Just saw a clip on Telegram, about laday gaga and an add for a perfume in 2012, here's the link:

The least we can say is that it's creepy, but looking at it now is ... what word could i use here ... revelating ?
Yes, it's about possession, portal and so on. The clip on telegram takes some of the images of the commercial + add some explaining text and other samples of other clips, here it is, it can be watch directly from the browser, no need of telegram :

What I notice is that this clip is posted by the luxembourg asbl which fight against mandatory vaccination, and it is spread all over to many people. What I mean here is that this is the kind of information or ... let's say connection I was not expecting to see here, but it is. Seems that the people (or at least some) are slowly understanding a level further than just a human conspiracy, i mean, it seems noticable and it's a good news.

I have had some disturbing news, I found that on Monday, my sister had a fall outside her apartment, it resulted in a head injury, facial laceration, to her face eyes and ear, a broken nose and a large scalp laceration at the back of her head (she is 65 and lives in the UK). The laceration was missed on the initial hospital ER. She was transferred to another hospital for further evaluation and treatment. This could give some indication, of how care is evaluated in the times of COVID. Some good and some bad.

She had to be transferred because she needed a brain scan, thankfully for now it seems to be OK and on talking to her, she seems to mentally cognizant, although due to the trauma having some difficulty word searching. She has been doubly vaxxed, she has never once told me or encouraged me to get vaxxed.

She needed transfer for the brain scan. and also to evaluate for possible orbital damage, she has a laceration of the tear duct, which will require surgery at a later date for repair, and also nasal reconstruction for a nasal fracture. She tells me she looks like a Halloween nightmare. She also informed that the physician at the second hospital had inserted steel sutures? To secure the laceration.

My distress in part is because of my vax stance, I can't be with her, if I did manage to leave Canada, would I be allowed back in, end up in a non vax concentration camp (isolation hotel). She tells me she has support from friends and neighbors, for which I will be eternally grateful, supply her with meals and offering her to stay with them. Like me she is independent, and likes her own space. She told me it was not necessary for me to come over, she felt she had enough support at this time.

The problem, as far as I can asses, outside her doorway, there should have been two handrails leading up to the entrance of her apartment, and the light over the doorway was out, this was a year ago, she had called for maintenance, but her calls were ignored...COVID? It was a rainy evening, and she slipped on the doorsteps leading up to her apartment, the handrails could have saved her fall.

She was given support from the next door neighbor, and also a policeman who was patrolling the area and insisted he call the ambulance, to ensure it would arrive promptly. She tells me she sat in the police car with blood dripping all over the seat, he told her not to worry, he was caring and supportive, he sounded lovely, not like the Darth Vader types we see in the news at this time.

The most disturbing thing I heard, was that a senior Nurse in charge of the ER (called a Nursing Sister in the UK, sounds she was anything but a sister). Informed her that she would have to call a taxi to transfer to the alternative level of care at another hospital,. She informed her twice, even though my sister told her she did not have a debit card, her purse had fallen out of her handbag along with her debit card at the time, so could not pay for a taxi, she was informed she would have to wait for 8 hours for an ambulance to transport, given the level of injury, this was totally inappropriate IMO. The ambulance arrived in 2 hours.

Have nursing staff in the UK become so heartless? And the only issues on their minds is the COVD crisis and nothing else is of concern? Did this senior nurse, have pressure to empty the ER for the next influx of Vaxxed injured patients, here I am speculating?

My sister does take blood pressure medication, and talking with her in Sunday, she had a fall when rushing to the phone and answer my call (we talk 1-3 times a week) even though we have disparate opinions, she is an authoritarian follower, she is my sister, a part of me and our family history, losing her would sadden me greatly. I wonder about the medications she is prescribed, I know my GP in Canada, tells me the optimal BP is 120/70. I point bland told him, I get up during the night, and with a resting BP that low for me I am at high risk for a fall, getting up during the night for a fall, we have never discussed this again. I suspect she me have postural hypotension, She told me she would discuss this with her physician

for right now she is using panadaol for pain control (tylenol in North America). Does not want to take narcotics, which I heartily agree with. And will use witch hazel to reduce the swelling and bruising. We both agree with natural supplementation.

Two of her friends directly complained to the ER department, I have also submitted my complaint via email to the hospital, which has an atrocious reputation in the area even without COVID. It's notoriety is voiced by the community as Step Out Dead, a play on the name of the hospital. Will be interesting to see the response, if any.

Thanks for reading, just had to get this off my chest, and also to make people aware, that health services, will become more stressed and dangerous, in these times of enforced vaxx for healthcare workers. And taking care of oneself, is a priority. I consider in one sense, my sister was lucky. In a few more months, it could be a whole different reality.

There is no executive order, nor will there be. Biden, as "head" of the executive branch is nominally in charge of OSHA. The plan is to do an end run around congress and a formal EO by instituting an OSHA regulation as an "emergency" measure. They will simply "regulate" the order into existence. It remains to be seen what the courts will do with this should it ever actually come to pass. My thought (perhaps wishful thinking) is that this was simply a threat to beat the "get the vaccine" drum.

Yep, they are sneaking it thru in the huge spending bill. Giving OSHA the power to fine up to 700k.

My Jaw didn't drop when I saw the notice of take down, as I expected this video to be taken down. Lucky I downloaded it.

What is being done to kids and teenagers today is ....
I stopped writing that sentence as it makes no sense repeating myself as most of you understand. Kids are being abused in the Western Camp.

Have a look at how quickly the abuse kicks in,

Here you have some additional info

and then the same Tronick being obedient to the $$$ writes a papers where it is stated,

These findings challenge current hypotheses about the critical nature of the face and in particular mouth for communication and the organization of the brain for face perception

Mind you, "challenge" is a weasel word that gives flexibility to the author to say in the future that it was all wrong.

Amazing how things shifted started in 2020.

Yesterday, the Canadian govt. decided to effectively lock its unvaccinated citizens into the country, starting on Nov. 30th.

Listening to this concentration camp commander and reading comments like this one (someone young),

Lauren O.8 hours ago

Hi. I’m so sorry that you are experiencing this. Have you been tested for celiac disease while you were having the stomach issues? I know that vaccines can trigger auto immune conditions- I’m concerned that there’s a possibility that it triggered Celiac. I have it as well and it seemed to happen shortly after my MMR vaccine I took to begin Nursing classes. It could be coincidental- but based off everything that you just described- stomach issues, weight loss, not feeling well, etc. it sounds like a strong possibility of Celiac. You can have your doctor check this via bloodwork. I hope that you start feeling better ASAP. Please keep in touch about your health progress.

Just makes me disgusted people tolerate this robot. :curse:

Eric Ting, SFGATE Oct. 6, 2021 Updated: Oct. 6, 2021 9:55 a.m.
The nine-county San Francisco Bay Area has some of the highest COVID-19 vaccination rates in the country.

According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data, only one Bay Area county (Solano) has a vaccination rate that isn't at least more than 10 percentage points higher than the national rate of 65% of eligible residents fully vaccinated. Furthermore, two Bay Area counties (Marin and San Mateo) have vaccinated more than 90% of eligible residents, and four more counties have rates between 80% and 85% for residents over 12.

The high vaccination rates lead some experts to believe that the Bay Area should be well-protected against any future outbreaks, though a concern some residents have is the possibility of unvaccinated travelers visiting the region igniting new outbreaks.

The delta variant of COVID-19 can cause "breakthrough" infections among vaccinated residents, though studies are increasingly suggesting that breakthroughs are uncommon and highly unlikely to cause severe illness.

When asked about the danger unvaccinated travelers may pose to the Bay Area specifically, UCSF epidemiologist Dr. George Rutherford said the greatest concern resides in travelers visiting unvaccinated "pockets" of the region — as opposed to travelers starting outbreaks in highly vaccinated areas.

"The biggest question is where did [unvaccinated travelers] go?" Rutherford said. "If they're infected and went into an area where few people are vaccinated, you're going to have a lot of transmission. If they go into a space where almost everyone is vaccinated, we know enough about the vaccines' efficacy now to say the spread will be much more limited. If you look where vaccination rates are the lowest, it’s Solano County that really sticks out."

Solano County, home to Vallejo, Vacaville, Fairfield and others, has 66% of eligible residents fully vaccinated. Rutherford noted that certain neighborhoods in highly vaccinated counties such as San Francisco and Alameda also have lagging vaccination rates and are pockets of concern.

Dr. Fenyong Liu, a professor at UC Berkeley's School of Public Health, agreed with Rutherford that unvaccinated travelers are unlikely to cause big outbreaks across the broader Bay Area population, but highlighted another potential area of concern.

"We have a lot of data that shows if a person has an underlying medical condition, they have a higher chance of a symptomatic or severe breakthrough," he said. "So an unvaccinated person could go into a nursing home and present a risk to specific groups that are highly vaccinated. That’s why these people need boosters."

When it comes to what can be done about the risk unvaccinated travelers may pose, it seems one of the few viable solutions is increasing local vaccination rates. Any restrictions on domestic travel would have to come from the state government, which has been unwilling to implement any at this point.

Even if California did impose vaccination requirements for out-of-state travelers, it would still not be able to stop residents from California counties with low vaccination rates from traveling to counties with higher vaccination rates.

"For intrastate travel, there's nothing you can do about that," Rutherford said. "What are you going to do? Have sheriffs block the Bay Bridge?"

The conversation regarding unvaccinated travelers comes as the CDC issued — and then almost immediately rescinded — guidance encouraging remote holiday celebrations for the second straight year.

With holiday travel largely blamed for fueling last year's winter surge, Sen. Dianne Feinstein introduced a bill requiring proof of vaccination, a negative test or proof of prior infection for all domestic travel. The bill requires 60 Senate votes and is seemingly unlikely to have the support of 10 Republicans.

San Francisco Mayor London Breed is not done criticizing the indoor mask mandate in effect in her city.

Two weeks after being seen in violation of the mandate at a Tenderloin nightclub and bemoaning the "fun police," Breed told the San Francisco Chronicle that changes to the rules — which require all individuals regardless of vaccination status to mask in all indoor spaces unless "actively eating or drinking" — are "overdue." (SFGATE and the San Francisco Chronicle are both owned by Hearst but operate independently of one another.)

"Especially in light of so many people being vaccinated and the decline in numbers," Breed said she thought changes to the mask mandate would be "appropriate."

The Chronicle reported that Breed "indicated that change may be coming," but the mayor did not provide a timeline nor any clues on the nature of the "change."

As mayor, Breed has no control over COVID-19 restrictions. Under California law, county health officers, who are not elected, are given expansive powers during "health emergencies" and can issue public health orders without receiving permission from elected officials.

The San Francisco Department of Public Health previously told SFGATE it was "increasingly" looking at softening the mask mandate, and would perhaps remove the mandate in some spaces before others. Specifically, the department said health officials are scrutinizing the mask mandate for office spaces, which is delaying many return-to-office plans and taking a toll on Financial District and SoMa bars and restaurants.

SFGATE reached out to the health department Tuesday for an update on plans to soften the mandate in light of Breed's most recent remarks, and the department offered nothing new.

"SFDPH is considering where there may be some flexibility in lowering mask requirements, beginning with settings where there is lower risk, low contact rates, and where people are fully vaccinated," the department said in a statement. "While our masking requirements remain in effect, we continue to monitor the data and discussions are ongoing with our regional and state partners on next steps. As it has been the case since the outset of the pandemic, we will be guided by science and, to the extent possible, will take a regional approach on virus mitigation strategies."

Breed was previously critical of the mandate's requirement that she mask indoors at all times — even while taking pictures — given her vaccination status.

"When I took a picture, as I do in any case or do an interview, yes I take my mask off when I take a picture," she said. "I'm vaccinated. I don't need to wear a mask to take a picture every single time. I don't want to."

Oct 4, 2021
DALLASSouthwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) completed a thorough review of President Biden's COVID Action Plan and determined that the carrier's contracts with the U.S. government require full compliance with the federal vaccination directive. Employees of Southwest Airlines must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or be approved for a religious, medical, or disability accommodation, by Dec. 8, 2021, to continue employment with the airline.

“Southwest Airlines must join our industry peers in complying with the federal government's COVID-19 vaccination directive,” said Gary Kelly, Southwest Airlines Chairman and CEO. “I encourage all Southwest Employees to meet the federal directive, as quickly as possible, since we value every individual and want to ensure job security for all.”
ABOUT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.
In its 51st year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 54,000 Employees to a Customer base that topped 130 million Passengers in 2019. Southwest has a robust network of point-to-point service with a strong presence across top leisure and business markets.

In peak travel seasons during 2019, Southwest operated more than 4,000 weekday departures among a network of 101 destinations in the United States and 10 additional countries. In 2020, the carrier added service to Hilo, Hawaii; Cozumel, Mexico; Miami; Palm Springs, Calif.; Steamboat Springs; and Montrose (Telluride), Colo.

Thus far in 2021, Southwest has initiated service to Chicago (O'Hare) and Sarasota/Bradenton both on Feb. 14; Savannah/Hilton Head and Colorado Springs both on March 11; Houston (Bush) and Santa Barbara, Calif. both on April 12; Fresno, Calif. on April 25; Destin/Fort Walton Beach on May 6; Myrtle Beach, S.C. on May 23; Bozeman, Mont. on May 27; Jackson, Miss. on June 6; and Eugene, Ore. on Aug. 29. The carrier will begin service to Bellingham, Wash. on Nov. 7; and Syracuse on Nov. 14.
Media Contacts:
Visit the Southwest Newsroom at swamedia.com for multimedia assets and other Company news. Media Relations Team: (214) 792-4847, option 1

“A pandemic of the unvaccinated”

Wow. How easy it is to lie and appear to be a trustworthy source of information. You just need to control the Main Stream Media.

NSW in Australia is pushing it to the limit.

FBFLBT4XIAIYT1d

80 per million !!!

Boris Johnson caught again saying what he thinks of his constituency.
“Never mind cancer outcomes.”

Last edited:
I am embarrassed to admit that I let my guard down and walked into a shedding event.

It was more than three months ago that I had quickly left my longtime hairdresser's salon when she told me that she had been vaccinated right on that day. That was embarrassing but the proper thing to do.

A haircut in private circles proved to be a help along the way but when I was in for a serious meeting I felt a strong urge to finally go to a hairdresser.

I picked a migrant owned salon to avoid the mandatory hairwash and the test certificate.

Fortified by 800mgs of star anise extract and 2 g of vitamin C I was pleased not to be asked for a certificate and that a hairwash was not necessary. I actually felt elated when the hairdresser politely took off my mask and handed it to me.

I shouldn't have accepted that, because in contrast to when I first saw the place with only one gentleman doing his work, at the time of my actual visit the place was full with people exhaling. I think the hairdresser didn't make much hand-to-face contact but the situation would have demanded wearing a mask anyhow.

A couple of hours later I began feeling very exhausted and cold and developed a diarrhea.

That was on monday but I still have longer periods of exhaustion and tenseness with today being Day 4.

Would it make sense to take ivermectin at this stage?

Yesterday, the Canadian govt. decided to effectively lock its unvaccinated citizens into the country, starting on Nov. 30th.

That's not even the worst thing that happened yesterday in Canada. The worst thing that happened is what DIDN'T happen...which is nothing. Zero reaction from the population in general. No one is saying (that I am aware of) "Can you believe what Trudeau just did?! Who the hell does he think he is?!". Nope. Nothing. With some noticeable exceptions like the odd protest or publications like Druthers (druthers.net), since March of 2020 the majority have just silently gone along with each mandate putting their hope on "we'll get back to normal" soon. While a lot of masks went on people's faces, some "masks" have come off. It's shocked me how many people I know personally who are VERY much in favour of all of these restrictions. It is like they want this to happen and are glad of it. 😠😔

I am embarrassed to admit that I let my guard down and walked into a shedding event.

It was more than three months ago that I had quickly left my longtime hairdresser's salon when she told me that she had been vaccinated right on that day. That was embarrassing but the proper thing to do.

A haircut in private circles proved to be a help along the way but when I was in for a serious meeting I felt a strong urge to finally go to a hairdresser.

I picked a migrant owned salon to avoid the mandatory hairwash and the test certificate.

Fortified by 800mgs of star anise extract and 2 g of vitamin C I was pleased not to be asked for a certificate and that a hairwash was not necessary. I actually felt elated when the hairdresser politely took off my mask and handed it to me.

I shouldn't have accepted that, because in contrast to when I first saw the place with only one gentleman doing his work, at the time of my actual visit the place was full with people exhaling. I think the hairdresser didn't make much hand-to-face contact but the situation would have demanded wearing a mask anyhow.

A couple of hours later I began feeling very exhausted and cold and developed a diarrhea.

That was on monday but I still have longer periods of exhaustion and tenseness with today being Day 4.

Would it make sense to take ivermectin at this stage?
Here is Clif High's protocol. It's nice to have it all in one place. Ivermectin is definitely something to consider.

Oh, the list is relevant even for the unvaccinated, as per how exposed one feels.

Clif High vaxx repair protocol.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom