2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Proof of a premeditated plot to co-opt and smear the protest. Tax-payer funded NPR sent this out HOURS BEFORE Trump even spoke to the massive crowd of those protesting the election.

npr-screenshot-png.41481
Yep - it reminded me of this:

BBC reports WTC 7 collapse live before it even happens (it's even still standing in the background).

i love some of the pictures you get from twitter .

stab-png.41482
I absolutely thought of this when Pence made his declaration and all the others that followed suit in renouncing him.

They will attempt to use amplified division amongst political bodies to pass laws against "domestic terrorism", that will, in fact, remove your right to speak out against the State entirely, regardless of political standing.

They did this during 9/11, with the passing of the Patriot Act.

The focus now though, is on solidifying the internal domestic base of control for the intelligence agencies pulling global strings.

This is your last stand.
They have divided you against yourselves, ostracized you, inflamed you, and now paint you as the new targets of a system design to enforce compliance not just for you, but for all future citizens.
Mechanisms of control are born out of chaos, and no opportunity is wasted. Especially not one they have spent years manufacturing.

Eyes Open.
E.

My team thinks there is a distinct possibility of a communications blackout of some kind coming.
I am not entirely convinced, but I prefer to err' on the side of caution. Plan accordingly, and remain calm if it should come to pass. Whatever happens, happens; so maintain course and stay calm either way. We have certainly faced worse than some silence. :)
-
***Parler is likely to be shutdown within 24 hours, so along with the millions of others out there; I suggest joining Gab. You will find me there with the same name and profile picture as here, as well as many many other friends.
Gab is not in play stores, and uses its own servers. Therefore it is, at least in theory, less prone to bow to corporate censorship.
It may be slow as their servers adjust to the weight of millions and millions of new users.
You will find instructions on how to install the app from a browser, further down on my posts. Otherwise Gab (dot) com will take you there.
Thank you,
E.

It seems there is a lot of emotion invested in Trump - will he, won't he - and a lot of expectations with regards to the outcome.

At the end of the day he is just as human as the rest of us, and I suspect the main difference being the limited power of his platform and resources, and his will and intelligence to use those despite the large obstacles and hurdles placed before him despite our assumptions of what true power he really had.

Regardless of how people voted, 'the man behind the curtain' has been entrenched with resources we probably can't really imagine for a long time - and their desired 3D outcome would probably come to pass anyway.

I think the future we are hoping for, and the events in store are a much larger picture than these events on national scales, and how we are choosing to live and learn during these times is probably a lot more important on a personal level than hoping for one man (or his supporters) to effect an out come more in the favour of our opinions.

However it is a very interesting view - and I wonder if Biden coming into power will actually prove to be more 'revealing' through his choices and actions (or rather, the people with the power) now that they think they have 'won'.

President Trump knew what was coming years ago.
That is why he implemented the Emergency Alert System in 2018.

Watch as hundreds receive President Trump’s emergency alert test during GeekWire Summit​

The nation received a text from President Trump on Wednesday. It wasn’t a tweet. It was just a test.

A special test of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s national “presidential alerts” went out to millions of cellphone users across the country. The test of the Wireless Emergency Alert (WEA) system occurred at 11:18 a.m. PT.

The intent of the alert was to test the ability to warn Americans about a disaster, such as severe weather, or an event of national consequence. Trump was not to use the platform as a means of sending a political message.

Fair point, and I agree that there was nothing anyone could have done to secure a win for Trump. As I've said a few times already, the monolithic 'deep state swamp' is not something you can just 'drain', before you get anywhere near your goal you'll be strangled by the slime. That said (and as I've already said a few times) I do think that, like all good psyops, the Q BS had a negative effect on the outcome of Trump's brief attempt to expose the slime to the light of day. It convinced a lot of Trump supporters that they had no recourse left other than 'militancy', and those that adopted that strategy were then exploited by the MSM to defame Trump.

Regarding the Q/kraken etc. psyop, I think that while on a 3D level this might have prevented a stronger "uprising" by Trump supporters, it seems to me that what Joe said in another post about it having "prevented intelligent discussion" is even more important. Perhaps, ironically, if people had truly waken up to the nature of the beast, had started to piece together the puzzle pieces in an intelligent way from all kinds of angles (according to various interests and abilities of the individuals) and so on, the universe wouldn't have needed to smash the power of the deep state in their faces. But instead, people consumed the whole thing like a silly movie, were in wishful thinking mode, hoped for "earthy salvation" instead of getting their spiritual house in order and so on.

I see more of that intelligent discussion going on in the anti-Covid crowd, though I'm sure various psy-ops are already waiting for them, and it will be interesting to see how that will develop, or if the PTB now start crushing them in full-force.

In other words, if there was/is a "battle in 4D", I think we shouldn't imagine it as some kind of space war between the MAGA and the Deep State fleet. Instead, the good guys are probably trying to wake people up and get them to think deeply and act wisely, getting more "tuned" to the Cosmos, which would change their experience - which then might be more in line with another Trump term. It seems they failed.

But to those who are upset about all this, especially if you are in the US, keep in mind that we non-US Westerners have been living under "Biden" for the whole time, and life still goes on you know. Heck, if you look into history and the experience of ordinary Germans under Nazism, life still went on even during these dark times! It all depends on whether you are strong enough to keep your sanity and integrity while living under a pathocracy. Even when it's dark outside, you can shine the light - as long as there are still books, music, friends, our network, our curiosity, our love for truth. Who you are and what you see is what counts, not who's the current president.

Besides, as many here have said multiple times, perhaps a Biden presidency will turn out to be a blessing in disguise. God is the best of plotters!

This is just foolishness you're talking. And remember, we shouldn't be offering help to those who don't request it. I am not requesting it.
What’s foolish exactly? As far as I can tell, this forum is about networking and one of the cornerstones of that is pointing out errors in each other’s thinking, no? I just shared my observations and you may disagree with them, but saying that we shouldn’t be pointing things out like I did is not in the spirit of this forum, in my opinion. I come to this thread to read the latest developments and informed analysis, not wild speculation and unsubstantiated claims. There are more than enough places on the internet for that kind of carry on.
Seriously. Why are we wasting our time with this, when we should be furthering our research and understanding? End this and move on to something useful. We are here offering possibilities regarding what's afoot. Leave it at that, and stop psychoanalyzing. It's getting annoying.
So now we need to do research and move on to something useful? Sounds a lot like dissembling to me. I don’t see you offering possibilities, I see a bunch of claims being put forth without much analysis going into it. The links you provided were posted with very little commentary and, frankly, the contents of those is just all over the place. Cheney, Rumsfeld, UFOs, COG, none of it saying anything this way or the other.
In a situation of war no serious combatant can afford to let credible evidence filter through. Your comparing of Trump with Hitler is in bad taste, I think you're probably trying to demonstrate that Trump's case is as lost and injust as that of Hitler towards the end of the war.

We're nine days away from inauguration and you insinuate Trump is simply just 'trying to save face'?
(Obviously being an idiot in your opinion?)

If you're dissatisfied with the Kraken/Q stuff then you may have actually fallen for a disinformation campaign which is often part and parcel of warfare.
Yes, and that’s why all of this info coming out through questionable sources is bunk. What’s the point of posting those without any qualifying commentary?
I did not compare Trump to Hitler, I was just illustrating how not conceding defeat doesn’t mean you have any sort of plan to avoid it.
Yes, Trump is trying to show his supporters that he didn’t give up on them.
I’m not dissatisfied with the Kraken/Q, I was never buying it. It was quite obviously a load of baloney from the get go.

And just to be clear, are you guys actually calling for Trump to raise the military? How do you imagine this playing out in real life?
Let’s say he has full support from the top brass and he says we’re taking our country back. What then? He sends the troops where? Are they going to be going around the country arresting anyone and everyone Trumps deems to be a traitor? Ok. Then what? He takes them to court? Which court? It was clearly shown that all the courts in the country are corrupt when none of them wanted to even allow Trumps election fraud suits in. So that won’t work. How about court martialing their asses? That might work, but then he’s become no better then Stalin or Lenin. And when all of this ends, the US just goes back to business as usual? Right. You would get an immediate insurrection from the leftists, the entire country would burn down before he even managed to put the elites in jail. Business would fail. What about the financial system which Trump most certainly doesn’t control? What about NATO and the UN who would definitely be called upon by the US and Euro elites to quash this coup. It would be absolute mayhem.
It sounds to me you guys just hate the way things are so much that you’d rather watch the world burn than live through a bit of leftist tyranny. Half the world already experienced that sort of tyranny and they’re still here. It won’t be so bad and you’ll still get the chance to resist, but there will be no saviour to swoop in at the last minute and set world straight.
I might have went a bit overboard with this post in some regards and I welcome feedback on that, but I think it was important to say. I feel like we’re degenerating into a chan board over here and that doesn’t bode well for us or the world at large.

Came across this video its 15min long, no idea who this guy is speaking. Anyone know who he is?? First name is Simon judging by the comments section. He mentions the italian Government and the Vatican involved in the election fraud. Think the Vatican was mentioned earlier in this thread. He reckons Trump is not finished yet.

The guy in the video s called Simon Parkes. Here's his Bio (which is in itself quite intriguing!)
Simon Parkes is a life long experiencer of aliens, shadow people, elementals and ufo's, these include Mantid (Mantis) beings, Draconis Reptilian, Feline, small and tall Grey creatures, Crystalline beings and other creatures that can't be identified. Simon was an elected Politician and served a full term of office.

Simon's biological mother worked for the British Security Service, often called MI5 between 1965 - 1979. However while she was managed by British Intelligence she was in fact working "jointly" for the National Security Agency (NSA) of America. Her job was to type out documents that related to crashed ufo craft that had come down all over the Earth's surface and had then been retrieved by American special forces/recovery teams.

Simon's Grandfather, who was a British diplomat, worked for the foreign arm of British intelligence often called MI6. But again in his case he was closely associated with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) of America. During this time he was awarded the Order of the British empire (OBE) medal as well as the Commander of the British Empire (CBE) medal, however he turned down a Knighthood from the Queen. Simon's Grandfather was also a prominent Freemason and was Britain's appointed diplomat to the United Nations in the late 1950's and early 1960's .

Simon went public with his story in 2010, and since then has toured the UK speaking at conferences, initially attacked by the establishment media in a concerted effort to discredit him. However an event in 2013 was to be a game changer, when Simon was invited by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) to join a small party being given a tour of a secret space radar base in the UK. This totally confounded the established media and has led to a far more serious appraisal of Simon's story by them.

Simon has assisted a growing number of people who have come forward from Illuminati families/bloodlines - where they have suffered torture and trauma, many from MILAB situations. Simon is able to re-integrate any alternate personalities that the individual may have, remove any Jinn/demonic possession and "de-activate" any suicide programmes placed in the person.

On a lighter note Simon also does Soul readings, where in most cases is able to identify the individuals soul/star family background. A reasonable fee is charged for these services - Simon is offering a nearly unique service and places the highest value on client confidentiality - having helped people from many countries and from widely differing backgrounds, from college students to employees of the Rothschild's. Simon understands the critical nature of his de-programming/healing/soul reading work and the support that his clients need.

In case you missed it. It's not more than a military coup attempt. 08/01/2021.

Pelosi Pressed Pentagon on Safeguards to Prevent Trump From Ordering Military Action​

But short of the cabinet invoking the 25th Amendment or impeaching and convicting the president, it would be unconstitutional to defy legal orders from the commander in chief, experts note.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California on Friday took the unprecedented step of asking the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff about “available precautions” to prevent President Trump from initiating military action abroad or using his sole authority to launch nuclear weapons in the last days of his term.
In a phone call to the chairman, Gen. Mark A. Milley, Ms. Pelosi appeared to be seeking to have the Pentagon leadership essentially remove Mr. Trump from his authorities as the commander in chief. That could be accomplished by ignoring the president’s orders or slowing them by questioning whether they were issued legally.
But General Milley appears to have made no commitments. Short of the cabinet invoking the 25th Amendment or removing Mr. Trump through impeachment in the House and conviction in the Senate, it is unconstitutional to defy legal orders from the commander in chief.
Ms. Pelosi’s request, which she announced to the Democratic caucus as an effort to prevent “an unhinged president” from using the nuclear codes, was wrapped in the politics of seeking a second impeachment of Mr. Trump.
Col. Dave Butler, a spokesman for General Milley, confirmed that the phone call with the speaker had taken place but described it as informational. “He answered her questions regarding the process of nuclear command authority,” he said.

- Rule by technocracy and ultimately, unelected officials

It's one thing to ban an average person from a social media platform for a multitude of reasons. But when the systems developed by technocrats decide who is allowed to stay and who isn't, who is allowed to post and who isn't; for someone (the majority) who claims to be a logical citizen but blindly accepts the banning of a publicly available social media platform to anyone! (let alone a sitting POTUS).... that's where we/us have a problem.

If the sitting POTUS can be banned from twitter, then anyone can be banned from twitter based on what they say - now and forever more. The rise of the technocracy is well underway.

As Inauguration Nears, Concern Of More Violence Grows
January 9, 20214:49 PM ET
The violence at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday was unprecedented in modern U.S. history — but some pro-Trump extremists are promising it was just a taste of things to come.

"Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation's resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!!" one person wrote on Parler, a site friendly to right-wing extremists. "We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match."

That post was one of dozens spotted by the Alethea Group, which tracks online threats and disinformation. Various virtual fliers circulating on social media promise an "armed march" on Capitol Hill and in every state capital a few days before the inauguration. Other posts promise violence on Inauguration Day itself. One post encourages supporters to meet in D.C. specifically to prevent President-elect Joe Biden from entering the White House.

It's unclear how serious the threats of more violence are, but the continued determination of the president's most die-hard supporters to fight what they incorrectly perceive as an unfair election has some members of Congress wondering: Will the insurrection continue? And how can they stop it?

"What happened on Jan. 6, this past Wednesday, might not be the end of the insurrection, but the beginning," Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi of Illinois told NPR's Weekend Edition.

"We need to be concerned," said Krishnamoorthi, a Democrat who is a member of the House Intelligence committee. Krishnamoorthi says he didn't anticipate how large the crowd outside the Capitol would become or that "the president would incite this mob to march on the Capitol to 'go wild' and instigate the insurrection."

"But we, at this point, have to be wiser to what's possible — and we have to prepare accordingly," he said. "Our democracy will be OK; we just have to defend the Constitution and our country at all costs, at this point."

The Washington Post reports that FBI agents are investigating whether some of the Capitol rioters intended not just to disrupt the certification of the Electoral College votes, but also to capture or kill lawmakers. "Tell Pelosi we're coming for that [expletive]!" one rioter screamed at law enforcement. Others chanted, "Hang Mike Pence!"

Five people died in Wednesday's violence, including a Capitol police officer. And Krishnamoorthi is just one of several lawmakers who worry about what might be coming next.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, warned Saturday that he was notified of a "disturbing report of a death threat" received Friday by the Iowa Democratic Party. "Threats like this & violence are UNACCEPTABLE," he tweeted.

The likelihood of more violence is one of the reasons Twitter permanently suspended President Trump's account. "Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021," Twitter wrote.

Twitter was particularly concerned by a Trump tweet indicating he wouldn't attend the inauguration. That message "may also serve as encouragement to those potentially considering violent acts that the Inauguration would be a 'safe' target."

Although plans for more armed demonstrations are generally in their early stages, the potential for violence is very real, Alethea Group says. "We're in a tinderbox situation right now," Alethea Group's vice president of analysis, Cindy Otis, told NPR. "Communities online that either participated in Wednesday's violence or supported it are threatening that it was only the beginning of what they have long claimed is an inevitable civil war or revolution."

Otis, a former CIA analyst, says that extremist groups were likely encouraged by seeing how relatively easy it seemed to be to overtake the Capitol building — and how close participants were able to get to political officials whom they see as enemies.

"One would hope that a siege on the Capitol building planned and organized in public view would inspire more preparation by the relevant agencies," she added.

Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, told CNN that the group was seeing online "chatter" from white supremacists online who feel "emboldened" by the current moment. "We fully expect that this violence could actually get worse before it gets better," he said.

Some state legislatures are also concerned about the potential for violence. In the wake of the Capitol insurrection, Florida lawmakers have proposed a measure that would increase penalties for people arrested during a violent protest.

"If you injure a police officer during that period of time, you will go to jail for at least six months," Florida House of Representatives Speaker Chris Sprowls told Fox News. "If you are arrested during an aggravated riot situation, you will spend the night in jail."

Despite heightened security concerns, Biden still plans to be inaugurated on the steps of the Capitol on Jan. 20. "We are confident in our security partners who have spent months planning and preparing for the inauguration, and we are continuing to work with them to ensure the utmost safety and security of the president-elect," a senior Biden inauguration official told The Washington Post.
'Now The World Gets To See The Difference': BLM Protesters On The Capitol Attack
January 9, 20211:53 PM ET Photos / BLM
gettyimages-1230455597_slide-1cd194884de0a910f870a1d8636e450a8d1d17fb-s1600-c85.jpg

Police and security forces attempt to hold back a mob of pro-Trump extremists as they storm the U.S. Capitol in Washington on Wednesday Roberto Schmidt/AFP via Getty Images
From her couch in Minneapolis, Nuny Nichols watched a mob of largely white extremists stage an insurrection in Washington, D.C., set up a noose on a wooden beam outside the U.S. Capitol and walk a symbol of violence and slavery — the Confederate flag — through the building as they stormed and raided it.

She was angry, but she was not surprised at the way people in the mob laughed as they took things from the building. There were white extremists who felt at ease giving their names to media outlets and taking selfies with a white police officer.

It stood in stark contrast to the way law enforcement handled protests for Black lives this summer in Minneapolis, where Nichols demonstrated.

"People who were just out there to protest — to make sure our voice is being heard — as soon as they were getting even close to a building, or even close to a police officer, they were instantly tear gassing and they were shooting rubber bullets," she recalls.

Meanwhile, she watched this actual mob, incited by President Trump, storm the Capitol with what appeared to be little resistance.

"Now the world gets to see the difference between these two situations, where one is us protesting to be seen, to be heard, to not be killed, right?" she said. "And then you have these other people who are just mad because they lost."

The president took a different tone on Wednesday than this summer, when he called overwhelmingly peaceful protesters for racial justice "thugs," "agitators" and "looters." He tweeted "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." He threatened protesters outside the White House with "vicious dogs" and "ominous weapons."

But when the Capitol was stormed Wednesday, Trump told the extremists threatening to execute Democrats and target journalists and BLM activists "we love you, you're very special ... but you have to go home." Prior to the mob storming the Capitol, he'd told the rally of his supporters to "fight like hell." By the end of the day, one person was killed by a police officer, three others died. One police officer later died from his injuries. Two pipe bombs were found at the Democratic and Republican headquarters.

Political pundits and elected officials in Washington, D.C., expressed shock that this could happen in the United States. Cries of "this is not what America is" or "no one could have predicted this" were frequent.

These claims made Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson livid. She and others had been sounding the alarm for years.

"Those of us that are Black, brown, Indigenous, AAPI, Southern and rural and that had watched and studied history since the 1800s know that this is actually very, very possible in America," she said. "Just because folks don't believe those of us that come from targeted and marginalized communities, doesn't mean that we haven't been predicting this all the while. The South has been saying that white supremacists in elected positions is a dangerous and consequential matter that this country needs to pay attention to."

She's a national activist for the Movement for Black Lives and co-executive director of the storied social justice center, the Highlander Research and Education Center, in eastern Tennessee. It sounded the alarm when elected officials were espousing or showing sympathy with white supremacist ideals over the past four years. Its administrative building was set on fire last year, a white power symbol spray-painted on the ground.

"This isn't new," Henderson said. "There are just dots that aren't being connected. And so I felt frustrated that my friends and I survived Charlottesville and said that white supremacist violence was on the rise, that we survived and fought back."

But it felt as if no one was listening to their warnings. All the while, she said, Black organizers and activists were being maligned.

"People like me, Black people who have been doing work to actually put this country in a place where we're practicing our ideals around justice and liberty for everybody, are being designated Black identity extremists, being compared to the same people" that are attacking the Capitol, she said. "I felt frustrated, I felt empathy for every targeted and marginalized community in this country that was like, 'God, man, they really clearly treat us differently than they treat white people and all of the hard feelings that come with that.' "

That hypocrisy was not surprising, she said.

"It just exaggerated the contradictions to me around how the state and how police respond to Black and Indigenous and Latinx and Asian and Pacific Islander folks when we protest," she said. "Versus how they responded to gun-toting white supremacists that were coming into the Capitol."

Racism and anti-Semitism were on full display Wednesday, although some in the crowd said they don't subscribe to these sentiments. A newly elected West Virginia lawmaker livestreamed himself storming the Capitol as Congress people hid for safety. He was later charged with illegal entry and dozens of others were also later arrested and charged, largely with illegal entry or violating curfew.

For Ashley Howard, a historian and scholar of violent protests and social movements at the University of Iowa, her mind didn't jump to protests over the summer seeking to end oppression and injustice. It jumped further back to the nadir of American race relations, a period of American history from the end of Reconstruction to the early 20th century, when violent force was used to maintain the status quo. African Americans lived through a reign of terror: lynchings, segregation, Jim Crow laws and an increase of white supremacy.

Wednesday's attack "was a show of force in service of maintaining a racial and social hierarchy," she said. "We see folks shamelessly, shamelessly live-streaming sieging the Capitol ... so this shows how power is working in our nation, that they are doing so without remorse, without fear of any retribution."

The smiling photographs of white men armed with bats, shields and chemical spray in the Capitol building made her think of the grisly lynching photographs that were taken in the early part of the 20th century.

"Where people were [posing] in front of the deceased person, smiling, preening for the camera, and then authorities would close the investigation of the lynching and say that it had occurred at the hands of persons unknown, unwilling to name and to hold accountable the people who actually did this," she said. "The fact that the FBI is, in essence, crowdsourcing this investigation really to me calls to mind these kind of earlier moments of terror in our history."

Meanwhile, she said the FBI used an elite spy plane, a Cessna Citation jet to surveil Black Lives Matter protests in Baltimore in 2015 and police used cell phone tracking technology.

In Georgia, Ron Harris watched with terror and anger on Wednesday. The Democratic National Committee member had been organizing for the U.S. Senate wins that were overshadowed by the insurrection in Washington, D.C. The state elected its first Black and first Jewish senators in closely contested races in which Democrats flipped the state by turning out Black and brown voters.

"To not even have a day to celebrate that, and then to turn on the TV and see a huge white mob that was incited by the president to then take over the Capitol building, it was frustrating because I've seen people tackled, arrested, pepper sprayed, tear gassed, shot with rubber bullets, killed for a whole lot less," he said.

Harris protested in his city of Minneapolis last summer. And what he saw in D.C., he says, proves what he and other organizers have been saying: That law enforcement makes choices about how they react to people. Black and brown people protesting for social justice are seen as criminals; a mostly white mob attacking the Capitol are seen as demonstrators.

"I think that people, the large majority are saying, 'Look you know how to act when it's white folks, you know how to apprehend when it's someone white, you know how to be calm, you know how not to escalate. You know how not to kill,' " Harris said. "For whatever reason, it seems like that knowledge and that ability and those skills get lost when it's us, when it's Black and brown folks."
Hannah Allam contributed to this report.
The Illustrated Primer My thoughts regarding life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
Statement About The Washington Times False Claim that XRVision Detected Antifa in the Capital Building Riots
Posted on January 7, 2021 Fake News

Meanwhile:

Last edited:
In other words, if there was/is a "battle in 4D", I think we shouldn't imagine it as some kind of space war between the MAGA and the Deep State fleet. Instead, the good guys are probably trying to wake people up and get them to think deeply and act wisely, getting more "tuned" to the Cosmos, which would change their experience - which then might be more in line with another Trump term. It seems they failed.
Perhaps the weather shows us 'this fight'? I have been thinking about this recently that we are only looking at politics. At the same time, the weather in Europe, Japan and the USA is quite 'cold'. Maybe changes in the weather are also a manifestation of this fight. My thoughts.

So spare me the guilt trip, um, perspective of us gullible Americans - by believing in Q and the other nonsense - torpedoed Trump's win! C'mon man!

In re-reading my post, it's pretty clear to me now that I went a bit overboard. Initially, I didn't mean to suggest that Q and Q-like craziness were the only factor, or that Americans are all gullible idiots. I am myself an American who voted for Trump this time. I had to struggle a lot against the desire to believe some of the more outlandish claims that were floating around.
In any case, I think Luc said it better than me:

Regarding the Q/kraken etc. psyop, I think that while on a 3D level this might have prevented a stronger "uprising" by Trump supporters, it seems to me that what Joe said in another post about it having "prevented intelligent discussion" is even more important. Perhaps, ironically, if people had truly waken up to the nature of the beast, had started to piece together the puzzle pieces in an intelligent way from all kinds of angles (according to various interests and abilities of the individuals) and so on, the universe wouldn't have needed to smash the power of the deep state in their faces. But instead, people consumed the whole thing like a silly movie, were in wishful thinking mode, hoped for "earthy salvation" instead of getting their spiritual house in order and so on.

The thing is, assuming the C's were correct, I have to ask myself what changed? How did we go from 52-48 to Oops, Trump lost. I don't think it was a foregone conclusion that Trump was going to lose just Because Deep State.

We know voting doesn't work in the usual way, and we're not here to change anything, and yet we do certain things because we can. I even joked on FB that my vote would probably be set on fire and stomped on when it arrived in hardcore Democratic Chicago. I did it anyway because it was kind of a statement to the universe. And it does seem to me that in a roundabout way, those actions - or maybe just that awareness - can at least help to mitigate things (maybe).

As for the popularity of Q, I was actually surprised at various mentions of Q-like theories from a variety of people I know, mostly on social media. So, contrary to others, it seemed to me like maybe not Q itself but at least those kinds of theories were propagating more widely than we thought. That may not have been the case though - who knows!

In the end, the core of my realization (that I didn't express well at all in my earlier post) was the need for me and everyone else to stick to observable facts as much as possible - while remaining open to all possibilities. That's never easy to do, and in the case of the election, I think it became even more difficult for various reasons, but maybe especially because of the Q-like stuff.

Back
Top Bottom