Scott Morrison now reckons that Australians are becoming addicted to handouts and has stated that the JobKeeper part of the stimulus package will not continue. The JobKeeper payment was given to businesses to keep employees in work during the economic down turn and business closures. So businesses will probably have to layoff employees who will then have to apply to social security. He also makes the comment in the article that people are not applying for jobs :jawdrop: Job centres were directed to suspend all job seeking obligations and activities until the 22nd of this month! How bad does it have to get before people wake up to this stuff?

Exactly!

So, we have:

Social distancing = Anti-social distancing
Shelter in place = House arrest

How about

"Essential" = Government approved
"Contact tracing" = Big Brother snitch program
I've started to use terms like "confinement" and "restrictions" when referencing the time before this all began. As an example, when talking with someone about something that happened earlier in the year I would start by saying " Remember back in January of this year before the confinement and restrictions were enforced,...". I try to focus the conversation on the government control aspect and rarely mention words like "Covid-19", "Corona virus", or even just the word "virus". Anyway, my two cents.

A scientist from the Academy under the President of Russia (this university trains civil servants - Российская академия народного хозяйства и государственной службы — Википедия) writes that the statistics on COVID-19 of some regions are completely falsified

- Татьяна Михайлова: "Получите свои 29,99 серебреников, господа вруны"
- (her Facebook post)
PS Well, it reminded me of the famous meme of Putin’s “elections”, when 146% of voters voted - this was nonsense broadcast live on all central television channels

Others have mentioned, The Truth About Vaccines documentary by Ty and Charlene Bollinger, available from The Truth About Vaccines 2020 and mentioned on Sott in Modern vaccines, like modern government, are hindering normal human development: 'The Truth About Vaccines' docu-series - Episode 1 - On their website, one can register and get the opportunity to watch each episode over a 24 hour time period. There are nine episodes and two round table discussions. Among these, the two round table discussions, the first and the ninth episode are available without registering and can also, along with many other interviews, be found on their Youtube Channel.
In The Truth About Vaccines Docu-Series: Episode 9 there is a excerpt from a speech by Bobby Kennedy, (if the link above works it should lead to the section just before his speech begins). In the speech he expresses the problem with the unity between the vaccine companies and the governmental institutions. Since I recently reread Sebastian Haffner's book, Defying Hitler, it was hard to miss the references Kennedy gave to fascism:

The transcript of the speech below is only as good as I could make it. A (?) means it is not easy to understand what is said. In some places I may have misheard. A few minute mm:ss have been included for easy reference in the video.
Ty Bollinger: We conclude with this telling 71:39 quote from Bobby Kennedy which he made during his acceptance speech when we gave him a Lifetime Achievement Award in December 2019 here in Nashville.

Bobby Kennedy: People 71:50 talk about big government and how it's a threat to democracy and it is, it's a bet(?) on.

Government can spy on you, as our government is 71:59 doing to us today. That when it can torture people which is something America never allowed, when they can read our mail, and store our emails, and do all this stuff. When you know, everybody knows, it is a danger, and the biggest danger from the beginning of our country's history; the perception under our most visionary beloved political leaders was, that the bigger threat to American democracy was 72:28 outsized corporate power.

Thomas Jefferson thought like how to make sure 72:33 corporations could not get charters, because he said, they are eternal, they have no soul, and they will grow, and they will overwhelm democracy. And if you let them form with ease, you know our - it's limited liability charters, we will regret it and our democracy will not survive. Andrew Jackson said the same thing based on fighting the banks to try to make sure that the banks could not get their charters. Teddy Roosevelt, a Republican, said that American democracy would never be destroyed by a foreign power, (? because) we're too big and we're too powerful, but he said, it would be subverted by malefactors of great wealth who would undermine it from within. Dwight Eisenhower, a Republican, his most 73:23 important and famous speech ever on my birthday in 1960, as he was leaving office and my uncle was coming in, he gave a speech in which he warned America against a domination by a military corporate industrial complex a unity of corporate and government power. Abraham Lincoln, founder of the Republican Party and the greatest president probably in our history, at the height of the Civil War said: "I have the South in front of me and I have the corporation's behind me and for my nation I fear the corporations more. And Franklin Roosevelt said during World War Two that the domination of government by corporate power is quote "the essence of a fascism". And Benito Mussolini and insiders with that process said 74:14 essentially the same thing, he complained that fascism should not be called fascism, it should be called corporatism, because it was the merger of state and corporate power.

And today you know, we, we are in, we are living at what they warned us about there's a just a, there is a seamless unity between CDC EPA HHS or FDA HHS the regulatory agency and the vaccine companies. And they have turned Americans into commodities. And we have to understand it as a nation and that domination of business by government is called communism, domination of government by business is called fascism. And our job is to walk that narrow channel in between and keep big government at bay with our left, with our right hand, keep big business at bay with our left and walk down that road of free-market capitalism and democracy and in order to do that we need to, we need a public as educated, understands the science, that understands all and appreciates all the milestones of tyranny, and that is willing and ready to stand up and defend the values of our country and our culture and our children's health at what the individual cost to ourselves. And I know everybody in this room is already in that category. Our challenge now is to go out and find all the other people. People, men and women of goodwill in this country who if they understood what we know would be with us a 100 percent and we need to take back our country our children's health and our democracy. So thank you very much.
Educating by offering knowledge to the public is useful, even if a point has been reached when the vaccine invasion has become very invasive. At least, I was rather shocked to learn they had 72 vaccines on the US vaccine schedule for ages 0-18. It is a bit odd to think that some have been occupied with looking for aliens in the sky, while all the alien material has been pumped into the children.

The phrase "stay home, save lives" is also such a paramoralism, as it justifies house arrest with a moralistic twist. On top if it, it does just the opposite. In a way it is more to save the lives of the leaders as people would otherwise gather in mass demonstrations with pitchforks and guillotines. We could rephrase it to "stay in house arrest, to save the lives of our (psychopathic) leaders".

The clapping business is another example of paramoralism. Clap for the heroes, is really just an overt display of jubilant acceptance of the chains of slavery. How deluded does one have to be, to accept the idea to clap for one's own house arrest and the robbing of personal rights and freedoms, clapping for losing one's own means of earning a living and thus the means to look after one's own family.

Like Lobaczewski said in Political Ponerology, then it is important to disinfect our minds of the mind virus which the pathocracy and the MSM are spreading 24/7.
Really well said @Aeneas, and thank you for posting the excepts from PP. I’ve noticed this bending and twisting of words too, and the detrimental effects it has on our ability to think. I understand now why JBP fought against compelled speech- if they can control speech (or distort words/meanings) they control your thought.

Another nonsensical virtue signalling term bandied about through this whole madness is self-isolation. What does that even mean? It’s just a nicer way of saying house arrest.

Scott Morrison now reckons that Australians are becoming addicted to handouts and has stated that the JobKeeper part of the stimulus package will not continue.

Further down that article you posted above @Jones , it says this
The Morrison government has defended paying the head of the coronavirus commission, Nev Power, about $270,000 for six months of travel costs including $6000 per round trip to Canberra from his home base in Perth.
Well, so our govt. wants to backtrack on the Jobkeeper stimulus, but is completely fine with paying some CV commission douche bag $270k just in freakin travel expenses?! Good to see tax payers funds going where it’s really needed. Jeez, give me a break!

I thought Trump had turned into an evil new world order puppet when he announced the military would be mobilized to deliver the vaccine for covid-19 in the US. Uprisings and civil war went through my mind because it sounded like it would be mandatory. But in this video he says it is for those who want to get it.

Yes, he is another agent of COINTELPRO. It's like all angles are covered. You have something for people who don't believe that viruses exist. You have something for people who think that this virus is a superweapon designed to kill us all. And you have something for people for think that this is all a part of Trump's plan to eliminate 'the cabal' and lead us into the bright future. Disinfo campaigns are obviously running in full power, all bases covered.

I thought Trump had turned into an evil new world order puppet when he announced the military would be mobilized to deliver the vaccine for covid-19 in the US. Uprisings and civil war went through my mind because it sounded like it would be mandatory. But in this video he says it is for those who want to get it.

Yes, he said that, but unfortunately he is not in a full control of US. He cannot say no to vaccines until the elections, but after that, if he wins, there will be a hope that he could change the course. On the other hand, the PTB are probably making their own plans to enforce the vaccine. They are not going to give up just like that.

Dr. Sherry Tenpenny said vaccines wouldn't be "mandatory" but that if you didn't have the vaccine, you'd be prevented from doing many things, making it so hard on people to survive, that they will go ahead and get the vaccine.

This weekend I was doing some reading in local newspapers and blogs, I noticed more and more comments encouraging shaming of non mask wearers, openly saying anyone who doesn't wear a mask is selfish, stupid and doesn't care about other people. It seems obvious they are going to ramp up the social shaming, reminds me very much of the way they have demonized smokers and made it perfectly acceptable, even good, to abuse and shun smokers. Luckily all of us smokers have plenty of experience with that, so being socially shamed for not wearing a mask might not be too difficult for us!

I often veer from optimistic that people will wake up to feeling like nope they are swallowing every lie and will do so right up until they are in a mile long food line wearing masks and god knows what other type of protective equipment just to get a crust of bread from the government food bank. I have the feeling that those who don't comply with every petty rule and dare to appear in public without protective equipment will be blamed for any extension of lockdowns.

I guess at some point we will reach a tipping point when reality really hits people, but I wonder if for the majority it actually is necessary, or part of their lesson plan to have to experience immense suffering before they wake up.
Accepting this isn't easy and requires letting go of any expectations of how people and things should be. That's up to the Divine Cosmic Mind, so faith is a big part of it too.

Yes, I'm cautiously optimistic as well, but also know that things will take unexpected turns (as always). One thing that is on my mind lately is that as much as a part of me wants to see "heads rolling" for this, and once the cat is out the bag go around saying "I told you so, you idiots", this doesn't seem like a wise approach. Instead I will try to be there for people in humble ways, help them slowly make sense of it all, in their own way and at their own speed. Or just be there and listen, not blaming them or calling them names. I'm not going to be some kind of leader of the new movement or something, but try my best to be genuinely helpful on the spiritual plane. Should it come to that (that the truth will prevail and everyone is kind of forced to see it, which is a big IF of course), I think it's good to remember that our home is the Divine Cosmic Mind, and not the material world of self-rightousness, personal gain or societal status. It's a time to keep some of our drives and reactive emotions in check, OSIT.

Yes, this is the best approach IMO.

People who rarely if ever like my posts on face book who I'm friends with for years are now liking my covid posts. keep sharing

@Mandatory Intellectomy

Thanks for your latest article and others comments and articles.
I'm sharing them on Facebook.👍

Back
Top Bottom