I'm at the park right Now, I live in Torino, Italy, so basically the working out area inside the park it has been sealed with police lent and the police is inspecting the entire park continually. So basically no more working out outside. The park is desert except for a few people with their dogs walking around. I'll be honest, don't have words for what I see around here. This is pure madness.

I'm working at a psychiatric ER and we've been told by our director that our doors will not close. So far they haven't but we have to check temps on everyone and ask screening questions. No one is freaking out yet.

Traffic around these parts is lighter. The grocery store I go to is not overrun. I was able to get some toilet paper there too yesterday. I think the stores in the not so great neighborhoods are okay. Poor folks are less able to hoard. Its all those middle class neighborhood stores and Walmarts that get ambushed. At least thats my theory for now.

My dentist cancelled my cleaning appointment. Said they're only able to do emergency extractions now. My gym, Planet Fitness is closed. They're offering online workouts. I figured they would be the official gym of the New World Order after they banned some rapper for speaking against trans kids.

Maybe that's why corparations are going along...they've been promised special status in the world to come?

This is really the moment we've been waiting for, huh? That thought hit me after leaving the closed gym the other day and I noticed I had a huge grin on my face and I actually laughed whilst saying that I couldn't believe it was happening. It was a very surreal moment. We shifted into a brand new reality overnight.

So I'm playing along, enjoying the show...trying to keep up with thread which ain't easy 😁

What are they going to do with all the homeless people?

This is the thought which has been uppermost on my mind especially when I say my prayers at night. While we are confined and no eyes or ears out and about, amazing opportunities arise to quietly get rid of them. This does not seem far-fetched when you think of EVERY city across Europe and US and how have been talking of how to tackle the homeless problem for years. I think they are an incredibly vunerable part of humanity at the moment..

Thank you for all the information in this thread and keeping the lighthouse going. I plan to do what I can to support you being able to continue to do that moving into the future. I'm very behind on this thread, but have been jumping posts to catch up.

I just saw this posted on FB -
And it really has me asking, besides those in power trying to spread more fear in the populous and/or to have to populace go along with what they want to implement in the near term, the same questions others are asking here in terms of what is driving all of this. I'm glad Laura posted the excerpts from the Aug 1996 session, because for me it brings it all into perspective and calms me down overall in terms of this subject and goings on in the world.

The day Trump announced the state of emergency supposedly there was a 100 page document prepared by the US government saying we would need to do such things, similar to the article on the UK above, for 18 months, as reported by the NYT and others. If this was the 'black death' and plague from the 1300's that killed from 40 to 70% of people of some populations, then maybe that would be best. But this 18 months by the US and 12 months by the UK numbers being put forward should at least, you would hope, make people in the general population question things at least a little bit. Like might there be other reasons people in power might what to lock down a country or countries for that long? Is there something else - "something wicked this way comes" - that the masses don't know about that they do know about?

In Bavaria, Germany, we have a "mild curfew" now. Shopping for essential goods, going to essential work, walking your dog (alone) and so on is ok. We have already heard similar things from other countries.
An update to Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg. I already posted that the witchhunt has already begun, now a so called "fact check" tells people that he is telling fake news. So soon! He even is to be heard by the "Landesärztekammer" (a medical association), of which he is a member. Here is the so called fact check, in german:
Tagesspiegel: Wolfgang Wodarg is spreading theories that ignore important facts
The fact check is ... well ... how is it? luke warm? poor in points? Evasive somehow. For example they write that Wodarg is claiming it is a test pandemy, because now everybody with symptoms is being tested on ONLY corona virus, but that is not true (so they say). And then the explain the dfiffernt kind and jadajada and do not PROOF at all that Wodargs hypothesis is false. And that goes on and on.
If someone has already posted this, im sorry. I just cant keep up anymore...

Interestingly, Dr. Wodarg had earlier been offering his insights as an article to this newspaper and was rejected.
Obviously his videos have been making the rounds on the internet so the Tagesspiegel was forced to react to his material though never having published it before.

You might say Tagesspiegel felt compelled to explain to its readers why they didn't want to touch Wodarg's stuff, since its readers were probably informed by the good doctor anyway... :-P

The whole push for 'social distancing' stinks to high heaven. It seems to be a sort of global divide and conquer strategy. The PTB obviously have an issue with people networking, as it might break the spell of the current mass hypnosis.

The whole push for 'social distancing' stinks to high heaven. It seems to be a sort of global divide and conquer strategy. The PTB obviously have an issue with people networking, as it might break the spell of the current mass hypnosis.
I completely concur. Besides, the fastest way to deplete positive human energy is by breaking all cohesion through obligatory social isolation. Add to that constant negative messages directed to peoples fundamental needs and theoretically is Game Over. However, I gave a huge gut feeling that the Whomevers will have a biiiiig surprise.

A good overview of some current Geo-political/Economic issues underpinning the mayhem.

A thought - the cancelling of the planned NATO exercises? So that troops can be brought home for 'home' market warfare?

Yep, they don't need the cold war anymore, thing are moving faster and they need to be ready. That is why I think that most governement at a certain level are all working together in this, positioning themself to grab as much ressource once the shtf. The U.S. leave Afganistan or so they want us to believe and then move troops to yemen. They just needed those troops somewhere else an a truce gave them that opportunity. As if they have any intention to leave LOL, As they were to leave Siria a few month ago rigth.

This morning wondering if there was another reason why they want the population to self quarantine other than the economic or social side and of course the covid 19 lol, maybe, I thought, that thing are about to get strange, maybe we are about to experience some bleed trough or weird effect of the wave on this reality. Don't know maybe like you are driving your car in California and start thinking of moscow oups!!What am I doing here, can someone explain this to me. Well be carefull what you wish for, in some place it become reality. What may occasionally hapen in new mexico may have expended or is about to.

Well, let wait and see

Just thinking out loud

I completely concur. Besides, the fastest way to deplete positive human energy is by breaking all cohesion through obligatory social isolation. Add to that constant negative messages directed to peoples fundamental needs and theoretically is Game Over. However, I gave a huge gut feeling that the Whomevers will have a biiiiig surprise.
Agree, I keep thinking about what Niall said about the creative energy of the people being suppressed, I can only imagine what may be the consequences and the outcome with the entire planet being put on lockdown thus suppressing the creative energy on a global scale, literally. I think it won't take long for this energy to express herself in one way or another.

Soul smashing, choices

They need the soul to choose their prison or reality. That’s what takes all the time and set up. So how does that work?

Kennedy brothers shot by lone gunmen…right? Yes or no? The 911 official story is true…right? Yes or no? There is a beyond belief horrible pandemic just outside your front door…right? Yes or no? OK take this injection, it will save you…you believe that, right? Yes or no? Choosing your reality, or timeline and so forth. Now why is this process soul smashing?

We are quite attached to our bodies, egos etc. and often confuse them for “who we are”. Making choices with our conscience on what we “see” or believe to be right seems to do nothing but cause us pain, loss of opportunity, as well as a healthy dose of disrespect from others. And maybe the hardest is, it is rarely cut and dried as to what we should do! So much thinking soul searching and such, and even when you make a choice, you often are doubtful as to it being correct. So, I see how easy it is to just stop, take the shot, join the herd, and blend in.

During childhood, the military, and working in China I have had full banks of vaccination which were of course mandatory, so I’m no newbie to being vaccinated. But I have never chose to take a vac. Now, would I be willing to die on the hill or chose my battle at the hill of refusing a vac? Yes, maybe that would be a right choice… it all depends. If I’m standing at the door and my two grandchildren were behind me and I could see the authorities waiting in the wings to take them away, I would probably say sure, take it, and do my best to wash it out of the system and continue to caretake my kids. And probably be wondering if I did the right thing. Did I lose part of my soul to the borg…I just wouldn’t know? And that feels like smashing even thinking about it now.

The Christ architype:

If Christ is an architype that some people can walk into for an incarnation, then I’m thinking although it seem we have an architype of our own that is fit into our incarnation of the time, but that we would at some point walk in and out of many architypes during our life time. And we may be looking at a Christ architype coming up now.

Laura’s recent discussion with the Cs show a picture of a Christ being alone, hated, and died. his Christ went to his death with absolute faith even in the face of everything being wrong and against him.

Today many people are Turing into agent Smiths, and some of those are close to us. Long story short: one could soon be rejected, dejected and spit into a camp and die a lonely death. All the while feeling unsure that one is doing the right thing. And that ignominious death would be a good thing:-)

I’m not feeling the ecstasy yet, but I’m working on it.

I’m thinking that this thread which has us pretty much 24/7 connected worldwide, seeking knowledge of our present predicament, and supporting one another is a honing and expanding of the FRV. That and praying for each other.

Personally, I have not been worried, just concerned about how far and fast they will try to push these restrictions, knowing what was done in China. Anecdote: I watched a video interview with an American English teacher in Shenyang, 1000 miles from Wuhan, living there for seven years, who says that he knows no one there who has had the virus. He corresponds on WeChat with 250 Chinese people daily, and none of them knows anyone who has had the virus. His impression is that it was a Hubei-regional issue.

I'm still trying to suss out exactly WHY "staying at home" seems to be necessary to the agenda. Well, one thing, if everybody is cowering in their homes, they don't have to send police out to deal with riots in the streets.

Because the few of us that realize this is all total B.S. won't stay at home (I've gone out every day). then that gives "them" the excuse to call in the troops to force us to. People on local Facebook groups are calling for the heads of those who dare to go out in public and "spread the virus"!

Personally, I have not been worried, just concerned about how far and fast they will try to push these restrictions, knowing what was done in China. Anecdote: I watched a video interview with an American English teacher in Shenyang, 1000 miles from Wuhan, living there for seven years, who says that he knows no one there who has had the virus. He corresponds on WeChat with 250 Chinese people daily, and none of them knows anyone who has had the virus. His impression is that it was a Hubei-regional issue.

Hey @PopHistorian, do you happen to have a link to that video?

Now is the time to make use of the skills we have in some way in preparation for all potential outcomes. I have decided to study herbal medicine intensively - have stocked up on textbooks and whatnot, and am going to delve into that in the coming months. After all, if all else fails - plants will likely still be growing, and there will always be people who are sick!

Thanks great to hear, Keyhole. I will also be lucky to be taking care of a sizeable herbal garden this spring - one with well established perennials who only need weeding and some water. And, of course, they love to be visited and talked to about what's going on in the 'upside-down-and-backwards lives' of us two-legged folk. I think they get a good laugh out of it. And maybe a sob, too. My sense is that telling them about what's going on for us helps them produce the compounds we need. Anyhow - nervines for nerves, adaptogens, echinacea, Motherwort - I am feeling quite happy to 'sit back and enjoy the show'!

Back
Top Bottom