I saw that expose-news, also had a nice pdf download file available about the aforementioned article. I downloaded it, but with the difference i highlighted every name with bright yellow - so that it is much easier to see in the long list of people who added their criminal part to the whole. I attach the pdf to this entry.

Sidenote:
I noticed several Swedes having been involved, including our current Prime Minister Magdalena Andersson. Likewise also the former frog Stefan Lövfen, and badass Carl Bildt being another one (plus others, including the Wallenberg family).

Carl Bildt, by the way, was the one who introduced Sweden to the immense influx of immigrants that would follow in the wake, through a never ending doctrine; the "Open Your Hearts" campaign, first introduced on 14 Aug 2014. (playing on the nativity and emotions of Swedes, that the immigrants all were people coming from war town places - which to a high degree was a total lie). And boy did we get our asses kicked ever since...

In this context, it maybe was no coincidence, that one of the most peculiar "Artwork" was shown in the heart of Stockholmin in 2017: An upside down Swedish Flag...

View attachment 63781
When I read this I felt it was particularly important for the people of Europe to see. My hope was that the information would be spread to some degree by the people here so I'm glad you found it useful. This isn't a big surprise of course but to see all these players brought together, naming names and their roles, exposes the plot further and solidifies what happened.

The PTB have counted on concealment and lies all these years to fool the people and now that's falling apart which brings opposition to their door. I've heard it said by several that plans never go as intended and begin to fall apart when put in motion. That the small group of people who've instigated this, live and plot in their own, closed bubble (which is formed by their wishful thinking and hubris, my addition).

A Major blind spot for these people is how much they've underestimated human beings...

Hubris
Hubris, or less frequently hybris, describes a personality quality of extreme or excessive pride or dangerous overconfidence, often in combination with arrogance. The term arrogance comes from the Latin adrogare, meaning "to feel that one has a right to demand certain attitudes and behaviors from other people".Wikipedia

he last piece of propaganda emanating from the FDA. At this point it becomes laughable!

1662902721952.png

The analogy of Battery immunity seem to be a talking point even in Canada. This is how stupid they think (or know some) people are

If we had an icon like this :headbash: on the 'Like' button, would use it often in this thread.

This article below is a dragnet of all the medical science ills, that pulls in the pathocratic and evil practices of our times. These are the modern witch doctors (note that this could be in other threads and note the warning):

Three years ago, I didn’t know about the gruesome practices you are going to read about here. Part science, part magic, they are the stuff of nightmares. They are dreams of eternal youth.

While animals and Artificial Intelligence are being “humanized,” humans are being dehumanized. Who will gain from this and who will lose?

WARNING: This essay contains photos and information about cruelty to animals and humans and might be disturbing for some.

Naomi Wolf:
Since I first started reading the reports produced by the 3000 medical and scientific experts of the WarRoom/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers team, based on the 55000 Pfizer documents released under court order, I knew I was seeing not just medicine gone wrong, not just a greedy pharmaceutical company and a regulatory agency that was fully corrupted, but rather, or additionally, I was seeing a massive act of war.”

More on this subject:

Very disturbing information. I watched this on Fox News recently and its also about harvesting organs but not from babies and aborted fetuses (some still alive) but from the children who are being brought into the US by cartels. A cartel member, whose identity is hidden, describes the high prices paid for children with particular qualities. He doesn't know all the purposes for buying the children but a lot are for sexual abuse and organ harvesting. What a bomb shell shocker... and on Fox News which is controlled opposition I'd say.

Very disturbing information. I watched this on Fox News recently and its also about harvesting organs but not from babies and aborted fetuses (some still alive) but from the children who are being brought into the US by cartels. A cartel member, whose identity is hidden, describes the high prices paid for children with particular qualities. He doesn't know all the purposes for buying the children but a lot are for sexual abuse and organ harvesting. What a bomb shell shocker... and on Fox News which is controlled opposition I'd say.
It looks to me like even the "controlled opposition" is turning on their 'masters'. :evil: And they completely deserve it!

The analogy of Battery immunity seem to be a talking point even in Canada. This is how stupid they think (or know some) people are
This gives me two thoughts on the one hand, behaving in such a way that contradicts truth (I mean, this even contradicts the basic idea of vaccination... it's more of a habit at this point) can't be healthy, specially when injecting yourself with whatever it is they're putting into that. On the other, the body is really resilient, because despite the above, a lot of people are decently healthy and functional.

This has been going on for a long time, but despite the craziness of what has been going on, they still managed to make it political and not a human issue.

This analogy might hold some truth. According to the Cs, the 4D STS consume us energetically particularly via negative emotions. And here is what was said about the RNA vaccine:

Cass session\Cass 2021\2021-09-18.wbk
(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the cases of actual possession?
A: Oh indeed!!

And what better way than the possession of an individual to maximize the suffering generated by the possessed individual and his surrounding? In this sense, boosters might increase the "energy" level of individuals.

This new paper (published Sept 12, 2022) by nine authors associated with Oxford, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, other universities, and the Florida Dept of Health is a risk-benefit analysis stating quite clearly that mandating vax boosters for college students is an unethical and an otherwise terrible idea.

It's not a slick web-page presentation so there isn't a good graphic, but the summary points are below.

COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters for Young Adults: A Risk-Benefit Assessment and Five Ethical Arguments against Mandates at Universities

- No scientific risk-benefit analysis exists of whether boosters help to prevent severe infection or hospitalization for young adults.
- Currently available data shows that net expected harm is expected. Expected harm will exceed any potential benefit from boosters.
- Vax has not effectively prevented transmission, Expected harm outweighs any benefit to public health.
- No recourse for the vax injured.
- Mandates ostracize the unvaxed, excluding them from educational and employment opportunities.

It seems a good indication that even the WEF has given up on covid if NZ has lifted all restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom