Randall Carlson's Work: Striking similarities (Comets, Geology, Catastrophism etc.) through Decades of meticulous research?!

New update on the Bendall topic:

"Due to the controversial nature of some of the topics discussed, Joe has decided to postpone the airing of the interview for now.

Randall will provide a more detailed discussion about the specifics at the appropriate time...

Suffice it to say for now that as with many other researchers into groundbreaking energy systems, from Nikola Tesla, to Victor Schauberger, Wilhelm Reich, Robert Oppenheimer, and too many others, resistance to innovation has taken multiple forms.

Consider the response and the personal attacks upon Graham Hancock to better appreciate the kinds of response that established interests will engage in to suppress ideas they don't like.

But, in spite of the resistance, large scale implementation of the technology is moving ahead and there will be more to report on that front soon."

Looks like Carlson is still on the bandwagon.

Is this just a hype ploy? Kinda like, 'Look guys, it's so dangerous that it can't be spoken about in public!' But if that's the case, one would think that admitting to the actual implementation of such technology would be just as dangerous as talking about it on Joe Rogan, no? Maybe even moreso.

This all may be a strategy that allows Bendall to play the role of a victimized genius without having to show anything for his talk.

On the other hand, Rogan saw through it and said no, and this message was the agreed-upon cover story that allows Rogan and Carlson to save face and put it all on the backburner to let it fade from the public consciousness. But maybe Joe was taken in. We've read about how irresistible pathologicals can be...

New update on the Bendall topic:

Looks like Carlson is still on the bandwagon.

Is this just a hype ploy? Kinda like, 'Look guys, it's so dangerous that it can't be spoken about in public!' But if that's the case, one would think that admitting to the actual implementation of such technology would be just as dangerous as talking about it on Joe Rogan, no? Maybe even moreso.

This all may be a strategy that allows Bendall to play the role of a victimized genius without having to show anything for his talk.

On the other hand, Rogan saw through it and said no, and this message was the agreed-upon cover story that allows Rogan and Carlson to save face and put it all on the backburner to let it fade from the public consciousness. But maybe Joe was taken in. We've read about how irresistible pathologicals can be...

The full message reads:

"A Message from Randall

Over the week from January 21 to January 28, Randall, accompanied by his colleague and podcast co-host Brad Young, along with George Howard of the Cosmic Tusk website and the Comet Research Team, and MSAART Technology Inventor Malcom Bendall embarked on a road trip from Georgia to Texas...

An extended interview was recorded with Joe Rogan regarding the plasma technology system invented by Malcom Bendall.

However...

Due to the controversial nature of some of the topics discussed, Joe has decided to postpone the airing of the interview for now.

Randall will provide a more detailed discussion about the specifics at the appropriate time...

Suffice it to say for now that as with many other researchers into groundbreaking energy systems, from Nikola Tesla, to Victor Schauberger, Wilhelm Reich, Robert Oppenheimer, and too many others, resistance to innovation has taken multiple forms.

Consider the response and the personal attacks upon Graham Hancock to better appreciate the kinds of response that established interests will engage in to suppress ideas they don't like.

But, in spite of the resistance, large scale implementation of the technology is moving ahead and there will be more to report on that front soon."

Is this just a hype ploy?

Maybe.

Something like that might indeed play out:

Chances are that Carlson and others might retract from endorsing Bendall, or, on the other hand, will double down on indorsing him, because Bendall will succeed in spinning this latest "suppression of his genius/invention on Spotify" to his advantage, by convincing Carlson and others that this is "proof" of the "groundbreaking nature" of his invention, "his genius" and his "sincerity".

Meanwhile, George Howard testifies that no one he knows has given Malcom any money. Quite the opposite in fact:

Of course that doesn't exclude the possibility that Bendall is deliberatly not trying to take any money from the big guys like Randall and Howard, but instead uses them as a "validation platform" to scam others that are not that well known.

As far as I can see, there are a number of possibilities of what is going on:

1: What Malcom Bendall claims is more or less true

2: It is a scam of sorts and Randall has drunken the kool-aid, hook, line and sinker, and is now a "true believer" of Bendall while he himself actually believes in the reality of it and that he is doing something good

3: It is a scam of sorts and Randall is a conscious co-conspirator of this scam

My working presumption is still option two. If that is the case, I start to wonder what type of scam it actually is and if Bendall is really the main or only driver of it? And what is the purpose of the scam exactly? I'm starting to suspect that whatever has been presented to Randall and others might indeed be pretty sophisticated, large scale and very convincing. We have the testimony from the author of the book "The Shaman", Roland Perry, who claims to have seen "the technology" in action in a car. So, if option two is the case, it could be that the scam is a pretty sophisticated one. I'm reminded that in one of the videos a pretty big industrial type center/facility in Bangkok is proclaimed to be in operation. Then we also have the claims about Mazda being on board with the technology. And that there are talks with the Indian government and so on. As I said, there are quite a number of scammers out there who are able to present pretty convincing "revolutionary technology", especially if you can't test and verify "the devices" independently and yourself. You can be easily fooled. Proof is in the pudding.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is this: If option two is the case, could it be that Bendall is a paid agent who is on the payroll of some kind of agency, to fulfill a specific task/role? The CIA or something like that? I mean, if option two is the case, I suspect that there might be quite some money/know how and means involved, that has then been presented to Randall and others in order for them to be so convinced. What if the actual goal of all of this isn't really a money scam from Bendall, but rather a cointelpro type of operation from the "CIA", that has the following goal:

Get Hancock, Randall, Howard, and generally, as many of the "new catastrophists", "younger drays impact proponents/scientists" and "comet research people" embroiled as deeply in it as possible, and then, expose it publically as a scam, and defame and delegitimize all of those people, and therefore what they have said/discovered about Comets/Younger Drayas/Atlantis/Ancient apocalypse/Apocalyptic circles?

If that is the case, I could also be, that whatever has been presented to Randall and others might have been indeed working and true revolutionary devices that the "PTB" have under their wraps and in secret, while Randall and others are not aware that they are being played by the "CIA"?

Last edited:
2: It is a scam of sorts and Randall has drunken the kool-aid, hook, line and sinker, and is now a "true believer" of Bendall while he himself actually believes in the reality of it and that he is doing something good
Yes, option 2 seems most likely to me as well.

Option 1 becomes vanishingly unlikly to me: If it were true that an inventor tried to sell a new concept to a sceptical world, wouldn't he do everything to avoid any new age fantasy association and try to appear as legitimate and reputable as possible? He would certainly not hire an author to write a semi-fictional book to present him as an ingenious shaman/scientist, would he? What kind of insane marketing strategy is that?

In the carbon killer article he claims that dolphins were communicating to him and gave him the idea for his invention to save the planet. Oh really? And in the follow up video he claimed, he had two mentors, a christian pastor and a Tibetan monk and something about chanting monks and levitating rocks? His whole story is so over the top! It reads like the backstory of some super hero character. It's simply too much of everything. Not to mention the story about the visionary oil man.

By his own humble admission in the follow-up-video, he had to do nothing less than to rewrite math, chemisty, physics, aso and had to even improve the ideas of Tesla and Einstein and other great thinkers before him. But in his illustrous generosity he grants them their contributing role, helping to create his unifying model of everything. While in reality I'd expect many minds would be involved in such a project, here it seems like one mind involves all others, like absorbing everyone into his unified model of his "new reality" where he is the master mind. Everything seems to revolve around him. But at the same time he presents himself as the great giver, as a kind of messiah, sent by nature, the inegnious shaman, to save the planet, mankind and the dolphins.

They already talk about re-educating people and teaching them his new concept. Could it be that they are trying to create some sort of new religion or sect with him as Guru?

I think a real inventor would not reveal his invention through fancy talk on the JRE, but let the facts, the evidence itself speak and keep everything else down to earth. This is how Carlson approached the controversial topic of Atlantis, boiling it down to the hard facts and distance himself from crystal space ships and any other new age fantasy stuff. And now the whole approach seems to be exactly reversed.

Get Hancock, Randall, Howard, and generally, as many of the "new catastrophists", "younger drays impact proponents/scientists" and "comet research people" embroiled as deeply in it as possible, and then, expose it publically as a scam, and defame and delegitimize all of those people, and therefore what they have said/discovered about Comets/Younger Drayas/Atlantis/Ancient apocalypse/Apocalyptic circles?
I was thinking something similar: In the very place, where real dicoveries and ideas could emerge naturally, a forgery of the real thing is placed to divert people away from the potential of real discoveries. Either by making them believers of some sort of false religion or as you proposed, by letting the house of cards collapse at some point to defame and delegitimize everyone involved.

If that is the case, I could also be, that whatever has been presented to Randall and others might have been indeed working and true revolutionary devices that the "PTB" have under their wraps and in secret, while Randall and others are not aware that they are being played by the "CIA"?
That's a good point. I was wondering about that: Seen from the outside it's hard to imagine how Carlson could have overlooked these incredible over-the-top-aspects and the lack of evidence, unless he has seen something really convincing, but then: Why didn't he say something about it like the author, Roland Perry? Carlson said in the follow-up-video that he hasn't fully understood the science behind it yet, quote: "I'm still grasping the principles and the details of it... it's gonna take me at least a few weeks to understand 50 years of Malcom's research. But I'm giving it my best efford" It sounds like he was just beginning to look into the details, when they recorded the video.

As others have pointed out on reddit and twitter, Joe Rogan is known to be able to cut through BS and expose scam artists. So maybe something like that happened, and Joe questioned Bendall's claims?
I'm pretty sure they're all being led up the garden path, as we've seen happen countless times down through the years with anyone involved in 'cutting-edge research'.

BS or not, Rogan should air the podcast. Almost all his podcasts on geopolitics are pure fiction anyway! He's the Art Bell of the video podcast era, so it's to be expected that most of his content is a combination of interesting, whacky, false, and occasionally over the target.

I was wondering about that: Seen from the outside it's hard to imagine how Carlson could have overlooked these incredible over-the-top-aspects and the lack of evidence, unless he has seen something really convincing, but then: Why didn't he say something about it like the author, Roland Perry? Carlson said in the follow-up-video that he hasn't fully understood the science behind it yet, quote: "I'm still grasping the principles and the details of it... it's gonna take me at least a few weeks to understand 50 years of Malcom's research. But I'm giving it my best efford" It sounds like he was just beginning to look into the details, when they recorded the video.

My guess is that Randall swallowed Malcom's Kool-Aid already a while ago after initial skepticism. Malcom Bendall was probably able to show Randall Carlson quite “convincing” “proof” of his claims and further “substantiations” over the years that left Randall in a position where he started to trust Bendall. Over time that trust increased due to further manipulations by Malcom. That trust has now gotten to a point where Randall has swallowed it pretty much all. My guess is as soon as Randall trusted Malcom, he just decided to “let Malcom do his stuff“ while he himself didn’t focus too much on the details thinking something like "because Malcom is the expert here, and I focus more on what I'm good at". It is a subject Randall isn't very familiar with, and it isn't his passion either, like geology and other stuff is. At one point the situation got to a point where it was considered (maybe aided by further subtle manipulations from Bendall) that Randall "has the audience and the capability to explain and describe and spread this technology".

So, in one way or the other Randall became the head/public figure that should now explain and spread this "technology"into the public. I guess it was only at that point a couple of months ago where Randall really delved into the "50 years of Malcom's research", more or less in a hurry, "to get it out in the public". One serious problem with this is that Randall now likely really delved deep into "Bendall's research" since he is the type of guy who would do that, very thoroughly; But if all of that "research" turns out to be just heaps of word salad, Randall runs the risk of frying his brain with that nonsense, trying to make "sense of it". It could also be that Malcom is a Freemason "brother" and that this makes it even harder for Randall to think that he could be scamming him, since "brothers don't do that". But that's just pure speculation. By the way, it looks like it wouldn't be the first time Randall and/or his team has been taken for a serious ride: On a number of occasions Randall explained that one of his former websites has been completely taken over by a scammer/fraud/nasty guy/thief (namely _sacredgeometryinternational.com) and that that guy now completely runs this website and is selling some of Randall's and others work there illegitimately. Randall has repeatedly warned about that guy and the website and that people should not buy anything there or support it in any way.

I'm pretty sure they're all being led up the garden path, as we've seen happen countless times down through the years with anyone involved in 'cutting-edge research'.

BS or not, Rogan should air the podcast. Almost all his podcasts on geopolitics are pure fiction anyway! He's the Art Bell of the video podcast era, so it's to be expected that most of his content is a combination of interesting, whacky, false, and occasionally over the target.

I would guess that this is part of the reason why Joe Rogan doesn't feel comfortable in publishing it: Randall's (and others) reputation and what that show might lead too. I guess Rogan at least partly smells a rat. Randall is one of the oldest and most frequent visitors of Rogan's show and I do think Rogan respects Randall's research and considers him a friend. I would propose that this is part of the reason why Joe is hesitating. Frankly speaking, I probably wouldn't publish it either if I would be in that situation, unless I make it very clear to Randall again, where the publication of this interview could lead to, if he really wants it to be published.

Last edited:
Reminds me of this Italian ‘professor’ dude we discussed on the forum a few years ago - unfortunately I forgot his name and I was unable to find the thread on the forum. this guy had an whole theory of ‘free energy’, had solved the problem of cancer/ health and was onto FTL space travel …

Guess what - it turned out to be a scam.

He talks about it starting at around 27 minutes:

Summary:

- Randall Carlson says all the discrediting of Malcolm Bendall is based on nothing, and started because an oil company wanted to scare off investors (in an oil reserve he discovered) and dug up any bits of dirt they could on him (eg he used to be a pastor, and this was used to portray him as a religious nut). Says an Australian investigative journalist has looked thoroughly into these controversies and found nothing in it..

- says he's been talking with Bendall for 7 or 8 years and thoroughly vetted him.. and has thousands of pages of documentation, license applications, tech specs & schematics etc of "the technology"... videos recorded in various different independent testing laboratories, has met most of the principals involved in the companies created around the implementation of The Tech.

- says he's spent several months building a comprehensive presentation that breaks down and explains The Tech step by step.

- says that on the Joe Rogan podcast, Joe [reasonably] got into attack mode which derailed the interview from what Randall wanted to talk about (the science) into intrigue and conspiracy. Malcolm Bendall got triggered a bit... Randall kept trying to bring the talk back to the technology itself. He was ready to show some of his presentation about it, but that didn't end up happening... Joe wanted to hold off posting the podcast to take some time to vet it all, but was interested in talking to Randall (JUST Randall apparently) about it again in future.

- says the open sourcing of the documentation for The Tech means nobody has any excuse for repeating "whatever BS comes up on the internet" because they can go and read the documents themselves (? I don't think this has happened yet? he says it's going to happen - they're going to be putting it out a chunk at a time in a way people can understand, over the next few months).

- apparently India has announced a 4.3 billion dollars investment in new energy infrastructure, Randall says this includes Bendall's tech.

- Randall shows some photos and biographies of various people involved in the associated companies who he's met..includes a CEO at Rio Tinto.

- Other guy on Kosmographia video shows photos of machines, and fancy graphics.. says he's seen the big thick folders of the tech documents at Randall's house and Bendall has spent years and years putting it together and "you cannot just say he's trying to fake Randall out". (I think he said this is available on the Strike Foundataion website in a PDF? I've only been vaguely following this whole thing until now, just typing what I hear in this video... I must go look this up, there seem to be a lot of photos and some videos of weird machines with captions like "zero point black hole implosion" o_O).. Shows photo of a standard Caterpillar industrial generator with "the technology" retrofitted to it, with testing metrics showing different values depending on whether the tech is activated or not. Talks about coal incineration - with The Tech, coal is broken down at the atomic level and recycles the material in the form of plasmas into pure energy, and what comes out the chimney is almost pure oxygen (as opposed to without The Tech, where it's full of pollutants)..

- Shows other various tech things briefly.. to my totally unknowledgable eye some of this looks very reasonable, like the kind of simple principles which can be overlooked because they're SO simple - eg production of very cold air and very hot air by injecting room temperature pressurised air into a "vortex generator" tube..and then using this to generate energy in the "thunderstorm generator" - just an energy generator, based on the principles of thunderstorms - cold air meeting hot air with natural vortex motion etc...

- Other guy on Kosmographia talks about how this will be such a big revolution in energy, so that as in the past, energy companies (etc) want to suppress it.. but in this case, ways have been devised to pivot this technology into other new technologies, so it shouldn't be a matter of "all these people are out of jobs" but "now they can have a different job, the industry will not go away". (seems a bit naive to me!)

- Randall says they'll be getting stage 2 testing results over the next few months. He's talking about The Tech in terms of retrofits on existing tech - combustion engine retrofits, coal chimney retrofits... Says it's about both open source AND patents - the "plasmoid" principles will be open source so that anyone can make this stuff in general, develop whatever they can think of.. and specific industrial applications of the technology will be patented and licensed.

- They say possibly the Rogan podcast was also delayed because too much / sensitive information might have been revealed on specific licensing agreements with different corporations and countries, etc, which needs to be checked.

- finally, Randall reiterates that all the bad stuff people say on the internet about Malcolm Bendall is propaganda / smear campaign. Another guy on Kosmographia says "I'm sceptical.. I just want to see it working", Randall says "You'll get a chance... Your attitude was exactly my attitude at the beginning. What brought me around was meeting these other people who are involved, who said they'd seen the testing and results. High level international business people."...... So he hasn't seen it himself in person then ....

Who knows!

Summary:

- Randall Carlson says all the discrediting of Malcolm Bendall is based on nothing, and started because an oil company wanted to scare off investors (in an oil reserve he discovered) and dug up any bits of dirt they could on him (eg he used to be a pastor, and this was used to portray him as a religious nut). Says an Australian investigative journalist has looked thoroughly into these controversies and found nothing in it..

- says he's been talking with Bendall for 7 or 8 years and thoroughly vetted him.. and has thousands of pages of documentation, license applications, tech specs & schematics etc of "the technology"... videos recorded in various different independent testing laboratories, has met most of the principals involved in the companies created around the implementation of The Tech.

- says he's spent several months building a comprehensive presentation that breaks down and explains The Tech step by step.

- says that on the Joe Rogan podcast, Joe [reasonably] got into attack mode which derailed the interview from what Randall wanted to talk about (the science) into intrigue and conspiracy. Malcolm Bendall got triggered a bit... Randall kept trying to bring the talk back to the technology itself. He was ready to show some of his presentation about it, but that didn't end up happening... Joe wanted to hold off posting the podcast to take some time to vet it all, but was interested in talking to Randall (JUST Randall apparently) about it again in future.

- says the open sourcing of the documentation for The Tech means nobody has any excuse for repeating "whatever BS comes up on the internet" because they can go and read the documents themselves (? I don't think this has happened yet? he says it's going to happen - they're going to be putting it out a chunk at a time in a way people can understand, over the next few months).

- apparently India has announced a 4.3 billion dollars investment in new energy infrastructure, Randall says this includes Bendall's tech.

- Randall shows some photos and biographies of various people involved in the associated companies who he's met..includes a CEO at Rio Tinto.

- Other guy on Kosmographia video shows photos of machines, and fancy graphics.. says he's seen the big thick folders of the tech documents at Randall's house and Bendall has spent years and years putting it together and "you cannot just say he's trying to fake Randall out". (I think he said this is available on the Strike Foundataion website in a PDF? I've only been vaguely following this whole thing until now, just typing what I hear in this video... I must go look this up, there seem to be a lot of photos and some videos of weird machines with captions like "zero point black hole implosion" o_O).. Shows photo of a standard Caterpillar industrial generator with "the technology" retrofitted to it, with testing metrics showing different values depending on whether the tech is activated or not. Talks about coal incineration - with The Tech, coal is broken down at the atomic level and recycles the material in the form of plasmas into pure energy, and what comes out the chimney is almost pure oxygen (as opposed to without The Tech, where it's full of pollutants)..

- Shows other various tech things briefly.. to my totally unknowledgable eye some of this looks very reasonable, like the kind of simple principles which can be overlooked because they're SO simple - eg production of very cold air and very hot air by injecting room temperature pressurised air into a "vortex generator" tube..and then using this to generate energy in the "thunderstorm generator" - just an energy generator, based on the principles of thunderstorms - cold air meeting hot air with natural vortex motion etc...

- Other guy on Kosmographia talks about how this will be such a big revolution in energy, so that as in the past, energy companies (etc) want to suppress it.. but in this case, ways have been devised to pivot this technology into other new technologies, so it shouldn't be a matter of "all these people are out of jobs" but "now they can have a different job, the industry will not go away". (seems a bit naive to me!)

- Randall says they'll be getting stage 2 testing results over the next few months. He's talking about The Tech in terms of retrofits on existing tech - combustion engine retrofits, coal chimney retrofits... Says it's about both open source AND patents - the "plasmoid" principles will be open source so that anyone can make this stuff in general, develop whatever they can think of.. and specific industrial applications of the technology will be patented and licensed.

- They say possibly the Rogan podcast was also delayed because too much / sensitive information might have been revealed on specific licensing agreements with different corporations and countries, etc, which needs to be checked.

- finally, Randall reiterates that all the bad stuff people say on the internet about Malcolm Bendall is propaganda / smear campaign. Another guy on Kosmographia says "I'm sceptical.. I just want to see it working", Randall says "You'll get a chance... Your attitude was exactly my attitude at the beginning. What brought me around was meeting these other people who are involved, who said they'd seen the testing and results. High level international business people."...... So he hasn't seen it himself in person then ....

Who knows!

I watched it as well, thanks for the good summary!

I would add that Randall is of the opinion that what was and is done to Bendall and "his technology" is comparable to the ad hominem attacks and smear campaigns that Graham Hancock has received for decades and is still experiencing. It seems like Randall has looked "deep into it and the claims" for about 7 years and the fact that he has also met a number of those "high ranking" international CEO's and businessmen "involved in the technology" has convinced him, in addition with all the documentations, pictures and videos and the "independent testing of the technology" by about "5 different "labs". I can't say that I can blame Randall for thinking that way because it indeed all "sounds and looks very convincing". But that also means that Randall seems to tend to view any criticisms of Bendall and "the technology" as an "attack" on the "legitimate Bendall/technology" at this point by people "who don't have a clue what they are talking about" and haven't "followed the science" and "studied the available documents".

It sounds like Randall hasn't seen "the technology" working first hand himself but is basically relying "on trusting Bendall and Co." It should also be of note that Randall makes no secret about the fact that "the science" in order "to understand and explain" the technology is over his head/expertise. And IMO that is one of the possible dangers here: Randall isn't a physicist and/or high level engineer; So there is a good chance that he can't really critically evaluate some of the material.

My working presumption is still:

And that it might be a pretty sophisticated scam/operation that probably is directed by "the CIA" and/or similar entities:

My working presumption is still option two. If that is the case, I start to wonder what type of scam it actually is and if Bendall is really the main or only driver of it? And what is the purpose of the scam exactly? I'm starting to suspect that whatever has been presented to Randall and others might indeed be pretty sophisticated, large scale and very convincing. We have the testimony from the author of the book "The Shaman", Roland Perry, who claims to have seen "the technology" in action in a car. So, if option two is the case, it could be that the scam is a pretty sophisticated one. I'm reminded that in one of the videos a pretty big industrial type center/facility in Bangkok is proclaimed to be in operation. Then we also have the claims about Mazda being on board with the technology. And that there are talks with the Indian government and so on. As I said, there are quite a number of scammers out there who are able to present pretty convincing "revolutionary technology", especially if you can't test and verify "the devices" independently and yourself. You can be easily fooled. Proof is in the pudding.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is this: If option two is the case, could it be that Bendall is a paid agent who is on the payroll of some kind of agency, to fulfill a specific task/role? The CIA or something like that? I mean, if option two is the case, I suspect that there might be quite some money/know how and means involved, that has then been presented to Randall and others in order for them to be so convinced. What if the actual goal of all of this isn't really a money scam from Bendall, but rather a cointelpro type of operation from the "CIA", that has the following goal:

It could also be that Brad Young, who seems to be the chief helper/member of Randall Carlson team, could have been "advised" and/or "stage-managed" from the background in the above video, judging on the way he talked and behaved during the video off mike, with someone behind the camera. That's just pure speculation though.

It looks like Randall and co., together with howtube, will now embark on a very extensive "explanation/presentation" of "the technology" on howtube that will be freely available in order to "understand the principles of the technology". I predict that this will get very extensive and "complicated/thorough". By the way, from my experience, it is quite a common tactic of smart "free energy" scammers out there, to present very detailed and complex "proof" and/or manuals on "how to build it" with the end result that you basically get lost "in the complexity" and/or you try to build it (and might even succeed in that) while you have basically tried to make a fairy tale work and spend enormous amounts of energy and time for nothing.

It is also of note that besides the above-mentioned further claims that "substantiate" the "reality" of the claims, that Randall also claims that "some Formula 1 cars" are now trying to retrofit "the technology" into their cars. The claims get wilder and wilder which leads me to think:

"If it is too good to be true....it is probably a fraud." and "When something looks too good to be true, it usually is."

At this point, considering what Randall said here, I would also like to see the Rogan podcast published. My bet is that Rogan was right in smelling a rat and was justifiably trying to expose it.

And finally, I think the primary crux of the matter is still: the proof is in the pudding and I have seen none of that yet, aka; "a working and independently used/verified prototype in action". So I think the guy from the Kosmographia has exactly the right and healthy attitude towards it:

Another guy on Kosmographia says "I'm sceptical.. I just want to see it working"

Did it occur to Randall that he hasn't personally seen, let alone vetted, an actual working prototype, first hand? Which pretty much sounds like it is the case.

I'm open to it being true and real, and I hope it is, but my bet is not on that.

Last edited:
there seem to be a lot of photos and some videos of weird machines with captions like "zero point black hole implosion" o_O)..

And it is exactly those type of wordings and claims that people find justifiably weird because it basically sounds like word salad IMO. And there seem to be A LOT of those examples in "Bendalls material". Here is that portion from the video:

Unbenannt.jpg

Unbenannt2.jpg

It is quite simple, actually; Bendall should send out one or some of his Protypes when they are actually working for scrutinising and evaluating the claims by third and independent parties in a thorough and long time study manner, who then publish and/or test those prototypes openly for everyone to see. Or better still, in a way that mkrnhr mentioned:

If you have a revolutionary technology or whatever, and you want to reveal is (you can as well sell it to the military or big business), you can auto-publish books, provide reproducible experiments to test the fundamental principles, and provide small devices (space-ships are overkill) for demonstration and testing, or if you want to do it old-school like Edison and Tesla, public exhibitions.

And if that is not possible for some reason, then please Bendall, just invite truly independent people to your "labs" in order to thoroughly test your "technology" for extended periods of time in a truly open and thorough fashion for anyone to see. Claims don't matter in this situation but only working devises that prove your claims.

Last edited:
Unless a working prototype gets presented at some point I'm pretty much done with it. I'm not holding my breath though. My bet is that we won't see anything like this, and in years to come, they will still keep insisting "we are very close". Not a nice prospect for Randall and co., but that's my presumption at the moment. They will do what they will do.

Unless a working prototype gets presented at some point I'm pretty much done with it. I'm not holding my breath though. My bet is that we won't see anything like this, and in years to come, they will still keep insisting "we are very close". Not a nice prospect for Randall and co., but that's my presumption at the moment. They will do what they will do.
After watching the video last night, I would agree with your assessment of it. But something is still a little bit fishy to me. I've always regarded Carlson (and still do) as being very intelligent and 'objective', so I find it difficult to understand how he could of been duped into thinking so vehemently that the technology is real - without actually seeing a working prototype. I also get the impression that he really doesn't understand the technology at all, at this point. So, to me, this still leaves your option 3 open...
3: It is a scam of sorts and Randall is a conscious co-conspirator of this scam

Bit of a red flag name drop, as if Rio Tinto should be the stellar endorsement.

See how that works out.

There is much dancing around, which reminds me of a train of so-called inventors over the years in the oil and gas field - the hype, the aim to garner investors for the new marvel that never came.

Like you, will wait and see with the proviso of not holding my breath, too.

Back
Top Bottom