Perhaps the CEOs are just seeing the writing on the wall. Didn't one of the sessions discuss that the global Ponzi scheme could not go on forever? And although to most, these CEOs may appear to be top dogs, in reality, they are probably not part of the 20 powerful people who are controlling 42% of the planet (Barrie Trower @ 9:02 in vid below).

Corrupt stock buy backs have been endemic throughout the corporate system for years now funded by access to hyper-cheap or effectively free money from the central banks (a financial commentator recently called the Federal Reserve out as nothing but a rogue hedge-fund in hiding). The current generation of CEOs are asset strippers who have been given/taken the green light to act solely in personal interest by the unspoken systemic corruption and greed that is the only game in town when it comes to corporations, banks etc. The past year has seen a huge sell off of these share-options - bought for cents and realized for billions - and are now nothing but rats leaving a sinking ship that they themselves chewed holes in. They didn't need to be connected to the top of the ponzi-scheme pile to know/see the writing on the wall - they were in a privileged position to know the effect their actions had on their own balance sheet - a black hole of debt with no real assets left. They created a Titanic and then hopped ship as the icebreaker hove into view.

Don't think there's anything false flag about any of it, apart from hyping a relatively normal virus beyond all reason. You should stop for a moment and try to think things through clearly. There is a new coronavirus. Objectively, it's no more significant than the flu, but governments have decided, for some reason, to activate their "crisis planning" for it. Forget about the virus and what the media is saying about it, it's mostly nonsense, and wonder what the government is getting, or thinks its getting, out of locking down populations.

I don't disagree Joe. However the Why Italy issue does have some interesting strategic financial undertones. $4 trillion in debt and the worst GDP in the world for past 18 years. The country is effectively bankrupt. The micro and the macro. At another level the situation in Italy could thus equate to the same stress testing that is going on with minor/vulnerable banks and corporations - as such Italy is the next massively vulnerable European economy fit for rape and pillage as well as being a possible US type attack on the continent's underbelly (via terms in the coming bale-out the EU/World bank will have to make/force on Rome) in an effort to bring us into line with US policy on Iran, not buying energy from Russia, etc. Punishment for not towing the line. Also plenty of assets in Italy waiting a forced sell off...

Maybe his big plan is to force as many people as possible into the next thing:
We offer you a Universal Basic Income so that you can survive, but in exchange you must receive the universal vaccine (Agenda ID2020) otherwise it will not be granted.
Even if it were not true, perhaps it would be good to start launching this idea in social networks as a way to go ahead and discourage its implementation?

Yes, I think this is very much in play Javi. Here in Ireland the service sector - pubs, hotels, restaurants, cultural services, small shops - will be utterly devastated by this. Once closed for any length of time, reopening will become next to impossible. 50,000 workers already laid off in pubs... on Paddy's Day! Unheard of. I would say at least 20% of the workforce here are now facing certain medium to long term unemployment in the coming months and that figure is going to only rise each day this goes on. The fund my theatre launched (making national news) has just reached €20,000 in donations in 3 days (amazing) but we opened the application process this morning and we have already had 300 applications worth €100,00 in requests... a microcosm of the coming hardship that will play its part in forcing folk to accept whatever terms the government makes for the scale of social welfare required to put a swab on the problem. Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Coronavirus: ‘The people involved in this business are so vulnerable’

Do you even pay attention to what you write? Does your brain engage with it? You write it like 20% infected was an unmitigated disaster and forget what it really means: 80% did NOT get infected.

I guess you are one of those who always sees the glass half empty.

Not my words. The words of the news media. 20% infected in under 2 weeks under quarantine measures was considered a disaster.

Apologies if I offended.

It looks like the hoax is beginning to break down already:

EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General of World Health Organization Severely Overstated the Fatality Rate of the Coronavirus Leading to the Greatest Global Panic in History

Joe Hoft
by Joe Hoft March 17, 2020 16 Comments

Tedros-Adhanom-Ghebreyesus-600x383.jpg

The controversial Ethiopian politician and Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, claimed in a press conference in early March that the fatality rate for the coronavirus was many multiples that of the fatality rate of the common flu.

This egregiously false premise has led to the greatest panic in world history.

The Director General of the WHO spoke on March 3, 2020 and shared this related to the coronavirus:

While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.
Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.

This statement led to the greatest panic in world history as the media all over the world shared and repeated that the coronavirus was many, many times more deadly than the common flu.

The problem is his statement is false. It was not accurate!

The Gateway Pundit reported yesterday, that the coronavirus fatality rate reported by the media was completely inaccurate and the actual rate is less than the current seasonal flu – the media was lying again. The false reporting of the coronavirus fatality rate of 3.4% in the media started with the statements made by the WHO in early March.

Here’s a summary of the analysis from yesterday proving the Director General’s statement was very misleading and materially false:

flu-vs-coronavirus-600x247.jpg

N/A – not available

1. Estimates have been made about the fatality rate of the coronavirus.

Oftentimes estimates have to be made because data is just not yet available. These estimates usually involve obtaining information that is available and making estimates on what is not. We cannot tell the future but we can make educated guesses based on information available. This is what has been done with the coronavirus because this type of virus has apparently never been seen before.

2. Sometimes estimates are reasonable and sometimes they are wrong, and even way off.

The point is that whenever estimates are made of large unknown values they are always wrong because no one can tell the future. Sometimes estimates end up close and sometimes they are not and sometimes they are way off.

3. The current estimate for the coronavirus fatality rate is about 3.4%.

The estimate used most often is from the WHO based on the Director General’s comments. The WHO estimates the mortality rate of the coronavirus to be around 3.4%:

The World Health Organization (WHO) has estimated the mortality rate from Covid-19 is about 3.4%. That is higher than seasonal flu and is cause for concern – but even if it is correct, more than 96% of people who become infected with the coronavirus will recover.
4. The same rate for this year’s seasonal flu is 10% (but the media tells you it’s .1%).

As The Gateway Pundit reported earlier, according to CDC numbers, in the US in the 2019-2020 flu season, there were 222,552 confirmed cases of the flu from testing and an estimated 36 million flu cases in the United States. There were 22,552 confirmed deaths from the flu.

(1) The move comes as global panic heightens. Coronavirus, which causes a disease known as COVID-19, has killed more than 4,300 people and infected some 120,000 globally

(2) Another plan is to help the WHO in its efforts to raise funds needed for a vaccine. The WHO estimates $2 billion in funds are needed for the creation of a coronavirus vaccine, and another $10 billion for the distribution of that vaccine

Thanks Ennio for that information from The World Economic Forum. Having read through the article twice the above numbered statements shows such a disconnect. A figure of 10 billion dollars as opposed to 120,000 globally infected. The STS are dying and this seems a last ditch attempt to forcibly ensnare more to their fold.

It looks like the hoax is beginning to break down already:

EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General of World Health Organization Severely Overstated the Fatality Rate of the Coronavirus Leading to the Greatest Global Panic in History

Joe Hoft
by Joe Hoft March 17, 2020 16 Comments

Tedros-Adhanom-Ghebreyesus-600x383.jpg

The controversial Ethiopian politician and Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, claimed in a press conference in early March that the fatality rate for the coronavirus was many multiples that of the fatality rate of the common flu.

This egregiously false premise has led to the greatest panic in world history.

The Director General of the WHO spoke on March 3, 2020 and shared this related to the coronavirus:

This statement led to the greatest panic in world history as the media all over the world shared and repeated that the coronavirus was many, many times more deadly than the common flu.

Coronavirus: The “Cures” Will Be Worse Than the Disease

So who is heading the WHO this time around? Well, it’s not Margaret Chan anymore. She stepped down in 2017 and was replaced by Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, an Ethiopian politician and academic who, William Engdahl notes, is the first WHO director-general who isn’t even a medical doctor. Instead, after earning his degree in biology at the University of Asmara in Eritrea and serving in a junior position at the Ministry of Health under the Marxist dictatorship of Mengistu, he:

“[. . .] then went on to become Minister of Health from 2005 to 2012 under Prime Minister Meles Zenawi. There he met former President Bill Clinton and began a close collaboration with Clinton and the Clinton Foundation and its Clinton HIV/AIDS Initiative (CHAI). He also developed a close relation with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. As health minister, Tedros would also chair the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria that was co-founded by the Gates Foundation. The Global Fund has been riddled with fraud and corruption scandals.”

The Australian Government publishers a plan for the management of Pandemic Influenza in Aug 2019. In the plan they list out what the triggers would be to implement the plan. The first one is that WHO declares a pandemic. Throughout this document they refer to 'seasonal influenza's' and rely on biosecurity acts to support the plan. Maybe they knew in advance that WHO was going to change the definition of pandemic? The other thing is that they can now implement management plan every flu season.
Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 8.57.47 pm.png

Here's the full doc: https://www1.health.gov.au/internet...E2DDCCA257D47001B9948/$File/w-AHMPPI-2019.PDF

I just had a kind of birds eye view mind flash and I get the feeling that this is just all kind of like a game of monopoly for the elites. Some will win this hand and some will take losses, but the important thing is the game goes on.

Laura wrote about economic game theory and John Nash in 'The Wave'. As a result of John Nash's work, a board game was created called 'So Long Sucker'. Here's a video explaining the game.

If you take the idea that the people of a country are it's foundational wealth/asset that is being used for security for the national debt and since it's to their benefit to only pay interest, but increase income streams for their own income, the I think what is going on here is that that foundational wealth/asset/resource is at the moment being acquired by a new party in the game to secure the profit.

Also the people themselves have to be commercially viable - be able participate in the economy but not get rich enough that they can enter the game because that is just more competition, unless they can be enticed to agree to the rules of the game.

So under the new king pin of the game, for whatever reason they want to have the facility to shut the country down for every flu season but what would that achieve?

It's a more profitable business model to have warehouses that deliver - like amazon, than it is to have multiple outlets that people visit to make their purchases. So sending people into lockdown means that they are more likely to order what they need online and have it delivered. Not only that, but the person you contact, if there has been an issue with your purchase, can be anywhere in the world. So lockdown, from this respect, is a chance to change behaviours and to get people comfortable ordering and paying for goods and services online.

If grocery chains are taken as an example, you can kind of see how they've been moving to a warehouse model incrementally. They've introduced both online home deliveries and self serve checkouts. Now with the pandemic, they've also introduced the idea that going to a grocery outlet can be dangerous when you're fighting over or competing for stock on the shelf, and that you can expect to wait in queues for longer than normal or that you can't fill your shopping list anyway because the stock isn't there. Then of course there's the family owned corner grocer who will be sent bankrupt - or taken out of the equation as a competitor for the above.

When thinking of corporate takeovers the acquired asset can be broken up or repurposed in some way. That same idea can be scaled up to countries. It seems as though we're basically seeing a repurposing and are moving to a new economic model. It's something I've experienced in the financial services industry when a new CEO was appointed, a new business model could be implemented and products and services seemed to be constructed and presented in a way to change customer behaviour and new KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) introduced to change staff behaviour.

The next idea is that of insurance. It's a good idea to keep assets insured, but where they are used as security for lending, the lender can impose insurance and also the insurer can outline the duties and responsibilities that they expect to see fulfilled in order for the insurance to be paid out in the case of loss. This kind of ties back to the idea that the people are the fundamental assets in any economy and links to the above pandemic management plan. I reckon the elites have brokered an insurance deal on the loss of life during pandemics and the management plan is basically the duties and responsibilities outline by both the lender and the insurer because we have been secured as assets for the national debt.

There's the story of Larry Silverstein who apparently cashed in big time on the insurance he had on the twin towers. So I wondered if there was pandemic insurance and found out that the World Bank offers either pandemic financing or pandemic insurance!

The World Bank also started selling pandemic bonds in 2017:

For businesses, this article indicates that pandemic is often an exclusion on most business insurance policies but that it is available. So I'm certain that the money at the top of town would have been given the heads up to change their insurance policies so that they are covered for losses during the pandemic.

An update from my local community.

It looks like the virus is bringing everyone together under this siege like conditions.

Everyone is talking and connecting more. The small businesses around are putting counter measures - just been to a local deli where they have now announced they can deliver food to your doorstep if you are ill. People are talking whilst in lines waiting to be served...

Some local landlords are emailing people who work in service industries asking for those who may have problems paying rent to raise there hands so landlords can take a proactive measure in their financial planning.

Last night I visited some local restaurants - one was closed due to Corona virus fears by the owners. In the next I spoke to the chef and asked him what the atmosphere was like. He said the staff are worried about waiting to the public so they will have to scale back and focus more on deliveries.

Also walked to the local pharmacy to talk to our local pharmacist. She advised the following

- Vit c
- Echinacea
-Throat spray (builds a protective barrier making it hard for viruses to attack and replicate in your throat). The brand name they had in stock was ColdZyme.

In general, the community here feels closer. There appears to be a sense of "we are in this together".

At work, the whole company is now working from home. There is a sense of humanity that is starting to shine through. Teams are forming WhatsApp groups and sharing stories from where they are that extend beyond just work matters. People seem to be genuinely connecting more.

In other more worrying news, it looks like in the US, the first human trials on a vaccine are underway.

I think it's a good example to show to the other people, ... Look, they are all in the ship... and 83% non infected people !!!

I think it should be posted all over the net especially in replies/comments to tweets by persons/orgs with lots of followers. That's one way to get a tweet out there.

You didn't offend. But frankly, you come across as a mindless parrot/puppet of the media madness sometimes.

Okay. Thank you for the feedback.

I shall dial down the mindless media parrot tendencies. I do sometimes say what the media is saying which I guess might be driving and advocating for the media's line of interpretation.

My question though who really knows the answers of what is happening? I'm genuinely interested in knowing what is happening. So I'm looking at many things and talking to various people, both here, my local community, work, family, friends... You name it, I'm really trying to get as many different perspectives so I can understand what is happening!

I don't mean to come across as a mindless parrot, some brainless entity or some puppet or any such thing. I'm just an everyday person trying to understand the world and connect with those who appear to be trying to do something similar.

Ps, I greatly respect your work!

Last edited:
The splits in the EU are happening. The EU has decided that Serbia can not import medical supplies from the EU as there are not enough for themselves, even though Serbia is a candidate to become a member. This is not the type of 'friends' Serbia is looking for as this speech by the Serbian leader shows. Interesting that he does not mention Russia at all but perhaps it is too loaded an issue:
Serbian Forum members can correct me if this is wrong.
You are right and it was strange for me too, because 90 % of his supporters are Russophiles,President Vucic did not mention Russians or (Russian president Putin,neither as a partner nor as a friend nor as a brother) but he did mention China and President Xi as his brother and friend.

But that is not what it caught my attention rather the two facts
1.First I have not see any European flag behind him which I always see and
2. Second that at the end of his addressing to the nation in his speech he said:
"........But I advise foreigners not to enter Serbia, except for the Chinese who come by special invitation..............

That is something that attract my attention, BUT I'm not going any more to waste my energy at all and figure out why this is so, I'll just accept it and wait to see what's hiding and what's going to happen from all of what the President of Serbia said.
Because simply I do not know what is really going on in all this madness I can only just assume it waste my energy and I do not want that

Back
Top Bottom