Many pages back there was already mentioned how the German lawyer Beate Bahner filed a complaint against violation of the Basic Law in Germany. Now there's an update: the result for her daring to go to court attempting to fight against the draconian measures, is - for now - that 'they' took her website offline and apparently she had the police "visit" her.

Here's the DeepL translation from her roundmail:

Beate Bahner files an emergency appeal with the Federal Constitutional Court because of the attack on the existence of the Federal Republic of Germany

Ladies and gentlemen, dear supporters! Enclosed you will find my emergency appeal to the Federal Constitutional Court for your information.

I have submitted the following motions - and you are very welcome to forward this mail!

1. It is stated that the Corona Ordinances of all the Federal States are liable to endanger the existence of the Federal Republic of Germany, in particular the rule of law, democracy and the free democratic basic order according to Article 20 of the Basic Law.

2. The execution of the Corona Ordinances of all Land governments shall be immediately suspended until a decision on the main issue has been made.

3. It is stated that the nationwide demonstration "Coronoia 2020. Never again with us. We stand up today" is permissible under Article 8 II GG and 20 (4) GG and may not be prohibited.

4. It is requested that a decision be made immediately on the urgent application, as the applicant has seen her freedom endangered since a visit by the Heidelberg police on 8 April 2020, 12 noon.

5. The urgency consists in particular in the complete elimination of the existence of the Federal Republic of Germany and in the unprecedented restriction of almost all basic rights of 83 million citizens and the threatened establishment of a dictatorial police state.

6. It is therefore requested to refrain, on account of the particular urgency, from giving the parties involved in the proceedings on the main issue, those entitled to join or those entitled to make statements the opportunity to make a statement, § 32.2 of the BVerfGG.

Since today, Thursday, April 9, 2020, 11 am my homepage is blocked.

Thanks a thousand for your feedback and support! Please share this mail share share share, forward, distribute - that's what it needs now! And organize a demonstration in your city or community yourself! Please register with the responsible office beforehand simply according to § 14 of the assembly law, it's easy online... Nobody is allowed to forbid assemblies and demonstrations in a constitutional state! The right of assembly according to article 8 GG is one of the most fundamental basic rights of all citizens in Germany! In a police state and in a dictatorship you are not allowed to assemble - and the homepages are closed.

With best regards from Heidelberg: WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!!!

Yours Beate Bahner

Chu published a new video:

And regarding children there were 5 days ago a study released where scientists questioned the almost worldwide school closure:

In response to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, 107 countries had implemented national school closures by March 18, 2020. It is unknown whether school measures are effective in coronavirus outbreaks (eg, due to severe acute respiratory syndrome [SARS], Middle East respiratory syndrome, or COVID-19). We undertook a systematic review by searching three electronic databases to identify what is known about the effectiveness of school closures and other school social distancing practices during coronavirus outbreaks. We included 16 of 616 identified articles. School closures were deployed rapidly across mainland China and Hong Kong for COVID-19. However, there are no data on the relative contribution of school closures to transmission control. Data from the SARS outbreak in mainland China, Hong Kong, and Singapore suggest that school closures did not contribute to the control of the epidemic. Modelling studies of SARS produced conflicting results. Recent modelling studies of COVID-19 predict that school closures alone would prevent only 2–4% of deaths, much less than other social distancing interventions. Policy makers need to be aware of the equivocal evidence when considering school closures for COVID-19, and that combinations of social distancing measures should be considered. Other less disruptive social distancing interventions in schools require further consideration if restrictive social distancing policies are implemented for long periods.

IMO distancing children from each other is worse than the virus itself.

I'm also wondering if Putin's "pro stands" in terms of the Virus is exactly because he wants to prevent something similar happening in russia? He knew how he had to act and knew that anything like Trump was/is doing would ruin everything?
There another factor. The worldwide operation gives certain opportunity to every leader and government and they use it to different purposes, according to their abilities and understanding of processes. Some sort of lockdown is always a good chance to do things you could not do normally.

Putin still has many pro-US opponents who are ready to bring the country down if asked by the US deep state's figures. He can be kind of playing along, so to speak, with the globalists' plan for the timebeing while sorting out matters inside Russia (changing people in positions of power, eliminating anti-Russian forces). He is too clever to be pushing his first take on the matter. It would make sense if his team waited for things in other countries to crumble down and then come out as victors instead of standing against globalists head on from start - that would be too risky with so many US collaborators in Russia. It's much better to let them be exposed yet again.

It's the same situation in Germany. The Corona Crisis makes it very obvious that German agriculture depends on mostly Eastern European migrant workers. Since they can no longer travel to Germany, there are now concerted efforts to recruit students who can no longer do their standard student jobs, such as working at coffee shops or libraries. Due to the back breaking work and the pay, which is minimum wage, they have trouble replacing the 300000 workers that are missing now.

source(in German):
_Das Land hilft
Well, according to this article two planes carrying eastern european farmhands arrived Thursday in Germany as an ambitious government program to import thousands of seasonal agricultural workers got underway amid strict precautions to protect both the laborers and the country from the new coronavirus.
The flights to Berlin and Duesseldorf were arranged to address a massive labor shortage created when Germany banned most foreign travelers from entering the country last month in response to the virus outbreak.
Under the new program, workers are flown to Germany in controlled groups — to prevent possible infection en route — and are subject to medical checks upon arrival. They will be required to live and work apart from the farmhands already in Germany for two weeks and wear protective gear.
German Agriculture Minister Julia Kloeckner described the program as a “pragmatic and goal-oriented solution” that would bring up to 40,000 seasonal workers into the country in April and 40,000 more in May. The government hopes to recruit an additional 20,000 during the two months among people in Germany who are unemployed, students or resident asylum-seekers, the minister said.
I would say that is still not gonna be enough to cover all the backbreaking work that needs to be done to harvest the fields.

Yesterday I went to the largest clinic in Toulouse.

I was welcomed by a long row of emergency vehicles waiting in front of the empty clinic, parked along a deserted street, looking for an hypothetical patient:

20200410_144320[1].jpg

In the oncology/radiotherapy department, same eerie feeling. It looks like the authorities canceled most therapies, including cancer cases. The department is still running but the number of patients is very low:

20200410_144251[1].jpg

I finally found some life in the building, a few patients were waiting for their therapy, notice the white crosses of the seats, indicating the proper social distancing:

20200410_144233[2].jpg

I thought, "maybe it's only the cancerology department that is deserted. That's because all the resources are now focused on the coronavirus patients". So I walked to the main patients entrance, surely there would be long queues of agonizing patients and a few corpses piled up on the sidewalk. No luck, the main entrance was as desert as the cancer department.

As you can see below, there is a lot of scary signs plastered all over the doors, plus red barriers that contribute to the emergency show, but not one single patient. Only two paramedics lollygagging, hands in the pocket, mask down and not respecting the 2m social distancing. Bad example, Macron would be very unhappy, if he saw that:

20200410_144559[1].jpg

Then I thought "foolish me, the coronavirus patients are too sick to walk through the pedestrian entrance, they are transported in emergency cars with lots of flashing lights and deafening sirens". So, I walked to the main vehicle entrance. The image below shows that, except for a few crickets and tumbleweeds, there was not much activity to be found there either:

20200410_144514[1].jpg

Then, I decided to inquire directly from a clinic employee:
- "do you have a coronavirus department?", I asked
- "Yes, a whole level was requisitioned for coronavirus", He replied

In this large clinic a level contains dozens if not hundreds of beds. I thought "finally, that's where the hords of COVID patients are hiding". To get a sense of the magnitude of the tragedy, I asked one more question:
- "How many patients do you have there?"
- "4 patients of whom 3 are in reanimation", he replied...

New York City is an interesting case.

From what I gather, their covid mortality numbers really are spiking hard. -So either the propaganda is being handled by a real pro, or NYC is genuinely experiencing a surge of deaths above and beyond the 150 or so normal (pre-covid) daily average. NYC's mayor, Bill de Blasio tells us that they are having to dispose of 700+ bodies per day now, most of them victims of coronavirus. There are grim, (well, actually, sort of mundane) pictures of three-deep coffins being buried in trenches on Hart Island, which serves as NYC's potter's field:

sub-buzz-693-1586542432-13.jpg

The pictures to me appear mundane, probably because this is just where the city's homeless and unclaimed dead end up on a regular basis. I can't see any hint of furtive evil in the posture of the workers the way I recall from pictures of WWII and similar travesties of human experience. -Wikipedia tells us around 1500 dead per year are buried on Hart Island during a normal season. NYC is experiencing a marked uptick in burials if the current numbers are to be believed.

So I have to ponder... If these deaths are in fact real and not inflated statistics, why would that be so?

Well...

Perhaps this has something to do with it:

In Jan. 2018, a total of 552,830 people experienced homelessness across the country. New York City accounted for 78,676 of those people, or just over 14 percent of the nation’s homeless."

-https://www.metro.us/14-percent-of-the-nations-homeless-population-are-in-new-york-city/

It would appear likely that a significant number of those suffering from Covid-19 are indeed NYC's most vulnerable.
Hmmm, in my neighbour there were many homeless people, and they have disappear completely. No more of them on the streets. Where are they? At the same time you read on the news that there is no place to put them. Where are they now? They needed the money people were giving to them for alcool, drugs, etc. Even some people gave bread of fruits. But not anymore these young guys and girls on the street of my neighbour.

I am surprise that organisations like Caritas are not in the stores asking for food to give to people in need. Where are they?

Oh. My. God. That is just freaking PRICELESS! Hilarious even!

"Laundering Russian Disinformation" ?? !!!

I sure wish they would have blamed the Cs and given us some publicity!!!

Yeah, they are getting nervous.

So, Russian Bots! Let us go forth and scare the PTB some more!

Very ironic, trying to drill the pandemic state into people's mind while there is a huge counter at the bottom of the page screaming: Nothingburger !!

Pandemic ‘displaces mental resources’
Ross Otto, a professor of psychology at McGill University.

irony.pngirony.png

Hmmm, in my neighbour there were many homeless people, and they have disappear completely. No more of them on the streets. Where are they? At the same time you read on the news that there is no place to put them. Where are they now? They needed the money people were giving to them for alcool, drugs, etc. Even some people gave bread of fruits. But not anymore these young guys and girls on the street of my neighbour.

I am surprise that organisations like Caritas are not in the stores asking for food to give to people in need. Where are they?
Could some of them have just left if they were no longer getting what they needed there?

That depends on the personal decisions of individuals. Some people can say no to wrong sex or wrong money, even when they think no one is watching and no one will find out.
That's true. About 1 out of a 100 people will not fall into the trap. Fortunately for the ruling elite, there are always the 99 others.
I feel like Ron Paul was one they had nothing on. I was often amazed at the things he dared say and he was still there a week later. Not so sure about Sanders, for example. When he was pushed out of the previous election by fraud and then endorsed Hitlery, the psychopathic **** who forced him out, I had to wonder what was up with that. He must have known it was fraud and did nothing about it, afaik. And he stepped out again recently.

Then again, there's much going on behind the scenes we don't know about, so I don't know. But I think the ones who can resist are very few. Plus there's always the "If you don't do what we say, we know where your children go to school" approach. Few people will risk when it gets to that point.

What good does it do for me to tell people that mandatory vaccinations will happen? It has not happened. Do I know what will happen in the future? Is the future no longer open?
There's also the fact that somebody has been saying "vaccination will be mandatory everywhere within a year" every year for quite a long time. Mandatory vaccinations may get introduced in some places in the near future, but we're far from this being global. There are many countries where even governments would resist that (never mind the people), just like Sweden and Belarus are refusing quarantine.

Wikipedia tells us around 1500 dead per year are buried on Hart Island during a normal season. NYC is experiencing a marked uptick in burials if the current numbers are to be believed.
I have no clue about the situation in NYC, but there can be other reasons for this uptick. Like, what if somebody decided, "we have a lot of corpses we need to bury, and most cemeteries around here are small, but Hart Island has plenty of space, so let's just take them all there to make things easier."
Again, no clue about cemeteries around there, so I'm just speculating. The media never provide objective context, as it would usually make the stories less interesting and less scary, so things like that might be worth checking if it's possible.

"Maniac Trump is directly responsible for the death of many Americans because of his lash and hoax stand against the Virus"
Yeah, so let's elect Biden and start a war somewhere.

Could some of them have just left if they were no longer getting what they needed there?
A short while ago I couldn't seem to locate a homeless woman whom I used to help out with food and had befriended.

A week after that I saw that she had returned to her previous spot and we chatted.
She said that she temporarily moved to a different spot because she felt it was going to rain.

While we were chatting a social worker said hi and asked if she's okay and has everything she needs.

There was good body language and I was pleasantly surprised by the respect and unintrusiveness of the social worker.

I'm not sure what it's like in your area atm, but perhaps they were asked to move / decided to move on their own ?

If you are worried, you could call the org that looks after such things and ask if they were relocated and how you might be able to help. Just an idea.

My apologies if these links have already been posted--I can't keep up with all the amazing discussion here.
The documentary called :

We Are Living in 12 Monkeys

was posted on SOTT yesterday (embedded in the article below) and is definitely worth an hour of your time to watch. It pulls together so many topics discussed here and from the Cs, with references and specific evidence, that explain how creating this global pandemic panic puts into actual practice and reality the controls that the STS Powers that Be have been setting up for decades, and shows how it is happening right now before our eyes. It is CHILLING.
The article below is worth reading also, but the video is a must IMHO.

Waves Of Mutilation: Medical Tyranny And The Cashless Society
Wednesday, 01 April 2020 13:31 Brandon Smith
Waves Of Mutilation: Medical Tyranny And The Cashless Society

New York City is an interesting case.

Related?:

Harlan M. Krumholz, M.D
The New York Times
Mon, 06 Apr 2020 00:01 UTC

I have heard this sentiment from fellow doctors across the United States and in many other countries. We are all asking: Where are all the patients with heart attacks and stroke? They are missing from our hospitals.

Yale New Haven Hospital, where I work, has almost 300 people stricken with Covid-19, and the numbers keep rising — and yet we are not yet at capacity because of a marked decline in our usual types of patients. In more normal times, we never have so many empty beds.

Our hospital is usually so full that patients wait in gurneys along the walls of the emergency department for a bed to become available on the general wards or even in the intensive care unit. We send people home from the hospital as soon as possible so we can free up beds for those who are waiting. But the pandemic has caused a previously unimaginable shift in the demand for hospital services.

Some of the excess capacity is indeed by design. We canceled elective procedures, though many of those patients never needed hospitalization. We are now providing care at home through telemedicine, but those services are for stable outpatients, not for those who are acutely ill.

What is striking is that many of the emergencies have disappeared. Heart attack and stroke teams, always poised to rush in and save lives, are mostly idle. This is not just at my hospital. My fellow cardiologists have shared with me that their cardiology consultations have shrunk, except those related to Covid-19. In an informal Twitter poll by @angioplastyorg, an online community of cardiologists, almost half of the respondents reported that they are seeing a 40 percent to 60 percent reduction in admissions for heart attacks; about 20 percent reported more than a 60 percent reduction.

And this is not a phenomenon specific to the United States. Investigators from Spain reported a 40 percent reduction in emergency procedures for heart attacks during the last week of March compared with the period just before the pandemic hit.

And it may not just be heart attacks and strokes. Colleagues on Twitter report a decline in many other emergencies, including acute appendicitis and acute gall bladder disease.

The most concerning possible explanation is that people stay home and suffer rather than risk coming to the hospital and getting infected with coronavirus. This theory suggests that Covid-19 has instilled fear of face-to-face medical care. As a result, many people with urgent health problems may be opting to remain at home rather than call for help. And when they do finally seek medical attention, it is often only after their condition has worsened. Doctors from Hong Kong reported an increase in patients coming to the hospital late in the course of their heart attack, when treatment is less likely to be lifesaving.

Back
Top Bottom