Session 31 December 2020

...and.. I don't know much about medicine, but if I understand correctly, the Russian vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine. Does this mean that in Russia and where the Russian vaccine will be used, there will not be such a strong epidemic, similar to the black death, as in other countries?
Perhaps, however, once a dangerous pandemic is unleashed upon the world, it has to run its course. Clues as to how it might unfold can be found in history, i.e. the Black Death. Diet and other measures we discussed in the Health and Wellness forum should definitely help.

Wow, great session with essential information.

It is hard to read about PTB's malevolent plan of destroying human health through vaccines and creating global totalitarianism thanks to plandemic. But the most important thing is to know the truth and act accordingly.

Without you guys, we would be lost.:love::love::love:

PS: Sent extra donation together with Dakota, it is not much, but that is all we have right now, and it is sent with love and appreciation.

He's a business man first and foremost and businessmen are risk averse by nature.I'll be glad to be proven wrong,but I don't think there's a precedent for merchants to suddenly become great warriors and kings throughout history.

Yep. These times call for a Caesar - a warrior who can win the hearts of the people, a capable man of vision around whom the people can rally. The problem is that warriors are not idolized at this time in history. Instead, our "heroes" are businessmen and actors - the former are motivated primarily by greed, and highly risk averse; the latter are by definition professional liars. And then of course there's the political class, composed overwhelmingly of lawyers, who are also almost by definition professional liars.

Given the current societal matrix it's very difficult to see how a genuine leader, one with substance to back up the appearance, can emerge.

Thank you all for the transcript of this last session of last year. I found it very enlightening about what is to come and it also coincides with what I have already heard from some Spanish doctors and a biologist whom I have been following for months, all of them dissidents of the system. And the only thing I can think of that I can do is to donate, little because that is what I can do at the moment, but a lot or a little is something. Maybe next month I can donate more. Let's all encourage each other to do so. Thank you very much!

Thank all of you Chateau Crew for sharing this session, i also think it's an important one and also i am so grateful at a daily basis for all your free sharing and for being who you are.

I like what Pierre said:

But the positive aspect is that the harassment or persecution of those doctors that speak truth is one more proof of the lies and the violence used by the authorities. So, all the facts are there for all to see the global lie that is the COVID Pandemic.
That seems like a fair chance to get for those who are willing to wake up, get their neurons firing and open their eyes. To find courage, overcome fear and take a stand.

Have donated as well and will also set up a monthly donation. Have also bought Laura's books as presents for interested friends, every little bit of monies help i guess and who knows where that leads to.

Take care everyone, to excellent Health and Happiness ❤️

Thank you very much for this fascinating session! :flowers:

...and.. I don't know much about medicine, but if I understand correctly, the Russian vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine. Does this mean that in Russia and where the Russian vaccine will be used, there will not be such a strong epidemic, similar to the black death, as in other countries?

I also wondered about that. But realistically it isn't possible to stop the spreading (whatever form it may take, symbolic or factual) or isolate Russia completely from the rest of the countries (Oh, the irony! 😅), and besides, we have plenty of authoritarian followes here as well, and apparently already 800 thousand Russians were vaccinated. At least it's with Sputnik V vaccine.

In short, we might not necessarily be looking here to a new recombined flu-like virus, but to the recombining of a virus that is the stuff of the Black Death, courtesy of the mRNA vaccine.

I think it was Bryant M. Shiller himself who was speculating in the 5th Option about a safety code encoded into our DNA that could get activated in case humanity as a species became a danger to mother nature itself. Not his exact words, but something among the lines.

I stumbled upon the following article today, that may indicate that there are already preparations underway (deliberate or not) to make people accustomed to the idea of a more serious epidemic happening. But not surprisingly in this article "destruction of animal's habitats and wildlife trade" are being blamed for that.

Also, I will be setting up a monthly donation in the second half of this month.

Lots of hugs! :love::hug2:

Last edited:
What is salt supposed to do? Sounds like it is used for protection of place. That could be useful to know, how should one use it? Just throwing bits around walls or creating a continuous line as a barrier, saying something too?

Salting apparently has cleansing properties, here's a post Laura wrote elsewhere that you may find useful:

When I use salt, I do it with the knowledge that it has mineral properties that can attract and hold certain energies. I just get some raw sea salt if possible, table salt if that is all you have, and make a thin line of it all around a perimeter of a room, including windows; or I put it around the building outside; or both. When that's done, I just think about it over the next couple of days, or 24 hours at least, holding in mind its properties including the crystalline structure that can store and amplify my protective intentions, and then vacuum it up. No need for the "virgin broom" business if you don't have one, but you can do that too if you like. The point of that is a broom that is not saturated with negative vibes. You can use it as your house broom afterward.

Personally, I sprinkle salt around the area I want to cleanse or protect the way Laura described above. That evening I mentioned in the post you quoted I salted around everyone's beds right before bedtime. I did it using the same gesture you'd use to put salt on a sandwich. We were all a bit spooked so apart from calling me a witch no one opposed the idea. We all slept very well that night.

As I mentioned, I also add salt to the water I clean windows with. It doesn't dissolve well in a commercial window cleaner so I dissolve it in a bowl of water and wipe my windows with it after I've cleaned them. If dried off gently immediately afterwards it doesn't leave smudges on the glass.

Additionally, in the iodine thread we were advised to start our day with a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt dissolved in it. It removes heavy metals and other impurities from our bodies. Based on the information above, I think salt has the ability to not only cleanse our physical bodies but also our space and environment too.

Last edited:
Ok cool, thanks Chu, thought I was missing something... I'll set up and second monthly donation rather than cancel, good idea :)

Maybe check if there are any charges involved. Cancelling the old one and setting up a new one for a higher amount may be a bit cheaper. I don't know about you but I really don't like the idea of PayPal or any other institution, getting more than the absolute minimum I have to pay them. I prefer that money, however small the amount, either goes to FOTCM or stays in my pocket instead.

Maybe check if there are any charges involved. Cancelling the old one and setting up a new one for a higher amount may be a bit cheaper. I don't know about you but I really don't like the idea of PayPal or any other institution, getting more than the absolute minimum I have to pay them. I prefer that money, however small the amount, either goes to FOTCM or stays in my pocket instead.

Thanks Ant :) good point, I know there is a charge for the conversion of currencies, will have a look and see what works out the best.

Ok, so the whole zombie dream thing and the C's comment of the unintended consequences of messing with DNA and the possibility "some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.", reinforces a little seed that's been germinating and growing in my mind for a while now.
I know this sounds crazy, but is this the beginning of the zombie apocalypse? Could this vaccine actually be the catalyst to turn a portion of the population into literal zombies, through unintended mutation due to unpredictable factors involved with every person's unique genetic makeup? Or like what was discussed, it could cause people to shed some new mutated virus variant with horrifying symptoms that mimic something like rabies. Could you imagine if suddenly people started to turning into foaming-at-the-mouth, raging, murdering shells of their former selves? This thought has been bothering me for a while...maybe i've watched too many movies, haha, but wow, some of the factors in all this are just lining up real nice.

I had to laugh (gallows humor) at this since I've thought about it this way a lot myself. Hell's bells! We are actually already in the middle of a "Zombie Apocalypse" with all the Leftist/Libtards in the role of the zombies.

In the movies it's always practically the whole world that has gone zombie and only a small coterie of individuals who are not infected and who can see what is going on. Art imitates life it seems.

Back
Top Bottom