I must say that I had quite a pleasant experience today in the subway. It's the busiest line and yet we weren't glued to each other like in a can of sardines as usual. The stupidity of using air conditionning remains nevertheless.

This morning I went to the grocery store (early, around 8:00 am). I was curious about what food and supply products were available. Everything was well stocked (except paper products). There were minimal people shopping and everyone was friendly. Sometimes someone would comment about the craziness of the situation. I have opted out of watching television. It is totally overwhelmingly depressing! All they spew is fear, fear, fear.

And still, I know no one who is sick OR has the flu or even a cough. The streets are still quiet here in my neck of Massachusetts.....BUT.....and that it the $64,000 question....what will happen next? I can't even watch TV. The hysteria is so over-the-top scaremongering.

I'm off with my son for a week to stay with my daughter and help out with my grandaughter. School closings have been extended. I enjoy seeing my daughter and grandaughter. Babysitting keeps me young and happy.

One thing has me wondering:

We all know that big corporations own governments pretty much and because of that, direct policy decisions. But here, with shutting down entire countries, we have a situation that is apparently very damaging to many, if not most, big corporations.

So, what is up with that?

We have to think that representatives of the same international corporations are in on something, and are apparently willing to take this apparent hit, so what the heck is going on?

I posed the question to Ark and he answered, jokingly, that all the elite must be planning to take off for Mars. Yeah, it's a joke, but can anyone else think of what could scare the head honchos of nearly all the corporations in the world, and gov leaders, so that they would be willing to take this truly absurd path? Surely, any of them with firing neurons can see that Corona Virus is NOT a huge threat to anybody. (Well, maybe Soros, Biden, Sanders and other old, unhealthy people.

So again, why are they all falling into line with what is basically total self-destruction of companies and wealth?

A trend of CEOs of major corps stepping down was noted late last year:

Why have more than 1,300 CEOs left their post in the past year?
NBC, 6 Nov 2019
Chief executives are leaving in record numbers this year, with more than 1,332 stepping aside in the period from January through the end of October, according to new data released on Wednesday. While it's not unusual to see CEOs fleeing in the middle of a recession, it is noteworthy to see such a rash of executive exits amid robust corporate earnings and record stock market highs.

Last month, 172 chief executives left their jobs, according to executive placement firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas. It's the highest monthly number on record, and the year-to-date total outpaces even the wave of executive exits during the financial crisis.

Since then, more big names have quit their posts:

Here's a more extensive list I found on Reddit of those who have left since the beginning of 2020:
  1. Microsoft, Bill Gates, 3/13 after forever
  2. UPS, David Abney, 3/12 (after 6Y)
  3. Disney CEO, Bob Iger, 2/25 (after 15 Y)
  4. MasterCard CEO, Ajay Banga, 2/25 (after 10 Y)
  5. Salesforce CEO, Keith Block, 2/25 (after 18 M)
  6. Uber Eats VP, Jason Droege, 2/25 (after 6 Y)
  7. Outdoor Voices CEO, Tyler Haney, 2/25 (after 8 Y)
  8. Cansortium Cannabis CEO, Jose Hidalgo, 2/25 (after 5 Y)
  9. St. Luke's Hospital CEO, Christine Candio, 2/25 (after 5 Y) (one of St. Louis' biggest hospitals)
  10. JCPenney CMO, Shawn Gensch, 2/25 (after 9 M)
  11. Bowers & Wilkins CEO Gregory Lee, 2/24 (after 2 M)
  12. Bowers & Wilkins CFO Gideon Yu, 2/24 (after 4 Y)
  13. L Brands CEO, Les Wexner, 2/20 (after 57 Y)
  14. Credit Suisse CEO, Tidjane Thiam, 2/13 (after 5 Y)
  15. MGM CEO, Jim Murren, 2/12 (after 12 Y)
  16. Aurora Cannabis CEO, Terry Booth, 2/6 (+other big cuts)
  17. LinkedIn CEO, Jeff Weiner, 2/5 (after 11 Y)
  18. HULU CEO, Randy Freer, 1/31 (after 2 Y)
  19. IBM CEO , Ginni Rometty, 1/30 (after 8 Y)
  20. Match.com CEO, Mandy Ginsberg, 1/29 (health)
  21. International Airlines Group (IAG) CEO, Willie Walsh, 1/9 (after 9 Y)

A trend of CEOs of major corps stepping down was noted late last year:

Since then, more big names have quit their posts:

Here's a more extensive list I found on Reddit of those who have left since the beginning of 2020:
  1. Microsoft, Bill Gates, 3/13 after forever
  2. UPS, David Abney, 3/12 (after 6Y)
  3. Disney CEO, Bob Iger, 2/25 (after 15 Y)
  4. MasterCard CEO, Ajay Banga, 2/25 (after 10 Y)
  5. Salesforce CEO, Keith Block, 2/25 (after 18 M)
  6. Uber Eats VP, Jason Droege, 2/25 (after 6 Y)
  7. Outdoor Voices CEO, Tyler Haney, 2/25 (after 8 Y)
  8. Cansortium Cannabis CEO, Jose Hidalgo, 2/25 (after 5 Y)
  9. St. Luke's Hospital CEO, Christine Candio, 2/25 (after 5 Y) (one of St. Louis' biggest hospitals)
  10. JCPenney CMO, Shawn Gensch, 2/25 (after 9 M)
  11. Bowers & Wilkins CEO Gregory Lee, 2/24 (after 2 M)
  12. Bowers & Wilkins CFO Gideon Yu, 2/24 (after 4 Y)
  13. L Brands CEO, Les Wexner, 2/20 (after 57 Y)
  14. Credit Suisse CEO, Tidjane Thiam, 2/13 (after 5 Y)
  15. MGM CEO, Jim Murren, 2/12 (after 12 Y)
  16. Aurora Cannabis CEO, Terry Booth, 2/6 (+other big cuts)
  17. LinkedIn CEO, Jeff Weiner, 2/5 (after 11 Y)
  18. HULU CEO, Randy Freer, 1/31 (after 2 Y)
  19. IBM CEO , Ginni Rometty, 1/30 (after 8 Y)
  20. Match.com CEO, Mandy Ginsberg, 1/29 (health)
  21. International Airlines Group (IAG) CEO, Willie Walsh, 1/9 (after 9 Y)
Have you seen this?

Ive posted it here The programming is complete

Again with the patronizing, calling me conditioned. Please stop it. It's not helpful. As I've tried to emphasize time and again, I don't dispute anything else you've written here. I am just curious about your need to cherry-pick around Italy. Please answer the question that you keep avoiding.

I wasn't being patronizing, I was trying to figure out why you insist on claiming that events in Italy are some kind of smoking gun that something special is happening there, despite the fact that I repeatedly offered the explanation that there is nothing special happening there.

Now you claim that I am avoiding your question when I am not, but it seems the problem is that you don't like that answer. Not sure what to tell you.

Mean while in Ireland, can it get any more ridiculous..All for keeping people safe,,Good show lads, good show 😂😂

"GARDAÍ HAVE TODAY unveiled a number of cars it has hired to enforce its fleet of vehicles in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak"

"Officers said the force is in the process of hiring up to 210 additional vehicles to provide “additional mobility to our members nationwide to provide increased community support and community engagement across the country”.

Was out for a walk today with an elderly client to the park not far from his house, people were friendly, saying hello when going past, heard 4 people talking in the park saying how ridiculous this is. They didnt have that zombie look, 😀. Unlike the loonies in the supermarkets 🙄
Gonna catch up on the comments..

More Italy data. Sorry for being so obsessed with this. I just feel like all roads run through Italy at the moment. Is this Operation GladioVID? Maybe it's not important at all, but it feels like it's the epicenter of the information wave at the moment. Like going to Douma to ask the locals who provided good information to counter the narrative about chlorine gas attack. It's an interesting observation, though, that like in Syria there was no freedom of movement so getting to the scene of the crime was difficult, it's the same in Italy now with the lockdown.

The title of that article, "Coronavirus deaths are so high in Italy that some places have a waiting list for burials and funerals are happening with no family members there", is misleading and a perfect example of the kind of fear-mongering that is at work and that, yes, you seem susceptible to.

The article does not deal with deaths in Italy, it deals with reported death in a city in the far North of Italy called Bergamo. It has a population of 122,000 and a significantly higher percentage of pensioners than the national average. There are many, many reasons why a single city or town in a particular country might have problems with health care provision during a spike in illnesses or deaths. This is the kind of critical thinking that we are trying to encourage here. It has nothing to do with any narrative about "4D" or "lizards" or the "NWO", if that's what you think our focus is, then you're mistaken.

There is an incredible session Session 23 March 2019 about the underlying basis of the physiology and the role of proteins, as antennas for information. Viruses may not have a cell of their own, but they have some code enveloped in proteins. For this reason they should also be able to pick up information, and it may help to explain why and how a virus can interact with a host and modify its structure to fit or not fit.

Below are a few quotes:
A: Indeed. And notice that it can appear as if "life" exists in the individual organs when in fact it is merely the antenna-like function of the protein.

Q: (L) Okay, so there are some proteins that can fold and jiggle, let's call it. They fold and then part of their function is to move in a certain way regularly or rhythmically. Does that relate to the idea that a heart can continue beating after it's been removed from the body, that it's a function of the ensemble of proteins that are making up the organ? It can continue to function as long as there is some... Some ability to receive some information?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) If it was just the action of the raw materials, the amino acids or whatever, why couldn't it function forever? Why does it stop?

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.

Q: (L) So if the soul so to speak leaves the body, there is some residual function that can continue kind of like a battery that's been charged, and then when that energy runs out, there's no more incoming? Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Does that also go for all parts of the human body? Every cell of your body?

A: Yes

Q: (Gaby) So then how is there terminal lucidity when the brain is not working anymore? Like when a person is dying and they have brain damage, but then they wake up and say goodbye as if nothing is wrong right before they die?

A: When the soul or life force is in the process of separating, it is in a position to escape the restrictions of damaged physiology.

Q: (Joe) Pierre asked about that in a previous session not too long ago. How people have a burst of energy before they die...

(L) What did they say?

(Joe) Pierre threw out the idea and they agreed. Something about information. Do you remember?Artemis(Pierre) Yeah...

(L) Here I think they're saying that when it releases, it can override the restrictions. In fact, probably what the person is experiencing is NOT a revival of the brain, but the manifestation of...

(Joe) There are some crazy examples of that. People who are old and ill and didn't speak for a period of time before they died. And then suddenly they woke up and spoke. But there are other cases of young people who died relatively young who'd never spoken a word in their lives who are more or less in a coma or severely handicapped. They never spoke a coherent word, and then just before they die they speak for the first time in their lives in full, proper language that they never used from the day they were born.

(Pierre) The human being is the marriage of the soul and the physical. Especially people dying, the physiology is impaired. But they're married together, so the physical restricts the soul. But just before death, the soul gets freed from the body. It's not restricted anymore.

(L) And it can turn around and control the body that it wasn't able to do before because it was so tied to it, embedded in it, so to say.

(Pierre) So when you hear someone saying unexpected words, it's not a revival of the body or brain. It's the death of the body and the free soul that finally expresses itself.

(L) And still using the instrument in the same way that, say, mediums do. Only you're using your own body in the way a spirit would use it.

(Joe) While that person was in the body, their brain might have been damaged where they couldn't speak at all.

(L) It's mediumistic use of your own body.

(Andromeda) You're self-possessed! [laughter]

(Pierre) It's a shift from symbiosis of soul and body to channeling.

(L) You're channeling your own soul.

(Chu) It's also more proof that the brain is just an antenna. If you can produce actual speech and your brain is damaged?

(L) It's not all there is. There's something else happening.

(Chu) And the brain is not essential for stuff like speech.

A: You are all on a good way to exploring with faith.
(Joe) You said in the forum that every single species was individually engineered out of the experimental parts that were previously engineered through billions of years of Earth's history. So, I was wondering... They said in a previous session that life here was seeded. First, primitive life was given. But to what extent was the progress of all the species on Earth directly created?

A: As Behe suggests, at the family level.
The Covid-19 belongs to the Coronavirus family and according to the above excerpt, the coronavirus family was created or designed that way, because the idea of evolution is mistaken.
(L) No, a dog doesn't evolve from anything. A dog is created.

(Joe) And it appears out of thin air?

(L) No, it doesn't appear out of thin air. It gets... I think what they were saying was that the idea of the different small like proteins or other building blocks. But how do they get put together? And I don’t think it was exactly like the thought of a “dog” but they were talking more about basic life forms to begin with, and the engineering via DNA. If there is a “thought” that is transferred to 3D, it would be in the DNA. If you look at the book, you see how it starts off with very basic structures, like slime molds. Cyanobacteria. Then, you get things where groups of different kinds of organisms form tubes. Then they form stalks. Then they learn how to do photosynthesis. Then they make leaves. Then, somewhere along the way, sexual reproduction comes into the picture. Once sexual reproduction has entered the picture, then the door is open for seeding other things via sexual reproduction. Then, what you can do is make a code and plant it in literally by sending viruses or something through the realm curtain or even just thoughts, or something like abductions. You can plant it in an egg and it's born. It's not like something just accretes out of the air. It happens in a very practical way...

A: Following the idea there is a certain amount of experimentation and even gestation of some "parts" in other lifeforms or in other realities before transference to this one.

Q: (Joe) What I was trying to say was it's kinda like a blueprint is transferred to these lifeforms, and they follow a preprogrammed blueprint...

A: No. There is no evolution as you are thinking.
See also The art of the miniature — Nature's smallest designs are the some of the most wonderful of all In this article there is a video that explains the functions of what is called kinesins, that do logistic work in the cell. This is not especially related to the virus except perhaps that kinesins might also be involved in transporting components of the viruses that enter the cells. The function of kinesins might help to understand the level of complexity and engineering work taking place within cells.
In the session there is also this:
A: Human souls were put into Neanderthal to incubate and induce direct DNA changes. There is so much to this topic that it could take a very long time to explain it all. Best to continue to study and think and network. Look at the book. It is all there for those with eyes to see. Love is the human manifestation of creative energy.
A: Learning how to think has been a big part of the destiny. Now, it must be combined with belief of a particular kind. Belief that is based on subjective wishful thinking is entropic. Belief that is based on firm knowledge of nature is empowering. This is what your grouping has lacked. You now have the opportunity and tools to change that.
The same session ends with a few words of encouragement which even might fit what we go through now:
Q: (L) Alright, we'll say goodnight. I'm tired. Kissy kissy!

(Artemis) Alright, if you have anything to say... and if not, then goodnight and thank you!

A: Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world. Goodbye.

A thought just occurred to me that this whole thing may be a live test - kinda like the emergency broadcast system - phase 2 of event 201...though no statement of “this is only a test”. It’s as if “They” are stress testing/debugging the response for when the S-truly-HTF.

I could be wrong of course.

I don't think it's a test, they are actually doing stuff.

I read about Macron's declaration earlier today, that when the gov bails out companies, they might have to "nationalize" them, i.e. take them over. That appears to me to be a glimmering of an objective.

43000 people died in Italy from flu. OK, fine. I don't dispute it. 2000 have died there from coronavirus...maybe. I say maybe because some might have simply died of flu per the information provided by Herr Doctor Wodarg, which would make coronavirus even more of a nothingburger. So, why are the hospitals apparently being overrun in Italy? I don't know why, or even if it's happening. Do you? It's an odd piece of data that is not being adequately explained by anyone. Is it reliable data?

I think that you may be a lucky person who has never had much dealings with any medical system. You are in the US, yes, where the medical system is basically capitalistic and lots of people with health issues who have money to pay, so there are hospitals that are expensive and thus not terribly crowded at any given time.

In the EU, in most countries (someone will correct me if I'm wrong), healthcare is socialized. It's a great system in many respects, but one of the downsides is that it is usually swamped at any given time. In the 17 years I've lived in France now, in a household with several members dealing with health issues, some life-threatening, I've had a lot of exposure to the medical system here. As I said, much of it is terrific, but the "swampedness" of it is often an issue. Quite a number of times, during the hospitalization of a seriously ill family member, I've had to watch while they get shuffled from this room to that, from intensive care to a room to another room, just because the personnel were trying to move people around to make room for the one who needs to be here or there the most. We went through this twice, in December and January and, at one point, there was such a rush to do things that I didn't feel comfortable with, I took the family member OUT of the hospital, home, to receive nursing care there for the same period he would ordinarily have been hospitalized. It really was that bad. He was on IV drips three times a day and the nurse came each time to hook him up and then un-hook him. But I felt the pressure of the medical staff at the hospital to "hurry up and do this so we can free up the bed" and I didn't think it was reasonable to do a dangerous procedure when more treatment was needed BEFORE attempting something invasive. So, home we went.

We have traveled to Italy a number of times and have friends living there and some conversational familiarity with the medical system there. It is way more swamped than the system in France, as we have understood it. They are ALWAYS on the verge of having no beds available at ALL for anybody, under normal circumstances. A lot of people in Italy complain about the totally inadequate medical system that is crumbling before their eyes.

Well, people in France complain about the medical system here now, too. Many of them say it used to be way better. When there is not a rush, when things are "normal" more or less, the care is excellent and the costs are very reasonable, even if you have to pay everything out of pocket. But admittedly, it has been getting a lot more "swamped" in recent years, thus the incident I cited above.

So, again, Italy's system is way less efficient, well set up, stocked, etc. So the very smallest increase of anything at all will drive them over the edge of being able to cope. To have a lot of people recategorized as "critical" or in need of ICU beds, when they have so little wiggle room to start with, and yeah, they are gonna go down.

Add to that the apparent fact that Italy was hit hard for some reason. Elderly population? Rafts of migrants? Tourists? Who knows. But when your healthcare system is on the verge of collapsing anyway, the slightest surge is gonna be bad news.

I hope that helps.

A great objective analysis of the data gatered from the Diamond Princess events is posted on WUWT:
Diamond Princess Mysteries

Also here is an article on the situation that existed on this ship:
A Japanese disease expert who inspected the Diamond Princess said he was 'so scared' of catching the coronavirus because hygiene on the cruise ship was so bad

This was already posted in the thread several pages back.

This thread is moving so fast, you have to check in at least twice a day to keep up!

Let me clarify. I have never heard of hospitals running out of beds for any reason whatsoever, so when that started happening in Italy, it piqued my interest.

I hope I've clarified that for you a little. Italians are always living on the edge of their healthcare system going under! And they aren't the only ones who run out of beds; it happens in France regularly even without an emergency situation.

Right now we are in total lockdown 100 times worse than after 9/11, and nothing happened. Unreal!

Unreal for sure! Strangely enough what is going on right now seems to be quite some orders of magnitude more intense and widespread compared to the immediate after effects of 9/11. As far as I know, after 9/11, apart from the temporarily implemented flight bans (and laws that were implemented) there were none of the pretty extensive and quite frankly spooky measures being implemented right away in such a way and in this magnitude that we are seeing right now pretty much in every country globally, one by one.

It almost seems to me that some interests are currently somehow hellbent on sinking the global economy (consciously or not), or at least putting it at great risk. The main drivers of the global economy are now also starting to be shut down. Airbus and a whole list of automotive manufacturers are stopping their productions. VW, SEAT, Fiat Chrysler, Peugeot, Renault, Opel, Ford to name just a few. All very strange and frankly unreal to watch. A lot of it can be explained by a totally hysteric state of society I think but I wouldn't be so sure that there are not definite interests right now using that fragile state for their nefarious purposes.

I must say that I had quite a pleasant experience today in the subway. It's the busiest line and yet we weren't glued to each other like in a can of sardines as usual. The stupidity of using air conditionning remains nevertheless.

Now the AC in public transportation, stores and workplaces... that is something that I always had an apprehension for and been thinking of lately. I usually get sick twice a year from these things, especially in spring. Sometimes it happens in matters of minutes of being exposed to a strong air flow or vent.

Remember the Legionnaire Disease? Had similar symptoms with the CV, if you read.
Last time it was reported a couple of years ago it was pinned on obsolete HVAC systems.

Now I read that China is supplying Italy with AC units for hospitals. My advice: avoid AC's and hospitals. Keep a window cracked open.

If you think about the fast global rapid scale of propagation of this virus, it cannot be just human contact and interaction.

When my mind starts swirling, I cannot avoid an association between AC-planes-workplaces-hospitals, and cold air flow as a transmission vehicle for the virus, just as in David Lynch movies evil spirits move through the electric system and sockets. I know it sounds crazy, but bear in mind that it must be a physical vehicle for for any aethereal thought/being to come into manifestation. Then the fact that warm-hot climate kills it. I can ponder on other associations,and not 5G which as a frequency I believe is in tune with the raising of the vibration complex, but something basic and existing in society norms....

Back
Top Bottom