Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

If anyone is interested in reading the viewpoint of a Russian astrologer for the time April 2023- 2025, here it is:
Dragan has published the first part of her new forecast on her Telegram channel. Here is a machine translation of this forecast with my hints in square brackets.
Personally, I find some of it contradictory, but maybe it is a bit like when the meteorologists predict sunny weather over all, but fog in the morning with a 30 % chance of showers before noon, variable winds in the afternoon with a possibility of thunderstorms. The range of options, she lays out, helps to imagine and be open to different possible outcomes.

Apparently the US has gone out of its way, even via their Russian embassy, of assuring Russia that they had nothing to do with it. Even though nobody has officially accused them! (Got this from Alexander Mercouris.) Kind of funny, like: look, normally that's exactly the kind of thing we do all the time, but this time we didn't, please believe us!!1!

Apparently the US has gone out of its way, even via their Russian embassy, of assuring Russia that they had nothing to do with it. Even though nobody has officially accused them! (Got this from Alexander Mercouris.) Kind of funny, like: look, normally that's exactly the kind of thing we do all the time, but this time we didn't, please believe us!!1!
No direct accusation yet, but there is a risk

Russian security services are looking into the possible involvement of Ukrainian or Western intelligence services in Prigozhin's "mutiny", Lavrov has said.

The head of the Russian Federal Guard Service, Viktor Zolotov, has admitted that the rebellion of Vagner PMC founder Yevgeny Prigozhin was inspired by the West. He said this after the president spoke to the military and law enforcers who helped stop the attempted mutiny.

"It is not ruled out that Western intelligence services were at work in the attempted mutiny - the mutiny was inspired by the West and overlaid with Prigozhin's ambitions," Zolotov explained.

If so, was the mutiny just aimed at Shoigu, or was it in reality an attempt against Putin himself?

PS: And the other prominent word Putin used for what happened is betrayal. Which would fit that scenario as well.

No matter how it was being dressed up, if you demand the removal of those as central to the design and management of the whole Special Operation as are Shoigu and Gerasimov, you are in effect outright attacking Putin who appointed them and keeps them in position to put into practice his policy. If Prigozhin had succeeded in his demands Putin would in effect have become a lame duck president under the whim and diktat of Prigozhin. Putin has been very clear from the get go this was a mutiny, this was treachery, this was an attempt at a coup d'état, namely the emasculation and eventual removal of the legitimate government headed by Putin himself. That's why he is clearly so angry - that is why he is using the word betrayal. Not just of him, but of Mother Russia itself. No one knows Russian history better than Putin and he knows full well where this could have led to - the sight of Russians fighting Russians on Russian soil would have been disastrous for the stability of the country, no matter if the outcome in his favour was inevitable. Significant blood split would have likely awoken many old wounds lying dormant in the national psyche and could so easily have spiraled near out of control, even to the point of major disruption on the front. I think Putin's first instinct was to crush the man but when he was shown a way out he could see it served Russia better than swatting this ant.

I cannot help but think of a similar situation in history that went disastrously wrong when in England in 1399 Bolingbroke brought a force to the shores of the land (having been previously banished) with the claim that he was only there to carry out his rightful grievances and see the return of his confiscated lands. King Richard II hesitated and sent out the wrong signals and it quickly turned into beheading of the Kings main advisers followed fast by Richard himself being removed to the tower of London (for his safety!) where he was eventually murdered. Having insisted he had no desire to touch his most gracious and heavenly anointed King Richard, Bolingbroke ends up crowning himself Henry IVth and by so doing seeding near 100 years of civil war! This being but one example of a puffed up, personality disordered man claiming he acts for his country's good by way of disguise for his own vanity and greed and how the generations that follow pay a terrible price for this shallow disguise.

Even if this event was closer to a French farce than a Greek tragedy, Russia has thankfully escaped lightly from what could have been an utter disaster. Despite his undoubted rage, Putin the master strategist has wisely given clemency (making him actually look even more the statesman if possible) whilst getting rid of a very dangerous thorn in his side with near no bloodshed whilst at the same time drawing in ever closer the whole Russian political, military and social systems around him. We should all give thanks to that demented egotist Prigozhin because in a way his ineffectual and vain-glorious attempt at seizing power has made such a likelihood by someone with real gifts (and full CIA backing) next to impossible going forward.

We should all give thanks to that demented egotist Prigozhin because in a way his ineffectual and vain-glorious attempt at seizing power has made such a likelihood by someone with real gifts (and full CIA backing) next to impossible going forward.
To paraphrase the Cs: wishful thinking gets them (the STS oriented PTB and their hyperdimensional handlers) almost every time.

I'm very doubtful that a discussion of the minutiae of a possible civil war within Russia, one of the most powerful countries in the world, and one known for its tight-lipped handling of information, would be so easily aired for everyone to see. The story itself seems like fiction, too... Lukashenko the hero who held back the rage of both Putin and Prigozhin?
I think that Lukashenka is telling the truth, there is no need for him to lie in this situation. Lukashenka has known Prigozhin for over 20 years. Lukashenko and Yevkurov (deputy minister of defense of the Russian Federation) probably saved Moscow from a bloodbath on June 24, 2023.
Yevkurov is the guy who talked to Prigozhin on the morning of June 24 in Rostov at the headquarters of the SVO. Lukashenka called Yevkurov on the phone (Prigozhil ignored calls to his personal phone all day) and Yunus-Bek said:
- The President of Belarus Lukashenka is calling. Will you talk to him?
Prigozhin (unexpectedly) answered - I will.
------------------------------------
Probably, many do not know that Yunus-Bek Evkurov in 1999 (during the war in Yugoslavia), received an order to take control of the airport in Pristina. On the night of June 11-12, 1999, a battalion of Russian paratroopers occupied the airport, making from the Russian MS base in Bosnia to Kosovo, covering over 600 km in 7.5 hours.

"It is not ruled out that Western intelligence services were at work in the attempted mutiny - the mutiny was inspired by the West and overlaid with Prigozhin's ambitions," Zolotov explained.

The private channel of Hyperborea writes the following:

Where do the threads go from Prigogine? To the west? (subscriber questions)

No, to the East. It all started in Syria. And who do we have there in the east? (Israel? - my guess) Just don't think that "Napoleon" was alone .... he was helped inside and led outside. (within Russia and from abroad).
---------------------
It does not follow from this that Prigogine is a traitor. He could be used "in the dark", act through his commanders, give intelligence information, and so on.

This information is indirectly confirmed, they write that the Wagner purges in Syria began today:

Russian military police detained four Wagner PMC commanders in Syria - «Аль-Хадас»: военная полиция РФ задержала четырех командиров ЧВК «Вагнер» в Сирии

I think that Lukashenka is telling the truth, there is no need for him to lie in this situation. Lukashenka has known Prigozhin for over 20 years. Lukashenko and Yevkurov (deputy minister of defense of the Russian Federation) probably saved Moscow from a bloodbath on June 24, 2023.
Yevkurov is the guy who talked to Prigozhin on the morning of June 24 in Rostov at the headquarters of the SVO. Lukashenka called Yevkurov on the phone (Prigozhil ignored calls to his personal phone all day) and Yunus-Bek said:
- The President of Belarus Lukashenka is calling. Will you talk to him?
Prigozhin (unexpectedly) answered - I will.
------------------------------------
Probably, many do not know that Yunus-Bek Evkurov in 1999 (during the war in Yugoslavia), received an order to take control of the airport in Pristina. On the night of June 11-12, 1999, a battalion of Russian paratroopers occupied the airport, making from the Russian MS base in Bosnia to Kosovo, covering over 600 km in 7.5 hours.

The private channel of Hyperborea writes the following:

Where do the threads go from Prigogine? To the west? (subscriber questions)

No, to the East. It all started in Syria. And who do we have there in the east? (Israel? - my guess) Just don't think that "Napoleon" was alone .... he was helped inside and led outside. (within Russia and from abroad).
---------------------
It does not follow from this that Prigogine is a traitor. He could be used "in the dark", act through his commanders, give intelligence information, and so on.

This information is indirectly confirmed, they write that the Wagner purges in Syria began today:

Russian military police detained four Wagner PMC commanders in Syria - «Аль-Хадас»: военная полиция РФ задержала четырех командиров ЧВК «Вагнер» в Сирии

About Ukrainian losses. The numbers are somewhat different, but in any case they are nightmarish.
Putin: Ukraine's losses in the four weeks of the counteroffensive amounted to 259 tanks and 780 armored vehicles
As part of the latest address to the nation, Russian President Vladimir Putin cited critical data on Ukraine's losses during the current counteroffensive. He said that Kiev has lost 259 tanks and 780 armored vehicles since the start of active hostilities. Moreover, only in the Orekhovsky direction over the past week, losses amounted to 41 tanks and 102 armored vehicles.

These figures, as Putin noted, indicate a significant escalation of the conflict and heavy losses on the part of the Ukrainian military. Such data underline the severity of the situation that Ukraine has faced in the process of the existing conflict.

A detailed analysis of the situation in the Orekhovsky direction indicates that this has become one of the most intense areas of the conflict over the past week. The losses in equipment there exceeded all expectations, especially considering the total number of equipment lost throughout the entire period of the counteroffensive.
Путин: потери Украины за четыре недели контрнаступления составили 259 танков и 780 бронемашин

AFU losses in June as a result of the counteroffensive:
- 41 Leopard-2 tanks
- 49 T tanks-72
- 19 155- mm howitzers M-777
- 4 self-propelled guns PzH 2000
- 32 M113 APC
- 7 BMP Marder
- 31 M2 Bradley ODS-SA BMP,
- 15 YPR-765,
-40 units of MRAP International MaxxPro
-90 units of various BMP
- 3 MIG-29 fighters
27.06.2023 Новости с Украины. При текущих темпах - наступление ВСУ продлится 16 лет. Карта боевых действий: Никополь, Антоновский мост (13 видео) смотреть онлайн в хорошем качестве

Kerry responded like a 100% psychopath.
It's not their fault they attacked innocent people. They didn't know...🤬

Here is the complete interview:

French TV Anchor Confronts John Kerry on U.S. Condemning of Putin’s Ukraine Invasion: ‘Why Isn’t Bush Judged in the Same Way?’​

By Aidan McLaughlinJun 26th, 2023, 1:31 pm

A French TV anchor confronted John Kerry over whether U.S. condemnations of Russian leader Vladimir Putin’s bloody and baseless invasion of Ukraine come as hypocritical in light of the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Kerry, who serves as the U.S. special presidential envoy for climate and was in Paris for a climate summit hosted by French President Emmanuel Macron, appeared for an interview with veteran journalist Darius Rochebin on French news channel LCI Sunday night. They discussed Kerry’s work to combat climate change and the Russian war against Ukraine, which prompted Rochebin to bring up recent criticism of President George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq in 2003 from countries in South America.

Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, Rochebin noted, has criticized the U.S. for unfair expectations for his nation on both addressing the climate and condemning foreign interventions.

“We have to judge Putin for crimes of aggression, of course. But you, the Americans, you committed the crime of aggression in Iraq,” Rochebin said. “These countries of the Global South say, should we judge George Bush? Why isn’t Bush judged in the same way?

“No,” Kerry shot back.

“Why?” Rochebin asked.

“Because there’s never even been a direct process or accusation or anything with respect to President Bush himself,” Kerry said. “Have there been abuses in the course of that war, yes.”

Was it not a crime of aggression to enter into Iraq on the basis of a lie?” Rochebin replied.

No, no, no,” Kerry said. “Well, we didn’t know it was a lie at the time. You know the evidence that was produced, people didn’t know that it was a lie. So no, again, I think, you’re stretching something. That’s not a constructive way —

But he lied,” Rochebin said of Bush. “He lied. He lied.”

Sir, I’m not going to re-debate the Iraq war with you here right now,” Kerry said. “We spent a lot of time doing that previously. I was opposed to going in, I thought it was the wrong thing to do. But we gave the president the power, regrettably, in the Congress, based on the lie. And when we knew it was a lie, people stood up and did the right thing.”

“I get that. But you understand that for the countries of the South, of course, justice, equality, principles, it’s their impression that there is a double standard. And that weighs today, including on the debate of the climate,” Rochebin said.

Kerry replied that the U.S. administration is clear about its condemnations of the invasion of Ukraine and dealing with the climate crisis in an equitable way.

Watch the exchange above, and the full interview here, via LCI.

The forum's media insertion system does not support the type of this video, so here is the link for those who would be interested to watch it:

John Kerry, special guest of Darius Rochebin:
John Kerry, invité exceptionnel de Darius Rochebin

Added: The interview (starting about "climate" thing), is in French, but the Kerry's word are translated, even if the instant French translation is done over his voice.

Last edited:
Another savagery from the APU. The fact that they shoot their own leaving positions, even the wounded, is known and there are quite a lot of confirming videos about this, but in this case no one left the position, the soldiers simply hid in a dugout from the shelling. One of them didn't like it (whether he is a commander or not is unclear from the video) and he "put things in order". He just threw a grenade into this dugout.
They kill their own. The AFU soldiers from the 59th Brigade refused to go into suicidal attacks, but their twin did not like it. In the end, he just threw a grenade into the dugout.
video_2023-06-26_13-21-10

Очередная дичь от ВСУ. То что они расстреливают своих, покидающих позиции, даже раненых это известно и об этом довольно много подтверждающих видео, но в данном случае никто позиции не покидал, солдатики просто спрятались в блиндаж от обстрела. Одному это не понравилось (командир он или нет непонятно из видео) и он "навел порядок". Просто бросил гранату в этот блиндаж.

Dichotomy 6-28-2023.
Ukraine trolls and pro-Ukraine news outlets take to tweeter calling brutal actions for Ukraine's recent airstrikes in Kramatorsk.

Wagner Fighters Still Threaten Ukrainian Front Lines
#FROMTHEFRONT

Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 09-11-28 Roderich Kiesewetter🇪🇺🇩🇪🇺🇳🇺🇦 on Twitter.png

President of Russia Vladimir Putin: Comrades,

Perhaps you noticed or maybe heard that I just met with military personnel from the Defence Ministry, the NationalGuard, special services, the FSB and the Interior Ministry, and thanked them for making preparations to repel an armed rebellion.

However, you and your comrades had a special part to play in this. Special words of gratitude go to you.

I want us all to understand what happened and what could have happened if you hadn’t done what you did and hadn’t fulfilled your military duty and hadn’t shown loyalty to your oath and the Russian people.

As is always the case during such developments – the same thing happens every time and everywhere – armed rebellions are usually followed by total chaos and civil war. This is what you have prevented. That was your role. As the Supreme Commander-in-Chief, I would like to express my gratitude to you. I want to make clear what it was all about and what I am talking about now.

Regrettably, you had to work in difficult circumstances in order to avoid civilian casualties, because you had to work on busy motorways.

The fact that we have losses is even more regrettable. These are, of course, combat losses. There is no other way to put it. Our comrades died defending the Fatherland. It is not an overstatement or an exaggeration. I want to stress once again that chaos in the country would have been inevitable, and the enemy would have surely taken advantage of it.

The enemy is trying to do so anyway –I will get to that a little later – but nothing is coming out of it, and, I hope, nothing will come out of it, I am even sure of that. But it is absolutely clear that they would have taken advantage of it. No one knows what would have become of the country in the end, but all the achievements that have been made during the hostilities, many of them, anyway, would have been lost. And you prevented it.

Without any doubt – I have told the Defence Minister so – everything will be done to support the families of ourfallen comrades.

As for this Wagner Group, you know, we have always treated these fighters and commanders with a lot of respect because they did demonstrate courage and heroism. Soldiers and officers from the Russian army, as well as volunteers operated in combat with the same dedication, heroism and self-sacrifice. But those who served and worked for this company, Wagner, were respected in Russia.

At the same time, I would like to point out, and I want everyone to be aware of the fact that all of the funding the Wagner Group received came from the state. It got all its funding from us, from the Defence Ministry, from the state budget.

Between May 2022 and May 2023 alone, the Wagner Group received 86,262 million rubles from the state to pay military salaries and bonuses, including 70,384 million rubles for payroll and 15,877 million rubles for paying out bonuses. Insurance premiums totaled 110,179 million.

But while the state covered all of the Wagner Group’s funding needs, the company’s owner, Concord, received from the state, or should I say earned, 80 billion rubles through Voentorg as the army food and canteen provider. The state covered all its funding needs, while part of the group – I mean Concord – made 80 billion rubles, all at the same time. I do hope that no one stole anything in the processor, at least, did not steal a lot. It goes without saying that we will look into all of this.

And here is what I wanted to say when I was talking about combat action. We have combat pilots sitting here, who did a lot to ensure that we were effective in combat action like this.

I have just received the adjusted data: since June 4, when the so-called counteroffensive started, the adversary lost 259 tanks and 780 armored vehicles. In the area of the city of Orekhov, which the adversary considers its principal attack direction, over the past seven days alone the enemy lost 280 units of military hardware, including 41 tanks and 102 armored vehicles.

This is largely attributable to your efforts and those of your comrades in arms. And for that, please accept my gratitude too.

Of course, I have already instructed the Defence Minister: services of all those who took part in combat action will be duly recognised, I am talking about state decorations.

I have already told the Minister but allow me to repeat one more time: those of you who perform well in combat actions should form, in the near future and in the long-term, the command core of the Russian Federation Armed Forces, including its aviation units, of course.

This is what I wanted to tell you. Once again, thank you for what you did for Russia, for the country and for our people.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 09-41-48 Forbes on Twitter.png
Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 09-43-06 Dave on Twitter.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 09-00-36 Ukraine braucht Sicherheitsgarantien und NATO-Mitgliedschaft.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-28 at 09-00-36 Ukraine braucht Sicherheitsgarantien und NATO-Mitgliedschaft.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
From the latest session:
Q: (Joe) Niall, didn't you have a question about Prigozhin?

(Niall) Yeah, it's kind of the major issue today. Did the Russian government allow this situation today to come to a head like this?

(Joe) To flush out traitors.

(Niall) Was it done intentionally?

A: Yes.

Q: (Niall) So they were not surprised by this.

A: No.

Q: (Niall) They saw this coming.

(Andromeda) It's the first thing I thought.

(Joe) Yeah, so they knew obviously that there was a history of dissent within Wagner, and they decided to just let it develop up, give them enough rope, basically, to hang themselves...

(Andromeda) And bring all their friends too. [Laughter]

(Joe) "Bring all your traitor friends with you, huh?" Let them talk it up. Let them feel like they could get some action. And then people get emboldened, others join in. "Yeah, let's go, it's working!" But was it inspired in any way by external support, Prigozhin or anybody within Wagner or associated with Wagner being connected to the Ukrainians, and thereby the CIA or the West?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) It was just kind of personal hubris and greed.

A: Yes.
So according to the C's there was a sort of "goverment psyop" element to the Wagner coup attempt.

As in: The Russian government knew about Prigozhin's plans and let it play out to some degree to find potential traitors within the country. The death of 12 or more pilots suggests that it got out of hand - I doubt that the government expected that.

From the latest session:

So according to the C's there was a sort of "goverment psyop" element to the Wagner coup attempt.

As in: The Russian government knew about Prigozhin's plans and let it play out to some degree to find potential traitors within the country. The death of 12 or more pilots suggests that it got out of hand - I doubt that the government expected that.
If Putin/Cezar is playing 5D chess, did he agree with the pilots who were assigned this role? Did he also agree in 5D?

If Putin/Cezar is playing 5D chess, did he agree with the pilots who were assigned this role? Did he also agree in 5D?
Considering that nobody in Russia publicly sided with Prigozhin, I don't think that Putin would intentionally sacrifice pilots for something that yielded apparently hardly any results. More likely that he did not expect Wagner shooting down Russian aircraft.

Not quite sure what you are saying. Did you mean to say that Putin is now guilty of the dead pilots?

I think it is important to not forget the context in which this happened which is that it is a war that is happening. If Putin and his inner circle had pre-empted this and put Pregozhin in jail, would that mean that all was well and that no people would die? Had they done that, then the traitors (as Pregozhin was not alone in this) would still be around, including in high places within the Wagner network and among the 5th column network. They would not have been exposed and would still fester with the consequence that a revolt could take place later with another figure head as the 'leader'. Given the strong fan base of Wagner, making Pregozhin a martyr by arresting him would not have pleased many people and would likely have split society more and strengthened nationalist armchair generals like Strelkov & Co. That would likely have led to many more deaths including on the actual battlefield in Ukraine as those traitors would have undermined both the unity and the effectiveness of the people doing the fighting. A divided army/people will not win a war.

Within doubt Putin and his inner circle had done a risk assessment and were well aware that in such an operation just as a military operation on the battlefield, there is a risk of deaths. The alternative to what they did, such as arresting Pregozhin a couple of months ago was probably seen as more bloody and damaging in the medium to long run. The pilots were declared heroes, just as if they had been killed on the frontline dying in the fight against the NATO/Ukrainian forces. It is regrettable that people die in war, but it is hardly surprising.

With this operation, many of the 5th columnist/traitors both in the military as well as in civil society were exposed and I think Russia will come strengthened out of it. The Western powers also showed their hand a bit more regarding their intentions, as did other foreign countries which came out in support of Russia.

Back
Top Bottom