The governor of California just ordered the entire state to stay home. 40 million people on a "shelter in place" order.

California as probably the most homeless population in the US, where will they go. I don't want to think about it but it is like writen on the wall.

We are not that fortunate (or rather perhaps haven't been that wise), so if clients stop paying, we will be wiped out financially within a few months I guess. We joked that we can still help with the harvest - because now all the eastern European workers can't get in to help, duh! Seriously though, now is the time to think about business ideas. Every crisis is an opportuuunity!
Sorry to hear that. We are basically in the same position. To top it off, me and C have just started a business and taken out a big loan :lol:, yet with amazon shutting off FBA for small sellers, and supplements being "non-essential", that whole plan could go south VERY quickly if things carry on like this. But I am left thinking -"Oh well, it was worth a try!"

Now is the time to make use of the skills we have in some way in preparation for all potential outcomes. I have decided to study herbal medicine intensively - have stocked up on textbooks and whatnot, and am going to delve into that in the coming months. After all, if all else fails - plants will likely still be growing, and there will always be people who are sick!

So, what do they carry aboard they don't want us to see? Migrants? As greek citizens have been successfull in preventing Erdogan's migrants crossing their borders. So they send them incognito par all these flights? Or military materials, mass surveillance material, food for the riches ?

I don't know whether this is true but I read somewhere (can't remember where) that Turkey has been repatriating some of its citizens from Europe, a.o. Holland, over the coronavirus, or so they say. Not that many, though... A few thousand of them.

Indeed, what are they doing?

Nature said:
It's forbidden for us, people, to flight, Airports are closed for public, most of their employees are locked down at home. But this chart shows that planes still flight!

So, what do they carry aboard they don't want us to see?

Maybe cargo planes, unlike passenger planes, are still operating. It's like that on the road where, for the last few days, most vehicles are 18-wheeler.

Just saw this:

How long before "a responsibility to protect the elderly" will start to wear thin for the millenials, gen X & Z, especially as their paychecks and/or other financial resources disappear and they're locked out of jobs? No restaurants, bars, shopping, sports, personal interaction with peers - better hope the internet stays up!
Actually there is an erroneous emphasis put solely on elders. Everyone can catch this virus and no one would be impressed to know that they may have to live with a chronic pulmonary condition when they apparently get cured of the initial illness.

Actually there is an erroneous emphasis put solely on elders. Everyone can catch this virus and no one would be impressed to know that they may have to live with a chronic pulmonary condition when they apparently get cured of the initial illness.

Most funny thing I heard in the radio today: they made a survey about how afraid people are of Corona, and guess what: the younger ones are actually MORE afraid of catching the virus than the older folks! LOL

Went to the supermarket today - no toilet paper, and the atmosphere was eerie. Nobody looked me in the eyes, I could smell some Capos who gave me the silent treatment when I didn't bother too much with keeping distances etc.

In Germany, Freiburg is the first major city to enact a curfew. The city is the most lefty-liberal here, kinda like the German Portland in a sense. The mayor had the audacity to proclaim in his wimpy voice: "This is not about forcing people, but engaging in a dialogue" - while crushing "corona parties" with police! One fine lefty, that. Liberal fascists!

Today, in the UK Guardian's (the 'Truth' newspaper) live timeline on Coronavirus, this statement was posted one hour ago:

has tightened the rules of who can go out by banning cycling and demanding runners and walkers limit the distance they take from home to a maximum 1-2km and 20minutes.

A statement from a cycling body reads: “Faced with the COVID-9 epidemic the French Federation of Cycling asks all cyclists to show their responsibility and avoid all cycling outside during this period. Remember the rule: “Save lives! Stay at home!”

French government spokesperson Sibeth Ndiaye warned the confinement rules were likely to be tightened further.

“We see quite irresponsible behaviour, people going to beach to the park. We have to tighten the restrictions. the fines are now 135 and their application is strict; Those who haven’t the right to go out, who don’t have their justification document, who overstep the regulations will be sanctioned,” Ndiaye said.
(Italics my emphasis)

Madness escalated!!!

As a person with Heart Disease, for which the medical advice is to walk a minimum of 30 minutes a day, preferably 60 minutes. What is more important - heart health, or freedom from Coronovirus? As an aside, I have not caught the flu since the last time I had a flu jab in my early 20's (and caught the flu as a result).

Most funny thing I heard in the radio today: they made a survey about how afraid people are of Corona, and guess what: the younger ones are actually MORE afraid of catching the virus than the older folks! LOL

I'd say it's because they dont want to pass it on to elderly parents, grand parents.. My nephews are afraid of passing it on to there grand parents who they live with, other than that they are not worried.

Remember the rule: “Save lives! Stay at home!”

My god.

I'm still trying to suss out exactly WHY "staying at home" seems to be necessary to the agenda. Well, one thing, if everybody is cowering in their homes, they don't have to send police out to deal with riots in the streets.

My god.

I'm still trying to suss out exactly WHY "staying at home" seems to be necessary to the agenda. Well, one thing, if everybody is cowering in their homes, they don't have to send police out to deal with riots in the streets.

And they can watch the news for updates because everything else is fake news.

US-based company 3M was reportedly planning on exporting the medical supplies to Switzerland. Some of the protective gear may have also been destined for the United States.

Germany imposed export bans on such goods at the start of March.

This won't go over well with the USA.

We are not that fortunate (or rather perhaps haven't been that wise), so if clients stop paying, we will be wiped out financially within a few months I guess. We joked that we can still help with the harvest - because now all the eastern European workers can't get in to help, duh! Seriously though, now is the time to think about business ideas. Every crisis is an opportuuunity!

We are lucky that it was an option for us to put some money aside but it won't last forever. I know many other small business owners who are in the same boat.

"Every crisis is an opportuuunity!" That's what I was thinking too. We were already planning to diversify and build alternate income streams so we aren't so dependent on people coming into our office. If we really are shut down until mid-June or even longer I plan to explore that idea, maybe we can team up in some way? There's also Upwork and Fiverr, if you are good with computers you might be able to get some gigs there.

Sorry to hear that. We are basically in the same position. To top it off, me and C have just started a business and taken out a big loan :lol:, yet with amazon shutting off FBA for small sellers, and supplements being "non-essential", that whole plan could go south VERY quickly if things carry on like this. But I am left thinking -"Oh well, it was worth a try!"

Now is the time to make use of the skills we have in some way in preparation for all potential outcomes. I have decided to study herbal medicine intensively - have stocked up on textbooks and whatnot, and am going to delve into that in the coming months. After all, if all else fails - plants will likely still be growing, and there will always be people who are sick!

Agreed. I was thinking along the same lines and looking at some inexpensive certificate programs that I could do quickly. I'm trying to think about things that I could easily do remotely since I can't do acupuncture through the phone.

The last thing I want to do is sit around slowly draining our savings and twiddling our thumbs waiting to get back to business as usual. This session comes to mind for me:

November 25, 1995
Frank, Laura, Susan V

Q: (L) Enough. The other day I experienced one of those extended pre-sleep states, and it seemed that I was in a class and there was someone explaining things to me. What they were telling me was that during this Christmas season [the Christmas season of the dream], certain steps would be taken by those controlling the economy, and that after Christmas, in January and February, a whole lot of stuff was going to be put into motion to send the economy into a dive of major proportions. It was not clear that it was THIS year, but that it was right after a Christmas. Can you tell me where this information was coming from, and what was I experiencing?

A: This is a long and complicated subject, but we will do our best to explain it. What you were seeing was one possible future. The economy of our 3rd density world is entirely manufactured. The forces that control it are both 3rd density and 4th density. There are conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression. This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it. So far, the forces arguing against institution of a collapse have prevailed. How long this condition will be maintained is open to many outcomes. Also, please be aware that the state of the economy is entirely an illusion. In other words, the world economy performs solely based upon what the population is told to believe.

Q: (L) Well, that is all fine and good except for one fact that I have been observing lately, and that is that prices continue to go up, and wages for the average person do not. I watch prices, and they have been jumping in a very erratic and frightening way. I know for a fact that people simply cannot afford to live. A large segment of the population cannot, that is.

A: Nobody who obeys the "rules" can afford to "live," but if you refuse to play the game as you are told to, you will do quite well, indeed.

Q: (L) Okay. What do you mean by not playing by the rules? What rules?

A: The best way for us to answer that is for you to think out loud, and wait for our responses.

Q: (S) Rule one would be working at a regular job, 9 to 5, or 40 hours, whichever, and saving all your money and putting it in the bank.

A: Wait, one at a time.

Q: (L) Okay. The first one is that you have to have a "regular job."

A: "Trap" number one!

Q: (S) Rule number two is that you have to save your money.

A: You save your money by multiplying it, not storing it.

Q: (L) Are you saying that putting it in a bank is "storing" it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are you saying that money is only "saved" if it is multiplied?

A: Yes. When you store it in the bank, you are helping the Brotherhood AKA Illuminati AKA Antichrist multiply it for itself, all you get is the "crumbs" left over. And, the Antichrist can "call it in" anytime it wants to!

Q: (L) One of the most popular ways to make money by investing is in the stock market. But, it seems to me that the stock market is also part of the Antichrist system and investing there would also amount to only getting "crumbs."

A: Yes and no. Not all stocks traded publicly are under direct control of the Illuminati.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting the stock market as a means of multiplying money?

A: We are not suggesting anything specific, we are just laying the groundwork. With the general clues we give you, you will figure out the details yourselves, which is tantamount to learning, which is how you progress as souls.

Q: (L) You said we should multiply our money and that storing it is not making it work for you....

A: If you notice, all successful business people do this. They multiply their money, expand their horizons, continuously.
They multiply their money by multiplying their output, thus their intake likewise. And the process is never ending, because they understand instinctively that it is part of a cycle. For the intake to continue, it must not be only retained, but must increase in order to keep pace with the ever spiraling cycle of increase and expansion. And, for this to happen, the output must be expanded accordingly. When it stops, it collapses. And this is how the Illuminati AKA The Brotherhood AKA The Antichrist creates a "Panic," by stemming the flow, even only slightly, and then broadcasting the created impression aggressively.

Q: (S) Well, investing is fine if you have money, but Laura and Frank don't have any money to invest. What would be a way for them to do this?

A: One example would be to share their experiences, insights, and learnings. One way to replicate such would be to publish, for example.

Q: (L) I know you are 6th density light beings and we are just 3rd density humans, and it is hard for us to continue what we are doing when under constant attack from all directions, internally and externally. I don't see how we can tell about all these experiences without risking further problems.

A: The work has not been stopped and will not be. You have been told that publishing all or parts of your work is merely "a phone call away," but, as of yet, you have not had faith in that statement, and you have problems asking for what you want for fear of creating the wrong "impression," which is in your head and also a part of the attack process. We have lead you to this position, but you know what they say: "You can lead a horse to water..."

This has been on my mind since we bought our clinic and started working, specifically:

Q: (L) Okay. The first one is that you have to have a "regular job."

A: "Trap" number one!

Q: (S) Rule number two is that you have to save your money.

A: You save your money by multiplying it, not storing it.

Even though we own our own business we basically have a "regular job" because we have to show up at work to make money and the amount we make is limited by the number of people we can see. Not only that but we don't have the same benefits as other people like paid time off, unemployment insurance and that sort of thing. So these are things that I have been planning to rectify. The C's give a few ideas about what to do instead of putting money in the bank:

Q: (L) You said we should multiply our money and that storing it is not making it work for you....

A: If you notice, all successful business people do this. They multiply their money, expand their horizons, continuously. They multiply their money by multiplying their output, thus their intake likewise. And the process is never ending, because they understand instinctively that it is part of a cycle. For the intake to continue, it must not be only retained, but must increase in order to keep pace with the ever spiraling cycle of increase and expansion. And, for this to happen, the output must be expanded accordingly. When it stops, it collapses. And this is how the Illuminati AKA The Brotherhood AKA The Antichrist creates a "Panic," by stemming the flow, even only slightly, and then broadcasting the created impression aggressively.

Q: (S) Well, investing is fine if you have money, but Laura and Frank don't have any money to invest. What would be a way for them to do this?

A: One example would be to share their experiences, insights, and learnings. One way to replicate such would be to publish, for example.

So how can we expand our horizons? How can we multiply our output and by doing so multiply our intake? The example the C's gave Laura at the time was to "share... experiences, insights, and learnings. One way to replicate such would be to publish, for example." Is that the right thing for me to do at this time? I'm not sure. I do know that the last thing I want to do is to get caught up in the general panic created by the current stemming of the flow. Rather than contracting in fear I want to find a way to expand, or at least prepare to expand when the timing is right so I can be of greater assistance to my family and friend and to this network.

FWIW these are the questions I'm asking myself.

Edited for clarity.

My god.

FWIW that's the first thing I thought of. I find it interesting how similar the restrictions are from country to country.

When I went into the grocery store yesterday people were whispering about how the liquor stores were going to be shut down. That makes sense in this scenario because if people have less access to ETOH they won't be as likely to be fueled by "liquid courage" and start a riot.

Back
Top Bottom