2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

I too would love to see Trump getting the upper hand, but there is very little credible evidence pointing in that direction. The fact that Trump doesn’t seem to be giving up says nothing about what the reality of the situation is. Hitler didn’t give up either, until he (arguably) commited suicide, but he could have know that he’s toast since the battle of Stalingrad. Maybe Trump is just trying to save face and not appear like he’s leaving his supporters out to dry. That’s a much more realistic analysis in my opinion. This whole “Trump is about to release everything and raise the military” smells the same as the Kraken BS and Q’s “trust the plan” nonsense.

In a situation of war no serious combatant can afford to let credible evidence filter through. Your comparing of Trump with Hitler is in bad taste, I think you're probably trying to demonstrate that Trump's case is as lost and injust as that of Hitler towards the end of the war.

We're nine days away from inauguration and you insinuate Trump is simply just 'trying to save face'?
(Obviously being an idiot in your opinion?)

If you're dissatisfied with the Kraken/Q stuff then you may have actually fallen for a disinformation campaign which is often part and parcel of warfare.

Just my own reflections on this debate, analyzing my own internal reactions and thought processes.

First, the last few days have been grueling. Well, the last year has been trying, but the last few days especially so. It's very difficult to separate myself from my emotions, and I've found myself compulsively doomscrolling. I know I'm not alone in this. Since I attended the rally on 6/1, I've got a certain amount of skin in the game - while I didn't do anything illegal, that might not matter, and obviously it would be very easy for the feds to know I was there (eg cell phone location data). This makes it harder to be objective.

Trump's apparent concession really hit me in the gut. The most obvious interpretation is that he's throwing in the towel, the boot is going to come down, and the lights are about to go out. My head is telling me that's the most likely outcome. My heart doesn't want to believe it.

Pearce pointed out the stages of grief, and yes, for sure - regardless of what is objectively going on, subjectively that is exactly what's happening. What I mean is that it doesn't matter what's really happening, if Trump has really surrendered, or if he's readying some last minute bold move - the psychology of grief is still driving everyone's emotional reaction to this.

What makes it worse is that there is essentially no hard data right now. Rumors are swirling all over the place. Everyone's gut their hot take. Lots of people are claiming inside info, much false, some possibly true ... But impossible to know which. And, what little hard info is out there is often open to interpretation. For instance, is the establishment trying to impeach Trump because they're frightened? Or is it just a calculated move to complete the humiliation and disgrace of the king, that his people's demoralization be made complete? Was Trump's last video the surrender it seemed? Or were the words very carefully chosen? Does one prefer a given interpretation for rational reasons? Or emotional?

It doesn't help that the events of the last year have been so consistently crazy that seemingly unlikely events can be discounted - normal behavior doesn't apply in abnormal times. Then again ... miracles are rare.

It's all a mess, frankly.
You have made some good points that resonated with me as I emotionally separated (am separating) from this event. There is no REAL way for me to actually know what is going on, so why lose sleep over it?

I have been very angry not so much for Trump losing but for how easily everyone is embracing the fascism. For me however, it does not matter who won as it does not change how i treat others or what i tolerate. The people will continue to be lemmings and I will continue to work, hopefully staying out of their way as they head for the cliff.

Heather, To let you know, I didn't took it personally to reply to this. I am only telling my views. I could be wrong though. Being there and done that ("o and So alignment will happen on that day, sit in meditation, chant this" type of thing) enough number of times in my new age days, I can say, it is not only deceptive and it is waste of energy. That has to go with knowledge of what is possible. These Q, 'Trump somehow will raise', 'military sources said so and so things' are no way different.

IMHO Whether Trump gives up or not, it doesn't matter. Does he have enough control over nuts and bolts of monstrously complex US system is important. For all 4 years it was clear that he didn't have control, though he made some good progress in the end. Is that sufficient enough? Election saga says it is not. Some thing magically change now? I am not optimistic. Trump or anybody could do nothing when the whistleblowers lives are threatened for telling the election malpractices.

Take a simple case of trap on Jan 6th that effectively nullified every thing that is done by 2 months of expose of deep state and 70 or so million people's wishes. I am sure those people who ran into the trap and even got killed also wished to save the nation along with few people wants to make some bucks. How? It is lack of knowledge of traps or control of nuts and bolts of protest organization. That's why deep state could get away with simple trap.

Actually Opposite to hope is happening - people are reporting on their family members, colleagues etc. This is hardcore Nazi end game. Under those circumstances, we can't ignore the reality with just blind hopes. Believe me, I too want hope, that is what keeps us going. But we can't ignore the practicalities.
My only point, and I've made it numerous times, is that Trump would not be resisting stepping down without a reason. If it doesn't have to do with a military action, then it's something else. If it does have to do with a military action then obviously he feels he has the backing to do that.

He might be building his own social platform in the meantime, so maybe we'll be hearing directly from him when that's accomplished.

Trump Responds to Twitter’s Permanent Account Suspension (theepochtimes.com)

Excerpt:
The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that his team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

@psychegram just wanted you to know I'm sending you a big energetic hug. I wish we all here could come together and give each other actual human hugs, I'm sure we all could really use it right now. We're all a family, having come together under the banner of this forum. Sometimes family disagrees, sometimes they upset one another, but what is most important is to know that true family loves and supports one another, and that is how I feel about everyone here.

Not like the "family" of those on that Reddit grab you posted earlier. Those people are sellouts and do a disgrace to the word.

@Heather I won't comment on anything further from before, other than to apologize and say that I'm sorry if you felt attacked, that that wasn't my intention. Everyone's emotions are high right now, and like I said in a post above, I don't doubt that anyone here has everyone's best wishes at heart.

What makes it worse is that there is essentially no hard data right now. Rumors are swirling all over the place. Everyone's gut their hot take. Lots of people are claiming inside info, much false, some possibly true ... But impossible to know which. And, what little hard info is out there is often open to interpretation. For instance, is the establishment trying to impeach Trump because they're frightened? Or is it just a calculated move to complete the humiliation and disgrace of the king, that his people's demoralization be made complete? Was Trump's last video the surrender it seemed? Or were the words very carefully chosen? Does one prefer a given interpretation for rational reasons? Or emotional?

It doesn't help that the events of the last year have been so consistently crazy that seemingly unlikely events can be discounted - normal behavior doesn't apply in abnormal times. Then again ... miracles are rare.

It's all a mess, frankly.

Well said. Personally, I think it's over. The concession speech didn't sound ambiguous to me. However, we will know soon enough. In the meantime maybe we can remember that we are in this for the long game and that the C's just called our network the "hope of our realm." So, let's stay respectful of one another.

I know that many here don't like the excess violence in the series, and I'm not a too big fan either of solving everything with the sword, but I've found many golden nuggets from the discussions and pondering the struggling characters in this series go through. I could be imagining but I feel that I've actually learned/realized a thing or two by watching it.
It gets better in season 2 ie there are more devious characters and the kind of damage they can cause by manipulation and pity games. Even sword doesn’t prove to be the final and only answer because the gullible people fall for the pity ploys ie they are easily programmed to support a paradigm.

On the current election issue and deep state, I don’t see it as a well coordinated STS machinery as such organisation is impossible among self-serving individuals. What I am seeing is the result of installing self-serving individuals in the key positions of authority. Such individuals are also cowards who will align to the prevailing paradigm from the top and will not do anything to change or go against the tide so to speak. They do it to retain their position in order to continously serve themselves. If the establishment wanted Trump, most of these self-serving individuals would lend their support in favour.

Since eveything flows from top to bottom, controlling the paradigm at the top is crucial and achieved by covert/overt messaging via the established means of communication and as such, the technology plays a pivotal role in programming. As the general population has also adopted self-serving characterstics via unchecked use of socia media, they also tend to follow the prevailing paradigms represented via memes, marketing campaigns and other forms of messaging. E.g. if the PTB disemminated pro-Trump messaging, it will eventually be accepted as truth by the population because not doing so puts each and every individual against the prevailing paradigm which is not in their general interest.

Suffering works against such programming as evident in the recent election result if votes were to be counted accurately. But, there are enough programmed individuals amongst the populace and even more so outside USA that the powerful influence of the paradigm continues to prevail and you end up with Totalitarianism. It is a sad state of affairs but interesting to observe and very useful in growing our knowledge.

@dredger I wrote a long post detailing how I see the situation here, I'm not sure if you read it or not but if not, maybe that would answer that question more thoroughly

Edit: just saw that you weren't necessarily directing that at me, but it still stands

@Heather I won't comment on anything further from before, other than to apologize and say that I'm sorry if you felt attacked, that that wasn't my intention. Everyone's emotions are high right now, and like I said in a post above, I don't doubt that anyone here has everyone's best wishes at heart.
Thanks, Pearce. I didn't feel attacked. I just felt we were getting off track.

Thanks again for your kind words.

IMHO Whether Trump gives up or not, it doesn't matter. Does he have enough control over nuts and bolts of monstrously complex US system is important. For all 4 years it was clear that he didn't have control, though he made some good progress in the end. Is that sufficient enough? Election saga says it is not. Some thing magically change now? I am not optimistic. Trump or anybody could do nothing when the whistleblowers lives are threatened for telling the election malpractices.

If he's giving up or not now will not change the course of our 3D world which is about to end.
But it will matter for those Americans who are now being targeted for supporting him.
I'm afraid you're sounding a little bit detached there...

When getting his second term he will definitely have much more control after having weeded out many of the traitors and opportunists.

If he can stay in office he might be able to give many of us an important respite if only for a year or so.
And it could be an important sign toward the Universe.

It could be a mistake to believe that the only option Trump has of influencing anything is to retain the position of POTUS and/or invoke the Insurrection Act. He's a populist and as such poses a threat to the PTB because of the influence he has over the people - that because he acts and speaks to the needs and desires of the people. Those people won't stop following him so easily and when the doo doo gets deeper under Biden, the people will remember. MLK and JFK are dead and they still have influence.

For me, watching this whole election saga from the distance, was like being trapped in an infinity mirror. Glad I caught the mirror breaking statement regarding the inauguration, because if anything does happen it would be indicative of the direction events will take in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom