his weekend we had picnics at the park. Lots of people out, more than 90% not wearing masks, no anti-social distancing circles or grids, no police. But kids playground structures still cordoned off. It was nice to hear the sound of normal people activity and talking. Reports from friends at the beach that people are laying out in the sun, no enforcement of rules to keep moving or to wear masks.

So good to hlat, where was this ? We could certainly do with this type of mindset spreading.

I have a beloved family member "on the same team", and I am able to discuss and unpack these amazing days and times with him.
He can be incredibly profound in his insights.
He is also willing to have screaming, table pounding, mind and spirit enhancing discussions, when "beliefs" and knowledge collid, because we have learned we are SAFE, and those discussions usually breakthrough... into light, love and knowledge.

He also has made lot of friends all over the world. Friends who are on the same quest for knowledge, so they are all sharing stuff that they find.
About this video:

He said to me "She is so pretty, and gentle and caring. Listen how she talks like a Kindergarten Teacher! That is how we have to talk to them, Mom. It's the level that most of them are at."

Geezus, I thought about that, and that IS the REALITY.
We are to Accept reality, and Deal with it, on the terms of this level, right?
So, Yeah, I agree with him.

I CAN speak smaller words, gentler, and kinder, and with all the love in my Heart.
I won't give up caring and sharing knowledge and being REAL.
I'll practice a kinder, gentler, different form of Giving all when asked.

@Persej,

I did not hear either the interviewer or the doctor say "there is no such thing as a virus". The doctor was saying they have not really identified any specific new virus and the tests are not even close to using a scientific approach with a control group. Maybe someone else who watched the video heard it but I did not find it.

I actually thought Dr. Kauffman made a lot of sense.
Yeah, me too. And one thing that cointelpro never does well (if at all) is offer proper and benefitial solutions to problems that are discussed. And at this point no one still knows exactly what viruses are and what is their purpose or how exactly they work when they get into our bodies. Lot of people are pretending tho. :lol:

This weekend I was doing some reading in local newspapers and blogs, I noticed more and more comments encouraging shaming of non mask wearers, openly saying anyone who doesn't wear a mask is selfish, stupid and doesn't care about other people. It seems obvious they are going to ramp up the social shaming, reminds me very much of the way they have demonized smokers and made it perfectly acceptable, even good, to abuse and shun smokers. Luckily all of us smokers have plenty of experience with that, so being socially shamed for not wearing a mask might not be too difficult for us!

I often veer from optimistic that people will wake up to feeling like nope they are swallowing every lie and will do so right up until they are in a mile long food line wearing masks and god knows what other type of protective equipment just to get a crust of bread from the government food bank. I have the feeling that those who don't comply with every petty rule and dare to appear in public without protective equipment will be blamed for any extension of lockdowns.

I guess at some point we will reach a tipping point when reality really hits people, but I wonder if for the majority it actually is necessary, or part of their lesson plan to have to experience immense suffering before they wake up.
Accepting this isn't easy and requires letting go of any expectations of how people and things should be. That's up to the Divine Cosmic Mind, so faith is a big part of it too.

I'm being excoriated on FB for sharing this article: New Evidence Shows Wearing Face Mask Can Help Coronavirus Enter the Brain and Pose More Health Risk, Warn Expert, "
New Evidence Shows Wearing Face Mask Can Help Coronavirus Enter the Brain and Pose More Health Risk, Warn Expert"

My attackers are questioning the doctor's record with comments like, "Hes a bit of a quack. Hes know to attack MSG and aspartame saying they are harmful when they are not. Also promotes woo natural meds" and posting this link: Russell Blaylock: Neurosurgeon turned Newsmax conspiracy theorist and pseudoscience peddler which describes that he opposes some vaccines, and think mercury and fluoride are dangerous. There was not one question or comment about the actual material being presented. I see clearly now that nothing will change minds until mainstream science confirms these ideas.

Feeling super disappointed with humanity right now. I think I will have to abandon social media for a while. I guess it's not my responsibility to "help" people with their lessons!

I have a beloved family member "on the same team", and I am able to discuss and unpack these amazing days and times with him.
He can be incredibly profound in his insights.
He is also willing to have screaming, table pounding, mind and spirit enhancing discussions, when "beliefs" and knowledge collid, because we have learned we are SAFE, and those discussions usually breakthrough... into light, love and knowledge.

He also has made lot of friends all over the world. Friends who are on the same quest for knowledge, so they are all sharing stuff that they find.
About this video:

He said to me "She is so pretty, and gentle and caring. Listen how she talks like a Kindergarten Teacher! That is how we have to talk to them, Mom. It's the level that most of them are at."

Geezus, I thought about that, and that IS the REALITY.
We are to Accept reality, and Deal with it, on the terms of this level, right?
So, Yeah, I agree with him.

I CAN speak smaller words, gentler, and kinder, and with all the love in my Heart.
I won't give up caring and sharing knowledge and being REAL.
I'll practice a kinder, gentler, different form of Giving all when asked.

This nurse presents the information in a simple, easy to understand manner. Anyone SHOULD understand, but will they? It may be too much to overcome. But as you said, we can keep sharing knowledge.

I did not hear either the interviewer or the doctor say "there is no such thing as a virus". The doctor was saying they have not really identified any specific new virus and the tests are not even close to using a scientific approach with a control group. Maybe someone else who watched the video heard it but I did not find it.

I actually thought Dr. Kauffman made a lot of sense.

That makes him a very good COINTELPRO agent. You haven't even realized what he is actually saying! :-)

His whole point is that there are no such thing as viruses. That it is all made up. And he makes a lot of twists and turns to create this fantasy in his head. I don't know if it is because of his inability to understand them or the fear of such possibility, but his theory simply doesn't make sense.

Thanks for your proposition... but what makes you think I didnt already?

I am sorry. I thought that you understood what that person was saying. But it seems you didn't either.

Also, have you seen the latest Cs session where they say that the PTBs are trying to modify human DNA with vaccines?

Yes, that does seem to be a plausible reason why they want to vaccinate everybody.

Yeah, me too. And one thing that cointelpro never does well (if at all) is offer proper and benefitial solutions to problems that are discussed.

He also doesn't give offer proper and beneficial solutions to problems that are discussed.

And at this point no one still knows exactly what viruses are and what is their purpose or how exactly they work when they get into our bodies. Lot of people are pretending tho. :lol:

Doctors who work with viruses do know. But psychiatrists like him obviously do not.

That makes him a very good COINTELPRO agent. You haven't even realized what he is actually saying! :-)

His whole point is that there are no such thing as viruses. That it is all made up. And he makes a lot of twists and turns to create this fantasy in his head. I don't know if it is because of his inability to understand them or the fear of such possibility, but his theory simply doesn't make sense.

I am sorry. I thought that you understood what that person was saying. But it seems you didn't either.

Yes, that does seem to be a plausible reason why they want to vaccinate everybody.
You keep saying that you are 100% sure and that we lack intelligence in understanding English? Thats rude.... and certainly not the truth.
Maybe we could politely agree that we disagree on this one. Or you want to duke it out because my view is different than yours?

That is based on a Sky News report. I read it the other day, watched their video, and this is what I commented on FB:

Another example of crap yellow journalism, like the recent one from the NYT. How do I know? Look for yourself and tell me what hard data backed by evidence it provides. I'll tell you: None. It starts with the usual "anonymous sources", which is a giveaway that what you are about to read is either hugely exaggerated or simply made up. It goes on to say that conditions are terrible everywhere while showing images that seem pretty normal to me given the size of a city like Mexico. It's very easy to take things out of context when you have a camera! Then it claims it has infiltrated 30 morgues/hospitals and talked to staff and 'made the analysis'. Which hospitals/morgues/staff? Well it doesn't say! It won't name even one! Then it interviews a completely random guy on the street ("Carlos") who says that surely the figures are cooked. Oh well there you have it - a guy called Carlos said it, so it must be true! Please Facebook Fact Checkers, come and warn people about crap outlets like the NYT and Sky News!

Added: I did find it curious that there was a 'coordinated attack' from US media against Mexico. I saw at least those two reports (NYT and Sky News) - both quoting unnamed sources. While I'm not particularly sympathetic to the current government, it does seem to me that it was the target. This is another instance of politicizing the virus. Not only is the Mexican left-wing government not very much in the grace of the US, but Mexico also took a path similar to Sweden and others - not being too strict on the lockdown (depending on the state or city, but still quite flexible in general) - which would be embarrassing to its northern neighbour given the mortality figures. Thus the articles. Sadly, there's a huge segment of the Mexican population, mostly upper classes, which seems to delight on the idea that things may be much worse than they seem and want a much stricter lockdown.

Last edited:
You keep saying that you are 100% sure and that we lack intelligence in understanding English? Thats rude.... and certainly not the truth.

Yes, I am 100% sure that I understand the views of that person. I don't know why some people don't. Perhaps they just need to listen to his talk again. It's not rude when somebody tells you that you misunderstood something.

Maybe we could politely agree that we disagree on this one. Or you want to duke it out because my view is different than yours?

I thought I was doing you a favor by pointing out a false theory. But if you don't want to accept it, that's ok, we will agree to disagree on this one.

It seems that the 2 months regarding what the C'S said that this quarantine it was going to last ...wasn't accurate at all ? They are extending it ..at more and more...and they are planning a lot of others regulations to limit us in so many ways.....I have a sister who was infected of this virus and she is recovering very slow almost 2 months now that she is with this sickness ...my ex husband died 3 weeks ago for a possible Corona virus infection I don't know the details but that is what I been told..he lived in a very distant city where I am...and I have 2 cousins suppose to be sick of the same virus and they are recovering very very slow also...so this virus is very real after all.....I dont know what to think now after what I'm seeing in people near of my circle...you know???

Actually what the C's predicted seems to be pretty accurate so far. On March 21 they said:

(Joe) How long is this lock down situation likely to last?

A: 2 months in some places. Longer or shorter other places.

Notice that they were asked about "the lockdown situation" and not the "quarantine situation". Important difference. In france for example, which is where the sessions with the C's are being conducted, the lockdown ended more or less pretty exactly two months later:

Same in many other countries, where the two-month period for the lockdown was pretty much the norm, with a couple of exceptions in which it was shorter. In other places it could take longer. So what the C's said is basically a hit so far.

6.09 minutes in minister for education says "plandemic" think it was intentional, maybe??. Didnt the Cs say some in Government are seeing through this thing, but for obvious reasons can't just come out and say it and go against the official narrative. Or maybe I'm reading into this to much??

Back
Top Bottom