Session 14 January 2023

Personally, I'm ready for the aliens to take over and get this show on the road. I've been waiting for this for 20 years. Yes, it will be harrowing at first because all of the aliens that might initially present themselves are rat bastards you wouldn't want to touch with a 10ft pole, but that means in my mind that the good aliens can also become more active in the interest of preserving balance, and I would sure love to have some conversations with them.

I'd avoid thinking about it in terms of a "take over". It seems the suggestion is that it will blend into our reality seamlessly, possibly in an effort to dupe as many good people as possible. If you think about it, this process has been ongoing for quite a long time, with the most recent duping event being covid, and MANY were duped. So to get a read on what the near future holds, maybe use covid as an example of the kind of moves that are in our future. Also, I wouldn't rely too much on "good aliens", after all, a major part of the Cs messages has been to try to put the responsibility for navigating upcoming (and current) turmoil, on us and our collective resources. Maybe a good way to think about it is that we are the "good aliens".

Thank you for this start of year session! It was indeed a pleasant surprise.

A: 700 years approximately. By group of steppe warriors mixed with local groups.

Q: (Pierre) So the official history is not wrong so much about the timing of the founding of Rome?

A: Yes
Rome was founded in circa 753 BC on the Palatine Hill according to oral accounts. Since Caesar died in 44 BC that makes a difference of 709 years. That would imply that the accounts are accurate enough and that very few if no years were added from the founding of the city until Caesar's death. Adding to that the 100 years from his assassination until the eruption of the Vesuvius according to a previous session gives a total span for Ancient Rome of circa 800 years.

Q: (Ze Germans) What was the first Indo-European language created by the gene builders?

A: Indo-European was not "created". Language emerged into your reality.

Q: (L) It "emerged"...

A: Indo-European was a misnomer for the remnants of the Kantekkian language.
This quote reminded me of the book Darwin's Doubt by Stephen Meyer, detailing how the Cambrian explosion some 539 million years ago brought about new phyla, species etc. with anatomical functions that previously didn't exist and just emerged out of nowhere. Evolution of species seems to happen in conjunction with explosive/cometary events along with the accompanying viruses and EMPs, acting as big stressors to the planet and its inhabitants. Wonder if something similar applies to the emergence and evolution of languages?

Q: (Juba) In case of significant Russian victories, will PTB try to create a global smoke screen in order to divert the public's focus to something else, something that will make Ukraine completely unimportant?

A: Close. But many unexpected events yet to unfold in that arena.
A similar question was asked in a previous session where the Cs also implied that other events may intervene.

Q: (Tristan) In the event that Russia and its allies win this war, will humanity have more chance for a better outcome? A splitting reality will manifest perhaps?

A: Wishful thinking.

Q: (Joe) Is it more likely that this war is not going to be won one way or the other, but other events will intervene?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Other events may intervene.

You can probably see that I was trying to get the 'real deal' in these questions, but, as usual, "no dice". BUT, that doesn't mean we can't speculate. So, how to reconcile these apparently opposing ideas of NO overt "alien invasion", but instead "via proxies", BUT there still being a generalized awareness of aliens (i.e. not proxies alone) AND "dramatic displays of power and control"?
For the "dramatic displays of power and control" I was thinking of aliens deviating an incoming meteor that would otherwise destroy a large area, if that's even possible. Hard not to see them as saviours in that situation, but it has a Hollywood flavour to it.

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?

A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

In light of this session, this little speech by John Kerry is an eye opener. "It's so, almost extra-terrestrial"

So, what might it look like, taking into consideration that it appears it would be relatively "seemless", to us, like a "natural evolution" from one thing to the next until it's all out there and everyone takes it as relatively normal?
Hi Joe,

As you ask openly, let's have fun in speculating then. Following what i wrote in my previous post (spoiler section), it could be something like the US (PTB) is going to say that they received help from "another civilisation" that will help them to fight the evil on earth ... the russians. Then they'll release new weapons being so much advanced that all the world will be like "subjugated" and this will be a kind of indirect proof of a first interaction of aliens (4D STS). This "move" will even more divide the population, the ones who still think that US are the good camp vs all the others. This should be enough for a "starter"

Now, i do not think this would happen, it's looks so ... impossible ... but aren't we living an exceptional period ? In fact, i would also prefer that this would not happen, who here would like US to catch up in term of technology vs the russians and thus, ensure an even longer war ?

And later ? ... dunno ... maybe that after a couple of billions of deaths, rising poverty, riots everywhere ... 4D STS will appear and say "ok, our help was not enough, we come here to save you all".

But where to put earth's cards in this story ? Does 4D STS control that ? As far as i understood the answer is "no".
And a space virus, will this also happen and included in an incoming "season" ? If yes, this will become complicate to "swallow" all these events at the same time.
Well ... finally ... it's tricky to try to figure out ! 😅

Last but not least, as the C's often recommended to "enjoy the show", let's see this new year as new season of our preferred series. And from this perspective, i think that 2023 will surpass the previous one ... and maybe "by far". If i had a "moral" to retrieve from this is that we can't much influence what is going to happen, what we can influence is, on each person side, one's closed environment, and at the level of the community here, cooperate more, interact more with each otherr, exchange, talk, listen, help, advise ... between each other, and continue to reinforce our network, which I think will be the key of ... of what ? our freedom, liberation, way out, exit door, backdoor ? (and maybe also for some of our close relatives even if they are not as much aware as some of us are ?)

Thanks for the session Laura and all, great question and insight.

So, what might it look like, taking into consideration that it appears it would be relatively "seemless", to us, like a "natural evolution" from one thing to the next until it's all out there and everyone takes it as relatively normal?
What I think could be relatively seemless is that they tell us that they were always here or for a long time but hidden underground. They would look as us and maybe present some know public figures that belong to there community and to prove it, show really sophisticate technologies. They will tell us that they can't accept the way we govern our self, do war and mistreat the planet etc... and will offer solution a la Klaus Schwab and the green agenda. We know that the U.S. as the technology to provoke earthquake and other environment disaster that can be the signal to watch for ``the second coming`` but it will be artificially engineer. Finally, they will just come to put the cherry on the cake, for Klaus and the gang.

Add a dream once, post it somewhere on the forum, that after a great disaster I was walking on a beech and there was this flotilla of army boat coming to shore, all had the same emblem on it, U.N., all soldier look a like (clone), tall with blue eyes and blond hair and I forget a large smile on there face.

As you ask openly, let's have fun in speculating then. Following what i wrote in my previous post (spoiler section), it could be something like the US (PTB) is going to say that they received help from "another civilisation" that will help them to fight the evil on earth ... the russians. Then they'll release new weapons being so much advanced that all the world will be like "subjugated" and this will be a kind of indirect proof of a first interaction of aliens (4D STS). This "move" will even more divide the population, the ones who still think that US are the good camp vs all the others. This should be enough for a "starter"

Now, i do not think this would happen, it's looks so ... impossible ... but aren't we living an exceptional period ? In fact, i would also prefer that this would not happen, who here would like US to catch up in term of technology vs the russians and thus, ensure an even longer war ?

Perhaps not a direct exclamation of another civilization out of this world. I think that if exotic weaponry is shown, it will be in the same way as when nuclear weapons appeared. Shoot first. Explanations later.

What do we think people with this kind of psychological substratum will think of a revelation about the existence of "aliens". Btw, the Cs have often used quotes around that word: "aliens". I think we all need to start thinking of "aliens" as other people, because I'd say its highly likely that is the way they will appear to us, even if they really are "aliens", although as time progresses, I'm less and less inclined to think of them as such, at least not in the Hollywood stereotype way. Hollywood has a lot to answer for in terms of programming the human population, everything from "aliens" to "disasters" etc. etc.

Well, as for laughing and having fun, that video did the trick, it will keep me going all day:lol:

Many thanks for this new session! It was awesome!

Regarding the alien invasion, if they plan to present them as saviors, it will most likely be one way propaganda, like with Covid or Ukraine. If you say that they might not be good, you'd be called conspiracy theorist, xenophobe or who knows what.. "They come to save our little planet and you are still not satisfied" :D
I know I am thinking many steps ahead here, but their tools seem to work the same or similar way, whatever the event.

Back
Top Bottom