Session 21 November 2015

bjorn said:
Anyhow, those psychopaths think that they may act independently, but in the hyper dimensional sense they are their perfect infiltrators and enforcers on humanity securing the 4STS 'food' supply ...

I think they were "bribed" -- as in you will be safe, just do as we say.

Truly a pact with the devil, as they say.

FWIW.

sitting said:
bjorn said:
Anyhow, those psychopaths think that they may act independently, but in the hyper dimensional sense they are their perfect infiltrators and enforcers on humanity securing the 4STS 'food' supply ...

I think they were "bribed" -- as in you will be safe, just do as we say.

Truly a pact with the devil, as they say.

FWIW.

This thinking "you will be safe" reminds me of something the Cs mentioned in Session 4 July 2015
:

(L) You say this energy was released and there was violence that resulted from it. Is that like... Is that our fault because we went there to do that?

A: No no no!!! Everything that resulted was due to 4D STS rage at losing their target.

Q: (Galatea) They threw a tantrum.

(Pierre) A nasty one.

(Chu) Laura was their target, and the energy that was beamed at her bounced. And then 4D STS were like, "Dammit!"

(L) And their carefully constructed little mechanism where they got Vinnie to get himself frozen in some kind of astral state to act as a channel towards me got disconnected, and we pulled the plug, so to say!

(Perceval) Was the salting instrumental in that?

A: That is materially efficacious, but the most important aspects were the full awareness and concentration, plus most important, channeling cosmic forces of positive protection.

So it seems that there are different kinds of protection. One is negative and the other is positive. I think that 4D STS and those who choose to be STS depend on negative protection. If we choose to grow towards STO the protection is "positive protection". This is a positivism that has to go somewhere as in the "rage" released against Vinnie when Laura and Ark could not be compromised. This session describes what they experienced when they went to Prague.

Hi goyacobol, I'm glad you made the link to this session, thanks. It was VERY good to read again and is full of useful, important and inspiring information. The timing is perfect for the troubles of this world are intensifying and its good to have guidance on how to serve.

Q: (L) And we became the transmitters of this psychic lightning bolt?

A: Yes. Amazing what a few aware people can do?!

Q: (L) Well, the thing is, it's not like we planned to do things. We're just trying to defend ourselves or do a little cleansing of the energy. We were flying by the seat of our pants. We were just following our instincts so to say.

(Pierre) When they say it's amazing what a few aware people can do, does it mean that there are a lot of positive forces around here, but there's not enough connectors? See what I mean? What is lacking is not higher positive forces, but aware people who can transduce them if it is awareness that makes the difference...

(L) Is that the case? There is plenty of positive force in the cosmos, but there just aren't enough people working on being awake and aware and following their instincts and letting the universe guide and drive and develop for all this to manifest?

A: Yes

Was there a description in that thread about what the salt procedure was that Laura did? Just a quick question that you may know or not. I'll have a look. :)

[quote author=sitting]I think they were "bribed" -- as in you will be safe, just do as we say.

Truly a pact with the devil, as they say.[/quote]

Good probability. According to the transcripts and if I remember it correctly several deals were also made in exchange for UFO crafts.

Thing was they were not able to back-engineer the vehicles. The comparison was made with what a Neanderthal could possible do with a Boeing 747.

I suppose they can only sit in the UFO verhicles. Assuming they already found the open button. If it has any. Next time they should ask for the instruction manual. And the time after that for an instruction manual in a human language.

They sure are getting duped.

SummerLite said:
Hi goyacobol, I'm glad you made the link to this session, thanks. It was VERY good to read again and is full of useful, important and inspiring information. The timing is perfect for the troubles of this world are intensifying and its good to have guidance on how to serve.

Q: (L) And we became the transmitters of this psychic lightning bolt?

A: Yes. Amazing what a few aware people can do?!

Q: (L) Well, the thing is, it's not like we planned to do things. We're just trying to defend ourselves or do a little cleansing of the energy. We were flying by the seat of our pants. We were just following our instincts so to say.

(Pierre) When they say it's amazing what a few aware people can do, does it mean that there are a lot of positive forces around here, but there's not enough connectors? See what I mean? What is lacking is not higher positive forces, but aware people who can transduce them if it is awareness that makes the difference...

(L) Is that the case? There is plenty of positive force in the cosmos, but there just aren't enough people working on being awake and aware and following their instincts and letting the universe guide and drive and develop for all this to manifest?

A: Yes

Was there a description in that thread about what the salt procedure was that Laura did? Just a quick question that you may know or not. I'll have a look. :)

I think that Laura has used salt as a protective measure in the past and asked the Cs about it.

Here are some examples:

Session 28 October 1994
Q: (L) The ideas of candle burning, salt, sage, shamanistic rituals and so forth? Is all this useless?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Is sage not useful?
A: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?
Q: (L) In other words, your knowledge and your strength which comes from your knowledge and
knowing is the point and the protection?
A: Precisely. This is extremely important.

Here's a humorous Cs answer:

Q: (L) Well, this article I was reading said that different people used several techniques where they
think it has helped them to halt or avoid abduction by "aliens." One is to generate an "internal" sound,
a high-pitched "thought hum," and another is to invoke angelic spirits such as the Archangel Michael,
and another is to "Just Say No," and these people think they have avoided being abducted thereby. Are
any of these usable techniques?
A: Potpourri.
Q: (T) Sweet smelling dried flowers are potpourri.
A: Sage, salt, ooohm, any other rituals you like?
Q: (L) In other words, nothing works? (T) It's not going to stop them! I keep a heavy shield around the
house and all that stuff and they still get through!
A: How about the hula hoop dance with green peppers stuck up your nose! [Hilarious laughter]

Laura would have to explain how she feels about the way salt may be used as a protective/preventative measure I think.

The Ra material which was mentioned by the Cs does talk about salt in The Law of One, Book IV, Session 95:

Questioner: I am assuming that we would prepare the blessed water the
same as we prepare the water for the instrument to drink after a session and
would then wipe the windows and doors with this water. This would
probably have to be done in a bucket. I would like to know if this is correct,
and what was meant by salting the windows and doors?
Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, you may bless the water yourselves or may request socalled
holy water from any blessed place; that is, blessed by intention.
Secondly, the water shall be carefully shaken from the fingers along the sills
of all windows and doors as they have been opened. Thirdly, prior to the
sprinkling of this cleansing, blessing sacrament of water, the salt shall be
trailed along these sills in a line and again allowed to exist in this
configuration for 36 to 48 hours. Then the virgin broom may ritually sweep
the salt out of each window and doorway, sweeping with each stroke the less
fortunate of the vibrations within the dwelling which might find
coexistence with group difficult.
Questioner: I assume that you mean that we should put the salt only on the
outer doorway sills and not on the inner doorway sills in the house. Is that
correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We cannot express the nature of salt and water
and garlic with clarity enough to inform you as to the efficacy with which
salt absorbs vibrations which have been requested to move into salt when
salt has been given water. We cannot express the full magical nature of your
water, nor can we express the likeness and attractiveness of the garlic cut to
lower astral forms. The attractiveness is negative and no service-to-self astral
form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic.

Therefore, we offer the suggestions. We also request, carefully, that the
broom be clean and that the garlic be burned. The virginity of the broom is
most efficacious.

The above bold portion seems to hint at some property of salt combined with water that can absorb vibrations. Garlic was mentioned as well.

I couldn't find the percentage of accuracy for the Ra material mentioned by the Cs but here is a reference to the Ra material:

Session 23 October 1994
Q: (L) We want to know about the Ra Material by Elkins, Rueckert and McCarty, where is the Ra Material coming from?
A: Us.
Q: (L) Would you say that the Ra Material comes through a clear channel?
A: Yes.

SummerLite said:

Hi SummerLite,

He (goyacobol) never ceases to amaze me, with his focus and ability to find key passages from transcripts. As much as I review them often myself, he always catches something I'd missed. I'm (like you) grateful for his efforts.

Now, if only he can locate the segments where C's clearly distinguishes between knowledge versus wisdom -- that would be an enormous help to me.

FWIW.

sitting said:
Now, if only he can locate the segments where C's clearly distinguishes between knowledge versus wisdom -- that would be an enormous help to me.
Before you get your answer ... (I think the C's are not clearly distinguishes it, but did not have to, you do not need God directly and similarly for every little thing)
As I understand it, it is difference between data collection and understanding-linking of this information (on as many levels as possible).
Wisdom:
- knowledge that is gained by having many experiences in life
- the natural ability to understand things that most other people cannot understand
- knowledge of what is proper or reasonable : good sense or judgment
- accumulated philosophic or scientific learning
- ability to discern inner qualities and relationships
- a wise attitude, belief, or course of action
-http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wisdom

Mandrak said:
sitting said:

... (I think the C's are not clearly distinguishes it, but did not have to, you do not need God directly and similarly for every little thing)

Hi Mandrak,

Good to hear from you.

The C's have focused much on knowledge, less on wisdom. I can only guess as to the reasons.

The idea that knowledge protects is a stunning revelation. Keeps us from destruction. But in order to achieve what end? That part always puzzled me. I now believe it's to become STO in a true sense. (Through wisdom perhaps?)

And this is in fact what they've alluded to, but not really hammered home. More like a "take it or leave it" thingy ... entirely up to you.

So the proper goal is not for self. That would be STS, and an automatic disqualification. Instead, it must be for the benefit of others. It's only through a corollary effect, that we end up helping ourselves as well. Very interesting, and the C's have said that's what they do. (Here there's a similarity to the 4th noble truth -- the pathway mind.)

The finest example I've encountered, is Laura's work (plus crew.) Over 20 years of tireless effort. Much for the benefit of others, many of whom she will never meet.

FWIW.

Hey goyacobol, Your a sweetheart! Thanks so much for your reply. I agree with sitting and you contribute so much to this forum with being able to provide us with these quotes that covers such a wide range. And...looks like your up on the Ra material as well(?). Sometime I'd like to read that. At this point I've only read the first book. The writing style and language used was a bit off putting and a struggle to get through at first but definitely worth the effort. I had the same trouble with the Seth books where I skimmed over so much covering personal preparations and descriptions of what was happening in the household. I just wanted to get to the "jewels of knowledge" found there.

Interesting what Ra says about the salt, water and garlic. So not really a ritual but a reason why it works, something similar to tobacco smoke. A few years ago I listened to a talk where the speaker was saying the same about salt absorbing negative energy. It was suggested to place a bag of salt on any area of the body where there was pain. I did this with a headache and it worked! Placebo affect maybe? Drinking it seems optimal.

It would be good to hear from Laura on what she does specifically ;) .

Stay warm.

There's a reason garlic has been identified with warding off vampires, of the psychic nature. There is a thread of truth in many things, only we humans have garbled the meanings of just about all of it.

sitting:
Now, if only he can locate the segments where C's clearly distinguishes between knowledge versus wisdom -- that would be an enormous help to me
. ... .......
The idea that knowledge protects is a stunning revelation. Keeps us from destruction. But in order to achieve what end? That part always puzzled me. I now believe it's to become STO in a true sense. (Through wisdom perhaps?)

And this is in fact what they've alluded to, but not really hammered home. More like a "take it or leave it" thingy ... entirely up to you.

So the proper goal is not for self. That would be STS, and an automatic disqualification. Instead, it must be for the benefit of others. It's only through a corollary effect, that we end up helping ourselves as well. Very interesting, and the C's have said that's what they do. (Here there's a similarity to the 4th noble truth -- the pathway mind.)

The finest example I've encountered, is Laura's work (plus crew.) Over 20 years of tireless effort. Much for the benefit of others, many of whom she will never meet.

FWIW.

It reminds me the word "phronimos"that used M.Nicoll in his parabols interpretation:
"State of the soul which is conscious of itself".(Xenophon, Platon)
Also:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phronesis

Maybe one of the finality of Knowledge is Goodness that join what you say" to become a STO in a true sense".

When I use salt, I do it with the knowledge that it has mineral properties that can attract and hold certain energies. I just get some raw sea salt if possible, table salt if that is all you have, and make a thin line of it all around a perimeter of a room, including windows; or I put it around the building outside; or both. When that's done, I just think about it over the next couple of days, or 24 hours at least, holding in mind its properties including the crystalline structure that can store and amplify my protective intentions, and then vacuum it up. No need for the "virgin broom" business if you don't have one, but you can do that too if you like. The point of that is a broom that is not saturated with negative vibes. You can use it as your house broom afterward.

I don't do much with the water thing except using it as a cleanser for crystals. Put them in distilled water with a bit of salt in it in the sun for one day. Don't let the sun set on it. Of course, I have used salt water when it was appropriate and not messy. Just sprinkle it around. Let dry, vacuum in a day or two.

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your reply. This is interesting and useful information and will keep it in mind if and when the need arises for such a procedure. I'm already considering where this may be useful. When I first read the July 4 session this question came up for me and once again when I reread it a few days ago. So maybe its something I need to know about and will come in handy in the future.

sitting said:
SummerLite said:

Hi SummerLite,

He (goyacobol) never ceases to amaze me, with his focus and ability to find key passages from transcripts. As much as I review them often myself, he always catches something I'd missed. I'm (like you) grateful for his efforts.

FWIW.
In my opinion knowledge is the gathering of truthful information and wisdom is having that knowledge and applying it to your life.

lainey said:
In my opinion knowledge is the gathering of truthful information and wisdom is having that knowledge and applying it to your life.

I agree.

Basically:

Information > Knowledge

Experience > Wisdom

Or in other words... I can easily reject knowledge because I can't tell if it's true or not, even when it is. Due to my rejection, I had to experience a lesson to gain the wisdom necessary to process this knowledge.

Gee, I hope I'm making sense with that last senstence.

-Merry Season<3

Back
Top Bottom