Session 20 June 2009

Nienna said:
Puma1974 said:
are horseshoes because we are jumping from date to date. (Just see a conspiracy forum for the latest date ). :-[

So the c´s said [2014] "close enough for horseshoes/seekers of the end of the world".

Horseshoes is a game that was, and may still be in some places, played in the U.S. People throw horseshoes at a stake pounded into the groud. You can read about it here.

For scoring, if nobody actually gets a "ringer" (one of the horseshoes actually encircles the stake), then the person whose horseshoe comes the closest to the stake is the winner; hence, close enough for horseshoes (to be a winner).

So in saying:

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

To me, it means that the date is close enough to be fairly accurate. It's not date specific, but will be sometime around that date.

Thanks Nienna, for posting this session with the"C`s". :) Interesting too, how EE developed.

Nancy2feathers said:
Nienna said:
Puma1974 said:
are horseshoes because we are jumping from date to date. (Just see a conspiracy forum for the latest date ). :-[

So the c´s said [2014] "close enough for horseshoes/seekers of the end of the world".

Horseshoes is a game that was, and may still be in some places, played in the U.S. People throw horseshoes at a stake pounded into the groud. You can read about it here.

For scoring, if nobody actually gets a "ringer" (one of the horseshoes actually encircles the stake), then the person whose horseshoe comes the closest to the stake is the winner; hence, close enough for horseshoes (to be a winner).

So in saying:

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

To me, it means that the date is close enough to be fairly accurate. It's not date specific, but will be sometime around that date.

Thanks Nienna, for posting this session with the"C`s". :) Interesting too, how EE developed.

I'm a bit confused. Which session are you saying I posted?

Sorry for the confusion, Nienna. Looking back, I couldn`t find the post. My mistake. I must of thought you posted about EE, but I was reading the thread from the beginning.

Nancy2feathers said:
Sorry for the confusion, Nienna. Looking back, I couldn`t find the post. My mistake. I must of thought you posted about EE, but I was reading the thread from the beginning.

Okey dokey, no problem. :)

Growing up in the midwestern US, there was a colloquial expression sometimes used among young people when someone claimed to be "close" with something: "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades." Whenever I saw the C's say in the transcripts "Close enough for horseshoes" it would always call to mind this expression. In one transcript somewhere I distinctly remember them responding with "Close enough for hand grenades", shocking some of those present and indicating that the C's might be familiar with this expression. Hope this doesn't add noise :)

meta-agnostic said:
In one transcript somewhere I distinctly remember them responding with "Close enough for hand grenades", shocking some of those present and indicating that the C's might be familiar with this expression.

Interestingly, you are right, meta-agnostic, I've found it:

Session December 21 said:
[...]
Q: (L) Okay, she felt guilt, and sought an environment that would punish her?
A: Close enough for hand grenades.
[...]
Quoted it here totally out of context, so better to look in the session transcript itself.

Laura said:
Session Date: June 20th 2009

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

So it seems that we have about ten months left. Zero started the counting in January 2010. But can that be confirmed now? I have serious decisions to be made, which can not be avoided, and a lot depends on whether or not the Wave actually arrives in about 10 months. If I make a mistake, I'll have to "move out of the world" in a year. If I do not do anything now, both me and some relatives of mine will suffer. I cannot not tell you more about my situation as it is too complicated and private. Anyway, I am not going to regret at all that I will leave this silly world. So all I need to know is some confirmation, in the next session, about the date of the Wave arrival.

alteroru486, it is customary for new members to introduce themselves in the Newbies section. Just a few words about yourself, how you found the forum and what is the nature of your interest in it. That would probably help others in understanding the urgency of your questions and answering them, if possible.

alteroru486 said:
So it seems that we have about ten months left. Zero started the counting in January 2010. But can that be confirmed now? I have serious decisions to be made, which can not be avoided, and a lot depends on whether or not the Wave actually arrives in about 10 months. If I make a mistake, I'll have to "move out of the world" in a year. If I do not do anything now, both me and some relatives of mine will suffer. I cannot not tell you more about my situation as it is too complicated and private. Anyway, I am not going to regret at all that I will leave this silly world. So all I need to know is some confirmation, in the next session, about the date of the Wave arrival.

I doubt that the "zero new year" has anything to do with "The Wave". There is so much going on. My best guess is that it is the initiation of the "New World Order" which will last for some time before anything like "The Wave" arrives.

Also, The Wave's "arrival" will be different for different groups of people depending on their "receivership capability". For some it will be "riding the wave" and for others it will be "going under." It's not where you are, but WHO you are and what you SEE. It seems that if you don't even yet see that this "zero new year" is not the wave, then you are not in the loop. You need to do a lot of work to get there.

Laura said:
alteroru486 said:

I doubt that the "zero new year" has anything to do with "The Wave". There is so much going on. My best guess is that it is the initiation of the "New World Order" which will last for some time before anything like "The Wave" arrives.

Also, The Wave's "arrival" will be different for different groups of people depending on their "receivership capability". For some it will be "riding the wave" and for others it will be "going under." It's not where you are, but WHO you are and what you SEE. It seems that if you don't even yet see that this "zero new year" is not the wave, then you are not in the loop. You need to do a lot of work to get there.

Well, on the contrary. That is the most important issue now for a lot of people and it makes sense to ask Cassiopaeans again, what they mean in that particular sentence instead of guessing for the next five years. I know they are unwilling to answer many questions but as they already told a lot (in that sentence) you could safely ask them to expand the answer. Maybe they will explain what they mean and I am right. The trouble with Cassiopaeans by comparison with Ra channelings is that the staff asking Ra questions tried to ask more question as they saw the answers are very important, which of course makes sense. Also, taking into consideration possible "transmission errors" it is better to ask for a full sentence answer instead of for a "yes" or "no" answer, at least when asking important questions.

alteroru486 said:
Laura said:
alteroru486 said:

Well, on the contrary. That is the most important issue now for a lot of people and it makes sense to ask Cassiopaeans again, what they mean in that particular sentence instead of guessing for the next five years. I know they are unwilling to answer many questions but as they already told a lot (in that sentence) you could safely ask them to expand the answer. Maybe they will explain what they mean and I am right. The trouble with Cassiopaeans by comparison with Ra channelings is that the staff asking Ra questions tried to ask more question as they saw the answers are very important, which of course makes sense. Also, taking into consideration possible "transmission errors" it is better to ask for a full sentence answer instead of for a "yes" or "no" answer, at least when asking important questions.

It has never been about being spoonfed the answers by the C's. It is about doing the homework and coming to our own answers and building our knowledge base. Part of that is discovery. The other part is verification. If you do YOUR homework here, you will understand that concept better. If you need to be "right" and think you have a means to prove it, by all means knock yourself out.

alteroru486 said:
Laura said:
alteroru486 said:

Well, on the contrary. That is the most important issue now for a lot of people and it makes sense to ask Cassiopaeans again, what they mean in that particular sentence instead of guessing for the next five years. I know they are unwilling to answer many questions but as they already told a lot (in that sentence) you could safely ask them to expand the answer. Maybe they will I explain what they mean and I am right. The trouble with Cassiopaeans by comparison with Ra channelings is that the staff asking Ra questions tried to ask more question as they saw the answers are very important, which of course makes sense. Also, taking into consideration possible "transmission errors" it is better to ask for a full sentence answer instead of for a "yes" or "no" answer, at least when asking important questions.
Some good points you made, alteroru486, but I would say forget it. Cs contact is obviously diminishing. Maybe Laura is too exhausted to continue as she did in the past. We should search for other credible sources while we are 'waiting and seeing'.
Hard times indeed. As far as your situation is concerned I just don't know what to advise besides following your 'instincts' while remaining openmindenldly skeptical. Such approach still hasn't let me down.

MrEightFive said:
Some good points you made, alteroru486, but I would say forget it. Cs contact is obviously diminishing. Maybe Laura is too exhausted to continue as she did in the past. We should search for other credible sources while we are 'waiting and seeing'.
Hard times indeed. As far as your situation is concerned I just don't know what to advise besides following your 'instincts' while remaining openmindenldly skeptical. Such approach still hasn't let me down.

If that is what you "see", then you are absolutely correct: seek other sources. The sooner, the better!

Its always nice when people come here demanding their answers.
Some people really seem to need a "man in the sky" telling them how to live and think. How about thinking about the C's as inspiration?

We have a clear path ahead of us. Montains of information to make sense and acquire, Eiriu Eolas and training of the Centers, the detoxification of the body... so much to do, and see, and people worried about one particular quote.

Iron said:
Its always nice when people come here demanding their answers.
Some people really seem to need a "man in the sky" telling them how to live and think. How about thinking about the C's as inspiration?

We have a clear path ahead of us. Montains of information to make sense and acquire, Eiriu Eolas and training of the Centers, the detoxification of the body... so much to do, and see, and people worried about one particular quote.

And I'm willing to bet they haven't done any of the things suggested to acquire/develop "receivership capability."

Back
Top Bottom