Death of Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh at 99 years of age.

Jones

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
He had been ill a few times in recent years and reached a grand age, so while not unexpected the news still comes as a bit of a shock. Queen Elizabeth has talked about his support of her and said how she couldn't have coped without him.

Well, that poor woman has my condolences; she sure never had a normal life and did remarkably well in spite of it.
Hi Laura

I'm just curious, do you think the Queen is a good person? I certainly don't, nor was Phillip. What of the story of their trip to the Indian school in Canada, taking children on a picnic, and those children never seen again? There were witnesses to their disappearance. I think the royal family is very dark

The Queen and Prince Philip have been married for 74 years (!) (since 1947). That means they have been together for their entire adult life. Not many people nowadays have such a long lasting union. Such loyalty and commitment may be the main reasons why Queen Elizabeth II became the longest-reigning British monarch. Wishing Her much strength now.

The Queen and Prince Philip have been married for 74 years (!) (since 1947). That means they have been together for their entire adult life. Not many people nowadays have such a long lasting union. Such loyalty and commitment may be the main reasons why Queen Elizabeth II became the longest-reigning British monarch. Wishing Her much strength now.
Don't know if she'll survive him much longer. They supported each other for decades. He was definteily not a saint and I didn't care for him, but he was always at her side, through thick and thin. She must be devastated.

Perhaps royals, in general, are just as much victims of 4th density STS as everybody else. The whole 'bloodlines' thing is still confusing to me. Like someone I knew in high school was fond of saying: "confusion will be my epitaph". Anyway the queen has shown some signs of a conscience, (at least compared to Phillip - who wanted to be a virus that could destroy mankind), one can imagine the pressure she must be under.

Some people have told me I should feel sorry for them. Loss sucks for everyone, I get it, but they have had comfortable and longer lives than most on this planet get, and at others expense.
Well, she couldn't help being born a royal (even if she was not meant to become queen). How many of us would have fared as well as she did in her position? Forgoing all personal aspiration, handling so much pressure, putting her duty as queen above everything else? The woman is a rock, an institution unto herself. She has my respect.

Some people have told me I should feel sorry for them. Loss sucks for everyone, I get it, but they have had comfortable and longer lives than most on this planet get, and at others expense.
exactly, I will save my sorrow and compassion for those who deserve it. I do not think the royals care one bit about the lives of others outside their circle, therefore they are not deserving of my sympathy. Think of all they could have done for the less fortunate in this world, but instead they chose to live above us all. The only good one was Diana, and we all know what they did to her

Perhaps royals, in general, are just as much victims of 4th density STS as everybody else. The whole 'bloodlines' thing is still confusing to me. Like someone I knew in high school was fond of saying: "confusion will be my epitaph". Anyway the queen has shown some signs of a conscience, (at least compared to Phillip - who wanted to be a virus that could destroy mankind), one can imagine the pressure she must be under.
yes, but I am of the opinion these people have committed crimes against children...

Well, she couldn't help being born a royal (even if she was not meant to become queen). How many of us would have fared as well as she did in her position? Forgoing all personal aspiration, handling so much pressure, putting her duty as queen above everything else? The woman is a rock, an institution unto herself. She has my respect.
I suppose that is a fair point. I have never personally met them and all I know is what I've read. I don't disrespect her, but I don't lose any sleep over the 'family'.

Hi Laura

I'm just curious, do you think the Queen is a good person? I certainly don't, nor was Phillip. What of the story of their trip to the Indian school in Canada, taking children on a picnic, and those children never seen again? There were witnesses to their disappearance. I think the royal family is very dark

Yes, I think that the Queen is a good person within the parameters of her knowledge and experience. You are entitled to your opinion, however, in my opinion, your opinion exhibits an abyss of ignorance.

There's a lot of lies and BS out there in the world; it takes time and patience to sort it out. With your attitude and knowledge level, perhaps this is not the forum for you?

exactly, I will save my sorrow and compassion for those who deserve it. I do not think the royals care one bit about the lives of others outside their circle, therefore they are not deserving of my sympathy. Think of all they could have done for the less fortunate in this world, but instead they chose to live above us all. The only good one was Diana, and we all know what they did to her

It is vanishingly remote that the royals did anything to Diana. However, their handlers may have done something. Do you actually think that anyone in that position doesn't have "handlers" who control them via similar methods to those used on everyone else? And yes, they are as subject to falling under bad influences as anyone. That the Queen has done as well as she has, surrounded as she is by others who are weaker than she is, is a testament to her fortitude.

Better fire up another neuron.

I suppose that is a fair point. I have never personally met them and all I know is what I've read. I don't disrespect her, but I don't lose any sleep over the 'family'.

I actually feel a lot of sympathy for them having had my own life put on display in a minor way and knowing how it can affect a person and their family life (and friends). It has to be a horror to live your life in a complete fishbowl. And even her grief (which is probably enormous) cannot be experienced in private. Money and high position are not a fair trade for complete loss of privacy and normal life. But she has navigated it gracefully.

Some serious lack of thinking and empathy going on here.

Back
Top Bottom