Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The video that we have become "viral". It is quite indicative in the sense of the attitude of the AFU men to the civilian population, and the language affiliation in this case is secondary, because the freak began to insult the woman from the very first word, when she had not yet had time to open her mouth. The video is in Russian from her side and Ukrainian from his side, I will not translate it completely. From his side there are only insults and death threats, from her side only "sorry" and "what are you doing, I have a small child". The whole "fault" of this woman was that she somehow went around the column of fascists in the wrong way. I deliberately did not put this word in quotation marks because the tactical sign on their car clearly corresponds to the fascist Wehrmacht.
video_2023-03-27_14-16-34

Видео, которое у нас стало "вирусным". Довольно показательно в смысле отношения ВСУшников к гражданскому населению, причем языковая принадлежность в данном случае вторична, потому что урод стал оскорблять женщину с самого первого слова, когда она еще не успела открыть рот. Видео на русском с ее стороны и украинском с его стороны, я переводить полностью не буду. С его стороны одни оскорбления и угрозы убийством, с ее стороны только "извините" и "что вы делаете, у меня маленький ребенок". Вся "вина" этой женщины была в том, что она как то не так объехала колонну фашистов. Это слово я намеренно не взял в кавычки ибо тактический знак на их машине однозначно соответствует фашистскому вермахту.
FWIW, Katchanovski thinks this is a fake:

A revealing article has appeared in Asia Times claiming to be a summary of a meeting that allegedly took place in the US under Chatham House Rules (whereby participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speakers, nor that of any other participant, may be revealed). Those involved were apparently a near A-Z of past administration members plus senior advisers.

If this article is a realistic representation of such a meeting it goes to show just how cuckoo and out of touch with reality the western elites driving the Ukraine War really are (for example hanging on to absurdly high estimates of Russian losses whilts admitting the attritional devastation being wrought upon the Ukrainian forces). As things turn from bad to worse for them across the whole Geo-political sphere you would think they would have some deep and nasty plan to counter these seemingly irrepressible tides heralding in a new paradigm, but no. Their only thought is to double down into more and more magical thinking and outlandishly extreme means of further escalation in the desperate belief that somehow one of these will somehow dislodge reality and make all their sick dreams come true. Utter incompetence meets wishful thinking filtered through psychopathy. In other words more carnage is somehow the only answer and a persistent insistence we are still living in 1955.

Having said all that, the only sound voice comes right at the end - that of 'Spengler' himself (clearly a fake name perhaps derived from Oswald Spengler, a German philosopher who aptly penned a prophetic tome called 'The Decline of the West') - who probably left the room in stony silence after his more salient assessment of the current reality.

Why Ukraine may embrace China’s peace plan
Wow, no doubt that these people are completely out of touch with reality! Collective psychopathology in full display. They aren't even acknowledging, in any way, the aspect of Russia's superior weapons, such as the hypersonic missiles.

This is like the inmates of a mental asylum would be sitting together crazy-talking about geopolitical solutions. At least, that is were these people would belong.

He can think all he wants, his followers dont share his "thinking". Not to mention million views on Gonzalo Lira's twitter.

Fact is that people all over Europe (and the world) are actually fed up with Ukraine and Ukrainians. Overall state of mind and soul from which we can conlude that most of Ukrainians will be "destroyed", as Russians calls it. Very few would even lift a little finger for them, and they (Ukrainians) can "thank" to the western "elites" in which hands they put their lives.

Fact is that people all over Europe (and the world) are actually fed up with Ukraine and Ukrainians. Overall state of mind and soul from which we can conlude that most of Ukrainians will be "destroyed", as Russians calls it. Very few would even lift a little finger for them, and they (Ukrainians) can "thank" to the western "elites" in which hands they put their lives.
I doubt it is a fact "that people all over Europe"

From Google trends, there was this diagram on the search item Ukrainians
1680077676887.png
For Russians:
1680079766682.png
For Ukraine:
1680078222546.png
For Russia:
1680080010607.png
For Support Ukraine as a search item:
1680078400181.png
Support Russia is not a term:

The curves look a bit similar, with reducing interest over the last year, now that it is no longer breaking news.

When one goes into the search frequency, there are differences from country to country and topic to topic. The numbers in the table below, I got from holding the mouse over a country on the world map one finds in the search links, until a pop-out appeared showing the search ranking number. Higher number means the topic ranked higher in that country.

Country-Term/Rank%UkrainiansUkraineSupport UkraineRussiansRussia
US1320265518
Canada3846455429
UK2539456125
Germany610014134
France348782
Sweden918283611
Poland12916124
Serbia81673913
Italy242940
The number changed as I was writing, because new activity is added, or for some other reason, you can check the links and try for yourself.

I suspect a lot of searches are driving by school assignments, so that could explain some changes, over time.

Overall state of mind and soul from which we can conlude that most of Ukrainians will be "destroyed", as Russians calls it. Very few would even lift a little finger for them, and they (Ukrainians) can "thank" to the western "elites" in which hands they put their lives.
Maybe it is too early to conclude. What if, to rephrase your position, very few in Russia, Asia, Africa and South America, "would even lift a little finger for them, and they" citizens of western countries, "can "thank" to the western "elites" in which hands they put their lives."
And to add in more spice, there was: 'One Health', ESG & 'Sustainable Development': Inside the WHO's 'Pandemic Treaty' -- Sott.net compared to which coming or not coming from a particular country seems of little importance.

While writing, there came this headline from a Russian media:
Zelensky said that due to the loss of Artemovsk, Kyiv will be pushed to a compromise
Author: Ksenia Smirnova
March 29, 2023, 09:16 - Public News Service - OSN
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky suggested that the surrender of Bakhmut (Artemovsk) could lead to international pressure on Kyiv. Writes about it Associated Press.

“He predicted that pressure after the defeat at Bakhmut would come quickly, both from the international community and within his own country,” the publication says.
Seen in this light, it is possible that the support for Ukraine will take a turn supported even by the media, but the news may also be a ruse considering: 'Ukraine wants to intervene in Transnistria, even with the use of force' - Lavrov

I doubt it is a fact "that people all over Europe"

From Google trends, there was this diagram on the search item Ukrainians
View attachment 72855
For Russians:
View attachment 72858
For Ukraine:
View attachment 72856
For Russia:
View attachment 72859
For Support Ukraine as a search item:
View attachment 72857
Support Russia is not a term:

The curves look a bit similar, with reducing interest over the last year, now that it is no longer breaking news.

When one goes into the search frequency, there are differences from country to country and topic to topic. The numbers in the table below, I got from holding the mouse over a country on the world map one finds in the search links, until a pop-out appeared showing the search ranking number. Higher number means the topic ranked higher in that country.

Country-Term/Rank%UkrainiansUkraineSupport UkraineRussiansRussia
US1320265518
Canada3846455429
UK2539456125
Germany610014134
France348782
Sweden918283611
Poland12916124
Serbia81673913
Italy242940
The number changed as I was writing, because new activity is added, or for some other reason, you can check the links and try for yourself.

I suspect a lot of searches are driving by school assignments, so that could explain some changes, over time.

Maybe it is too early to conclude. What if, to rephrase your position, very few in Russia, Asia, Africa and South America, "would even lift a little finger for them, and they" citizens of western countries, "can "thank" to the western "elites" in which hands they put their lives."
And to add in more spice, there was: 'One Health', ESG & 'Sustainable Development': Inside the WHO's 'Pandemic Treaty' -- Sott.net compared to which coming or not coming from a particular country seems of little importance.

While writing, there came this headline from a Russian media:

Seen in this light, it is possible that the support for Ukraine will take a turn supported even by the media, but the news may also be a ruse considering: 'Ukraine wants to intervene in Transnistria, even with the use of force' - Lavrov
Google = fake. Any western news outlet = fake. Any western "public estimation, survey or opinion" = fake.

He can think all he wants, his followers dont share his "thinking". Not to mention million views on Gonzalo Lira's twitter.
Did you look at the reasons?
What does this have to do with whether or not the video is fake?

Did you look at the reasons?

What does this have to do with whether or not the video is fake?
Being fed up (have enough of something), tend to influence on people's thinking.

Thinking (not knowing for sure) is the main thing about this video. (Just as a lot of other thing about this war) No one cant say is it fake or not for sure. What is left is "thinking" (having opinion) is it or is it not.

People who are fed up with something tend to think negative about the thing with which they are fed up. So, that what I wrote has do to with the video.

Being fed up (have enough of something), tend to influence on people's thinking.

Thinking (not knowing for sure) is the main thing about this video. (Just as a lot of other thing about this war) No one cant say is it fake or not for sure. What is left is "thinking" (having opinion) is it or is it not.

People who are fed up with something tend to think negative about the thing with which they are fed up. So, that what I wrote has do to with the video.
I probably should have written, "based on the fact that it seems this video was (allegedly) geolocated to an area of Donetsk held by Russia, as well as other less conclusive evidence (e.g. a popular pro-Russian telegram channel apparently acknowledging it is fake, and subjective impressions that it seems scripted), Katchanovski recommends skepticism regarding this particular video." Would that have been better?

I think (;-D) I agree with your points. I just also think we should be careful about not getting taken in by fakes.

It could be that this particular video is genuine, in which case I'm all ears for a refutation of the geolocation claim.

Gonzalo Lira? Connected to a questionable video? I’m soooooo shocked! This just buttresses my original assessment of this guy.

And It is just as likely the views attached to the vid are fake numbers as well as the # of followers.

It’s true people are getting numb to the Ukrainian thing since they have their own problems that are more pressing. Videos like this are designed to ramp up hatred, fear and loathing as well as people buying in to supporting all the money laundering.

I probably should have written, "based on the fact that it seems this video was (allegedly) geolocated to an area of Donetsk held by Russia, as well as other less conclusive evidence (e.g. a popular pro-Russian telegram channel apparently acknowledging it is fake, and subjective impressions that it seems scripted), Katchanovski recommends skepticism regarding this particular video." Would that have been better?

I think (;-D) I agree with your points. I just also think we should be careful about not getting taken in by fakes.

It could be that this particular video is genuine, in which case I'm all ears for a refutation of the geolocation claim.
True that. But the same Katchanovski believes that Russians did the Butcha masacre.

For the "geolocation" as the most loved argument of so called OSINT - its fantasy. The only way to geolocate image or video is to have picture's or video's EXIF data.

While it is in universal sense important is video true or not (because chossing to want to know that, we choose side on which are we), in everyday, practical sense only the effect it produce is important.

Also, willingness of people to see it as true, says of being fed up.

For the "geolocation" as the most loved argument of so called OSINT - its fantasy. The only way to geolocate image or video is to have picture's or video's EXIF data.
Can you elaborate? If two videos are obviously of the same location, that would seem to suggest either 1) they are of the same location, or 2) one of them is faked in some way.
Also, willingness of people to see it as true, says of being fed up.
Fair enough on this point. That's kind of what Twitter is, where the population polarizes into camps that tend to believe anything as long as it supports their preexisting beliefs and allegiances.

An excellent chat on the Duran concerning the US's latest dose of inane insanity - namely ahead of this September's G20 meeting in Delhi they are trying to bully the Indians into giving the Russian's detention and 1,000 lines saying 'I must not meddle in Ukraine', when there isn't a chance in hell of them being so foolish or disrespectful as to fall into the trap of joining in the bear bating.
Que Blinken throwing toys out of the pram and trashing the nursery! :deadhorse:

They then move on to discuss how for so many of the pathocrats this hatred of Russia - and Putin in particular - is in reality so very, very personal and increasingly demented - with some interesting thoughts on how the Biden mafia family were shut out of the Russian feeding pool and hence why they want vengeance (down to the last Ukrainian).

The Duran may never get around to recognizing these a-typical Cluster B behavioral symptoms for what they are but what they do acknowledge as being the current state of things sure is straight out of the clinical text book - and it really goes to show how once someone dons a suit, wins an election and appears on TV, it never seems to cross anyone's mind thereafter that the seeming elevation to the righteous position doesn't of itself suddenly wash the likelihood clean that they're actually - and always were - mentally depraved. So now we have reached that point where a near uniform pathology, disguised by the flimsy vernier of an Armani suit, rules the roost in the west. What a show we have coming our way because the delinquent level of insanity and buffoonery of these types is still only warming up. Pathology at this level of psychosis can only end one way...

Bring on Nemesis...

EDIT:

For those who haven't seen it, I believe this is the clip recently aired on Saudi State TV that ridicules Biden:

Last edited:
Can you elaborate? If two videos are obviously of the same location, that would seem to suggest either 1) they are of the same location, or 2) one of them is faked in some way.

Fair enough on this point. That's kind of what Twitter is, where the population polarizes into camps that tend to believe anything as long as it supports their preexisting beliefs and allegiances.
That could be the case if you have two different videos of one location, and you are sure for one video where it is taken.

I'm talking on OSINTs and their geolocation of images and videos. They "geolocate" images on two major ways.
First, they are looking for clues on the photos (some inscription, shape of the houses and building, layout of the streets, etc) to determine where it could be located. Then they search google maps/streets and similar for it. That works, but only for mapped and well photographed and documented places.

Second, IN THEORY, every little spot on Earth have different position in relation to Sun. That position determines shadow which object casts. One tree casts different shadow than the other, and that depends on the date, time of the day, weather. You can use applications such as Sun Calc to determine where on Earth is something located accordingly to its shadow. But you must know at least the date when the image was taken, and aproximate location. So, it mostly depends on how much creative and imaginative the person doing geolocation is.

Thats in theory. Now, imagine image or video of country road and crossing in the woods. We dont know date when it is taken, and we dont know where. For all we know it could be Oregon, Germany, or somewhere in the vast woods of huge country Ukraine. No buildings, no signs, not even a good quality photo with sharp shadows. No way of geolocating it. (I'm speaking in general, not for this particular video)

The only way to know where and when image or video is taken is by its EXIF metadata. Data that digital camera takes with image, where it is writen where it is exactly, when, what camera is used and similar. But, that also can be erased or faked.

Back
Top Bottom