Randall Carlson's Work: Striking similarities (Comets, Geology, Catastrophism etc.) through Decades of meticulous research?!

The podcast still hasn't aired. Here is what one commenter on Twitter said:

When will we see this episode? Been waiting for a few days. Starting to think Joe saw through a fake story, or he is worried about releasing some very powerful information. Either way, the people want to hear it
@joerogan

As others have pointed out on reddit and twitter, Joe Rogan is known to be able to cut through BS and expose scam artists. So maybe something like that happened, and Joe questioned Bendall's claims?

Here is what George Howard has to say, who was present while the podcast was recorded and travelled with Randall and co. and also interacted with Bendall. Interesting read:

The Tusk just returned from an unusual road trip. I joined the RandallCarlson.com team to get the big guy down to Austin from Atlanta for his 10th appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience. That alone makes for an interesting few days. I love Randall’s company and you know it’s gonna be fun. But that’s the itinerary, not the content. The content is where it got weird in Austin.

Brad Young invited the Tusk to take Brad’s traditional role driving Randall down there with Stevie T and Brad ended up jumping in too. So, as a newly transitioned mid-life crises spendthrift, I ordered a decked out 2022 Cadillac Escalade as our cosmic chariot to the biggest stage on earth.

A week or so before the trip I learned that Randall intended to fulfill the promise from his previous appearance to reveal the work of Mr. Malcolm Bendall to Joe, Monday, January 23. I caught the October JRE episode, and like everyone else who follows this stuff, I was a bit stunned when Randall hinted he would soon return to tell Joe about a new form of energy.

I was stunned for two reasons, one shared with many others, and the other rather unique. First, frankly, I was worried for Randall’s reputation. He has a great subject set, similar to my own, and as a friend and peer I felt him focusing on an entirely different very controversial subject watered down his existing work. The Younger Dryas Impact and Catastrophism itself is already a big lift.

The second reason is where it gets weird. I’ve managed to post nearly 1000 times since 2010. But nowhere in there is a single reference to a secret Tusk passion: cold fusion. Yep, I’m a believer. And substantial investor for years. But you didn’t read it here lol.

So, I was both a well informed supporter of Randall’s new subject, and filled with caution given more than a decade of relatively close involvement with LENR. Lemme tell you what I can: It is a squirrelly , squirrelly subject. Best kept quiet on the air. But “quiet” is not where this is headed. It’s headed to Austin with Malcolm Bendall.

So, I flew down to Atlanta, was delivered the caddie at the airport, and drove to Randall’s to pick up the gang. Randall, Brad, Stevie T. and I piled into the car with Malcolm for the damndest road trip since Hunter left LA for Vegas.

I was curious to meet Malcolm and welcomed him on the adventure. I had lightly googled the gentleman, and seen he had led large oil deals now presented negatively. But, as a businessperson, and a future 5-day carmate, I was not prepared to make assumptions other than oil is a rough business and reputations of legitimate independents are often attacked by the big guys.

Malcolm was everything promised: Intense, engaging, erudite and talkative. I have never in my life met such a man. He spun tales so wild it raised the hair on my arms. He claimed to have in physical form operating devices that will change the world.

But here’s the catch. The next day this guy’s got to go on Rogan. Who the hell knows if any of this is true? Eeeeeeeeek!

So, on Monday, January 23rd, 2023, in the early afternoon Joe recorded the damdest podcast I’ve ever heard. It was wild and I would not blame the Joe Rogan Experience or Spotify one single bit if they checked this guy out. I’m working on it too.

Stay tuned?

Who knows, maybe it was a blessing in disguise for Randall that he was able to get Bendall in the studio with Rogan? Maybe Joe smelled the rat and saved Randall and others from a fatal mistake? It is also interesting to note that Bendall isn't present on the picture of the podcast.

Last edited:
Assuming something of that sort happened, I wouldn't be surprised if Rogan thoroughly dismantled Bendall and made it quite clear what a bad mojo he is for taking Carlson on a ride. I think Joe considers Carlson a friend and valuable researcher. Therefore I think there is a good chance that Rogan defended Carlson, rather ruthlessly, from the machinations of Bendall. If so, I think that's a good thing.

The podcast still hasn't aired. Here is what one commenter on Twitter said:

As others have pointed out on reddit and twitter, Joe Rogan is known to be able to cut through BS and expose scam artists. So maybe something like that happened, and Joe questioned Bendall's claims?

Here is what George Howard has to say, who was present while the podcast was recorded and travelled with Randall and co. and also interacted with Bendall. Interesting read:

Who knows, maybe it was a blessing in disguise for Randall that he was able to get Bendall in the studio with Rogan? Maybe Joe smelled the rat and saved Randall and others from a fatal mistake? It is also interesting to note that Bendall isn't present on the picture of the podcast.

Still no sign of the episode being aired. Rogan's Spotify account published 3 podcasts since then with no sign of a missing podcast according to the podcast numbers. The said podcast with Carlson and Bendall was recorded on 23. January, so theoretically, it should be Rogans podcast number "1930". So my guess at this point is that the podcast will not be made public for whatever reason, and we might never see it.

Meanwhile, George Howard updated his article mentioned above, with additions such as Howard explaining that he likes Bendall and considers him a friend. For the record, I'll copy the updated version below. Take a special note on the mentioned book:

Road to Joe​

The Tusk just returned from an unusual road trip. I joined the RandallCarlson.com team to get the big guy down to Austin from Atlanta for his 10th appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience. That alone makes for an interesting few days. I love Randall’s company and you know it’s gonna be fun. But that’s the itinerary, not the content. The content is where it got weird in Austin.

IMG 1790

Brad Young invited the Tusk to take Brad’s traditional role driving Randall down there. So, as a newly transitioned mid-life crises spendthrift, I ordered a decked out 2022 Cadillac Escalade as our cosmic chariot to the biggest stage on earth.

A week or so before the trip I learned that Randall intended to fulfill the promise from his previous JRE appearance to reveal the work of Mr. Malcolm Bendall to Joe, on Monday, January 23. I caught the October JRE episode, and like everyone else who follows this stuff, I was a bit stunned when Randall hinted he would soon return to tell Joe about a new form of energy.

I was stunned for two reasons, one shared with many others, and the other rather unique. First, frankly, I was worried for Randall’s reputation. He has a great subject set, similar to my own, and as a friend and peer I felt him focusing on an entirely different very controversial subject watered down his existing work. Communicating the The Younger Dryas Impact and Catastrophism itself is already a big lift.

The second reason is where it gets weird. I’ve managed to post nearly 1000 times since 2010. But nowhere in there is a single reference to a secret Tusk passion: Cold fusion. Yep, I’m a believer. And substantial investor for years. But you didn’t read it here lol.

So, I was both a well informed supporter of Randall’s new subject, and filled with caution given more than a decade of relatively close involvement with LENR. Lemme tell you what I can about cold fusion: It is a squirrelly , squirrelly subject. Best kept quiet on the air. But “quiet” is not where this is headed. It’s headed to Austin with Malcolm Bendall.

So, I flew down to Atlanta, was delivered the caddie at the airport, and drove to Randall’s house to pick up the gang. Randall, Brad, Stevie T. and I piled into the car with Malcolm for the damndest road trip since Hunter left LA for Vegas.

I was curious to meet Malcolm and welcomed him on the adventure. I had lightly googled the gentleman, and seen he had led large oil deals now presented negatively. But, as a businessperson, and a future 5-day carmate, I was not prepared to make assumptions other than oil is a rough business and reputations of legitimate independents are often attacked by the big guys.

Capture

Lightly fictionalized book about Malcolm Bendall

Malcolm was everything promised: Intense, engaging, erudite and talkative. I have never in my life met such a man. He spun tales so wild it raised the hair on my arms. He claimed to have in physical form operating devices that will change the world.

IMG 1873

But here’s the catch. The next day this guy’s got to go on Rogan. Who the hell knows if any of this is true? Eeeeeeeeek!

So, on Monday, January 23rd, 2023, in the early afternoon, Joe recorded the darndest podcast I’ve ever heard. It was wild. And I would not blame the Joe Rogan Experience or Spotify one single bit if they checked this guy out. I’m working on it too. I like Malcolm Bendall, now consider him a friend, and I trust he is comfortable with verification.

Stay tuned…

IMG 2065

As you can imagine, the longer this "strange" silence about the Rogan episode (and none publishment of it) continues, the more speculations about the reasons for it begin to appear, including speculations that Spotify doesn't want it to be published on purpose "because Bendall reveals" information and solutions that the PTB don't want to be made public, such as his "revolutionary devices".

On the mentioned book above: It seems like George Howard was told by Bendall that the book is about Bendall himself, and/or that Bendall told someone else that "the book is about him", either on the Rogan episode itself, or at some other point. So I think we can safely assume that Bendall really claims that the book is a slightly fictionalized account about himself.

The book was written by Roland Perry and was published in February 2021 and is called "The Shaman: A Maverick Genius, a technological breakthrough that could change the world, and a ruthless international organization that will do anything to control it".

And the scoop of the books reads as follows:

A gripping international thriller from bestselling author Roland Perry.

THE NEW INTERNATIONAL TECHNO-THRILLER FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST-KNOWN AUTHORS

Victor Cavalier has received the phone call every parent dreads: his daughter is lying in a coma after a motorcycle accident and given little chance of survival. But when a mysterious scientist known as the Shaman intervenes to save his daughter's life, Victor decides he must meet this maverick genius.

The Shaman has developed cold-fusion technology that harnesses atomic energy from water. It can be used to replace combustion engines, revolutionising transport and power generation, but also to build terrifying weaponry - making him the target of a ruthless international organisation that will do anything to gain control of this new technology. Now all that stands in their way is Victor - an investigative reporter and undercover operative with lethal skills and a talent for getting to the bottom of the story.

From Thailand to Tasmania, London to New York, The Shaman is the gripping new international thriller from bestselling author Roland Perry.

So we can start to understand how Bendall was able to convince Carlson, Howard and others about his wild stories. He seems to be good at that. My presumption is still that it is simply a scam. To be fair though, it is certainly in the realm of possibility that Bendall might be telling the truth and has experienced what he claims, given the sensitive subject matters. I do think it is realistic to assume that there were quite a number of people who invented and/or discovered revolutionary stuff, and were then taken out, one way or the other, by the PTB, involving indeed quite wild and strange circumstances and/or happenings.

On the other hand it could just as well be that Bendall is just a pathological and exaggerated liar and that he probably has read the mentioned book himself a while ago and thought it is a good idea to tell people that "it is about him" because it fits with his agenda of creating a scam and/or luring people like Carlson in. All I can say at this point, as I said before, is that what I read so far from Bendall himself sounds like word salad (although I'm not qualified in a number of specifics) and a lot of hot air, and that includes his short appearance on the previously mentioned podcast.

And from what George Howard said about the Rogan podcast, it seems like Bendall again CLAIMED to possess such devises and that they are running, functional and working devices of that sort, that do what he claims. Notice again that all seems to revolve around claims instead of hard and independently testable proof. Starting with this post, I explained why you generally shouldn't trust any such claims unless you can test it yourself and/or can test it in an independent way for a long period. The proof is in the pudding. So far I have seen none of that.

Last edited:
I also agree that it looks like a scam. If you can scam someone like R. Carlson and have him endorse your promises, fans and follower are most likely to follow and fall into the same scam.
If you have a revolutionary technology or whatever, and you want to reveal is (you can as well sell it to the military or big business), you can auto-publish books, provide reproducible experiments to test the fundamental principles, and provide small devices (space-ships are overkill) for demonstration and testing, or if you want to do it old-school like Edison and Tesla, public exhibitions.

On the mentioned book above: It seems like George Howard was told by Bendall that the book is about Bendall himself, and/or that Bendall told someone else that "the book is about him", either on the Rogan episode itself, or at some other point. So I think we can safely assume that Bendall really claims that the book is a slightly fictionalized account about himself.

The book was written by Roland Perry and was published in February 2021 and is called "The Shaman: A Maverick Genius, a technological breakthrough that could change the world, and a ruthless international organization that will do anything to control it".

And the scoop of the books reads as follows:

A gripping international thriller from bestselling author Roland Perry.

THE NEW INTERNATIONAL TECHNO-THRILLER FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST-KNOWN AUTHORS

Victor Cavalier has received the phone call every parent dreads: his daughter is lying in a coma after a motorcycle accident and given little chance of survival. But when a mysterious scientist known as the Shaman intervenes to save his daughter's life, Victor decides he must meet this maverick genius.

The Shaman has developed cold-fusion technology that harnesses atomic energy from water. It can be used to replace combustion engines, revolutionising transport and power generation, but also to build terrifying weaponry - making him the target of a ruthless international organisation that will do anything to gain control of this new technology. Now all that stands in their way is Victor - an investigative reporter and undercover operative with lethal skills and a talent for getting to the bottom of the story.

From Thailand to Tasmania, London to New York, The Shaman is the gripping new international thriller from bestselling author Roland Perry.

[...]

On the strikefoundation website we find a video interview with "Professor Roland Perry" and it looks like Perry really wrote the book based on what Bendall told him. On the same page there is also an article where it is claimed that it was written by Perry. In it Perry basically writes about Bendall and his claims. The article is called "THE CARBON KILLER". Here is a copy of the article:

THE CARBON KILLER

By Professor Roland Perry
Monday 14 November 2022

A Tasmanian inventor, with an indigenous background and a spiritual bent, claims to have developed a modified combustion engine that will clean up pollution and save the planet.

—————————————————————————————

There is an almost manic drive by the world’s richest investors to find the Eldorado of technologies that will, as Bill Gates says, ‘reduce air pollution, help people escape poverty and avoid the worst aspects of climate change.’ Gates and fellow investors, including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Richard Branson and many others, have a scatter-gun approach in the hope they will hit on the inventions that will save the planet.

One such development that has come to the fore is * LEAR---Low Energy Atomic Reconstruction---formally known as ‘Cold Fusion.’ A little-known Tasmanian Inventor, Malcom Bendall has been able to define and harness the forces that produce cyclones, thunderstorms and lightning. In the latter, when hot air collides with cold air, so-called ‘EVOs’*---Exotic Vacuum Occurrences---small atomic entities, are formed. They are captured to create energy.

Scientists have dumped the ‘Cold Fusion’ terminology. Unfairly, it gained a poor reputation over the last century when famous inventors, including Tesla, Einstein, Pons, Fleischmann and Shoulders attempted to snare it and didn’t quite achieve a commercial result beyond theory and experimentation. Through no fault of these great 2 scientists, the method was downplayed by mainstream academics, or analysts with commercial motives for dismissing it. LEAR has always been seen as a threat to the multi-trillion-dollar energy industry, in particular the hydrocarbon corporations, but also the manufacturers of Hot Fission conventional nuclear reactors. They are threatened by clean, lower cost Cold Fusion.

However, under seriousthreat to his own safety, Malcolm Bendall, 62, has gone beyond all the efforts of rich-list ‘names’ to develop a prototype device that can be added to all combustion engines, in everything from cars and generators to aircraft carriers and spaceships. Bendall has built a device that has been successful on a 2005 Ford Futura, jet engines, generators and other devices. Under his direction from an undisclosed base, engineers and mechanics have been working on it in secret Australian locations over seven years.

The test results are ground-breaking in several ways. First, with cars, exhaust expels almost no carbon.

The EVO technology, which extracts energy from water, is a carbonkiller.

Second, just as astounding is that oxygen, yes oxygen, is expelled from the exhaust at low temperatures instead of hydrocarbons, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and nitrous oxide at high temperatures. In effect, each car or power-plant using the new technology becomes a small tree plantation.

I have driven the car and have seen the Test results.

They show that the car pumps out 18 per cent oxygen, which is about the atmospheric level for most Western cities. The 18 per cent oxygen in the exhaust is in stark contrast to the less than 1 per cent oxygen expelled from modern cars.

Currently, cars compete with humans for oxygen.

A third factor, which takes the engine into another dimension, is that water used in the device is regenerated, restructured, recharged and then recycled. This technology is essential to NASA where astronauts have prolonged periods in space.

‘For NASA operations, Water and EVOs are continuously recirculated in the closed fuel system,’ Bendall explains. ‘However, it does not restructure itself as H20 [its original form] but as HOH and EVOs that are in a symbiotic loop from then on. Energy production is enhanced because less energy is required to separate water’s component parts after the primary water separation.’

Bendall further claims that his device is superior to that of the competition. He points to considerable energy inefficiencies in delivering electricity to electric cars:

‘The electric battery-driven car is in fact only 5 per cent energy efficient when considering the energy big picture,’ he says. ‘It produces huge amounts of pollution, both chemical and electromagnetic, that is far greater than petroleum-powered cars [and his EVO vehicles.]’

Bendall is even more scathing about the much-vaunted, so-called ‘Hydrogen Economy,’ including the car production roll-out that began recently:

‘Hydrogen production is currently 95 per cent sourced from the wasteful, excessive destruction of Petroleum Hydrocarbons, which produces Carbon Dioxide, and is energy-consuming.’

Ponder what Bendall’s invention means in the modern world, damaged badly by carbon pollution, and depressed by the cost of finite energy sources. A space-probe to a remote planet, for instance, would need only a specified amount of water as fuel. Bendall’s system converts matter to energy at the atomic, not chemical, level. (And it must not be confused with nuclear fission).

An EVO car on the same platform or grid as E-cars, and the promised Hydrogen-car, would be an evolution at least to revive the struggling planet. In fact, the new Malcolm Bendall technology on all combustion engines could well save it. Man-made pollution including chemical, thermal and electromagnetic, would be dramatically reduced worldwide.

He adds:

‘The chemicals [in pollutants] themselves are a major problem, as is their positive charge. This leads to a positively charged upper spectrum of the Earth’s atmosphere---the Ionosphere---which will be repelled away from the earth. This is very bad for the living planet and could well cause the extinction of all life on earth. In addition, all water on Earth could boil off into space. Our planet will then be no different to Mars in atmospheric composition and appearance.’

This apocalyptic vision goes further than climate change prophesiers, whose warnings appear upbeat by comparison. Bendall explains further:

‘The Earth’s Ionosphere contains Ions---charged atoms and molecules. When man-made chemicals push it away, the earth’s atmosphere becomes vulnerable. For instance, it may be penetrated by harmful radiation. This is critical and needs fixing, immediately.’

In a face-to-face interview recently, Bendall, an eccentric and spiritual character, explained the inspiration for his breakthrough EVO system.

‘A decade ago I was swimming with dolphins at Laguna Beach in California. I noticed how they blew bubbles [in a double doughnut, or Toroidal shape]. This gave me the concept of how the [EVO] energy is generated and how water works as fuel. If you apply a vacuum to a body of water, bubbles are created from the dissolved gasses within the water itself. The micro-bubble collapse generates very low and very high temperatures, vacuums and pressures.

These factors cause first the water molecule, then the Hydrogen, to become unstable and unravel. This releases energy that grows the tiny EVO to 120 microns.

‘The Dolphins began doing it [blowing the bubbles near humans] all over the world at the same time,’ Bendall claims. ‘They are becoming extinct. They have already gone from China’s Yangtze River. Other Dolphins species are critically endangered. Those remaining are into self-preservation mode. Ocean acidification and micro plastics have pushed many marine environments to the brink of collapse or beyond.’

Bendall, who has Indigenous Tasmanian forebears, including the famous Truganini from Bruny Island, sees himself as a Prophet of Nature. His spiritual background fits with ancient aborigine beliefs concerning the planet being a living entity that must be protected. He views the dolphin behavior as a communication to him to do something. Hence, in his mind, the pollution-ridding EVO inventions will not only save Dolphins, but also the ‘living’ planet, without which no human life would survive.

What happens after the EVOs have been generated and harnessed?

‘They are passed through a Thunderstorm Electron Generator (TEG) and then injected with Plasma (the unstable fourth state of matter), which supplies protons and electrons. Water, in its gas phase, is separated into its component parts of two parts Hydrogen and one part Oxygen.’

How is Carbon killed off in this combustion device, and transformed into Oxygen, the major exhaust gas?

‘The EVOs attack the Hydrogen (Protium) atoms and strips them of protons and electrons. These are then sent spinning around the Carbon nucleus, transforming it into Oxygen.’

Related conventional, but different technology, has come to public attention with the NASA Perseverance rover on Mars where Carbon Dioxide was changed into breathable oxygen, of nearly 98 per cent purity. A modest five grams was produced, which is about ten minutes worth for an astronaut. Given that Mars’ atmosphere is 96 per cent CO2, this oxygen production will be essential for any future human settlement on the Red Planet.

American inventor Kenneth R. Shoulders (1927-2013) is a hero to Malcolm Bendall for validating the original Cold Fusion work of Martin Fleishmann and Stanley Pons. Shoulders is believed to have transmuted copper into gold. The best way to think of this is not as metres of copper pipe being magically changed into gold bullion. If these elements are considered in their atomized forms, as exemplified by Bendall’s Hydrogen into Oxygen, and the Mars experiment of CO2 into Oxygen, then Shoulder’s achievement is comprehensible.

Bendall at times himself clouds his own image by an unabashed claim of outside Divine guidance and his self-styled description as a Prophet of Nature. The many scientists I have interviewed about his inventions swear by his being an uber-genius, but often dismiss or ignore his ecclesiastical leanings that inspire him.

In regard to his LEAR developments, Bendall quotes from the Sanskrit text, as Robert Oppenheimer did after the first Atom bomb implosion and resulting explosion. The latter said, ominously, he had become ‘the destroyer of worlds.’ Bendall’s quote from the Sanskrit is, ‘when (EVOs) are known, then everything knowable is known, and nothing remains unknown.’

His invention, he predicts, will include the reversal of acidification of the oceans and restoration of pre-industrial Oxygen and CO2 levels. It will also remove all petrochemical and chemical pollution (including micro plastics) within the earth’s lakes, waterways and oceans.

The object should be to examine Bendall’s creations, while not necessarily accepting, or rejecting his utterances which come from a literal interpretation of ancient Biblical, Sanskrit and Buddhist scriptures.

His work is not for the close-minded.

Any quirky characteristics have been ignored by the US, Russia and Chinese Governments, that have all made strong efforts to gain Bendall’s services. A comparison is Werner Von Braun, the German rocket scientist, who was much sought after at the end of World War Two. The Americans beat the Russians for his services. At the moment, the US Navy and NASA seem to be the front-runners with Bendall. A main reason appears to be the applications of his inventions to the military and the space race, as much his ‘Carbon killing’ capacities, but he remains tight-lipped about this.

He has been hiding out, fearing for his life, and with good reason based on my research. Bendall has finished the patent on his LEAR invention- --3,000 of pages of it, which includes 444 original diagrams--and it is lodged in an International Property bank.

Now that his personal protection is assured by going public, he is negotiating deals through the recently formed Strike Foundation, a not-for-profit entity, which holds the Intellectual Property rights. (The commercial arm is called STRIKE---for Strategic, Technology, Resources, Industry, Knowledge and Empowerment.)

One ‘true believer’ in Bendall’s creative genius has now gone public. That is Christopher Foster, the UK-based CEO of Alpha Prospects, an investment company with a specific focus on renewable energy. ‘Bendall’s brilliant inventions fit exactly where our investment aims sit in eliminating current emissions issues and in mitigating the climate crisis,’ Foster says.

There is many a slip between proto-type and production, and the world’s technological landscape has been littered for a century with creations that have been stopped or bought off. Inventors such as Fleischmann and Pons have been thwarted, others have been threatened, even eliminated. Bendall has been subject to everything from attempted bribery to attempted murder but has so far managed to avoid all efforts to stop his messianic drive. One instance occurred three decades ago when representatives of a major international oil and gas Corporation, one of the once seven now five sisters, flew to Tasmania to offer Bendall $25 million to stop his work.

‘I am happy to accept it,’ he told them, ‘if you can explain to God why I am giving up on the mission God set for me.’

The executives left unable to think of a way to appease Bendall’s request, and considering other means to prevent his progress. * *

*LEAR ---low energy atomic reconstruction is often referred to incorrectly as LENR, or Low Energy Nuclear Reaction. The process is Atomic, not Nuclear. LEAR by-products are not like those of nuclear fission, which are uncontainable, radioactive, carcinogenic and toxic.

*The term EVO was used by Kenneth Shoulders. EVOs, also termed by Bendall as MSAART, for Molten Sea Arc Atomic Reconstruction Technology.

[Professor Roland Perry’s 36th book, THE SHAMAN, is published by Allen & Unwin. It covers the story of Malcolm Bendall (alias Al Haut), the Prophet of Nature. The book is currently available on Kindle. Malcolm Bendall’s connections, Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock, have been on a Joe Rogan podcast on 11 November 2022. This will be followed by a one-hour session on the Fox Network’s Tucker Carlson Show.]

Among others things, Perry writes in the article how he personally drove the car that has Bendalls "technology" in it and saw the test results. Both in the video and in the article it becomes pretty clear that Bendall seems to basically present himself not only as a "revolutionary/genius inventor" but pretty much like a spiritual guru and prophet "with special gifts" and "divine guidance/insights". At one point Perry says that Bendall "sees himself as a Prophet of Nature". In the article you can also read:

One ‘true believer’ in Bendall’s creative genius has now gone public. That is Christopher Foster, the UK-based CEO of Alpha Prospects, an investment company with a specific focus on renewable energy. ‘Bendall’s brilliant inventions fit exactly where our investment aims sit in eliminating current emissions issues and in mitigating the climate crisis,’ Foster says.

Here is the website of that Apha Prospects company where you can find a Bio of Foster. Seems like the Foster guy has dealt with and is dealing with lots of money. Here is the Wikipedia page of Perry, the author of the book and the article.

At the end of the article we can read:

[Professor Roland Perry’s 36th book, THE SHAMAN, is published by Allen & Unwin. It covers the story of Malcolm Bendall (alias Al Haut), the Prophet of Nature. The book is currently available on Kindle. Malcolm Bendall’s connections, Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock, have been on a Joe Rogan podcast on 11 November 2022. This will be followed by a one-hour session on the Fox Network’s Tucker Carlson Show.]

Here is my question: Is there anything that Bendall hasn't claimed to have experienced, and/or has claimed to be an expert in, and/or has "invented", no matter how unbelievable and outlandish/silly the story/claim is? At some point you have to ask yourself how likely it is that Bendall did all that he claims that he did and/or has experienced all of what he claims that he experienced.

The more I read, the more my presumption of Bendall being a pathological liar/scammer solidifies. My best guess at the moment is that Bendall pulled off his usual hot air word salad barrage of wild claims on the Rogan show, and in doing so, maybe he was successful in also starting to convince Rogan of his "genius". But later, someone in the Rogan team, and/or in Spotify, got a bit concerned about the whole thing and thought it might be best to not spread this possible scam and/or protect Carlson, Howard and others from negative consequences of publishing it. My best guess at the moment is that Bendall is an expert guru type liar/scammer who has convinced Carlson, Howard, Perry and others about his "genius" and "inventions".

Last edited:
It should be interesting to see what Carlson, Howard, Rogan and others will have to say in the coming weeks/months. Chances are that Carlson and others might retract from endorsing Bendall, or, on the other hand, will double down on indorsing him, because Bendall will succeed in spinning this latest "suppression of his genius/invention on Spotify" to his advantage, by convincing Carlson and others that this is "proof" of the "groundbreaking nature" of his invention, "his genius" and his "sincerity".

Apparently Bendall was known in Tasmania for his large economic promises and visions from heaven:

Tasmania’s own wannabe oil baron Malcolm Bendall1 has spent over 30 years convincing people to give him their money to pursue what I consider to be a grand delusion of finding vast quantities of oil in Tasmania on the basis of a supposed vision from God2.

In refusing to renew a licence for the latest company linked to Bendall to explore Tasmania for what is now one of the world’s least desirable energy resources, oil (The Mercury, 8th Sept. 2016), the State Government has finally done what it should have done decades ago.

Now I can’t help wondering what Malcolm’s next move will be? He’s perennially claimed to be just on the verge of something really big since at least 1983 (when he bored me in the Doghouse Pub about the big oil rig that was on its way from Texas to strike oil big-time on Bruny Island really, really soon; fortunately for me I already knew enough about Malcolm back then to know where to file that information).

Malcolm has managed to suck some pretty big egos into joining his little scheme at various stages along the way, possibly allowing them to prove that they weren’t really as smart as they thought they were, as there has never been a return on investment.

Given Malcolm’s purported visions from God, it seems to me that Malcolm’s logical next move could be to start a new religion. Starting a religion has always been a good way to make money and gain power. I wonder whether Malcolm has already been writing his scriptures, ready for them to be “revealed” to him in his next chat with God?

After all, one of the most successful new religions of the past 200 years or so was started in a remarkably similar way, by a persuasive character named Joseph Smith who started out convincing people to give him money to tell them where his mysterious powers had revealed gold treasure waiting to be dug up.

After a few run-ins with disgruntled punters, Smith apparently realised that the smarter thing to do was to purport to have dug up the gold himself following a vision of an angel, and to have thereby become privy to a revelation which enabled him to collect followers and start his own religion3. The fact that none but a few close collaborators of Smith ever claimed to have actually seen the gold plates turned out to be no barrier to the success of his religion at all, evidence after all being by definition irrelevant to religious belief.

If Malcolm does indeed come through with a new religion, he might contribute something of actual value to society. He will give psychologists, sociologists and anthropologists the opportunity to observe and better understand a contemporary example of the ways in which religions originate and take hold in the minds of the gullible and insecure.

*Chris Sharples
is a geomorphologist at the University of Tasmania where he dabbles in researching the effects of sea-level rise on coasts. He is also interested in trying to spot elephants in rooms and state the bleeding obvious about them.

Ref:

1 http://www.themercury.com.au/news/t...t/news-story/bf90b07d722e9866de1f771cddf5fee2 (where there is a picture of Malcolm).

2 ibid

3 David Pursuitte, 2000: “Joseph Smith and the Origins of the Book of Mormon”; McFarland & Company Inc., North Carolina, 2nd Edition.

And then there's his Twitter, which doesn't really amount to much as it was just started. There is a video that appears to show the interior of the Joe Rogan studio, and other than that, there's a scant few plasmoid info-graphics and some mystical quotes.

Bendall's work is also featured on a website called Ascension Dynamics:

The site itself is pretty shallow, not much of substance from what I can see. Slogans, pretty pictures, the promise of "raising frequency through 4th and 5th dimensions - together!", transcend your career through numerology and astrology, etc. I don't know if they just like his stuff and posted it, or if he's involved somehow.

The guy has made big promises and now has got a lot to prove. My hunch is that you're on the right track @Cosmos. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Still no sign of the podcast and dead silence from all involved. Someone on Twitter speculates as follows (which might not be too far off the mark):

Given the backlash joe rogan has received in the past I'd wager he saw this as a scam since no physical proof was provided. If this was the deep state or whatever bendall and/or carlson would be posting about it to damnation given their known "bravery". they acting like ashamed

Meanwhile, George Howard seems to still believe in the Bendall's "mystery" since he updated his post mentioned above again, with further information on Bendall.

When Carlson hinted at this new tech on Joe Rogan I was thinking: Wow, that sounds promissing! On the one hand I felt hopeful that this new discovery could have a positive impact on the world and on the other hand I was skeptical: Things like that get suppressed and it's puzzeling, that he announces it so boldly in public. Is he or are they so naive to think, they can pull this off without interference by the PTB or are they so well protected somehow to justify this boldness?

When I watched the 1 hr follow-up about the plasmoid implosion engine, that was also posted in the Hancock thread, it left me somewhat irritated, not because I'm qualified to judge the scientific validity of their claim, but because of the strange way it is presented, like feeding people's wishful thinking with shiny prospects and promisses. I already pictured these mythical Indian Vimanas hovering in the sky :-P. They say all the things you want to hear but in the end its just talk. The whole thing didn't feel quite real to me.

If there is something to it, then someone with a scientific background would notice, right? You can look at this zodiac-table-of-frequency-thingy and other diagrams on their website.

But reading what you brought up in this thread shows me that there is even more reason to be suspicious about this guy Malcolm Bendall. In hinsight Bendalls remark about Randall, quoted by Randall, seems very suspicious: "You built the foundation - you laid the foundation with your work on ancient geometry and I build a house on top of it!" Doesn't that sound like a good way to manipulate someone, appealing to his ego?

I don't have a good feeling about this either.

EDIT: I rephrased a sentence

Last edited:
but because of the strange way it is presented, like feeding people's wishful thinking with shiny prospects and promisses.

They say all the things you want to hear but in the end its just talk. The whole thing didn't feel quite real to me.

Speaking of which, Bendall's account name on howtube is called MSAART, which stands for, quote: "Molten Sea Ark Atomic Reconstruction Technology". One could now ask: Is this another example of hot air in the form of word salad, in which Bendall tries to put all possible hooks in, for a new agey type "true believer" crowd? What is his "technology" again? Wasn't it something about "Plasmoids"?

In hinsight Bendalls remark about Randall, quoted by Randall, seems very suspicious: "You built the foundation - you laid the foundation with your work on ancient geometry and I build a house on top of it!" Doesn't that sound like a good way to manipulate someone, appealing to his ego?

Yep, a possible red flag in my book as well.

Meanwhile, George Howard might still believe in the "Bendall mystery", judging by some of his latest tweets. In one, you can see Bendall "explaining" some of his ideas. Which was apparently recorded before or after the Rogan interview:

Speaking of which, Bendall's account name on howtube is called MSAART, which stands for, quote: "Molten Sea Ark Atomic Reconstruction Technology". One could now ask: Is this another example of hot air in the form of word salad, in which Bendall tries to put all possible hooks in, for a new agey type "true believer" crowd? What is his "technology" again? Wasn't it something about "Plasmoids"?
Haha, what a fancy techno-babble-snippet! Imagine the crew of the starship Enterprise: "Bridge to engineering: Bring the Molten Sea Ark Atomic Reconstruction Technology online!" Rolls right of the tongue. "Sorry Sir, we're still busy realigning the Vimana-zero-point-field-expansion-containment-coils of the new Excalibur-triple-thrust-dampening-converters, which still don't work for some reason!" - "Why haven't you asked for proof before installing the new components?" - "Sorry Sir! We were so impressed by the wording, that we forgot to ask for it!" :-P

Meanwhile, George Howard seems to still believe in the Bendall's "mystery" since he updated his post mentioned above again, with further information on Bendall.

Not quite true, actually. It looks like George Howard is at least open to the possibility that Bendall is a scammer/fraud. The guy from Unchartered X seems to be open to that possibility as well while maybe leaning toward it. Here are some selected tweets in that regard; "Pank Frappa" summarizes some of the red flags:

Last edited:
Haha, what a fancy techno-babble-snippet! Imagine the crew of the starship Enterprise: "Bridge to engineering: Bring the Molten Sea Ark Atomic Reconstruction Technology online!" Rolls right of the tongue. "Sorry Sir, we're still busy realigning the Vimana-zero-point-field-expansion-containment-coils of the new Excalibur-triple-thrust-dampening-converters, which still don't work for some reason!" - "Why haven't you asked for proof before installing the new components?" - "Sorry Sir! We were so impressed by the wording, that we forgot to ask for it!" :-P
Well, I think this is based on an older technology, the Turbo Encabulator.

Here is a video the principles involved, in very simple terms... :-)

(Yes, it is satire...)

Apparently Bendall was known in Tasmania for his large economic promises and visions from heaven:

Yes, read that, and among the Tweets you have there Cosmos - Tweets from George Howard (Cosmic Tusk), was this one not shown. The Tweet has an article (2009) attached, which will put below:

The man behind a decade-long search for oil in Tasmania has defended claims he is living it up in Europe while not having delivered any black gold to his investors.

Malcolm Bendall, founder of Great South Land Minerals (GSLM), has said he had a vision from God about finding oil in the state.

He told ABC TV's Stateline the vision foretold huge amounts. "I believe personally we have 10 billion barrels of oil in Tasmania," he said.

"It's my belief and I've followed through on that belief with my own money and own time for 32 years."

While not sharing Mr Bendall's religious beliefs, his chief geologist Clive Burrett is just as optimistic. The pair met at university in the 1970s, where Mr Burrett was a geology lecturer."I have confidence. That's why I left the university to pursue this," Mr Burrett said.
Malcolm Bendall's company claims to have spent $40 million on seismic surface testing in Tasmania's Central Highlands. It has published optimistic results and attracted more than 16,000 investors but Mr Burrett says there's a long way to go. "It's a virgin basin and, until you've actually drilled those seismically-defined structures and perhaps drilled 10 or more of them, that's not a valid rest of a basin until you've done all the drilling work."

A viable source of oil has never been found in Tasmania and Mr Burrett says patience is needed. "We are very optimistic that we will be drilling soon. This has been a long process but it's been a very expensive process and it all started in the back of Malcolm Bendall's Land Rover, 30 years ago," he said.

GSLM's 10 year exploration licence expires in September and can't be renewed. However, it can apply for a fully-fledged mining lease if there's enough evidence of commercial oil or gas deposits.

Investor hopes​

After years of waiting, local shareholders were given their first look at the rig on location two months ago. Mr Burrett says the Bellevue site is now ready for drilling. "There's been some scepticism that it actually exists," he acknowledged. "Here is proof that it's here, and the company's going ahead."

Some investors were encouraged by what they saw in February. Mike Pace said "Oh it's great, the rig's up" but, six weeks on, there is still no drilling. Mr Burrett blames a Chinese investor for withholding money but says the company is re-financing and should drill very soon. "I share their frustration but at the moment it's very difficult to raise money. There is a global financial crisis going on and the fact that we are optimistic at the moment I think is an indication that people do think this basin, in Tasmania, is worth exploring," Mr Burrett said.

Speaking from London, GSLM Founder and Chief Executive Malcolm Bendall made a promise. "I can absolutely guarantee you we will have oil and gas in the hole. What we don't know at the moment is whether it's going to be in commercial quantities but we believe that it will be."

As well as enthusiastic investors, there are plenty of sceptics. Geologist Chris Sharples went to university with Malcolm Bendall and was also taught by Clive Burrett. "There's a plausible story," Mr Sharples conceded. "But the problem is there doesn't seem to be any actual evidence that there actually is any oil. If there really was large commercial quantities of oil in onshore oil reservoirs in Tasmania, given the amount of geologically recent tertiary faulting that we have in Tasmania, you'd expect there to be little oil seeps everywhere."
Clive Burrett rebuts the argument. "The problem with oil of course, when it comes to the surface, is that it's a pretty yummy product. It's organic material and so where you do have oil coming out, it's immediately eaten by bacteria and fungi and moss. So it's covered up very quickly."

Oil report​

The State Government's most recent review of Tasmania's onshore oil potential was compiled nine years ago and was also sceptical. It records almost 140 reported sightings of oil and gas then dismisses them as fakes. The report says some rocks contain tiny amounts of petroleum hydrocarbons but states that, to date, "none of the analysed occurrences of such phenomena constitute a petroleum seep as would be recognised by the petroleum industry".

Mr Sharples says the reports were misinterpretations of things such as organic debris decaying in ponds, forming oily scums. GSLM says the government review was overly sceptical and incomplete because it didn't apply more recent technology such as seismic ultrasound.
Mr Bendall says his company's research inspired Tasmania's oil and gas pipeline across Bass Strait. "Tasmania has a pipeline and can thank Great South Land Minerals for that pipeline because Duke Energy wouldn't have built it if they didn't believe there was oil and gas onshore, " Mr Bendall said. However, a former Duke Energy executive has told Stateline the company did its own research, which did not involve GSLM.

Church links​

GSLM is a wholly owned subsidiary of the American exploration company Empire Energy which has links to evangelical churches. The partnership first developed after Malcolm Bendall's apparent vision from God. Clive Burnett says very little church money goes into the company and Mr Bendall has a professional approach. "Whenever I talk to him, he knows better than to start talking about religion. He only talks to me about geophysics, geology, geochemistry and science," Mr Burnett said.

Despite seemingly endless delays and requests for more money, many shareholders seem optimistic. Eddie Fisher bought shares five years ago and bought some more recently. "We're getting so close now, I really believe we're about to get it." Noel Young agrees."You've got to take the gamble and there's no point investing in it if you're not confident they'll find it, and I think they will."
Len Swan was GSLM's Operations Officer until two months ago and is less positive. Mr Swan worked for the company for two years and says he was sacked after what he calls 'disagreements'. "The company hasn't gone forward at all. Malcolm Bendall's been living in other countries around the world," he said

Malcolm Bendall is outraged at the claims. "The story's a lie. Last year, I had 58 international flights and I was 24 hours in the air which means I was perpetually jetlagged. I spent all of ten days in Monaco last year, I hardly call that a high life." Mr Bendall told Stateline he is staying at a Holiday Inn in London and has mortgaged his house to raise money.

Mr Burrett defends his boss. "Malcolm has put his own money into the company and has taken very little from it. I think any allegations that he's been living high on the hog are ridiculous."

Investor Eddie Fisher was also eager to support Mr Bendall, saying "I believe he's put millions of dollars into this. That's what I've just been told."

Len Swan claims GSLM owes millions of dollars and hasn't paid superannuation since the middle of last year but Clive Burrett insists everyone has received their entitlements, and the workforce is growing. "We do owe some money and we are working very hard. We've paid most of our creditors at least some. We've paid our drillers $4 million and we will be fulfilling our obligations."

The company needs quick progress to secure a full mining licence in six months time or disappear from Tasmania. Mr Bendall is confident of obtaining the new licence. "Having doubled what we committed to do, we would expect to have a favourable response from the Tasmanian government in applying for those areas."

Parliamentary questions​

Concern over the company's existing licence has flared in State Parliament with the Tasmanian Greens producing an undated draft ministerial briefing note.

On March 5, Greens MP Kim Booth asked "Minister, can you confirm that since January 2003 the Government has had serious concerns regarding Great South Land Minerals limited's ability to comply with its exploration licence?" Resources Minister David Llewellyn replied "Mr Speaker, look I think that's an outrageous thing to have done under parliamentary privilege in this chamber."

The note shows the former Resources Minister Paul Lennon was advised the company was not meeting its expenditure commitments in searching for oil. Mr Booth has told Stateline "apparently Mr Lennon was so concerned, he was going to knock them off."
In a statement, Mr Llewellyn has confirmed there were concerns about non-compliance but says "revocation of the licence has previously been considered as an option but further discussions and negotiation with the company on its work plan have avoided the need to proceed down this path."

Malcolm Bendall says the department was mistaken. "In fact, what had happened is that our expenditure hadn't been properly recognised and our reports were sort of mislaid within the department. So it was based on misinformation."

Mr Llewellyn's statement also says a lack of companies wanting to search for oil has given GSLM some leeway. "In the spirit of the special exploration licence category, which is to facilitate 'frontier' exploration activities, the government has sought to be flexible and accommodating where it is appropriate and reasonable to do so," Mr Llewellyn said.

The Greens are still concerned. "I'm very concerned that were it to be extended, by some contrivance of the government, that they would have to be absolutely satisfied that mum and dad investors haven't put money into a company because of the fact that the government appears to be underwriting them," Mr Booth said.

Malcolm Bendall says 10 billion barrels of oil at stake and others are trying to get in on the action and sabotage his company."I've had my house broken into. I've had death threats. You know, there's a dirty, very dirty game that's been played with this project and you know, at the end of the day, those cowards will be shamed."

"I intend to use my right-of-reply in parliament to expose those people and also expose the litany of lies and misinformation that's surrounded this project," Mr Bendall said.

For now, the company is exuding optimism but Clive Burrett admits time is running out. If GSLM finds nothing worthwhile in its first two drilling missions, Mr Burrett says, it is likely to spell the end for the company and it's enduring shareholders.

Posted 3 Apr 20093 Apr 2009, updated 3 Apr 2009

As far as I can see, from 2009 to 2016 nothing happened. However, in 2016 this came up and he would have gone after investors again:

WANNABE oil baron Malcolm Bendall has resurrected his dream of seeing Tasmania’s central highlands turned into an oil reserve like a “rich Arab state”.

MATT SMITHState Political Editor

2 min read
January 31, 2016 - 12:00AM
Tasmanian mining entrepreneur Malcolm Bendall (50) at his Sandy Bay home, with his new Russian wife, Tatiana (19)

Don't think that panned out, or missed it. Sometime in the 2020's, as said, Randall Carlson begins discussions with Bendall on his Plasmoid Tech, there are some time gaps.

Back
Top Bottom