Also the people themselves have to be commercially viable - be able participate in the economy but not get rich enough that they can enter the game because that is just more competition, unless they can be enticed to agree to the rules of the game.

So under the new king pin of the game, for whatever reason they want to have the facility to shut the country down for every flu season but what would that achieve?

It's a more profitable business model to have warehouses that deliver - like amazon, than it is to have multiple outlets that people visit to make their purchases. So sending people into lockdown means that they are more likely to order what they need online and have it delivered. Not only that, but the person you contact, if there has been an issue with your purchase, can be anywhere in the world. So lockdown, from this respect, is a chance to change behaviours and to get people comfortable ordering and paying for goods and services online.

If grocery chains are taken as an example, you can kind of see how they've been moving to a warehouse model incrementally. They've introduced both online home deliveries and self serve checkouts. Now with the pandemic, they've also introduced the idea that going to a grocery outlet can be dangerous when you're fighting over or competing for stock on the shelf, and that you can expect to wait in queues for longer than normal or that you can't fill your shopping list anyway because the stock isn't there. Then of course there's the family owned corner grocer who will be sent bankrupt - or taken out of the equation as a competitor for the above.

Worth noting Jones that Amazon, along with UPS and others have been investing massively of late in Drone Delivery services - with food and medicines being the chief target of their investment. Now I wonder why they have been focusing on these two items in particular.... add this to the list of 'coincidences' ahead of time.

UPS Flight Forward™ Drone Delivery

Why Amazon, UPS and even Domino's is investing in drone delivery services

Business Insider Intelligence

Feb 12, 2020, 7:54 PM

What is Drone Delivery?
Drone adoption is growing rapidly among both consumers and companies, and the retail industry is leading the way in that adoption. Drones could serve different purposes for retailers, but drone delivery (which is exactly what it sounds like: products delivered by drone) is the most well-known and readily apparent.

amazon drone

This undated image provided by Amazon.com shows the so-called Prime Air unmanned aircraft project that Amazon is working on in its research and development labs. AP/Amazon

Drone delivery services show enough potential that Amazon, Alphabet, and other tech giants are hailing it as the future of e-commerce fulfillment. Many major retail and logistics companies around the world are testing drone delivery services and drone delivery systems to solve the problem of "last mile" deliveries.
And some companies have already taken the first step...

First Drone Delivery - A Domino's Pizza
Drone delivery pizza became a reality in November 2016 when Domino's, with its drone delivery partner Flirtey, dropped off an order at a customer's door at 11:19 a.m. in Whangaparaoa, New Zealand, 25 km north of Auckland. (If you're curious, the first pizza drone delivery was an order of a Peri-Peri Chicken Pizza and a Chicken and Cranberry Pizza.)

A team of drone experts and a pilot autonomously controlled Flirtey's DRU Drone through GPS navigation to drop off the pizzas.

Amazon Drone Delivery
Pizza drone delivery is one thing, but when the largest e-commerce company in the world starts toying with the idea of using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to fulfill orders, that's another story entirely.

Amazon drone

Amazon plans to deliver customers' orders within 30 minutes through its Prime Air delivery program.

At Amazon's 2019 re:MARS conference, the e-commerce giant stated that it plans to launch its drone delivery service, Prime Air, "in a matter of months." Amazon plans to deliver customers' orders within 30 minutes through its Prime Air delivery program, which would blow away its two-day Prime shipping and two-hour Prime Now deliveries.

The Prime Air delivery program uses autonomous drones guided by GPS systems. With last mile delivery being the most expensive and time consuming part of the shipping process, drone delivery has the potential to give Amazon a leg up on other logistics companies.

Alphabet Drone Delivery
Google-parent Alphabet's Wing is a drone delivery service in partnership with FedEx and Walgreens. It delivers select FedEx packages as well as health and wellness products, like over-the-counter medicines, from Walgreens.

Google Alphabet Wing Drone
Alphabet's Wing delivers packages right to customers' doorsteps. Alphabet
Wing's drones deliver packages that weigh between two to three pounds right to customers' doorsteps. While taking advantage of Wing's ability to improve speed and cut costs, Alphabet also boasts fuel efficiency as the drones are driven by an all-electric power system.
UPS Drone Delivery

drone UPS

The FAA approved UPS Flight Forward to become the first-ever drone service operating as a commercial airline. Tom Lopez/UPS

In 2019 the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approved UPS Flight Forward to become the first-ever drone service operating as a commercial airline. Business Insider Intelligence reported that although the drone service can only operate in suburban and rural regions, it has complete autonomy on size and scope of its drone operations.
UPS later teamed up with CVS Pharmacy – indicating that the company is looking to focus its initial drone efforts on medical product delivery,

Walmart Drone Delivery

Walmart Customers in Drone Range_social

Walmart is perfectly positioned to dominate the commercial drone industry thanks to its giant network of stores. BI Intelligence

In 2019 Walmart was on pace to file more drone patents than Amazon for the second year in a row. With drones having a fairly small range of about 15 miles, Walmart is perfectly positioned to dominate the commercial drone industry thanks to its giant network of stores in the US.

Delivery Drones Pros & Cons
Delivery drones have both pros and cons, even though the benefits might be more readily apparent off the bat.
Pros
  • As discussed above with Amazon, companies would save money on shipping costs, which would in turn reduce costs for consumers.
  • Consumers would receive their packages far more quickly and reliably, which would build consumer trust and encourage repeat purchasing.
  • Shareholders of companies who employ drone delivery to cut costs would likely see some of those savings trickle down to them.
Cons
  • Delivery people would lose their jobs to automation, and those who don't would be severely limited in their career prospects within their companies.
  • Consumers could raise privacy concerns, as drones would likely use GPS and cameras to find homes and deliver packages.
Future of Drone Delivery
So is drone delivery set for lift off? In short, yes. The drone delivery market has its eyes set on slashing issues associated with last-mile delivery, and the healthcare industry is best positioned to bear the early fruit of drone delivery services.

For starters, small package sizes of prescription and medical deliveries are ideal for drone delivery services, as drone operators are limited by the FAA to carrying cargo that weighs under 55 pounds.

And tech companies like Amazon and Alphabet should start making an effort to partner with major retailers – otherwise the likes of Walmart may move ahead of them in the race to achieving dominance in the commercial drone market.

More to Learn
The potential for drone delivery is vast, and the drone mega-trend is here to stay and evolve. That is why Business Insider Intelligence has spent months compiling a detailed collection on drone technology called Drones for the Enterprise Report.

It looks like the hoax is beginning to break down already:

EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General of World Health Organization Severely Overstated the Fatality Rate of the Coronavirus Leading to the Greatest Global Panic in History

Joe Hoft
by Joe Hoft March 17, 2020 16 Comments

Tedros-Adhanom-Ghebreyesus-600x383.jpg

The controversial Ethiopian politician and Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, claimed in a press conference in early March that the fatality rate for the coronavirus was many multiples that of the fatality rate of the common flu.

This egregiously false premise has led to the greatest panic in world history.

The Director General of the WHO spoke on March 3, 2020 and shared this related to the coronavirus:

This statement led to the greatest panic in world history as the media all over the world shared and repeated that the coronavirus was many, many times more deadly than the common flu.

The problem is his statement is false. It was not accurate!

The Gateway Pundit reported yesterday, that the coronavirus fatality rate reported by the media was completely inaccurate and the actual rate is less than the current seasonal flu – the media was lying again. The false reporting of the coronavirus fatality rate of 3.4% in the media started with the statements made by the WHO in early March.

Here’s a summary of the analysis from yesterday proving the Director General’s statement was very misleading and materially false:

flu-vs-coronavirus-600x247.jpg

N/A – not available

1. Estimates have been made about the fatality rate of the coronavirus.

Oftentimes estimates have to be made because data is just not yet available. These estimates usually involve obtaining information that is available and making estimates on what is not. We cannot tell the future but we can make educated guesses based on information available. This is what has been done with the coronavirus because this type of virus has apparently never been seen before.

2. Sometimes estimates are reasonable and sometimes they are wrong, and even way off.

The point is that whenever estimates are made of large unknown values they are always wrong because no one can tell the future. Sometimes estimates end up close and sometimes they are not and sometimes they are way off.

3. The current estimate for the coronavirus fatality rate is about 3.4%.

The estimate used most often is from the WHO based on the Director General’s comments. The WHO estimates the mortality rate of the coronavirus to be around 3.4%:

4. The same rate for this year’s seasonal flu is 10% (but the media tells you it’s .1%).

As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier, according to CDC numbers, in the US in the 2019-2020 flu season, there were 222,552 confirmed cases of the flu from testing and an estimated 36 million flu cases in the United States. There were 22,552 confirmed deaths from the flu.

Some will think that they are lion, some that they are magicien. :rotfl:

They haven't mastered the art yet.

Sorry again, I m having fun,

You should stop for a moment and try to think things through clearly.
What is it with this habit you have of being insufferably patronizing? It's really offputting. For just a minute, please take your own advice, stop reacting to my posts, and just address them as objectively as you can, without your own panic-laden response of how this is being used to control the masses. I'm not disagreeing with that in principle. It clearly has been happening since psychopaths have been able to consolidate power for centuries, if not millenia. In this case, I'm putting that aside in order to see more clearly the method to this madness. I'm simply seeking data. Please address the only thing in my post that was of substance: what is going on in Italy?

Niall commented on Sott this morning. A commenter there was making the same point that I have been making. It's a valid one. What's going on in Italy? Niall's response was that it happens there every year, that the hospitals get loaded with flu patients, older ones with co-morbitities, but that this years it's different because a lot more people are going to the hospital than would have otherwise if they hadn't been induced to do so by panic. Not a bad hypothesis. Now let's test it. Do we have data? Is it anecdotal? What's the basis for that claim?

I'm sincerely not out to disprove any of the things you seem to be holding fast. I couldn't care less. If a meteor crashed into us next week, or the sun goes supernova in a billion years, it really doesn't make any difference. In the mean time I'm simply trying to learn what I can with the idea that truth will set us free.

I don't think that is true if you weight up all the data. On one of the more lucid news channels in NZ yesterday they were discussing why the situation in Italy was so bad compared to China. They put up figures showing that nearly 25% of the Italian population was over 60, nearly 20% in Spain versus only 12% of the Chinese population. Considering that the deaths seem to be older people with compromised immune systems, I think that explains the Italian situation quite clearly.
I read that also. I guess this happens every year in Italy. And in China I guess it's every year that they have to mass-produce hospitals.

What I find interesting about the way the story unfolds is that you only ever hear from countries that get WORSE. Two weeks ago it was china, now you don’t hear about China at all. Then it was S. Korea, which has now vanished from the news. Then Italy, and it seems to me that the ‘newsworthiness’ of Italy is decreasing as well - currently it’s the US that is the focus. This tells me that it is a manufactured crisis, otherwise it would be a relief for peeps to hear that things blew off in other countries and that life goes on....
Precisely why I keep asking about Italy. If the story dies there, then what?

I do forensic investigation in heavy construction from time to time, usually some kind of landslide and/or building foundation sinking. Working on two projects now. There are always competing narratives. It's hard to separate all the facts, spread them out, and find patterns. In earthworks, there's always something hidden, literally buried. It makes it even more difficult to know what's going on, but not impossible. The MSM and all the panic is like a landslide covering everything in mud. Not always, but often there is something sticking out of the mud that is revealing.

Italy is sticking out of the mud.

France is already on the verge of bankruptcy and he manages to find 300 billion euros! This guy's got a magic wand. Moreover the President said 5 Times " We are at war " (yes a disguise war against the people )

It wouldn't surprise me if France uses the monies donated for the repairs on Notre Dame . That was a fairly hefty figure
They plan to raise the money via fines for breaking the curfew. lol

One thing has me wondering:

We all know that big corporations own governments pretty much and because of that, direct policy decisions. But here, with shutting down entire countries, we have a situation that is apparently very damaging to many, if not most, big corporations.

So, what is up with that?

We have to think that representatives of the same international corporations are in on something, and are apparently willing to take this apparent hit, so what the heck is going on?

I posed the question to Ark and he answered, jokingly, that all the elite must be planning to take off for Mars. Yeah, it's a joke, but can anyone else think of what could scare the head honchos of nearly all the corporations in the world, and gov leaders, so that they would be willing to take this truly absurd path? Surely, any of them with firing neurons can see that Corona Virus is NOT a huge threat to anybody. (Well, maybe Soros, Biden, Sanders and other old, unhealthy people.

So again, why are they all falling into line with what is basically total self-destruction of companies and wealth?
The questions raised is like an invitation to think. Below are some reflections using various excerpts and joining them together.
Since the post became long here is the conclusion which are the last few lines:
Perhaps this coronavirus and the way it was propagandized offered a welcome opportunity for some, whatever their organisation, government, network, name or source, to set their plans in motion. We are seeing some results, but their plans do not necessarily pan out as desired, because "there are always hidden factors unaccounted for" and that is probably true not only on a collective level but also on an individual level.

While still mainly confined to China, I noticed that the Coronavirus issue became a military operation. Later I learned the administration in Florida would keep information about the Corona virus secret. This was posted many, many pages back. Such measures also allows for the presence of other factors than the ordinary business plan approach which one should think would involved the military protecting business.

The coronavirus in Iran?
Although it began as a local event in China, for some reason it showed up, or at least was made an issue of in Iran quite quickly. While the spreading and propagandizing in Iran could be just a coincidence, it may also have been helped along, but by whom? Interestingly it was not the first time Iran was in the news. Earlier, following the Iranian rocket response on US bases, there was a downing of a Ukrainian plane which some suspected had been due to interference from the "favorite spy group". In the most recent session there was:
Q: [laughter] (Joe) Why was the Ukrainian plane shot down? Was it actually a mistake?

A: No

Q: (Joe) Was it something along the lines that we theorized? The missile system was fooled?

A: The systems were co-opted by nefarious agents.

Q: (Joe) And would that be Mossad?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Our favorite spy group.

(Niall) Does that mean then that the same elements in the Iranian regime that made a deal to take out Soleimani helped to cover it up?

Would an organization like Mossad be left out of the game? And if not what might it mean?
It would be hard to demonstrate any connection between Israel and Iran with regard to this virus. And considering how minor this virus is compared to many others, one can take the coincidence as only a hint for further inquiry. If the handling of this virus event has similarity with the response to 9/11, then as far as 9/11 is concerned Mossad played a part, as can be seen from many articles on this topic, and transcripts too. About Mossad in relation to 3/4D STS there is the following, which also points to there being other influences on the dealings on the surface of the planet, including business, than most often considered.
Q: (Perceval) Is Montalk an agent similar to Vincent Bridges?

A: Now, that is an interesting question indeed! Plug in the program and let them pop.

Q: (A) I still want to know who or what is setting or popping these programs?

A: Remember Carissas' story? It points to the source. Aided by 4D influences of course.

Q: (L) Wow, that rhymes! (S) So is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?

One could find more excerpts about Mossad, for instance the following session which also shows that there is cooperation between administrations at a high level that, as we have seen again and again, will keep their populations in the dark for a very long time.
In Session 19 July 2014 one finds:
Q: (L) Okay. We're going to change topics here. As you know, we just had this plane fall out of the sky over the Ukraine. Immediately the US blamed Russia, and then it started blaming the Russian-aided freedom fighters in East Ukraine. Meanwhile, the Russians say it was clearly the Ukrainians in conjunction with US/NATO/UK/Whoever. So, I guess the first thing we ought to ask is: What brought the plane down?

A: [Spiraling] Bomb on the plane placed there prior to departure.

Q: (Pierre) Schiphol airport, again! The famous Underwear Bomber place! So, MOSSAD?

(L) Who was involved?

A: Note change in altitude for "signature".

Q: (Perceval) From 35 to 33...

(L) 33. Is 33 the clue?

A: Yes. Consortium. And who is at the top of this STS pyramid??

Q: (Perceval) Figures.

(L) Who is at the top of this pyramid? And who is at the top?

(Perceval) MOSSAD.

(L) MOSSAD? The Israelis?

Q: (Perceval) It seems the goal was to further demonize Putin and Russia. But was it also to distract from what's happening in Palestine?

A: Absolutely!

Q: (Pierre) Is it only coincidence... before MH 17, there was MH 370, this plane that disappeared from the same company. Is it just coincidence that the two incidents involve the same airline company?

A: Another "signature".

Q: (Data) Why did the plane deviate from its usual course?

A: Instructed by ATC.

Q: (Perceval) Air traffic control at Schiphol?

A: Kiev.

Q: (Perceval) So, some agent...

(L) There was some control by MOSSAD in Kiev, and that whole Nazi business going on there...

(Kniall) They've been there for DECADES!

A: Yes!
[...]
(Perceval) Can I ask how long in advance this bombing of MH 17 was planned? Like in a practical sense?

(L) Practical sense like right now?

(Perceval) As in today? How long ago did they decide on it?

A: 3 weeks.
And in the same session referring to a session from 1994:
Q: (L) So, Ukraine obviously has been known in advance as a flashpoint, and there is some awareness of... Could it be said that these sorts of things were already in the minds of some planners that far in advance?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, they change or shift their plans...

(Perceval) When you say planners...

(L) Do you mean human planners?

A: And 4D STS.

Q: (Perceval) The ones who jump around in time and stuff.

(L) So they change things to confuse things. Well, they once said something about how they can change things. They specifically said something about that: moving back and forth in time.
{7 Jan 1996: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.}
The previous excerpts gives the idea that it is unlikely that 3D STS like Mossad near the apex of 3D STS, (the lines blur at that level) are not at this stage involved in some capacity in how this situation is being handled.

The excerpt below shows that opportunities are made use of according to how they present themselves:
Q: (Alada) We have some questions on Ebola. In a previous session, it was mentioned that Ebola was a plan. If that's the case, was there a specific genetic group that was a target of this plan?

A: It was not said that Ebola per se was planned, but rather that plans for decimation of population via pathogens was. Ebola happened to present an opportunity.
Plans for the decimation of the population do not seem be fulfilled by the current mortality rate of the coronavirus. Rather, the measures taken to control it have the potential to pave the way for something more sinister. The session also contains:
(Alada) There was also the comment in a previous session that they may have a Frankenstein on their hands. Does that imply that it's out of control now, and it can potentially kill its creator?

A: Yes, more or less. They are not as smart as they think they are, and there are always hidden factors unaccounted for.

Q: (Alada) Another Ebola question: Are the false test results that were being given, is that because the virus is mutating so quickly?

A: It doesn't always show up as they would like. That is actually typical for many conditions, however modern medical practitioners are rather attached to their tech and gadgets.
Perhaps this coronavirus and the way it was propagandized offered a welcome opportunity for some, whatever their organisation, government, network, name or source, to set their plans in motion. We are seeing some results, but their plans do not necessarily pan out as desired, because "there are always hidden factors unaccounted for" and that is probably true not only on a collective level but also on an individual level.

@ge0m0 I can't seem to locate the relevant graphs now. But with re the death rate in Italy and Iran

On Italy, the analysis I've seen is it being compared to S.Korea. To paraphrase, in Italy the majority of infected are over 60, coupled with the fact there is a larger old population there has meant more people have needed to go to hospital and subsequently died. The only oddity from the report was that they were seeing a higher incidence of young people having to be admitted to ICU (but I think someone here mentioned it might just be out of an abundance of caution) than they'd expect.

In South Korea, they have less old people and the majority of infected were between 20 - 40. So they have less incidences of people going to hospital and / or dying.

In Iran, Dr Campbell mentioned he was aware of the use of a specific drug that was prevalent in the Iranian health system. He hypothesised that the use of this specific drug was exacerbating the situation. It linked back to not using anti inflammatories.

If you want to accurately compare the mortality rate of flu and coronavirus, someone needs to estimate the number of people that contracted the coronavirus and compare that to the number of deaths.

The 0.1% mortality rate of the flu is based on estimates of both the number of people infected and the number of deaths.

That mortality rate is, therefore, inaccurate.

The 3%+ mortality rate of coronavirus is, on the other hand, based on confirmed lab testing for the virus and confirmed deaths from the virus.

That mortality rate is, therefore accurate.

So if you want to put out RESPONSIBLE headlines that compare the fatality rate of the flu to the coronavirus, you can either:

a) For coronavirus: use the estimation process for infections and deaths that is used for the flu

or

b)For the flu: use the confirmed lab test and mortality process that is used for coronavirus.

If you do "a" then coronavirus will likely have a mortality rate that is similar or much inferior to the 0.1% assigned to the flu.

If you do "b", then the flu will likely have a mortality rate that is similar or much superior to the 3%+ that is assigned to coronavirus.

Italy is sticking out of the mud.

Only because you're being conditioned to see it that way. Again, last winter, 43,000 people died in Italy from the flu. This year, 2000 have died from coronavirus, that's on top of the flu illnesses this year that the medical system is having to deal with. EVERYTHING is the result of the way the media is reporting it combined with the hysterical and muddled thinking of the people. Until you get that, you won't see anything clearly.

Read this article and tell me what reason you or anyone else has to believe that this is anything other than a flu-like illness?

Maybe his big plan is to force as many people as possible into the next thing:
We offer you a Universal Basic Income so that you can survive, but in exchange you must receive the universal vaccine (Agenda ID2020) otherwise it will not be granted.
Even if it were not true, perhaps it would be good to start launching this idea in social networks as a way to go ahead and discourage its implementation?
Yes, I think this is very much in play Javi. Here in Ireland the service sector - pubs, hotels, restaurants, cultural services, small shops - will be utterly devastated by this. Once closed for any length of time, reopening will become next to impossible. 50,000 workers already laid off in pubs... on Paddy's Day! Unheard of. I would say at least 20% of the workforce here are now facing certain medium to long term unemployment in the coming months and that figure is going to only rise each day this goes on. The fund my theatre launched (making national news) has just reached €20,000 in donations in 3 days (amazing) but we opened the application process this morning and we have already had 300 applications worth €100,00 in requests... a microcosm of the coming hardship that will play its part in forcing folk to accept whatever terms the government makes for the scale of social welfare required to put a swab on the problem. Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Coronavirus: ‘The people involved in this business are so vulnerable’

In the light of the speech to the nation just given on television by the President of the Government of Spain, this scenario is gaining strength.
He has just unambiguously announced new, similar measures to pour all the state's money into universal basic incomes to all, and that the final solution to this 'pandemic' will be a vaccine.
All very disturbing.

My guess on the next stage is that the vaccine is already ready, 8 billions or about doses. That exercise, coronavirus19, was to bring the force vaccination of the population. They don't need it to be effective again this virus or any virus for that matter because, the virus is not dangerous but just to make the population believe that it is and thus welcoming the mandatory vaccination for all. As off today, I think that the programming is working and that a major part of the population would accept it and that as every good democraty, all they need is a 50% plus one in favor. A few week after the vaccination the virus will disappear naturally (sping, sun, warmer temperature) but they will claim that it was the vaccine of course. So everyone will get a chip, and will applause the new world order aka the antichrist.

I hope that I'm wrong.
I'd be like, you have your immunity, leave me alone to die in peace. Why do I need a vaccination, I want to die and eventually will. What, don't you trust your vaccine? lol

If you want to accurately compare the mortality rate of flu and coronavirus, someone needs to estimate the number of people that contracted the coronavirus and compare that to the number of deaths.

The 0.1% mortality rate of the flu is based on estimates of both the number of people infected and the number of deaths.

That mortality rate is, therefore, inaccurate.

The 3%+ mortality rate of coronavirus is, on the other hand, based on confirmed lab testing for the virus and confirmed deaths from the virus.

That mortality rate is, therefore accurate.

So if you want to put out RESPONSIBLE headlines that compare the fatality rate of the flu to the coronavirus, you can either:

a) For coronavirus: use the estimation process for infections and deaths that is used for the flu

or

b)For the flu: use the confirmed lab test and mortality process that is used for coronavirus.

If you do "a" then coronavirus will likely have a mortality rate that is similar or much inferior to the 0.1% assigned to the flu.

If you do "b", then the flu will likely have a mortality rate that is similar or much superior to the 3%+ that is assigned to coronavirus.

This looks like something crucial.

Have you seen anything supporting the 2 arguments of a) and b) as you've made it (the results of comparing like for like)? I ask as I'd like to pick them up and circulate.

So youtube videos, studies, articles... anything really. Ps, if these are not forthcoming, then perhaps an explanation of the thought process / logic that can be cascaded. Whichever is easier.

Apologies if I've missed this somewhere if links and / or posts have been made to cover it.

Last edited:
Only because you're being conditioned to see it that way. Again, last winter, 43,000 people died in Italy from the flu. This year, 2000 have died from coronavirus, that's on top of the flu illnesses this year that the medical system is having to deal with. EVERYTHING is the result of the way the media is reporting it combined with the hysterical and muddled thinking of the people. Until you get that, you won't see anything clearly.

Read this article and tell me what reason you or anyone else has to believe that this is anything other than a flu-like illness?

Yeah, I think “we’ve been played” like never before by a carefully created media build up. The old ‘boiling the frog’, increment by increment, and voilà...your country is in lock down (like Finland now is)!

I wish someone would do a media-analysis of how we came to the point where we are now - how did it start, what media inserts and engineered social media posts nudged the shock doctrine forward, and what became the nail in the coffin. I thin it would be very valuable to identify the whole process. We know ‘they did it’, but exactly how did they accomplish it?

Back
Top Bottom