypass the identification process with TSA.
ugandan-family--675x900.jpg

When the retired ICE special agent reached the TSA agent, he was asked for identification. Avila asked why he should have to show identification to fly when the entire family in front of him didn’t have to provide any identification? The TSA agent became hostile and demanded he provide ID or they would refuse to allow him to pass through security. Avila asked the TSA agent, “Do you remember 9/11? You are the DHS! You just allowed 3 people from Africa that are illegal in this country but you won’t allow me, a US citizen and retired federal agent to board without an ID? This is upside down and backwards!”
Victor Avila confirmed that the illegal alien family “did not have any identification” and that the envelope they gave to the TSA agent contained “processing paperwork from US Border agents like Notice To Appear, etc.”

American Airlines is currently firing employees for refusing to receive the COVID jab, yet according to Avila, once the plane filled with illegal aliens took off, many of them removed their masks. The former federal agent was shocked to see the lack of concern flight attendants had for passengers wearing masks or for standard safety procedures. A young girl seated next to Avila was “standing in her seat and jumping up and down as the plane was taking off.” Avila suggests the language barrier might have been an issue, but claims that all COVID protocol passengers flying on commercial airlines are forced to abide by, were thrown out the window when it came to the plane filled with illegal aliens destined for locations around the nation.

Retired ICE Special Agent Avila, who risked his life for our nation was furious to discover that the illegal aliens are not even being asked for identification before boarding a plane and are being shipped to locations across America, using commercial airlines provided by the American taxpayer.

And remember how many American families were thrown off planes for mask non-compliance including their toddler children!

Dealing with an environment with 'rich spike protein content', based on what I know at the moment, I consider about the same as walking around outside during rag weed pollination season.

A normal immune response is to be expected, (for some people it will be a big response, and others less so and may not even notice it), but it ought to deal with the spikes floating in the air the same as all the other stuff out there. That's what a healthy immune system is designed to do. If you're not vaccinated, then your cells aren't creating the toxin inside your body, so you'll be able to clear it from your system in due course.

Personally, I've not noticed anything from being around vaxxed co-workers, but I'm not pressed up close with them for hours on end.

I wouldn't worry too much about getting a haircut from vaxxed people.

It may turn out that spike proteins are as dangerous as asbestos fibers, but I'm strongly leaning toward, "I rather doubt that" at the moment. Asbestos fibers are MUCH bigger and have a very different kind of action in the lungs than do protein spikes.

Interesting how you compare this to an allergic reaction to pollen.

Here's my experience with being in a spreading event recently. The town I live in had an arts and crafts fair, blocked off one of the streets and it was crowded with people browsing the many stalls of vendors that lined each side of the street. I saw only a few masks and no social distancing. My friend, also unvaxxed, and I walked around for a few hours then went to a local restaurant for lunch. This place was packed with a long waiting line to get in. The only people masked where the employees. We finished our meal and then the check came which is when the trouble started. We where paying separately but the waiter had put it all on one bill so we had to figure who owed what. Well....I couldn't think! My head was so foggy and sluggish I could not figure out what my share of the bill was even though it was only a difference of $3.00. My friend was in the same state. After much mental fumbling we finally paid the bill.

I went home and the roof of my mouth, back by the throat, began itching terribly then I started sneezing repeatedly. It seemed like an allergic reaction to me and not what I'd expect being around the vaxxed. I made myself a large glass of orange drink made with 12,000mg of ascorbic acid and baking soda with a heaping spoonful of frozen OJ. I laid out 12mg Ivermectin, zinc and NAC. Here's the really weird part. I took one swallow of the drink and my symptoms immediately went away :shock: :shock: :shock: ! Can't explain it as its never happened before. Anyway, it all went away but for a very slight throat irritation the next day.

I know that the percentage of vaxxed people around me was probably more then 50%. But I wonder if the person or people who prepared the food where also vaxxed and maybe even someone had taken the shot within a few days which would make for a stronger reaction. I've never considered the possibility of being affected by the food when eating out but I suppose that could be an issue.

I'm not really concerned about the secondary affects of being around vaxxed people since I haven't had a problem with it all this time. I take my supplements and now the Ivermectin when something like this pops up occasionally. A good preventative before going into a crowd I think.

Screenshot_20211007-201525.png

" Conservative media sometimes blame the problem of the unvaccinated on people of color, but the data show vaccine resistance is mostly about red America and younger adults now.

Why it matters: The numbers show a much different story about where we still need to be focusing our vaccination efforts.

By the numbers: 59% of the unvaccinated are Republicans, 64% are white and 46% have a high school education or less. More than half of the unvaccinated live in suburbs with another 27% living in rural areas.

By contrast, 14% are Black, 16% are Hispanic, and 27% live in cities.
Between the lines: These unvaccinated adults tend towards COVID denialism and often see their decision not to get the vaccination as an expression of their personal freedom "

A WOW whistleblower interview - doesn't sound like she's the only employee who's highly concerned, particularly in regards to kids - 20 min:

Pfizer Whistleblower Leaks Execs Emails: ‘We Want to Avoid Having Info on Fetal Cells Out There'

Besides the obvious ethical issues of using aborted fetal tissue for vaxxes, what I'd like to know is how it's not a gigantic problem seeing that to get any kind of organ transplant, one has to be genetically matched as closely as possible to the donor. How can cells from random fetuses be injected willy-nilly into anybody and everybody?

The world is now witnessing a pandemic of N-STEMI heart attacks caused by blood clots
And still another whistleblower coming forward in a Stew Peters interview [10:48]:

Cardiac Sonographer Blows Whistle: Jabs DEADLY For Young People!

:wow:

And Pfizer is pushing to get clotshot EUA for children 5 - 11 years old!
Pfizer and BioNTech have asked federal regulators to authorize emergency use of their coronavirus vaccine for kids ages 5 to 11, the companies announced Thursday.

The Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will need to sign off on the vaccine before it becomes available to children of those ages. An independent expert panel will review the data Oct. 26.

"With new cases in children in the U.S. continuing to be at a high level, this submission is an important step in our ongoing effort against #COVID19," Pfizer tweeted. "We’re committed to working with the FDA with the ultimate goal of helping protect children against this serious public health threat."

Pfizer and its German vaccine partner released data from a clinical trial last month indicating their vaccine was safe and effective for children ages 5 to 11 at one-third of the dose given to adolescents and adults. The vaccine could be crucial for elementary schools, where no students have had access to vaccination because of age limits.

This has been blocked! They really don't want people to know the truth about these killer shots!

Moderna Vaccine Paused in Sweden, Denmark for Under the Age of 30

Duckduckgo to the rescue!

Sweden, Denmark pause Moderna’s COVID vaccine for younger age groups citing reports of myocarditis

Sweden will pause Moderna’s COVID vaccine for people under age 30, while Denmark said it will halt use of Moderna’s vaccine in people under age 18.

Starting to see a trend - from comments of an entirely different article - and especially since "Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself" has waned:
Oh and by the way, FJB.!!! 🖕

Some might call Dan Andrews a lunatic, however apparently polls show they like him: (…)
The DailyMail had Dan-the-man down at 44% in the polls (shocking) by September 28, 2021, with the headline:

You mean the same kind of polls that gave Trump some 2-8% chance for a win during his first term elections, and predicted an overwhelming win for Biden during the second? ;-)

I'm pretty sure no-one likes him. He's an evil man.

I [sort of] know heaps of Melbourne city people in their 20s and they all seem to actively like him, or at the very least to think he's a normal guy doing the best he can at a tough job.. it's bizarre. Then again most of these people are obsessed with pronouns/trans stuff/etc and virtual reality sooo...yeah...

Back
Top Bottom