High risk for forced vaccinations in Germany 2022/23
with help of police via force and weapons possible.

Signed by Bundestag Deutschland (Germany's politicians)

In Germany the propaganda machine is working very hard, to implement new Corona measurements this fall. The Government has already outlined laws for the future how to handle Corona vaccination - with up to 25.000 € fines (if you refuse to vaccinated) And if you can't pay, the police is allowed to use violence/force and weapons - to will get by force vaccinated + the risk of up to 5 years in prison.

Here you can listen about the law - in german language via Telegram.

General COVID 19 vaccination obligation -
Sanction options and administrative enforcement

German Bundestag :evil:

3.1 Possibilities of sanctions

§ Section 73(1a)(24) IfSG states that it is an offence to intentionally or negligently contravene a statutory instrument under Section 20(6)(1) or (7)(1) IfSG or an enforceable order based on such a statutory instrument if the statutory instrument refers to this provision on fines for a specific offence. Pursuant to Section 73(2) of the IfSG, the violation of the law may be punished with a fine of up to 25,000 euros.

§ Section 74 para. 1 IfSG also contains a criminal offence:

"Any person who commits an intentional act specified in section 73(1) or (1a)(1) to (7), (11), (11a), (12) to (20), (22), (22a), (23) or (24) and thereby spreads a disease specified in section 6(1)(1)(1), a pathogen specified in section 7 or a disease specified in a statutory instrument under section 15(1) or (3) or a pathogen specified therein shall be liable to a custodial sentence not exceeding five years or to a monetary penalty."

----------

If the imposition of a penalty payment does not lead to the performance of the act by the obligated party, it could in principle also be enforced by indirect coercion (section 12 VwVG) under administrative enforcement law. Direct coercion is the effect on persons or property by physical force, aids or weapons.

17) If a periodic penalty payment cannot be imposed on the obligor, substitute imprisonment is also possible under further conditions (section 16 VwVG).

This law, if or when implemented, also affects people who are not enough Covid-19 vaccinated. If the Gov says you have to have 5 booster shots, and you got "only" 4 - you are also ruled by this absurdly evil law.

And if the document is erased in the future, who knows, i attach as a pdf below.
Remember: It is an official document !

Legalized, forced killings

though slow agony on its own citizens; the more shots you are forced to take. That is what it is. I believe... the whole political establishment in Germany including all the helpers in authority and those courts who didn't do their job - should and must be held accountable in front of (serious, real) War Tribunals in the future - for Most Severe Crimes against Humanity.

The whole system in Germany is now dangerously close of transitioning what once was known as Hitler Germany... being gradually rolled out, adapted to modern twists and psyche - but in essence resemble a duplicate of a brown shit killing machine, with help of police (and likely even military) - but this time on its own population.

It gives a hint what is going on behind the curtains in other European countries, too. I think for example of extreme Italy and their fascistic style... But other countries may not be so lucky either. I wouldn't even put my hands into the fire, saying that Sweden will be an exception - because I am really not so sure anymore. The leading lady in Sweden is a WTF (WEF) b**ch... so there.

Attachments

• WD-3-199-21-pdf-data.pdf
    179.1 KB · Views: 1
6 Jul, 2022 11:14 US should pay compensation if Covid-19 claim confirmed – Russia
Damage caused by Covid-19 to countries globally should be covered by Washington if the US bioresearch origin claim is confirmed, the Duma speaker says
US should pay compensation if Covid-19 claim confirmed – Russia

State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin. © Sputnik / Maksim Blinov

The US may owe the world huge compensation for the damage caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, Vyacheslav Volodin, the speaker of the Russian State Duma, said on Wednesday. He cited remarks made by the chair of The Lancet commission on the disease, who suggested the SARS-CoV-2 virus may have originated from an American research program.

Speaking in Madrid last month, economist Jeffrey Sachs called the current situation “a mess” and blamed diminishing American leadership for it, identifying the pandemic as one of the US failures. He said he was convinced that the virus “came out of US lab biotechnology” as opposed to evolving naturally, citing his experience with the authoritative British medical journal.

Volodin asserted that the US government would not comment on Sachs’ remarks because President Joe Biden is “afraid that the world will know the truth about the true culprit of the pandemic.”
He added that the suffering of millions of people who contracted the virus, including the many who passed away, and the economic crisis caused by the pandemic were the US’ responsibility. “The US must compensate the damage to all nations affected,” he demanded.
Covid-19 may have originated in US biolab – Lancet chair
Read more
Covid-19 may have originated in US biolab – Lancet chair

The Russian official added that the US should “stop and declassify” its “military bioweapons research,” referring to the chain of biolabs scattered across the world that receive funding from the Pentagon’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency. The US says they are used to detect emerging pathogens, but some countries, including Russia and China, believe they may be used for clandestine military research.

Sachs himself called his remark “provocative” and lamented that the theory “is not being investigated, not in the United States, not anywhere,” despite evidence that warrants such a probe. “They don’t want to look underneath the rug too much,” he said.

The theory that Covid-19 started as a leak from a Chinese lab in Wuhan was popularized by the US government under President Donald Trump, who stated that Beijing should pay compensation for its supposed guilt. The Chinese government and Trump’s political opponents at home angrily rejected the idea. Major US tech companies even suppressed the lab leak theory as “disinformation” on their online platforms.
The censorship was reversed under President Joe Biden's administration, which accused Beijing of failing to subject its microbiology research to international scrutiny. The outbreak was first detected in the Chinese city of Wuhan, which hosts a top biosecurity lab that has extensive records of doing research funded by American grants.

The World Health Organization conducted a probe into the origins of Covid-19 and concluded last February that the virus most likely came from an animal host.

In Germany the propaganda machine is working very hard, to implement new Corona measurements this fall. The Government has already outlined laws for the future how to handle Corona vaccination - with up to 25.000 € fines (if you refuse to vaccinated) And if you can't pay, the police is allowed to use violence/force and weapons - to will get by force vaccinated + the risk of up to 5 years in prison.
Considering how the petrol situation is evolving, it will soon cost way more than 25000 € to reach the home of an unvaccinated citizen!

Nevertheless, if some hungry and stinky policemen knock on your door, just say: "papers, please!"
When they show you their license, just say: "expired!"
When they smile at you, just say: "wrong timeline!"
When they laugh at you, just say: "don't look up!"
When they look up, just say: "look how fast it goes!"
When they get irritated, just say: "no dice, baby!"
When they get angry, just say: "one last game, it's your turn!"
When they smash your door, just say: "Oh Soros!"
When they break through your living room, just say: "Oh Schwab!"
When they strike a needle at you, just say: "Obi-Wan Kenobi!"

New study has demonstrated that yes, the jab can alter DNA. This might have implications for legality of anti-viral measures on the basis of genetic discrimination laws.

If someone doesn't have the jab - and therefore doesn't have the associated Pfizer-altered DNA - then a future court case may find it illegal to lock them down, preventing travel, work, education, health care, etc. because that is genetic discrimination.

Is there still the 48 hour window on his articles? Might be good to post it here.
Sorry, didn't realize it was a short video. Just watched it and it's on Rumble.

A few points:
  • The new proposed vaxx against old strains.
  • VAERS reports of many more incidents since COVID.
  • Big Pharma continuous vaxxes for money, where the pandemic just won't end.

Archived file of the Saker article attached

Briefing on the results of analysing documents related to the military-biological activity of the USA in Ukraine

How the US and Germany carried out biowarfare research and infected the population with various diseases. How captured Ukrainian soldiers have protective antibiotics in their blood against exotic diseases. How the West flooded the entire EU with disease carrying tick: (spreading RED in below pic)
A separate project on ixodid ticks that are vectors of a number of highly dangerous infections (tularemia, West Nile fever, Congo-Crimean fever) has been implemented by the University of Texas.
Europe_artificial_infection_with_disease_vector_ticks.jpg
Plan to bomb Soviet crops with wheat-rust agent. Informative and intriguing read. Especially with the history of facts about recent past weird diseases around the world. Did you have one of these?

Attachments

• ⚡️☣️ Briefing on the results of analysing documents related to the military-biological activit...zip
    2 MB · Views: 9
Uggh. The latest from Mercola. When is the cosmic variant coming?

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...d=20220708Z1_c_r&mid=DM1199449&rid=1542327524
You have some sort of protection against it.... and/or the fall out? When I thought of this, I remembered when someone mentioned to me "Thieves oil" which was purportedly used by merchants who turned to thieving during the bubonic plague. It's an interesting story.
And this is the recipe. I'm wondering if an original recipe could help, especially as it seemed to work 'in the day'.

You have some sort of protection against it.... and/or the fall out? When I thought of this, I remembered when someone mentioned to me "Thieves oil" which was purportedly used by merchants who turned to thieving during the bubonic plague. It's an interesting story.
One curious thing I noticed was a significant increase of smelling ability. Smelling people from afar, when bicycling in the city. It was like those werewolf movies, getting people's and car's "wind". Suddenly way more sensibility to all kinds of perfumes, odors, smells of food, burning smell of bacon, burning smell of plastic and wood coming from neighboring houses. Before I never realized there were these smells. It strangely felt atavistic.
But people complained during Covid, they lost their sense of smell so this I found curious.

All I did was plucked the leaves from our two lemon balm - Melissa officinalis - plants, rubbed them together in my hands and smelled the intense fresh fragrance coming from the trashed leaves, on most days. Its said its calming to the nerves. Then I used them to improve fridge smell.

Dramatic increase of sensitivity to all kinds of smells followed.

High risk for forced vaccinations in Germany 2022/23
with help of police via force and weapons possible.

Signed by Bundestag Deutschland (Germany's politicians)

Here you can listen about the law - in german language via Telegram.

This law, if or when implemented, also affects people who are not enough Covid-19 vaccinated. If the Gov says you have to have 5 booster shots, and you got "only" 4 - you are also ruled by this absurdly evil law.

And if the document is erased in the future, who knows, i attach as a pdf below.
Remember: It is an official document !

Legalized, forced killings

though slow agony on its own citizens; the more shots you are forced to take. That is what it is. I believe... the whole political establishment in Germany including all the helpers in authority and those courts who didn't do their job - should and must be held accountable in front of (serious, real) War Tribunals in the future - for Most Severe Crimes against Humanity.

The whole system in Germany is now dangerously close of transitioning what once was known as Hitler Germany... being gradually rolled out, adapted to modern twists and psyche - but in essence resemble a duplicate of a brown shit killing machine, with help of police (and likely even military) - but this time on its own population.

It gives a hint what is going on behind the curtains in other European countries, too. I think for example of extreme Italy and their fascistic style... But other countries may not be so lucky either. I wouldn't even put my hands into the fire, saying that Sweden will be an exception - because I am really not so sure anymore. The leading lady in Sweden is a WTF (WEF) b**ch... so there.

Well, the 'Wissenschaftliche Dienste' is a 'scientific' advisory service working for the German Parliament.
Anything they come up with is not automatically official politics in the country.

The document is dated 3 December 2021 when there was a major push towards mandatory vaccinations.
Since the mandate flopped in parliament earlier this year I'd say any of this stuff is obsolete except for the imaginations of certain political groups.

We'll see what the political class in Germany will consider more dangerous in the winter to come, another round of vaccination pressure accumulated by social upheavals due to a collapsing economy or the specter of spreading seasonal viruses.

Well, the 'Wissenschaftliche Dienste' is a 'scientific' advisory service working for the German Parliament.
Anything they come up with is not automatically official politics in the country.

The document is dated 3 December 2021 when there was a major push towards mandatory vaccinations.
Since the mandate flopped in parliament earlier this year I'd say any of this stuff is obsolete except for the imaginations of certain political groups.

We'll see what the political class in Germany will consider more dangerous in the winter to come, another round of vaccination pressure accumulated by social upheavals due to a collapsing economy or the specter of spreading seasonal viruses.

True in a way. The document is indeed from 3 Dec 2021, but it is the first time you can actually read the document as such, since it has been snuck in quietly onto the Bundestag site.

But...

However, there is a renewed push towards forced vaccinations among the criminal politicians puppets in Germany going on... Well, and the laws - are in essence already written, readily waiting on the desks of the bureaucrats. That the law flopped in the Parliament earlier doesn't mean it will flopp in the future. They are likely just waiting for the next 'ideal' ingredient in the narrative in order to active it, and make politicians in the Parliament jump onto the bandwagon (again).

I only say this, because when I see the insanity that is pushed from Gov and politicians onto the people, almost anything goes these days. Things (laws, policies, and the tremendous amount of justice laws systematically ignored etc) - which only a couple of years would have been totally impossible to be said out loud, thought of, spoken or pushed publicly.... exactly those unthinkable things have been practiced on many levels ! After all, it is part of Agenda 2030, which we already see rolling out in faster paces now.

I wouldn't call it obsolete stuff just yet ;-)

Back
Top Bottom