I'm seeing various rumours of the Corona Investigative Committee having 'imploded' in some way due to a dispute between Vivianne and Reiner. I haven't found that much information on this, just snippets:

My understanding of German isn't good enough to understand what exactly is said in those, maybe German members can see if there's anything significant?

I wouldn't be suprised if this implosion has indeed happened; this group was 'red pilled' too fast without enough awareness of e.g. psychopathology and hyperdimensional influences/attacks – with many guests they had on, I got the sense that they were still too naive about a number of things.

I'm seeing various rumours of the Corona Investigative Committee having 'imploded' in some way due to a dispute between Vivianne and Reiner. I haven't found that much information on this, just snippets:

My understanding of German isn't good enough to understand what exactly is said in those, maybe German members can see if there's anything significant?

I wouldn't be suprised if this implosion has indeed happened; this group was 'red pilled' too fast without enough awareness of e.g. psychopathology and hyperdimensional influences/attacks – with many guests they had on, I got the sense that they were still too naive about a number of things.
Viviane sayd, that Reiner has lied about the class action.
Reiner sayd that money was given to several persons who were involved in the class action.
But Viviane refuted it detailed.

Edit: Or should it be more detailed from the article?

Reiner sayd that money was given to several persons who were involved in the class action.

It was to late for Edit 2:

I jut read the article, ther is nothing more to say.
Maybe one thing that teh class action is seperatet vrom the Corona Invstigative Committee.

But the main thing is, that Reiner says, that for some it was a big financial loss and Viviane shows that all lawyers worked pro bono or in the case for the US, if it was not pro bono, they would only get payed if successful.

This is a recent new video on banned.video (51 minutes long) with Dr. Paul Elias Alexander on the Alex Jones show. What stood out to me was the talking points that with continuing vaccinations for covid will not cut the chain of transmission, that if we continue vaccinate the pandemic will never end "for 100 more years", and also that it (vaccinations) could create a new super virus.

His website is Dr. Paul Alexander

DR. PAUL ELIAS ALEXANDER, Bachelors (Hon), MHSc, MSc, PhD

COVID-19 CONSULTANT RESEARCHER IN EVIDENCE-BASED MEDICINE (EMB), RESEARCH METHODOLOGY,
AND CLINICAL EPIDEMIOLOGY.

INFORMALLY PROVIDING SUPPORT TO SOME MEMBERS OF THE US CONGRESS.

Last edited:
The transhumanist agenda goes further then alot of people would like to recognize. So far nature has been resilient though. But alot of folks with undue influence are on board with experimenting on the whole planet, turning some of my former favorite books into creepy exponents of the dystopian classics. Alastair Reynolds wrote about a nanocaust in several books, now he is an advisor.. It's all under control 15 years further down the road right?

Here is the english translation of the 2020news.de article, written by lawyer Viviane Fischer. I broke up text masses a bit, in order to make them "lighter" to the eye.

I am not entirely sure of what exactly happened - but understand to some degree, that it is - or should be - Lawyer Reiner Füllmich's turn now, providing details in a transparent way in order to dissolve the conflict, in order to regain trust.

A contribution by lawyer Viviane Fischer
September 15, 2022

In my capacity as a member of the Corona Committee, I am repeatedly asked about the status of Dr. Reiner Fuellmich's class action lawsuit in the USA. Not only me, but all those who have closer or more distant dealings with the Committee. But the Corona Committee has nothing to do with the class action. The Committee is not a law firm and therefore cannot provide legal advice, and certainly not paid legal services, i.e. "any activity in specific third-party matters insofar as it requires a legal examination of the individual case". Moreover, legal services are not covered by the purpose of the Corona Committee.

The Corona Committee began its work in July 2020
As early as August 2020, Dr Reiner Fuellmich spoke about the possibilities of a US class action in initial interviews.

According to the Wayback Machine
the website www.corona-schadensersatzklage.de was first registered on 8 September 2020. At that time, the lawyers Dr Reiner Fuellmich, Dr Justus Hoffmann, Antonia Fischer, Marcel Templin, Tobias Weissenborn and Cathrin Behn were introduced as team members. The latter two have been working for Dr. Reiner Fuellmich for many years. To what extent who is still involved today cannot be seen on the current version of the website.

It says "The strategy behind the planned US class action is accompanied by the lawyers already known from the Berlin "Corona Committee".

First and foremost, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, LL.M. (UCLA) from Göttingen." The information of the involvement of "the lawyers from the Corona Committee" is misleading: I am a lawyer in the Corona Committee, but was never part of the team around the class action. In autumn 2020, I was absolutely against Dr Reiner Fuellmich coming out with the announcement of a class action possibility, possibly still against advance payment.

Although I considered the idea of a class action to be worth considering

in principle, I would have found it much better to write such a lawsuit, if it was a realistic option, within the shortest possible period of time, rather than to file an action - then also a political one - with great fanfare and only then offer German entrepreneurs to join. The question is to what extent advance payments from the entrepreneurs would have been necessary at all. The approach that a lawyer, similar to a doctor, is already paid for his "efforts", as is the case in Germany, is rather unusual in the US in the class action area. There, the contingency fee principle is usually applied to class actions, i.e. the plaintiffs do not pay the lawyers a fee. The lawyers therefore work at their own risk, because if the case is lost, the lawyers get nothing. If the case is won, however, a large part of the amount claimed falls to the litigating lawyers as a contingency fee. This can be up to 40 % of the sum, and then the lawyers' work is more than worthwhile.

In a video statement on 9 September 2022

lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich now explained, among other things, that two lawsuits - one by lawyer Dexter Reynefeldt in South Africa and one by lawyer Michael Swinwood in Canada - were ("not exactly cheap") attempts to initiate the US class action lawsuit against the PCR evidence of SARS-CoV-2 and the resulting disadvantages for the plaintiffs, which he had advertised. The lawsuits in question were self-initiated by the two lawyers, for which only support was provided by explaining the context and arranging for expert witnesses.

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich has now also stated in his video statement that money from the German class action clients was paid out to participating lawyers or experts.

This statement is inaccurate.

Since almost all of these lawyers and experts were guests at the Corona Committee, I am concerned to correct the misstatement.

For the lawsuit in South Africa, the expert opinions by the microbiologist Prof Dr Sucharit Bhakdi, the physician Dr Wolfgang Wodarg, the biologist Prof Dr Ulrike Kämmerer and the psychologist Prof Dr Harald Walach were provided without fee ("pro bono" in the sense of a good cause).

In the South African case initiated by lawyer Dexter Reynefeldt

it was already a precondition that all parties involved would work without remuneration. Attorney Dexter Reynefeldt has stated: "We (myself or one of the South African attorneys) who worked on the South African case did not receive any money from Attorney Dr. Reiner Fuellmich. I hereby confirm that all experts who prepared expert reports for the South African case have not submitted invoices for the work done and have not received any monies/fees from the South African lawyers and me."

Prof Dr Harald Walach stated: "At a first Zoom meeting about the activities in the context of the lawsuit in South Africa, it was made clear by lawyer Dexter Reynefeldt that all those involved, including himself, would work pro bono and therefore the cooperation of the experts and consultants would also be expected pro bono, i.e. without monetary payment. At least that was the case with me and, to my knowledge, with others as well."

The Canadian lawyer Michael Swinwood clarified
with regard to the lawsuit in Canada, which Dr. Reiner Fuellmich described as a "first attempt", that he had also worked pro bono. He was not aware of any payments that had been made from the client funds in the class action. None of the above-mentioned experts were involved in these proceedings as expert witnesses.

However, the American expert Byram Bridle, who was commissioned, was provided - also pro bono - with the test assessment report from the proceedings before the Family Court in Weimar translated into English. Attorney Michael Swinwood has stated that he knows of no payment to Byram Bridle or even Dr. Christiane Grieb, a lawyer living in Canada and former student of Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, who was actually supposed to cooperate in the lawsuit.

Prof. Dr. Ulrike Kämmerer clarified
"Due to my secondary employment permit, I am only allowed to provide expert opinions free of charge. Against this background, it is particularly important to me that it is not suggested that I might have worked for remuneration. "

END OF ARTICLE

The Big Reset

THE BIG RESET MOVIE (ENG) The uncensored documentary about the truth of the pandemic

This is well put together, keeps the viewer engaged
Very short 'bytes' of information, easy to absorb and comprehend, brief 'grabs' from interviews with many well informed people.

A good reminder of the overview and reality we are acutely aware of, but also some pertinent information later is offered that some may not be aware of. Among many issues, in the presentation it profiles:

WEF Agenda
Graphene
MAC ADDRESS

Programming DNA

[approx 1.44 mins into the presentation]
Luis Miguel Benito De Benito : Doctor in Cell Biology, Medicine and Surgery speaks of the "MAC ADDRESS" and what he discovered in Madrid.

He says the vaccine inserts a MAC address - codes linked to the "vaccines", Media Access Control - a hexadecimal code that all electronic devices have that uniquely correspond to a network card or device. He noticed he could pick up their code by bluetooth signal when people were turning up for their appointments - he was working at a facility alone that was remote to support his experiment. He verified that 86% of those who got a vaccine (based on his experiment) have a MAC code. Unvaccinated = no code.

Luis concludes that those who did not have a MAC code may have received a placebo or the 'vax' expired, or they were lying and saying they were vaccinated when they were not.

He believes the code interacts with the person to create the MAC address otherwise you would have the same code from a vial that had been used to inject 5 different people.

[I wonder if it is more a case of when the person uses their own device/s (phone/computer etc and are in regular contact with it, that perhaps it links the person to that device, therefore generating a MAC code?]

In France in a very remote location, some exploration was done into the MAC codes linked to the jabs.

They had groups based on:

vaccinated / had PCR test
unvaccinated / never had PCR

Interesting info in this part about how the codes are unstable - they seemed to come and go - when they tried to 'connect' with the codes using a PIN protocol, the code automatically went into some kind of 'security response' and disappeared.

[I would be interested to know if the codes reappeared or were 'reactivated' when they were using their own devices again, as at the time of the experiment all devices had been removed including watches, hearing aids, etc. It would have been helpful to follow that through and repeat the experiment to see if the same thing happened]

There is reference to "Transhumanism by Force" in the narrative.

IMHO, worth sharing with anyone who is awakening, if they are asking for information.

Three contacts suffered brain cancers having gone the full round of the vaccine program mandates.
Two passed with the third receiving chemo at this time.

Praying that she comes through and survives.

And yet they still stand in line for this poison as the current push-back gains traction

The European Mortality Surveillance Institute confirms an increase in deaths among 0-14 year olds since mid-2021. What could have happened during this period? Is it still the heat wave? When journalists will do their job and ask THE question? https://euromomo.eu/bulletins/2022-36
1663608417510.png

1663611888152.png

Oh my, it appears that Fuellmich did, indeed, pull a fast one on the Corona Investigative Committee. Again, this is all in German so I might have missed/misunderstood the details but it seems that Reiner has been siphoning money from the treasury that the committee had gathered (I guess by donations), up to 1,3 M€ ! Again, maybe German members can get confirmation on this by following the Twitter thread below?

If Reiner is, indeed, a wolf in sheep's clothing, it would explain why he steered the committee to follow so many, in my opinion unnecessary, tangents having guests with questionable reputations and fringe ideas. Classic controlled opposition that wastes time on irrelevant and questionable topics to muddy the waters. What a disappointment if this is true! But, but...he seemed so nice and sincere! :curse:

See Twitter thread, starting here:

Regarding the Corona Committee a couple of scenarios come to mind:

1. Reiner is a dishonest and easily corruptible person who was paid by someone (probably B&M Gates F./Gavi) to establish the committee as controlled opposition and a 'siphoning entity' to gather information on the dissidents.

2. Reiner was an honest person but was later compromised/attacked by 3D or 4D tactics, or both.

3. Several members of the committee are compromised/dishonest and now this dispute is being manufactured in order to discredit the whole project and to put an end to it.

4. Reiner is honest but the other prominent members are not, and now they are defaming him in order to discredit the whole project and to put an end to it.

5. The whole group was threatened and was given an 'offer they can't refuse': they need to discredit the whole project and put an end to it. Otherwise very bad things will happen... So, Reiner – in this scenario being an honest person – decides to take the blame and save the reputation of others.

I'm sure there are more variations, and I'm just speculating for "fun". Looking at my list I must, at the moment, conclude that option number 1 is the most probable one. I hope that more information will surface that will clarify things, and maybe change my view.

I'm sure there are more variations, and I'm just speculating for "fun". Looking at my list I must, at the moment, conclude that option number 1 is the most probable one. I hope that more information will surface that will clarify things, and maybe change my view.
I fear it will be another defamation massacre and we might never know the truth.
Lesson: ' there is no saviour coming and making it all all right for us'.
A healthy mistrust towards the self proclaimed talking heads of alternative media seems appropriate.
Many might be honest in the beginning, then lose their way- getting blackmailed, threatened, lured, killed, smeared. Others already start with the bad intention of putting a spoke into the wheel of opposition.
It ain't easy to navigate the jungle they've created for us and it's tiring for sure.
" Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive".

Have not found anything on English channels, not that it has not been noticed and reported. Did find this headline a year ago:

Lawyers expose alleged COVID-19 fraud and vaccine danger

Did not realize he holds license to practice law in both Germany and California.

Dr Reiner Fuellmich is an international trial lawyer licensed to practice in Germany and California with 27 years of practice who has successfully sued large fraudulent corporations like Volkswagen and Deutsche Bank on behalf of the public. His worldwide network of lawyers under the Corona Investigation Committee has listened to hundreds of experts from every field of science. They have collected what they claim is undeniable evidence that the COVID-19 pandemic is in fact a planned criminal operation. According to Dr Fuellmich, a second Nuremberg trial may be needed, to prosecute all who are complicit in this unprecedented crime against humanity.

There is no doubt, given who the committee has interviewed, along with their overall alternative covid pushback stature, that there would be teams out there looking to discredit, to exploit any individual weakness. Blackmail, an obvious one if so. I hope there is a reasonable explanation other than his own fraud against the committee... the below does not look promising:

From here, though, a basic translation is made of Viviane Fischers talk:

AmandaA
Translation

"Unfortunately, things have come to light that I find very difficult to reconcile with the image I had of Reiner as a comrade-in-arms for law and justice," said Fischer.
She pointed out that the statutes of the committee clearly stated that no one should receive donations. Both she and the other founding members Justus Hoffmann, Antonia Fischer and Reiner Fuellmich had signed the statutes.
No one should be overpaid for services," Fischer said. It had also been stipulated that no asset binding was possible. This means that if the committee should dissolve, there is no money for the shareholders. But Fuellmich had not adhered to these agreed rules.
"Unfortunately, it has now come to light that Reiner has issued invoices for his law firm every month, which have also been paid. And in the amount of 29,750 euros gross."
The money had been approved by Fuellmich himself. The whole thing was approved by the accountant, who was a "buddy" of Fuellmich. Fuellmich, in turn, claims, according to Fischer, that he used this money to process emails. Fischer: "But it is the case that Reiner has no access to the official e-mail account (...) or at least does not maintain it."
The e-mail address kontakt@corona-ausschuss.de had never been maintained by Fuellmich. "The activities related to his lawyer's mailbox." That's why it's hard for her to imagine that he needed so much money. Fischer went on to explain that the committee's mailbox had been looked after and processed for two years by one of her friends, as well as by Martin Schwab and Wolfgang Wodarg. Currently, her friend takes care of it for around 800 euros a month.
In total, Fuellmich has thus managed around 660,000 euros in his own pocket. "The money should have been used for the purpose of education," says Fischer. And the lawyer immediately drew attention to another "problem area". Because Fuellmich had diverted even more funds. The committee had formed a liquidity reserve, of which 700,000 euros should have always been at Fuellmich. "They should have been available at any time. When asked – because the committee wanted to finance something for a project in connection with the pathology conference – it turned out that Reiner could not return this money on demand."
The money had recently flowed into his house; to repay loans. It is still unclear whether this money will flow back to the committee. It was a "very stressful situation," Fischer continued. Fuellmich was also not cooperative. The lawyer also spoke of an "asset" that belongs to the committee. For this purpose, Fuellmich must submit documentation. But this has not yet happened. Fischer: "There are still some obstacles that prevent us from being able to work with this money."

Edit: Video translation comment source, by AmandaA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom