Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Graham Phillips interviews British mercenary Aiden Aslin, who was recently captured in Donbass. He talks about how he ended up fighting in Ukraine, and makes appeal to West for accepting prison exchange with opposition politician Viktor Medvechuk.

It's difficult to estimate how truthful Aislen is with his story. Apparently he had himself asked to arrange this interview with Phillips, but is he just trying to avoid death penalty? Possibly. Apparently he has Ukrainian wife, which he gives for his reasons for being in Ukraine, but he has also participated in Syria.

Obviously if you end up as mercenary in these places, you have to be either extremely gullible or have 'natural' instict to join these psychopaths.

Not sure how realistic this prison trade is, as these mercenaries are just expendible cannon food for West. There would have to be huge public pressure for this happening. Perhaps Russia has some high profile prisoners, and this could be used to give cover for the exchange for diplomatic reasons? Dunno.

Whatever the case it's still important to show how Russia and DNR treats their prisoners in contrast to barbaric Nazi militants.

Apparently he has a Wikki page, which I find strange. He has extensive history in Syria, and now in Ukraine. According to the Wikki page he has a fiance.

I wonder, with all the media surrounding him, and the push for swapping for a prominent opposition leader now in captivity in Ukraine. It begs the question from me, could he be some sort of British Military asset. The interview was very poor, in some cases with leading questions. IMO, his story does not ring true. I also wonder why this interview was allowed.

Can peeps please let me know why this has been ignored, when we objectively know their global intentions? Especially when they have been behind nearly every other global domination scenario. Is there a fear of exposing them here? For those that have studied The Controversy of Zion, even The controversial Protocols of the Elders of Zion, or even Laura's latest publication From Mark to Paul, would it not strike you as obvious? Or is there a strategic enclosure we have not been told about?
There have been a few topics that the C's have been actually somewhat cautious around or so it seems.

I don't know if this is one of them. I do appreciate that you brought up your concern. I would say that if something is critical to know about the current situation, this forum, and the crew at SOTT will most likely get around to addressing it sooner rather than later. This portal business is at the heart of what is going on in the PTB's world but not much we can do except step back and gather knowledge?
The Kazahars are part of a large Mozaic, including 4D players.

I'm also curious about the Kazahars but wait and see, we need not replace one Emanuel Goldstein with another.

Maybe this from the Tao will help:

Chapter Fifteen
The ancient masters were subtle, mysterious, profound, responsive.
The depth of their knowledge is unfathomable.
Because it is unfathomable,
All we can do is describe their appearance.
Watchful, like men crossing a winter stream.
Alert, like men aware of danger.
Courteous, like visiting guests.
Yielding, like ice about to melt.
Simple, like uncarved blocks of wood.
Hollow, like caves.
Opaque, like muddy pools.
Who can wait quietly while the mud settles?
Who can remain still until the moment of action?
Observers of the Tao do not seek fulfillment.
Not seeking fulfillment, they are not swayed by desire for change.

Graham Phillips interviews British mercenary Aiden Aslin, who was recently captured in Donbass. He talks about how he ended up fighting in Ukraine, and makes appeal to West for accepting prison exchange with opposition politician Viktor Medvechuk.

It's difficult to estimate how truthful Aislen is with his story. Apparently he had himself asked to arrange this interview with Phillips, but is he just trying to avoid death penalty? Possibly. Apparently he has Ukrainian wife, which he gives for his reasons for being in Ukraine, but he has also participated in Syria.

Obviously if you end up as mercenary in these places, you have to be either extremely gullible or have 'natural' instict to join these psychopaths.

Not sure how realistic this prison trade is, as these mercenaries are just expendible cannon food for West. There would have to be huge public pressure for this happening. Perhaps Russia has some high profile prisoners, and this could be used to give cover for the exchange for diplomatic reasons? Dunno.

Whatever the case it's still important to show how Russia and DNR treats their prisoners in contrast to barbaric Nazi militants.

I listened to the interview and what seems clear that he is not the sharpest knife in the kitchen draw. It also sounds like he plays on being innocent and naive and trying to make it out that he didn't do any bad stuff really. He makes it out that he didn't really see Azov and the nazis types until this operation started which is hard to believe. Even then he is mainly annoyed that Kiev didn't come to the rescue. Many other gaps in his account of things which I am sure the DPR will enquire about.

It sounds as it is up to the DPR and that they are ready to hand him over in exchange for Medvedchuk. I wonder to what degree the Russians have a say in this, but as you mention, that might be going on behind closed doors. It wouldn't make sense to show all your cards.
To the question as to what he would do to atone, he said that if the prison exchange didn't take place, that he would be prepared to work to rebuild the place. Yet, if he was exchanged, then he would just forget about Ukraine and build his family in the UK. It didn't sound as if he would do anything to atone for what he had done to the people of Donbass which would in small measure recompensate for the ills which he had been a part of.

One could imagine that if a prison exchange did take place and he returned to Britain, that he might serve the UK better dead rather than alive. They could assassinate him and then blame Russia with some kind of Scripal type story where some Russian tourist is pinned as in the press as being Putin's assigned assassin. They the papers would go while about how cruel the Russians are and how they killed a man who was honestly exchanged and other such BS. After what we have seen in the last few years, I wouldn't put it past them, but perhaps I have grown a bit cynical.

Indeed, a big difference. Even been allowed to speak to journalists and to call home etc.

Apparently he has a Wikki page, which I find strange. He has extensive history in Syria, and now in Ukraine. According to the Wikki page he has a fiance.

I wonder, with all the media surrounding him, and the push for swapping for a prominent opposition leader now in captivity in Ukraine. It begs the question from me, could he be some sort of British Military asset. The interview was very poor, in some cases with leading questions. IMO, his story does not ring true. I also wonder why this interview was allowed.

I'm fairly certain that the DPR and Russia will strictly abide to the rules of normal warfare. I see no reason to believe that this mercenary as well as others that have been captured and are war prisoners will "get the death sentence". Russia and the DPR have no death sentence. I also think the Russians and the DPR would probably be more than fine to exchange and even send some of those people home, so that they don't have to deal with them in Donbas or Russia anymore. Having said that, it is more likely that he and others in in such a position will get the appropriate sentence after a trial according to law. Putin and co. were quite clear about that. I also think only those Ukrainian soldiers that have done something inhuman that is not allowed in normal warfare will get punished. During battle, it is another story, there people like Aslin are fair game, to be taken out. As for the trustworthiness of Aiden Aslin; I would put that likelihood pretty low, considering his history.

There have been a few topics that the C's have been actually somewhat cautious around or so it seems.

I don't know if this is one of them. I do appreciate that you brought up your concern. I would say that if something is critical to know about the current situation, this forum, and the crew at SOTT will most likely get around to addressing it sooner rather than later. This portal business is at the heart of what is going on in the PTB's world but not much we can do except step back and gather knowledge?
The Kazahars are part of a large Mozaic, including 4D players.

I'm also curious about the Kazahars but wait and see, we need not replace one Emanuel Goldstein with another.

Maybe this from the Tao will help:
This is an article written based on the book by Jaroslaw Dudek " Khazars- politics, culture, religion".
I would like to point out that I was not interested in and did not read much about Khazars.
But based on the article and other books about Zionism, it seems to me that the kingdoms in the area where Khazaria was supposed to be fell victim to the emigration of Jews from the south where they were persecuted. There they promised the kings eternal life when they converted to Judaism and made them pay themselves fat money.
And as it was with other nations they persuaded them to crusade to the promised land, but something, as usual, went wrong.
The same sect of Levites got served and plundered another land.

Excerpt from article automatically
Translated:

"...After these events one of his grandsons, named Obadiah, a just and valiant man, ascended the throne. He renewed the government, established the law according to custom and tradition, built synagogues and houses of learning, gathered many learned Israelites, gave them much gold and silver, and they taught him the twenty-four books of the Mishnah and the Talmud, and all the order of prayers. He was godly, and loved the law and the commandments.18..."

Maybe all history when it comes to the great Khazaria is mostly myths like around the great Lechia empire of the Slavs.

In the meantime... Residents of the Rozivka Raion (district), a tiny part of Zaporizhzhya Oblast declared their intention to join the Donetsk People's Republic (DNR). With the area of 610 sq km its population used to be a bit over 8000 people in 2020, most likely much less now. As part of administrative reforms that took place in 2020, Rozivka Raion was merged into much bigger Polohy Raion. Not sure how, or if, it is going to work. DNR has its borders defined in the Constitution.

Maps:
Zaporizhzhya Oblast, Rozivka Raion in orange (left); Zaporizhzhya Oblast in Ukraine (right)

Zaporizzhia_former_regions_(rions).png Zaporizhia_in_Ukraine.png

transl:

Residents of the Rozivka Raion (district) of Zaporizhzhya Oblast declared their intention to join the Donetsk People's Republic (DNR).

"The Rozovsky district of Zaporizhia independently organized and held a meeting, which was attended by people authorized by local residents to make decisions," war correspondent Andrey Rudenko said in his Telegram channel.

He added that those present voted unanimously to join the DNR.

Earlier, the head of the DNR, Denis Pushilin, said that the Donetsk People's Republic would study the possibility of joining the Russian Federation.

The head of the LNR, Leonid Pasechnik, also allowed a referendum to be held on the republic's entry into Russia.

South Front reports that an Azov commander in Azovstal is claiming that hundreds of civilians are hiding in the bunkers and basements with them. It could be a way to discourage severe bombing from Russia and invite an operation with soldiers instead - or at least to make the Russians look bad again. The fact that they didn't mention this before suggests is lies. Or maybe the rumors about the tunnels and experimenting with civilians in underground biolabs are true, and the civilians in question were there from much earlier without their consent. I'm leaning towards the first option, but who knows - events have turned out to be surprising lately.
Intel Slava Z channel reports (with video):

Taking advantage of a short lull, the civilians of Mariupol, who became hostages of neo-Nazi militants, were finally able to get out of the basements of houses that stand directly at the main Azovstal checkpoint.
As I understand it, those civilians were in houses in the vicinity, but not in the steelworks bunkers and basements themselves where the Nazis are hiding.

There is also this graph going around on several Telegram channels:

1650394566848.png

RT is also worried, they just posted this video on yt
Interesting to note, independent journalist George Webb, who has just arrived in Ukraine in the past few days, was asked on Twitter about Gonzalo Lira, and he replied that he himself is "gathering information to try to arrange his release."

I didn't expect to see that response, that's for sure (!).

Any case, I'll keep an eye out for further developments.

Webb has been doing some excellent work related to Ukraine; he's been physically plotting the bio weapons industry, visiting a lot of European countries, and commenting on the role each of them has been playing while appearing on camera in front of the administrative offices, labs, companies, government buildings, etc., involved. [@RealGeorgeWebb1]

He threw me and others off some time ago when he stated he took the vax. I've since decided that he needed to state as much since he was having to travel and needed to have in hand the necessary documentation to do so. Again, that's just my opinion, but it would stand to reason I think. In his weighing what was most important -- namely, his getting the word out re: the bio weapons labs -- he decided to take this route in order to proceed.

I believe he's going to Turkey (may even arrange a high profile interview there) and plans to then proceed to the Azovstal Steel plant in Mariupol (speaking of).

Anyway, sounds like dangerous work. Lots of talk about Ukrainian/NATO false flags, etc. Hopefully he stays safe.

Interesting to note, independent journalist George Webb, who has just arrived in Ukraine in the past few days, was asked on Twitter about Gonzalo Lira, and he replied that he himself is "gathering information to try to arrange his release."

I didn't expect to see that response, that's for sure (!).

Would you provide a source for the Twitter post? I scrolled through his posts and didn't see anything.

TRAP AT AZOVSTAL: RUSSIAN CONCESSIONS & KIEV’S BENEFITS (VIDEOS 18+)​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
Trap At Azovstal: Russian Concessions & Kiev's Benefits (Videos 18+)
Click to see full-size image
The last stronghold of the Ukrainian resistance in the city of Mariupol is the Azovstal plant. On April 19, the official representative of the DPR confirmed that the DPR and Russian Special Forces launched an assault on the Azovstal plant in Mariupol.
On April 18, the Russian Ministry of Defence gave Ukrainian nationalists the last chance to surrender. It was claimed that the last humanitarian corridor for evacuation from the Azovstal plant was secured. However, Azov fighters did not leave the facilities and the Russian offensive resumed.
Later on the same day, as soon as assault groups entered the Azovstal and took control over several facilities, Azov fighters declared that “thousands of civilians took shelter in the plant”. The claims were supported by a video allegedly showing children and women in a basement. However, the footage rose suspicions. The video was made in advance and probably not in the Azovstal plant.
Click to see full-siz eimage
Civilians looked calm, not like people who could not leave the basement for almost two months. They said no actual dates during the interviews, so it is not clear when exactly the video was made. They also did not mention the Azovstal or Azov militants in their claims. Thus, the video shared by Ukrainian nationalists is not a clear evidence that “thousands of civilians are taking shelter in the facility”.
Even if civilians are in the basements of the plant, why didn’t the Azov fighters let them go before Azovstal turned into a trap. Humanitarian corridors have been provided by Russian forces for civilians as well as for Ukrainian militants on a regular basis.
What the Kiev regime and Azov nationalists claim to be the protection of civilians in the Azovstal is the official confirmation of their inhumane tactics of using children, women and elderly people as a human shield. This was a case of the whole city of Mariupol, where Azov militants prevented civilians to escape from hostilities through humanitarian corridors. This risk to be a case of the Azovstal plant, where civilians may suffer during the assault.
There are still no credible confirmation that civilians remain in the Azovstal plant, but there is till the risk that there are hostages.

In turn, on April 19, the official representative of the DPR claimed that the information that there are civilians on the territory of the plant is just another creation of Ukrainian propaganda aimed at blaming Russian forces for civilian deaths.
The Russian Ministry of Defense also claimed that “the official representatives of Kiev say about the allegedly large number of civilians on “Azovstal”, what is another information stuffing invented to save the nationalists.”
At the same time, it was added that if someone from the civilian population is on “Azovstal”, the Russian Ministry of Defence demanded to take measures for their release and exit through humanitarian corridors. The Russian Federation guaranteed the safe evacuation of all civilians without exception and their movement in humanitarian convoys in any direction they choose.
“The officials of the Kiev authorities and the perpetrators of the inhumane action on Azovstal are war criminals and terrorists” – the Russian Ministry of Defence added.
Thus, on April 19, the Russian Armed Forces opened another humanitarian corridor for the withdrawal of Ukrainian servicemen who voluntarily laid down their arms and militants of nationalist formations.
Such a decision could be a result of the Russian willingness to avoid humanitarian losses and provide Azov fighters with another chance to let civilians leave the trap. Taking into account the fact that the presence of civilians in the facility was denied, this was likely another step on the political and informational battlefield. At the same time, it is another concession for Ukrainian nationalists. Such soft military tactics are always perceived as weakness by enemy. The Azov fighters received another half-day to prepare for the upcoming battle for the Azovstal fortress.

The head of the National Defense Management Center of the Russian Federation, Colonel-General M.E. Mizintsev, declared that the decision was made “taking into account the catastrophic situation at the Azovstal Metallurgical Plant in the city of Mariupol, as well as guided by purely humane principles”.
From 14:00 Moscow time on April 19, 2022, the Russian Armed Forces opened a humanitarian corridor for the withdrawal of Ukrainian servicemen and militants of nationalist formations who wanted to surrender.
The ceasefire regime was respected, units of the Russian Armed Forces and formations of the Donetsk People’s Republic have been withdrawn to a safe distance along the entire perimeter of Azovstal.
Three humanitarian columns were deployed in the vicinity of the metallurgical plant, in the following directions:
  • from the western direction on Shevchenko Street;
  • from the eastern direction on Pobedy Avenue;
  • from the northern direction on Taganrogskaya Street.
Each humanitarian convoy consisted of 30 buses and cars, ten ambulances with medical and nursing teams. In addition, meeting points and temporary accommodation points have been deployed in all the directions.
The Ukrainian side was informed through the Deputy Prime Minister of the Government of Ukraine Vereshchuk Irina Andreevna. Azov fighters in Azovstal are also well aware of all Russian initiatives, as they have their own Internet connection in their shelter.
Despite Russia’s best efforts to avoid fighting, not a single person has left the Azovstal plant through the humanitarian corridors. This was confirmed by the head of the administration of the head of the DPR Alexey Nikonorov.
The fact confirmed once again the cruel essence of the Kiev regime and militants of the nationalist formations. Either the Ukrainian Nazis don’t want to let civilians go and are holding them hostage, or there are no civilians at all.

After the expiration of the ceasefire at 16:01, intense shelling on the territory of Azovstal resumed.
As the areas near the Azovstal facilities are secured by the DPR, evacuation of civilians continue. On April 19, more than 120 civilians were reportedly able to get out of the basements of the houses located near the main checkpoint of Azovstal, which is under the DPR control.
The only reason why the Azov fighters do not give up is Kiev’s desire to create new Ukrainian “heroes” (martyrs) and accuses Russia of cruelty. Such a decision by Kiev will have far-reaching political consequences in the international arena, and will also allow, finally, to get rid of the violent armed Ukrainian Nazis who have been outside Kiev’s control for years and posed a threat to the Kiev regime itself.
The soft Russian tactics are aimed at demonstrating the humaneness and strict observance of international law in an attempt to convince the so-called international community. Unfortunately, this damages the Russian troops themselves on the battlefields. Moreover, all of Kiev’s allies have been blind to Russia’s attempts to avoid military action in Ukraine for years, and they do not notice them today in Mariupol, since they have already waged war against Russia on the territory of Ukraine.

In this video, Scott Ritter gives a small overview of the true effectiveness of the U.S. Javelin missiles used for example by ISIS in Syria against the SAA with great success. Although, Syria is not Russia. And now, this anti-armor weapon is pretty much useless against heavily armored Russian vehicles like Tanks.

The same goes for the US-supplied MANPADS and stinger missiles. They rarely hit their target and even when they do, the planes survive the impact.

here is an article from southfront about this.

first the link to picture on tweeter of the T72B3 as it appear that it won't show on the original article.

RUSSIAN T-72B3 TANK SURVIVED THREE MISSILE HITS ON DONBASS FRONTLINE (PHOTOS)​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
Russian T-72B3 Tank Survived Three Missile Hits On Donbass Frontline (Photos)
Illustrative Image
On April 16, Russian sources shared photos showing a T-72B3 obr.2016 battle tank of the Russian Armed Forces that survived at least three hits with anti-tank guided missiles while operating against Ukrainian forces in the Donbass region.
The battle tank was reportedly targeted with US-made FGM-148 Javelin and British-made NLAW anti-tank missiles while operating to the south of the city of Izyum. The missiles failed to kill the tank, which remained in an operational condition. The tank crew were not harmed.

The Javelin, which is guided by infrared homing, has a maximum range of 2,500 meters and can penetrate up to 600 mm of rolled homogeneous armour behind reactive armour. The missile has top-attack as well as fire-and-forget capabilities.
The NLAW [Next generation Light Anti-tank Weapon] is guided by PLOS [predicted line of sight] with a fire-and-forget capability. The missile has a range of 1,000 meters only and can penetrate more than 500 mm of rolled homogeneous armour.
Russian T-72B3 Tank Survived Three Missile Hits On Donbass Frontline (Photos)
Click to see full-size image.
The T-72B3 obr.2016 is equipped with the Relikt 3rd generation reactive armour, which was apparently able to protect in this case. The Russian reactive armour is claimed to be twice as effective as the Soviet-era Kontakt-5
Developed by NII Stali, Relikt uses a completely new composition of explosives to achieve dynamics protection. Unlike older reactive amours, it works equally reliably against both low-velocity and high-velocity missiles, doubling protection against shaped charges and increasing anti-tank guided missile protection by 50 percent.
It’s worth noting that Kiev forces have received thousands of Javelin and NLAW missiles from the US, the UK and several other NATO states since the beginning of the Russian special military operation in Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom