2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Just to reiterate:

So spare me the guilt trip, um, perspective of us gullible Americans - by believing in Q and the other nonsense - torpedoed Trump's win! C'mon man!

Fair point, and I agree that there was nothing anyone could have done to secure a win for Trump. As I've said a few times already, the monolithic 'deep state swamp' is not something you can just 'drain', before you get anywhere near your goal you'll be strangled by the slime. That said (and as I've already said a few times) I do think that, like all good psyops, the Q BS had a negative effect on the outcome of Trump's brief attempt to expose the slime to the light of day. It convinced a lot of Trump supporters that they had no recourse left other than 'militancy', and those that adopted that strategy were then exploited by the MSM to defame Trump.

It convinced a lot of Trump supporters that they had no recourse left other than 'militancy', and those that adopted that strategy were then exploited by the MSM to defame Trump.
Agreed. But even if not a single Trumper/Q believer stormed the Capitol, a faux group would have. That was the objective after all and the fact gates and doors were opened welcoming them in, along with being swept up by the emotion of the day, regular Trumpers went in as well. Mission accomplished. Furthermore, had no rally happened that day to give any opportunity to disrupt certification, I fully believe Biden's win would have gone through unimpeded.

Guessing all hell is going to be breaking loose in the days ahead. :-(

I think I like the "hit the media kill switch" idea. Trump comes on the emergency broadcast network and says "See how it feels?" followed by...

ugh

Sigh - I think Trump is toast. Burnt toast. No butter. He is lacking both the strong arm support and the huevos to order Dorsey and Zuckerberg, Omar et al arrested and locked up. Too many enemies. Out-numbered and out-flanked. The take-over and real democracy in the USA: C'est finis. C'est un fait accompli.

I will keep watching with one eye but I have no hope - although, sometimes, that is what it takes to reach the point of "no anticipation" when things actually CAN happen!

(and Omar calling for impeachment is a hoot)

President Trump knew nothing about all this. Gen. Flynn and Sidney Powell were not welcome in the White House after Trump found out what was going down from Maria Zack

Breaking news the Steal with Prime Minister of Italy - The Sleeping Giant Has Been Awakened

10 mins

10 mins

Last edited:
Did I say the country was rotten to the core? How else do you think the political class are in place if it weren't by the will of the people?
I am going to give us all a bit of an “out” on this. That The will of the people has any real power to impact this Current 3D Reality is just another wishfully thought illusion. That is one of the veils lifted by the political $h!tstorm we are watching. “Our” will which was clearly exercised as evidenced by the Trump landslide has been rejected and rescinded as a part of this experimental Petrie dish we are in.

Where does that leave us? Performing shamanistic meditation to increase vibration and connect with higher consciousness like my millennial son? I might as well go to an opium den and just check out that way.

We’ve all seen this movie before. Obviously (?) we came back for another viewing because we still have stuff to learn and the lessons ain’t done.
I’ll stop there. But feeling some sense of personal responsibility for an experiment gone horribly wrong...no. Yes I am responsible for being in the Petrie dish. And responsible for my actions. Responsible to learn. But I am not responsible for the STS actions of the mad scientists who are playing with the Bunsen burners.

The last question is how the germs in the Petrie dish can rise up into Frankenstein monsters of love and light and walk out of the laboratory in peace into the promised land.

or something. Pray for mercy from on high. Have faith justice will be done.

Well, THIS seems promising. Help on the way?
A Letter from the Chairman
Nye County Republican Central Committee
Nye County, Nevada

This is a very lengthy, enlightening letter from the Chairman; it isn't signed or noted as to who the author (Chairman) is, but it's full of bombshells and a promise that President Trump WILL be inaugurated on the 20th. The letter goes into great detail outlining the path for draining the swamp prior to, but withholding the coup de grâce from Italy(mentioned in the SOTT article here.) And after listening to an interview with Maria Strollo Zack, Chairman of Nations in Action, there has been a lot to unravel and they are making sure they get it right.

Will quote the letter here, but you may want to go to original site for the Part 1,2 and 3 links for the Rosenstein saga

As I write to you today, I have no doubt that this letter will find many of you crushed under the weight of despair or perhaps lost in a maze of confusion. It is my hope that by the time you finish reading this letter you will be able to confidently join millions of others who support the president and another four years.

Let me be clear: Trump will be president for another four years. Biden will not be president. Yes, I know those are shocking words in these crazy days.

I have been approached by many saying, “It’s over…” and “Trump conceded the election…”. Nothing of the sort has taken place. Go back and listen to the videos all the way through. At no point does Trump even mention Biden’s name. At no point does he say he concedes. He does say that there will be a peaceful transition to a new administration and he does say that this is only the beginning. Those phrases are important to note. Indeed, we will have a new administration made up of a new vice president and cabinet as the current ones have all made their treason complete. I will touch on this in more detail shortly.

We do well to remember that for more than four years Donald Trump has been five steps ahead of everyone in every attempt to derail him, impeach him, or confound him. For example, he announced on election night in the early hours of the morning that he “didn’t want a dump of ballots at 4AM.” What happened in just a few short hours at almost exactly 4AM? A huge ballot dump took place which showed that he already knew that it was going to take place. That was a public word to the enemies of our country that he was on to them. Also, consider the recent incident at the capitol building in DC. Trump was late to his speaking engagement and then spoke on a number of rehashed things to the crowd of 500K+ but this created a problem. You see, if Trump had spoken on time and briefly, the MAGA crowd would have been at the capitol building with the Antifa faction and likely would have been drawn into the fray by accident and confusion due to the crowd size. With Trump speaking late and long, the MAGA crowd was PROTECTED and SEPARATED from the Antifa groups. It would be very clear that the disguised Antifa people were 95%+ of the people in the building. Again, Trump countered because he was steps ahead of them. This was clearly a staged event meant to blame Trump supporters and try to frame Trump so the 25th amendment could be used by Congress but it failed. Nevermind the numerous videos showing the police opening the gates for Antifa (they didn’t fight their way in) and then leading them throughout the building.

I say all this as only two examples out of many that at no point has our president been in a fight of desperation.

Now you may ask, “Why hasn’t Trump arrested anyone yet? Why did this have to go all the way to Congress?” Multiple reasons: first, Trump has been adamant in following the rule of law and the Constitution. He gives everyone, no matter how dirty, an opportunity to do the right thing (sometimes with warnings such as the phone call with the Georgia Secretary of State recently). He pushed cases through the courts, he presented evidence to the legislatures, and he even told the vice president to do the right thing. But with the betrayal by Pence and Congress, the treason is now complete and nobody can say that Trump did not allow the process to finish before acting. Second, in order to drain the swamp you have to know who are the swamp creatures. They can blend in very well with the crowds. But the false event in the capitol revealed the final traitors for who they were regardless of party affiliation. Trump flushed them out of hiding.

I need to take a moment to speak on Pence. With his treason completed, many of you may not know of his dealings and political posturing prior to the infamous day in the capitol. Pence was already wheeling and dealing way back during the 2016 election season with…wait for it….Paul Ryan. Remember Ryan? The RINO speaker of the house? Look at these emails that were recently revealed:
Pence-Ryan Emails
Pence was also involved with a scheme to oust Trump sometime during his first four years that was orchestrated by Rod Rosenstein and supported by the Clintons. The plan: get rid of Trump, become president and then appoint Rod Rosenstein as the new VP. Why would they want that? Because they felt Pence could be controlled. See these links for the 3 part series for more information:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

More could be said but I don’t want this letter to become more of a book than it already is. Suffice it to say that when Trump said at the DC rally that he hoped Pence would do the right thing, he already knew what he was going to do but was, yet again, giving the man space to choose to do the right thing.

Now, nobody has been more supportive of Trump than Lin Wood. This man’s career has been fighting defamation lawsuits which means that he doesn’t say things, no matter how outrageous they may seem, without them being true as he knows the consequences of slander. With this in mind, Lin Wood has become a fountain of information and leaks of hitherto unknown information revealing some of the depths of corruption and evil in our highest offices. This is the same man who recently said that arrests are coming over the next few days. He called Pence a traitor well before the counting of the elector votes on the 6th. But did you know that he also said that the president, following the capitol incident, left DC on a “Doomsday” aircraft (used for communications in the event of a nuclear war) with his family and was in Abilene, TX. This aircraft was confirmed by both flight trackers and eyes on the ground. In short, he is a trustworthy source of information. If you have a means to follow Lin Wood on Parler, I would highly recommend that you do so to stay abreast of things taking place. You can also listen to this podcast: Podcast

So, what comes next? I don’t have the particulars but I can give you milestones to watch for as the coming days unfold:

1. Expect the emergency broadcast system to be activated. The FCC just recently released a memorandum speaking to the requirements under Federal law to send messages from the president to the public. See this link
  2. Expect confusion. We are in a battle for our republic against elites that are attempting the very coup that they are accusing Trump of doing. In battle, there will be disinformation but know that plans are being fulfilled.
  3. Expect high profile arrests to take place over the next 12 days and at any time. You may wake one morning to find someone in high office is no longer there.
  4. Expect this to be a bumpy ride to the very end. This is not a television show where things are resolved in 45 minutes.
  5. Expect more bombshell evidence to be released between now and Jan. 20th.
  6. Expect some sort of internet blackout or outage: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Gmail are likely going to be affected. If you don’t have alternate forms of communication established now, it would be a good idea to start forming them even if it’s just checking on your nextdoor neighbors.
  7. Expect Trump to be inaugurated on Jan 20th!
  8. Expect the executive order from 2018 and/or the Insurrection Act to be enacted. This DOES NOT mean martial law. Remember that we have been under a state of emergency since 2018 which gives the president many powers to act.

These things may happen out of the order listed and some may happen multiple times. As I have been watching closely, many things have been and are in play as we speak. Remember that Trump has not and will not give up. He actually takes his oath of office to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic very seriously. This is why they are so panicked in DC: they know that Trump will fight while Congress just rolls over.

I’ve mentioned this before but it bears repeating. None of us would have believed what we all now know except that Trump and his team have painstakingly taken the time to show the public. Want to show what Congress thinks of you? Highlight that the stimulus bill only sent $600 to each American but billions to other countries (payoffs, money laundering). Want to show the extent of collusion with the CCP at all levels of government? Bring multiple lawsuits against the election fraud from the local courts all the way to the Supreme Court which will show just how brazenly treasonous the judges are. Want the public to see how rigged the election system has been for many years? Present the evidence openly as we have seen. Even this week we have sworn testimony out of Italy that the Leonardo defense contractor used satellites to change the votes from our election in the USA from Italy. These Dominion voting machines were actively sending data to Germany, Serbia, China, Iran, and now Rome. This corruption is MUCH bigger than any of us expected but none of us would have believed it until now. This is why things seem to have taken so long.

Now, the American public is awake and ready to take back their long forgotten responsibilities to hold the elected officials accountable. I have heard from many of you how upset you are with the obvious and willful disregard for the truth and for justice.

As the days unfold, let’s maintain communications among ourselves and try to help our neighbor to understand what is happening. Turn off the television as they have demonstrated they are clearly only falsifying the media to maintain control over your thinking. Do not despair but pray for our country, for Trump and his supporters, and for a national repentance to be stirred nationwide.

The next 12 days will be something to tell the grandchildren! It’s 1776 all over again!
So, to all the Cassio-lights, do not despair!! but keep praying for our country, for Trump and his supporters and for a national repentance to be stirred nationwide. Keep the light house lit!
Remember, it ain't over until the fat lady sings!

Hello Everyone, I've fallen behind following this thread. I hear Trump has joined Parler and I'd like to follow him there. The problem is there are about 30 Donald J Trumps! Does anyone know the real one? Thanks this may have been provided already but I can't sift through it all at the moment.

President Trump has Not joined Parler. It is fake.

Follow this : Vincent Kennedy

Go to the 2nd post -
"Only on Twitter for the President. I will not be setting up a new account since he is now suspended. This is my only social media account.

Old one will become active."

You will get it if you use some of your critical thinking skills

I for one never thought Trump would or could “drain the swamp”, or make America great “again”. He might as well try to empty the sea with a ladle. What I did hope was that he’d shine a light on the dark creatures dwelling there; the very thought of him so onerous to the left that it provided them with an excuse to show their true nature unabashedly. And in those regards he was victorious. The monsters have shown their true character and quality. Anyone who can deny that any longer is willfully disregarding that which is (and has been) plain to see before their eyes, so they in turn show their quality. If it were a Netflix series, everyone would say, “It’s the same plot as everything else!”, yet they delude themselves into believing real life and real government is different than fiction. Hello? Nobody would watch a show that’s not compelling, and it’s compelling because it makes you ask “What if? What would I do?” If the line was vague before, it is now crystal clear and in stark relief. For that alone I say Well played, Trump. Well played indeed.

Lead with love!:hug2:

*edit to add: I was a little fast and loose with the “real life real government,” part, so no need to remind me that it’s fiction. I was just trying to illustrate the point, and upon second glance realized that sounded a bit stupid!:nuts:

I have woken up with a different perspective on the election and in fact everything that’s going on.
I think the Biden ‘win’ is an excellent outcome. I can’t see how Trump would have been able to turn anything around. The rot is so deep that it’s needs debriding. In wound care it can be done with maggots-ain’t that a funny analogy. What we have in place of maggots is mutated corona virus spike proteins to recombine with peoples very own viruses, facilitated by a perfect virus ecology in mask wearing and mRNA strands being manufactured in the body, en masse.
These politicians and ignorant people forced to wear masks, to signal their virtue, are creating for themselves a perfect virus ecology for their ‘vaccine’ created mRNA protein spike (read Trojan horse) factory to create a mutated recombined virus that’s going to destroy them from the inside put.
(I read some literature from 2003 on corona virus spike proteins, most corona virus mutations occur in the spike protein driven by the environment the virus inhabits.)

I pray for the whole Trump family, they are armed with knowledge and perhaps it’s time they go into strategic enclosure, out of the public eye to stay healthy.

The swamp will drain itself as shit gets real. And perhaps this is the great ‘miscalculation’ they made with their wishful thinking.

Wait, it's very possible some VERY SERIOUS stuff is in the works. Trump still has the military. The military has their own complete communication system including satellites, and equipment to jam anybody else's communication system. Meaning, they can shut down/turn off all broadcast television, cable networks, broadcast radio except HAM radio (i.e. patriot radio), and the entire internet if necessary. And they can broadcast their own t.v. and radio to inform citizens as to what's going on. In fact, they can easily sequester/take over an entire cable network and use it for their own broadcast purposes.

One of the advantages of a media monopoly is that it's easy to take over and just run it yourself.

And it's the military that owns the satellites, and they have the ability to shut down the private satellites.

If they have to, the military will take over every transmission facility: every t.v. tower, cell phone network. Take it all over.

THIS IS WAR.

Trump: YOU'RE shutting ME down? Uh, no, WE'RE shutting YOU down!

You think people like Flynn and Trump are just going to give up when they have every lawful avenue to use the military to put down a coup?

And when/if they encounter unlawful resistance on the ground, for example, by Sheriff, Police, National Guard, etc., the military will not ultimately lose in that confrontation -- they will just keep sending in more troops and equipment -- although it will be ugly, the way war is ugly; and a lot people will assuredly be killed. But even if you had air to air combat between National Guard units and Air Force units, the military will ultimately win because they have more support and supplies.

Oh, and also: it's declassification/military tribunal time. Those asleep will be forced to look at some pretty uncomfortable truths. They may be screaming all the way, calling Trump a dictator, etc. But they will have to sit with some pretty indicting evidence, which Trump has been sitting on. JAG Corps will go into full operation.

Oh, also: retired generals have indicated that Trump has a cult like status in the military. Might be helpful to keep that in mind.

The real question I have has to do with Continuity of Government Deep State operatives -- the ones who threatened Trump with a coup only weeks ago should he declare Marshal Law. What kind of confrontation would that mean? Given the hysteria on the left right now, perhaps they're outgunned. In any case, I would imagine such confrontation would be seriously ugly -- unless they really ARE outgunned. Also: what are the internal loyalties regarding the nuclear arsenal? Might be good to check into that aspect of things but quick.

In any event, as we've all be saying for some time now, we're in for a seriously bumpy ride. Time to check on personal supplies.

Excuse me for saying so, but I’m seeing a huge amount of wishful thinking going on here. It’s been around since election day and has only been increasing in magnitude, reaching a crescendo in these last few days. I mean, this should be a place of critical thinking and emotionally detached analysis. If people exhibited those qualities, all these Powells, Lin Woods, and Rudy ‘pull em’ Giulianis would have held no sway here. Their stuff read like something I would expect from a run of the mill conspiracy nut and yet we kept hearing about their newest nonsense posts day in, day out with very little balancing comment from the people posting their garbage utterances.
Now we have this magical testimony out of Italy coming from one single source. There is no cavalry, never has been, never will be. Trump never stood a chance against the Deep State. The only thing he ever could have accomplished was a bloodbath. Luckily, he’s not a crazy person.
Besides, do I have to remind you that the US of A, the passing of which you’re currently mourning, and obviously going through all the stages of grief, NEVER existed? It’s a fairy tale. Trump was just a blip that got everyone’s hopes up, which is kind of understandable, but I think we all expect more from ourselves here.
Honestly, I hope the Italian things pans out, but I’m pretty sure it won’t. Even if it was true, the establishment will never allow it to make a difference, just like they did with Cunter’s laptop and Killary’s emails.
A large majority of the global population believes the lies, and there’s very little that we can do to change that. Out job is to stay alive and anchor the frequency in case a time ever comes when enough people realign themselves with the truth or when the Cosmos decides to call it a night.
Wishful thinking and emotional hope (G reference here) only serves to align us with the STS paradigm.
Leave it out. This world is in its death throes and another one is in its birthing pains, it’s up to us to decide which one we align with.

Where does that leave us? Performing shamanistic meditation to increase vibration and connect with higher consciousness like my millennial son? I might as well go to an opium den and just check out that way.
Many New Agers think that it is enough to work on themselves while ignoring what is going on around them. However, seeing what goes on in the world without keeping your "vibration" high is also the wrong approach.

It needs to be both: Seeing clearly what is happening and at the same time not letting it drag you down.

Back
Top Bottom