You know, since most governments in the world have opted for quarantine, and people are not watching - the sky - at the same time I'm noticing that the countries that have the most business in the aerospace area are creating space defense related agencies. For example now Japan launched its Space Operations Squadron unit. (SOS) = [Comment: Do we see anything here? Looks like someone's calling for help.]

Japan's Defense Ministry has launched its first space operations unit to protect Japanese satellites in outer space.
A ceremony to mark the inauguration of the Space Operations Squadron was held at the ministry in central Tokyo on Monday.

Defense Minister Kono Taro handed the squadron's flag to Ajiki Toshihide, who heads the roughly 20-member team.
The new space unit, set up at an Air Self-Defense Force base in Tokyo's Fuchu City, will monitor movements of suspicious satellites and space debris to protect Japan's satellites.

I think they already know that the cometary cluster is coming...

So good to hlat, where was this ? We could certainly do with this type of mindset spreading.
Southern California suburbs and beaches, outside the city limits of Los Angeles and outside the reach of LAPD.

The screen is a trap, the screen is fake, the screen is the matrix. Computer screens, phone screens, TV screens, fake digital opinions, fake digital numbers, fake digital polls, fake digital lies.

We need to step outside away from the screens. We can see the world with our eyes to know the truth, rather than looking at a screen for the truth.

Southern California suburbs and beaches, outside the city limits of Los Angeles and outside the reach of LAPD.

The screen is a trap, the screen is fake, the screen is the matrix. Computer screens, phone screens, TV screens, fake digital opinions, fake digital numbers, fake digital polls, fake digital lies.

We need to step outside away from the screens. We can see the world with our eyes to know the truth, rather than looking at a screen for the truth.
Yup....just listened to Matt's show while playing with the dogs....same message but goes further.....reality is the screen....(sometimes he calls it, not the matrix, but the Notnilc....which he came up with long time back, a most derogative name....hee hee it's Clinton spelled backwards.hee hee ha ha!)

"Final Word on See Vee - There is Only One Game Here. You vs You"
(basically stay out of fear and what does the notnilc want from you.....and using your tools)

Who are the people going to trust? What President Trump is actually doing, taking hydroxychloroquine, zinc, azithromycin? Or fake news propaganda that they're unproven treatments?

Trump says he takes hydroxychloroquine to prevent coronavirus infection even though it’s an unproven treatment
He added: “I’m taking it, hydroxychloroquine. Right now, yeah. Couple of weeks ago, I started taking it. Cause I think it’s good, I’ve heard a lot of good stories.”

Trump also said that he is taking zinc, and that he has taken an initial dose of azithromycin, or Z-Pak.

Hey, how can the rest of us common folk get hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin?

Looks like part of the new abnormal will be that restaurants will be required to maintain records of their customers. In addition to being more than a little Orwellian, it also strikes me as a bit silly, considering that most people pay by card these days, and furthermore carry cell phones, both of which provide a much more efficient means of surveillance.

My guess is that the intent here is more psychological than anything: they want us to know we're being watched and tracked, to be confronted with that fact at every turn when we're in public.

Bars And Restaurants Allowed To Reopen If They Agree To Snitch On Customers

Hey, how can the rest of us common folk get hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin?
For information purposes only.
I apologize in advance if I offend anyone with this post.
I am NOT giving Medical Advice...just my experience ONLY!

I have taken a Natural form of hydroxychloroquine for 20 years.
During the day, I will have a few glasses of it straight, but after 5 o'clock, I mix it with an ounce or so of a Homeopathic elixir, my favorite "Homeopathic flavor" is Tanqueray Rangpur rare Lime. :cool2:
I do this several times during the evening...

I used to mix it with a really full bodied Burgundy wine, that I bought in a box, and kept in my fridge, I was going for the Revistitol, but my tastes changed about 2 years ago, and I really like this gin now.

Hydroxychloroquine is a MAN MADE chemical!!🤮

In its natural form, from NATURE, it is QUININE, the MAIN component in TONIC WATER.
To get a daily dose, you drink a couple liters of good quality Tonic.

It is very easily mixed with all fruit juices, or just straight.

As for the antibiotic....I wouldn't touch that poison with a 10 foot anti-social pole, so, your on your own with that one!

Almost missed, 2nd lockdown in W-China, 1million: Hundreds Of Villages Locked Down In Northeastern China As Beijing Mobilizes 'Army Of Volunteers' To Suppress Latest Outbreak
How will the people react on getting locked down again? PTB needs to know!
A professional ethicist commented: If we go back to a sort of lockdown, we take the hope away from people, and you do not want to do that. Hope is the prohibition that forbids us to think that we are lost, and you want to keep that in society.
Theme was elderly dying from neglect and quarantaine.

Last edited:
So my state has finally announced "reopening" plans, to come into effect June 1st. They're every bit as absurd as you'd expect.

Restaurants and bars: you have to wear a mask unless eating; tables only (no sitting at the bar); areas where people might congregate to be fenced off; reservations only; 30% fire code capacity; oh and you can only sit at a table with people from your household.

With those restrictions I entirely fail to see the point of going out. Such rules can work at a restaurant, but at a bar!? Where the whole purpose is to socialize?

Gyms: masks are mandatory. This one pisses me off. When you're lifting heavy, your body needs oxygen. With a mask on, you're in danger of passing out. People could get seriously injured with this rule.

So, that's where things are here: a fake reopening in which all the nice things are thoroughly ruined by insane rules.

In other parts of the country I'd expect that the locals would just ignore the rules, but this is a nice docile blue state populated with throughly housebroken liberals, so I've no doubt they'll go along with it.

That makes him a very good COINTELPRO agent. You haven't even realized what he is actually saying! :-)

His whole point is that there are no such thing as viruses. That it is all made up. And he makes a lot of twists and turns to create this fantasy in his head. I don't know if it is because of his inability to understand them or the fear of such possibility, but his theory simply doesn't make sense.

@Persej,

Thanks, for pointing that out. I think he is more specific or detailed in other videos. I picked up on the "no viruses" theory earlier in the thread but I could not remember the doctor's name. I hope others remember that the "no viruses" doctor is Dr. Andrew Kaufman MD.

The first video was posted by @Joels here but the doctor's name was not mentioned other than in the video.

Gaby responded but did not mention the doctor's name either so I was not sure this was the same man.

I'm familiarized with most of that research, so I scanned through the slides. I also participated in an interview with a researcher that was convinced that common infectious diseases were not caused by viruses, and I also read his book. This presentation presents a similar argument, and I'm still not convinced by any of it.

I'm afraid that it might be the case of several respectable researchers falling into the "pattern recognition run amok".

I am going with your observation and Gaby's on this one.

That makes him a very good COINTELPRO agent. You haven't even realized what he is actually saying! :-)

His whole point is that there are no such thing as viruses. That it is all made up. And he makes a lot of twists and turns to create this fantasy in his head. I don't know if it is because of his inability to understand them or the fear of such possibility, but his theory simply doesn't make sense.

I am sorry. I thought that you understood what that person was saying. But it seems you didn't either.

Yes, that does seem to be a plausible reason why they want to vaccinate everybody.
Hi Persej. I've only watched 1 of the Dr.'s videos and I don't recall him denying the existence of virus' either. In fact I too thought his argument sounded genuine and I'm not so sure that this is what makes him a "good C.I agent". I didn't get the "fantasy in his head" thing either. Maybe I'll have another listen.

Is it possible that you are overusing this[Cointelpro] term a bit? It doesn't seem safe to label anyone who's speaking out against the madness without a good amount of study/scrutiny. Baby, bathwater and all.

In its natural form, from NATURE, it is QUININE, the MAIN component in TONIC WATER.
To get a daily dose, you drink a couple liters of good quality Tonic.

I would strongly advise against drinking ‘a couple of liters’ of tonic water, for two reasons:

1. The quinine content is quite low - it is not legal in the US to have a higher concentration than 83mg/l. A therapeutic dose would require at least 200mg twice a day - which translates to around 5 liters of tonic water (that is one of the COVID-19 treatment protocols - malaria requires 500mg - 1000mg per day).

2. There is a lot of sugar in tonic water - around 10g/dl. So if you drink 3 L of tonic water per day (which would only give yourself a low quinine dose), that would be the equivalent of about 300g of sugar.

Drinking 5 L of tonic water per day would not only increase the sugar intake to 500g per day, but would also potentially overload you with water, which can be lethal, depending on your underlying health.

Admittedly, if you were drinking tonic water with chloroquine as a prophylaxis (prophylaxis for what? - malaria? SARS-CoV-2?), you might be able to get away with a smaller dose, but there is absolutely no data available for that.

So by ingesting the amount of sugar you may well ‘upset the territory’ more than you gained by ingesting quinine.

Further I would question the wisdom of taking quinine as a prophylaxis. Hydroxychloroquine seems safe and effective for the treatment of Covid-19, IF you are symptomatic. Given that getting sick of Covid-19 if infected is either unlikely if generally healthy, or associated with a mostly mild to moderate illness, I would think twice about using chloroquine as ‘prophylaxis’.

There are, I think, better alternatives to boost the immune system to make it stronger against viral infections: make sure your vitamin D levels are appropriate, vitamin C, zinc, iodine etc.

Dr Zach Bush speak about the covid19 and a couple of other things and says if we stay on the same path, in the next 10 years the sixth extinction of our race will be more or less accomplished.

An interesting point he made is that with the lockdown, many people are trying hard to connect to other people, even more than they did before the lockdown. He talked about how connection is protection, in contrast to the second law of thermodynamics that an isolated system increases chaos and entropy.

So isolation results in loss of information and entropy, and connection results in gain of information and order.

That is a act. You are no longer surprised.:scared:

WHO recommended completely unspecific corona virus tests
An important laboratory in Ausgburg, Germany published a practice recommended by the WHO for testing for the "new corona virus". Accordingly, samples would be found to be "positive" even if some virus of the large and very old Corona family was confirmed. If this test mode has been used worldwide, the already controversial infection numbers are further relativized.
On the website of the MVZ laboratory in Augsburg, there is still a reference to a recommendation issued by the World Health Organization for testing samples for the SARS-Cov-2 virus. The pathogen that plunged the world into chaos due to an alleged pandemic is part of a very large family of viruses known since the 1960s - the corona viruses.

WHO suggested unspecific positive results
The publication in the wording:
The ORF1 gene is specific for SARS-CoV-2, while the E gene is also found in other corona viruses. We have already rated the cases in which only the ORF gene was amplified as positive. Few cases with an isolated positive E gene were classified as questionable and therefore repeatedly led to questions and problems regarding the further management of affected patients. Taking into account the epidemiological situation and the overall increased positive rate, we are now following the WHO recommendation and will issue a result as "positive" if only the E gene has been amplified.

Patients positive for "any" corona virus ...
How many other test laboratories took this WHO recommendation into account is not known. Translated from the medical Latin into German, the information means that the detection of basically any virus from the Corona family led to a positive result for SARS-Cov-2, although the patient may not be infected with it at all. Since then, it has only been possible to read on the website that other tests have since been delivered and are being used. We are talking about “additional methods”, which is why it can be assumed that the WHO test standard is still valid.

Back
Top Bottom