Woohoo! Today's newspaper:
Ohio bans vaccine mandates at schools
State: Parents hold right to decide on children

Ohio’s public schools and universities couldn’t require students or employees to be vaccinated against COVID- 19 under last-minute changes to a bill sent to Gov. Mike DeWine early Tuesday.

Under the proposed changes, public schools and universities couldn’t require vaccines that haven’t received full U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval. That includes the three COVID- 19 vaccines distributed in America, all of which have been approved via emergency use authorization, which is a rigorous process that includes clinical trials.

“Parents, in consultation with their personal doctors, have the right to make decisions about their children especially for vaccinations that are not fully approved by the FDA,” said Sen. Andrew Brenner, R-Powell. “This is about personal rights.”

The bill wouldn’t apply to public hospitals, such as Ohio State University’s Wexner Medical Center, or private schools and universities.

“There was a lot of feeling that you just don’t want to force kids to do it if their parents don’t want them to,” said Speaker Bob Cupp, R-Lima.

Another amendment offered by Sen. Rob McColley, R-Napoleon, would ask individuals coming from countries designated as the highest risk by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to quarantine for no longer than 48 hours. While quarantined, their food, transportation and accommodations would be paid for by the Ohio Department of Health.

Democrats opposed the new additions to House Bill 244, which also makes it easier for children of military families to enroll in school. The amendments and the bill passed along party lines in the Ohio Senate, 24-8, and the Ohio House, 61-34.

“Vaccines are safe. They are effective,” said Rep. Allison Russo, D-Upper Arlington. “COVID-19 is still a threat to this state.”

The vote came hours before Cincinnati Public Schools discussed a policy requiring staff members to get vaccinated before the fall. Cleveland State University will require students living in residence halls this fall to have been vaccinated, with exemptions for medical or religious reasons.

Most of Ohio’s public universities have said they won’t require the COVID- 19 vaccine, even though they have required other vaccinations for years.

Gov. Mike DeWine, a Republican, has been critical of efforts to restrict access to COVID-19 vaccines or restrict businesses’ ability to keep employees and customers safe.

The last-minute additions are the latest in a push against vaccine mandates in schools and businesses. The Ohio House passed changes last week that would ban public and private employers from requiring the COVID-19 vaccine. That hasn’t moved in the Ohio Senate.
A partial win as it doesn't apply to private schools and universities. Gov. DeWine could veto - wait and see.

The Tenpenny Files
TV series started not long ago. The pilot episode is titled:

The Satanic Goal Behind The Covid Plandemic
MP3 audio download available to listen to it as a radio-show. A must-see obviously. Dr. T quotes Paul's Epistles frequently! The focus of this pilot episode is:

Ephesians 6:10-17:
Put on God's full armor
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
The Tenpenny Files TV.jpg

The second episode is out, titled:

What The Covid Vaccine Is All About And How It Works In The Body

I'm following Malone on Twitter, and his LinkedIn account was deleted recently (probably) for his critique of the vaccines safety profile:

linkedin.png

He was also removed from the Wikipedia "RNA vaccine" article.

But the interesting part is, that he was added there not a long time ago, probably by his wife. So there were some attempts to make him look credible for the broader audience. I'm just wondering if that is just a coincidence, or maybe he is a controlled opposition that is easy to discredit? Wikipedia editors are naming him a "patent troll".

I'm following Malone on Twitter, and his LinkedIn account was deleted recently (probably) for his critique of the vaccines safety profile:

View attachment 46712

He was also removed from the Wikipedia "RNA vaccine" article.

But the interesting part is, that he was added there not a long time ago, probably by his wife. So there were some attempts to make him look credible for the broader audience. I'm just wondering if that is just a coincidence, or maybe he is a controlled opposition that is easy to discredit? Wikipedia editors are naming him a "patent troll".

I think he's an interesting fellow because he came out of nowhere and his way into the discussion was his connection to the mRNA technology by supposedly being the inventor.

My take is that a move is now taking place to bring down the mainstream narrative. In the UK for example, the Health secretary was taken down. In the US recently you had all the released emails about Fauci which hit his credibility really hard. All these moves appear sanctioned by state actors indicating at some level their is a realisation of the horror of the situation and now there's a need to try and stop it.

So yes, I expect Robert Malone has been sent in as part of this strategy. I expect he also had his online presence "beefed" up just prior.

At the moment it looks like the way is being paved for certain credible scientists to step in countering the mainstream narrative.

I'm hoping this is the case as I think this whole thing has gone too far and we now risk losing the world for the sake of a few big egos. It's no joke when it's said that the jabbed have highly diminished immunity so will be a massive health burden for decades to come.

I think he's an interesting fellow because he came out of nowhere and his way into the discussion was his connection to the mRNA technology by supposedly being the inventor.

My take is that a move is now taking place to bring down the mainstream narrative. In the UK for example, the Health secretary was taken down. In the US recently you had all the released emails about Fauci which hit his credibility really hard. All these moves appear sanctioned by state actors indicating at some level their is a realisation of the horror of the situation and now there's a need to try and stop it.

So yes, I expect Robert Malone has been sent in as part of this strategy. I expect he also had his online presence "beefed" up just prior.

At the moment it looks like the way is being paved for certain credible scientists to step in countering the mainstream narrative.

I'm hoping this is the case as I think this whole thing has gone too far and we now risk losing the world for the sake of a few big egos. It's no joke when it's said that the jabbed have highly diminished immunity so will be a massive health burden for decades to come.

Indian drugmaker seeking greenlight for 3-dose Covid-19 vaccine, touted as world’s 1st plasmid DNA vaccine

Zydus says the plasmid DNA technology is “ideally suited” for beating Covid-19, noting that it can be easily adapted, and adding that the vaccine is the world’s first plasmid DNA shot. The vaccine works by injecting genetically engineered plasmid containing the DNA sequence of the pathogen.
Reads like famous last words:
66.6% effective at preventing “symptomatic RT-PCR positive” cases in its interim analysis. “Whereas, no moderate case of Covid-19 disease was observed in the vaccine arm post administration of the third dose suggesting 100% efficacy for moderate disease,” it adds, while also confirming that no severe cases or deaths were observed.

India's many-colored deadly fungus disease wasn't enough for these Indian scientists. Did they just now prepared the soil for the real Plague stuff? As if they were acting on radio-remote-control?

I guess we'll call the Indian zombies PLASMIDS now.

Indian drugmaker seeking greenlight for 3-dose Covid-19 vaccine, touted as world’s 1st plasmid DNA vaccine

Reads like famous last words:

66.6% effective at preventing “symptomatic RT-PCR positive” cases in its interim analysis. “Whereas, no moderate case of Covid-19 disease was observed in the vaccine arm post administration of the third dose suggesting 100% efficacy for moderate disease,” it adds, while also confirming that no severe cases or deaths were observed.

66.6% ??? That number rings a bell... :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom