Death of Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh at 99 years of age.

Scottie, I agree with you. I saw pictures of Prince Charles yesterday visiting with Camilla the flowers of remembrance that have been left by people to honour his father. He was fighting to hold back the tears and not very successfully. I don't think a genuine psychopath could put on such a good act. I married a low grade psychpath and when I attended my mother in law's funeral I was astounded that she did not shed one tear for her mother.
What is low grade psychopath ? Can you expand more on that please ? Maybe she just was not emotionally attached to her mother or she did not love her too much ? Does that make her psychopath ? Anyway there are maybe other things which you experienced with her that make her psychopath ? I would like to know if you are still together and what kind of behavior she has except not crying on her mothers funeral that may make her a psychopath ? Much love to you

Well, that poor woman has my condolences; she sure never had a normal life and did remarkably well in spite of it.

I watched the funeral, it was solemn and relatively short. The saddest thing to me was seeing the Queen sitting by herself. I feel so sorry for her that the farce of the past year has gone even further and deprived her (and so many others who had to attend recent funerals) of such a fundamental human experience.

What is low grade psychopath ? Can you expand more on that please ? Maybe she just was not emotionally attached to her mother or she did not love her too much ? Does that make her psychopath ? Anyway there are maybe other things which you experienced with her that make her psychopath ? I would like to know if you are still together and what kind of behavior she has except not crying on her mothers funeral that may make her a psychopath ? Much love to you
Well this thread is really about Prince Phillip and not about my ex-wife. I don't label her a psychopath lightly. If you must know something about her then my wife's characteristics are as follows: She holds herself in very high esteem when her talents don't really justify this; she readlily criticises people but will accept no criticism of herself; she will protect her own position to the detriment of others, e.g., she took two of my children out of school to avoid issues with the local authority, which might have affected her job but which then damaged their educational prospects (she was supposed to home school them but didn't, even though she was a professionally trained teacher); she almost got our children taken into care by social services (after the school reported on them) and kept me in the dark about it until it was almost too late; she shamelessly uses people and then discards them when they have served their purpose; as an example of her strange behaviour she ruined our wedding banquet by changing the caterers menu (they just served hors d'oeuvres instead of a running buffet) at the last moment without her parents knowing, which led to them being humiliated and having to apologise to the guests in writing subsequently. Everyone in my family now remembers our wedding as the one where there was hardly any food. Without me knowing, she also sent my mother a Christmas present of a toilet roll in Christmas wrapping paper (my mother only admitted this to me recently). She detested my mother although my mother had shown her every kindness and treated her like a daughter and had even helped us out by looking after our young children when my wife had to go into hospital for several weeks. I could go on at length but these are just a few illustrations to paint you a picture.

My wife took much but gave little in return and came close to killing me into the bargain when my health collapsed at the end of our marriage. I had a nervous breakdown, I had stomach ulcers and had developed a serious heart condition (I now have stents in me) without knowing, which prevented me from working. She couldn't care less. Indeed, it was at that point that she launched divorce proceedings against me (and used the social services report in evidence against me). I credit my late father for rescuing me. Yes, she did have mother issues (her mother was I think a manic depressive and could certainly be difficult at times) but these revolved around things like not sending her to dance school, dancing being her first love. I asked my father-in-law years later why this was and he said that he and his wife thought she was not dedicated enough to make it as a professional dancer, as she was loathe to practice. They sent her to music school instead where she did well. She then went on to teachers training college. She has a very poor relationship with her father even though he is a kind and considerate man. She always ran him down to me. In contrast, he has a very good relationship with his grandaughters (my girls) who love him much.

I had to learn a lot of karmic lessons the hard way during this period. There are some things I wish I could have done differently and yes I do blame myself for other things (BTW there was no one else involved on either side). If you sense I might still be bitter then I would say no as we still talk frequently and discuss the children who are mostly grown up now. We have even been on holiday together with some of the children and we take them to things like football matches etc. I have gone up every Christmas and Easter time to stay in the family home since I traditionally cook the Christmas and Easter meal (my ex is a terrible cook). I buy her Christmas presents and send birthday cards and even give her free legal advice from time to time. I couldn't go last Christmas though because of lockdown restrictions. Hence, we still try to keep it civil. Do I trust her? The answer is no. I mind my step very carefully now when dealing with her. Knowing that she has pyschopathic qualities does help me to understand her better and why she acts like she does. She is what she is as nature has dictated. It is my children who I feel most sorry for and I wish we could have reached some accommodation for their sake without having to divorce and separate. Some of them have had serious issues themselves to contend with but that is another story.

I am not a psychologist so yes, I admit I could be wrong about her. However, I have applied the SOTT psychopath tests and she seems to tick most of the boxes. If you think I have been unfair, please feel welcome to say so. People are definitely complex and it can take a long time to get to know someone properly. I don't pretend that I am any saint either.

If a moderator wants to move this post to a more appropriate thread, please feel free to do so and let me know. Thanks

I actually think that the "Glorious Revolution" was the interruption of royal bloodlines the Cs mentioned.

If there is no thread entitled "Alton Towers", create one.
I came across this interesting video on who would be the true Jacobite successor today if you followed the Stuart line through James II. The most remarkable thing comes right at the end when you start to look at illegitimate Stuart lines. Guess what. It turns out that Princess Diana is descended from the Stuarts. Hence, when, and if, her son William ascends to the throne, we will finally have someone with Stuart blood reigning back on the throne again. Doesn't history play the strangest tricks!

I watched the funeral, it was solemn and relatively short. The saddest thing to me was seeing the Queen sitting by herself. I feel so sorry for her that the farce of the past year has gone even further and deprived her (and so many others who had to attend recent funerals) of such a fundamental human experience.
Here's a video summary of the funeral [6 mins]:

Well this thread is really about Prince Phillip and not about my ex-wife. I don't label her a psychopath lightly. If you must know something about her then my wife's characteristics are as follows: She holds herself in very high esteem when her talents don't really justify this; she readlily criticises people but will accept no criticism of herself; she will protect her own position to the detriment of others, e.g., she took two of my children out of school to avoid issues with the local authority, which might have affected her job but which then damaged their educational prospects (she was supposed to home school them but didn't, even though she was a professionally trained teacher); she almost got our children taken into care by social services (after the school reported on them) and kept me in the dark about it until it was almost too late; she shamelessly uses people and then discards them when they have served their purpose; as an example of her strange behaviour she ruined our wedding banquet by changing the caterers menu (they just served hors d'oeuvres instead of a running buffet) at the last moment without her parents knowing, which led to them being humiliated and having to apologise to the guests in writing subsequently. Everyone in my family now remembers our wedding as the one where there was hardly any food. Without me knowing, she also sent my mother a Christmas present of a toilet roll in Christmas wrapping paper (my mother only admitted this to me recently). She detested my mother although my mother had shown her every kindness and treated her like a daughter and had even helped us out by looking after our young children when my wife had to go into hospital for several weeks. I could go on at length but these are just a few illustrations to paint you a picture.

My wife took much but gave little in return and came close to killing me into the bargain when my health collapsed at the end of our marriage. I had a nervous breakdown, I had stomach ulcers and had developed a serious heart condition (I now have stents in me) without knowing, which prevented me from working. She couldn't care less. Indeed, it was at that point that she launched divorce proceedings against me (and used the social services report in evidence against me). I credit my late father for rescuing me. Yes, she did have mother issues (her mother was I think a manic depressive and could certainly be difficult at times) but these revolved around things like not sending her to dance school, dancing being her first love. I asked my father-in-law years later why this was and he said that he and his wife thought she was not dedicated enough to make it as a professional dancer, as she was loathe to practice. They sent her to music school instead where she did well. She then went on to teachers training college. She has a very poor relationship with her father even though he is a kind and considerate man. She always ran him down to me. In contrast, he has a very good relationship with his grandaughters (my girls) who love him much.

I had to learn a lot of karmic lessons the hard way during this period. There are some things I wish I could have done differently and yes I do blame myself for other things (BTW there was no one else involved on either side). If you sense I might still be bitter then I would say no as we still talk frequently and discuss the children who are mostly grown up now. We have even been on holiday together with some of the children and we take them to things like football matches etc. I have gone up every Christmas and Easter time to stay in the family home since I traditionally cook the Christmas and Easter meal (my ex is a terrible cook). I buy her Christmas presents and send birthday cards and even give her free legal advice from time to time. I couldn't go last Christmas though because of lockdown restrictions. Hence, we still try to keep it civil. Do I trust her? The answer is no. I mind my step very carefully now when dealing with her. Knowing that she has pyschopathic qualities does help me to understand her better and why she acts like she does. She is what she is as nature has dictated. It is my children who I feel most sorry for and I wish we could have reached some accommodation for their sake without having to divorce and separate. Some of them have had serious issues themselves to contend with but that is another story.

I am not a psychologist so yes, I admit I could be wrong about her. However, I have applied the SOTT psychopath tests and she seems to tick most of the boxes. If you think I have been unfair, please feel welcome to say so. People are definitely complex and it can take a long time to get to know someone properly. I don't pretend that I am any saint either.

If a moderator wants to move this post to a more appropriate thread, please feel free to do so and let me know. Thanks
You wrote a lot and in a very nice way, maybe you can write books or short stories.:-) Things that happened to you, especially when it came to your health problems and divorce could be very painful indeed (especially when they are connected), but you still have contact with your previous wife and that shows something. Also I did not want to go away from the topic, but anyway many people here wrote things that do not have too much connection with the topic (including me) so it should be okay. :-D

You wrote a lot and in a very nice way, maybe you can write books or short stories.:-) Things that happened to you, especially when it came to your health problems and divorce could be very painful indeed (especially when they are connected), but you still have contact with your previous wife and that shows something. Also I did not want to go away from the topic, but anyway many people here wrote things that do not have too much connection with the topic (including me) so it should be okay. :-D
Well surprise to say I do pity her and still help her out on the sidelines. But then the C's have said "pity those who pity." The early years of our marriage were lovely but like most couples we had our high points and low points. My wife suffered a miscarriage after our first child, which hit us both very hard. It always makes me sympathetic now to those who experience a miscarriage, as you naturally build up hopes when a pregnancy commences just to see them dashed. She would suffer two more subsequently. In fairness, my wife may also suffer from multipersonailty disorder. My eldest daughter certainly thinks so. There came a point in my marrriage where I remember thinking this is a completely different person from the person I thought I had married. It was such a weird feeling.

Here's a video summary of the funeral [6 mins]:

Funerals should be a gathering of the family with renewed connection and loving support for the mourners. Their all separated and masked. A funeral without love or support. It felt like a dead ritual devoid of purpose. What a heartbreaking end to the marriage. What an example for the nation and the world.

The fact that Megan M. didn´t show up should ring a few bells in Harry´s head.
There is no explanation for the fact that she wasn´t there supporting her husband in such a sad moment.

RIP Duke.... :-(

I think that having hereditary rulers is a very bad idea because psychopaths CAN pop up frequently in the line because usually, the founder of a line is an imperialistic power grabber.

A king with significant powers that is VOTED in and can be expelled if he behaves egregiously, is probably a better idea.
I do not think we need kings and queens. I think we need to build institutions.

For example we need to put certain things into the constitution that can never be changed, and those who want to change them or propose to change them (in the constitution) in parliament must immediately be removed from their position and can never again work in politics.

For example (things to put in the constitution) :

Nobody can ever prohibit somebody to walk where he/she wants and police hour can never be implemented.

Nobody can ever mandate to people what to wear both man and woman or not wear, that includes face masks.

Nobody can ever prohibit someone to work.

Nobody can force someone to take vaccine or blackmail him that he can not work or go into the shopping center because he did not take the vaccine.

Paper money should exist.

Nobody can be in office more than 6 months and that includes president, prime minister if you have one, parliament members etc.

Everyone in the office must be under camera 24 hours per day for a six months and that must be on television so people can be sure that everything is okay. If he/she does not like that he does not need to be in the office, nobody really forces them to be in politics. Country like France with such a huge population can certainly find some people who are willing to sacrifice their privacy for a 6 months in order to serve their nation.

Every vote should be counted by hand and possible in big places like sports halls where people possible hundreds of observers would carefully watch them. Also that should be televised.

State can never implement property tax and everyone can have their own land if they want and they can cultivate whatever they want and have animals and they should not be taxed.

Feel free to add something.

The fact that Megan M. didn´t show up should ring a few bells in Harry´s head.
There is no explanation for the fact that she wasn´t there supporting her husband in such a sad moment.

RIP Duke.... :-(
She is pregnant now (didn't get covid medical clearance to fly overseas). They seem to be very much in love.

I do not think we need kings and queens. I think we need to build institutions.

For example we need to put certain things into the constitution that can never be changed, and those who want to change them or propose to change them (in the constitution) in parliament must immediately be removed from their position and can never again work in politics.

For example (things to put in the constitution) :

Nobody can ever prohibit somebody to walk where he/she wants and police hour can never be implemented.

Nobody can ever mandate to people what to wear both man and woman or not wear, that includes face masks.

Nobody can ever prohibit someone to work.

Nobody can force someone to take vaccine or blackmail him that he can not work or go into the shopping center because he did not take the vaccine.

Paper money should exist.

Nobody can be in office more than 6 months and that includes president, prime minister if you have one, parliament members etc.

Everyone in the office must be under camera 24 hours per day for a six months and that must be on television so people can be sure that everything is okay. If he/she does not like that he does not need to be in the office, nobody really forces them to be in politics. Country like France with such a huge population can certainly find some people who are willing to sacrifice their privacy for a 6 months in order to serve their nation.

Every vote should be counted by hand and possible in big places like sports halls where people possible hundreds of observers would carefully watch them. Also that should be televised.

State can never implement property tax and everyone can have their own land if they want and they can cultivate whatever they want and have animals and they should not be taxed.

Feel free to add something.

What you have outlined is actually in the US Bill of Rights, and even more. It is supposed to be "carved in stone", more or less, but you see what they have done with it.

Back
Top Bottom