Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Help me out here, this Gonzalo report was just posted. He says he is well hidden and on the run. Discusses his children and so forth. He says it is Saturday, and he has been offline since Thursday. So, is this new? And proof he is alive, at least was on Saturday, or is this an old video?

I read through the chat and here is one of the comments. (Which would suggest as of Saturday he was safe, hidden and alive)

"Glad your OK, it's flying around that you went missing since Thursday..."

Here is the video:

It looks like an old video - he's live streaming and you can't livestream on Bitchute.

He hasn't posted anything on his YouTube channel for 7 days.

I don't quite understand what is so puzzling about that. As explained earlier, Gonzalo has a wife, and, if I remember correctly, at least one young child (or two?) In Kharkov. So, right there you have a very justified, sensible and decent reason for his decisions. I certainly wouldn't have acted otherwise either. Apart from that fact, he explained quite well the chains of events that led to his rather rushed escape out of Kiev into Kharkov.
I am not understanding.... Isn't dying a real possibility? If yes, wouldn't one do their best to minimise this in this situation? Okay, so if he has to go to Kharkov as his wife and child can't leave (why can't they leave?) then it is irresponsible to be a critic of the regime and broadcast you're in Kharkov which is a stronghold of neo nazis. I understand there's such a thing as "fighting the good fight" but in this situation it is taking it too far and exposing oneself to too much risk. The cost is likely what is happening now - his capture. And we only talk about his capture, no one talks about his family and what danger they may be in.

If he is okay he seriously needs to leave - if he can't he needs to go very deep underground and stop his social media broadcasts until the war is over or until Kharkov is liberated. He should concentrate on staying alive rather than broadcasting on social media - there is no shortage of social media broadcasters.

Last edited:
I am not understanding.... Isn't dying a real possibility? If yes, wouldn't one do their best to minimise this in this situation? Okay, so if he has to go to Kharkov as his wife and child can't leave (why can't they leave?) then it is irresponsible to be a critic of the regime, and broadcast you're in Kharkov which is a stronghold of neo nazis. I understand there's such a thing as "fighting the good fight" but in this situation it is taking it too far and exposing oneself to too much risk. The cost is likely what is happening now - his capture. And we only talk about his capture, no one talks about his family and what danger they may be in.

If he is okay he seriously needs to leave - if he can't he needs to go very deep underground and stop his social media broadcasts until the war is over or until Kharkov is liberated. He should concentrate on staying alive rather than broadcasting on social media - there is no shortage of social media broadcasters.

I think it should be self-explanatory that a father having his wife and young children rather far away in a city in the middle of a war would prioritize getting there to do his job as a father over his safety and life, any time. Which is probably the main reason for his actions and decisions toward heading to Kharkov.

As for the rest, yes, I have to agree to some extent. IMO he acted quite reckless and irresponsible, most likely out of pure nativity (especially at the beginning) not fully realizing how dangerous the situation really is and what his actions might lead to, especially for people close to him and himself. There were quite a number of times I was kinda gobsmacked about his nativity and open talking when it comes down to personal details, apparently not thinking things through.

The same US ''journalist'' who instigated the kidnapping and possible murder of Gonzola Lira is now publicly attacked Patrick Lancaster. Her bloodlust clearly isn't satisfied just yet. Media like the Dialy Beast, Vice, Wapo, and others help to coordinate hit pieces. Sometimes they are successful. Make no mistake, these are very sick people. Most Western journalists are and they enjoy the blood on their hands.

2022-04-18 22.29.30.jpg

2022-04-18 22.30.29.jpg

There were quite a number of times I was kinda gobsmacked about his nativity and open talking when it comes down to personal details, apparently not thinking things through.

Yes, reckless, but at the same time. He died in service of the truth, which is the highest form of love. He deserves to be honored.

Perhaps they will keep him alive for a prisoner exchange. That's his only chance. OSIT.

Sputniknews:

Where is Gonzalo Lira? Fears for YouTuber Missing in Ukraine's Kharkov

Apr. 18, 2022

Gonzalo Lira, a Chilean author and former film director, travelled from Kiev to Kharkov after the start of the Russian special operation in Ukraine to report on the situation there. He has said that Ukrainian secret police had twice attempted to abduct him at different locations, but he escaped.

Fans of a video blogger critical of anti-Russian propaganda fear for his life after contact with him was lost in the Ukrainian city of Kharkov.

Gonzalo Lira, who formerly posted videos on YouTube as "Coach Red Pill", was due to appear on British dissident broadcaster George Galloway's Mother of All Talk Shows (MOATS) webcast on Sunday evening.

However, Galloway revealed that his guest had not been heard from since Friday, when the appearance was booked.

"It's with great regret and even greater sense of concern and anxiety and more, that I have to tell you that there is still no sign of our first guest Gonzalo Lira", Galloway said on his Sunday programme.

"We have not been able to contact him. Over the last hours, many, many people from around the world have been messaging me saying that it is some time since they heard from Gonzalo Lira, some time since he answered any personal messages", he continued. "It is a matter of grave concern, close to an emergency, that this brave man, a Chilean citizen... may be in grave danger in Kharkov".

Lira had "brought us, right from the front line, the truth as he saw it down there on the street, in and amongst the war zone in Kharkov", Galloway said, asking: "How can you possibly know that the information you are acting on is correct if you do not hear the other side of the story?"

Lira has previously said that the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) had made at least two attempts to "disappear" him, as it has done to opposition leaders, journalists, and others critical of President Volodymyr Zelensky's government. He said he escaped capture after neighbours warned him the secret police were looking for him.

In response, Lira made a point of posting at least once every 12 hours on his Twitter and Telegram accounts as proof he was alive.

Lira was born in Chile, but went to university in the US, where he later worked in Hollywood as a writer and occasional director. He has also stated that he has been a resident of the UK.

He travelled from his home in the capital Kiev to Kharkov following the start of the Russian special operation in Ukraine to report on the situation there, staying in the apartment of unnamed friends.

Lira has posted scathing critiques of the Zelensky's leadership during the conflict and of US foreign policy toward the Ukraine, Russia, China, and other countries, along with deconstructions of pro-Ukrainian propaganda videos and "false-flag" attacks. His last YouTube post was an interview with former US weapons inspector Scott Ritter, a prominent critic of Washington.

A recent hit-piece against Lira by The Daily Beast sought to portray him as a "pro-Putin shill in Ukraine".

In a video mocking the article, Lira noted that the piece's author Mark Hay wrote that he had contacted the Kiev regime to ask if they believed he was hiding out in Kharkov — and pointed out that it could be an attempt to alert the authorities to his whereabouts and activities.

Poignantly, Lira would begin his livestream YouTube broadcasts by asking viewers to type the comment "where is Tiffany Dover" to check they were receiving him. Dover is a US nurse who famously fainted in front of a TV camera after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Claims of her subsequent inactivity on social media prompted viral conspiracy theories that she had died.

Russian Strike Wipes Out Logistics Base Near Lvov Containing Large Amounts of Western Arms: MoD

Apr. 18, 2022

The US and its allies have sent billions of dollars-worth of weaponry to Ukraine over the years, and committed billions more after Russia and its Donbass allies began a military operation in the country in February. Last week, US officials said Moscow had "warned" the White House to stop sending advanced arms or face "unpredictable consequences"

A Russian precision airstrike has wiped out a logistics facility outside Lvov in western Ukraine containing large amounts of US and European weaponry, MoD spokesman Igor Konashenkov has announced.

"On the morning of 18 April, air-launched missiles fired by the Russian Aerospace Forces delivered a precision strike against the 124th Joint Logistics Center of the Logistics Forces Command of the Ukrainian Armed Forces near Lvov. The logistics centre and a large batch of foreign weapons delivered to Ukraine over the past six days from the United States and European countries was destroyed," Konashenkov said in a briefing Monday.

Separately, Russian strikes destroyed a large ammunition depot near the village of Vasilkov near Kiev, the officer said.

Konashenkov said Russian missiles targeted a total of 16 mililtary facilities in Ukraine over the course of the day, among them two command posts, two strongholds containing Ukrainian troops, and areas containing concentrations of enemy personnel and military equipment near the settlements of Popasna, Barvenkovo and Krasny Lyman in Lugansk, Kharkov and Donetsk.

Additionally, the MoD spokesman said, Russian tactical aviation carried out strikes against 84 separate military targets, destroying a Tochka-U tactical missile repair facility in Dnepropetrovsk, a territorial battalion command post in the area of Zelenoye Pole, and two ammunition and fuel depots near the settlement of Chervonnaya Polyana.

Russian artillery and rocket troops targeted 331 objects, crippling nine command posts, an depot containing rocket artillery ammunition, and 315 areas where enemy troops were concentrated in areas near the settlements of Popasnaya, Lugansk and Novomayorskoe, Dnepropetrovsk.

A strike in the area of the settlement of Novotoshkovskaya in Lugansk also eliminated up to 120 neo-Nazi militia and nine pieces of military equipment, Konashenkov said.

The spokesman said Russian forces have destroyed a total of 139 aircraft, 483 drones, 250 air defence systems, 254 rocket artillery systems, 2,337 tanks and other armoured vehicles, 1,009 pieces of field artillery and mortars, and 2,196 military vehicles since the operation began on 24 February.

RT:

Russia publishes data on foreign mercenaries in Ukraine

400 foreign fighters remain trapped in Mariupol, where Kiev forces have refused an offer to surrender

Apr. 18, 2022

An estimated 6,824 foreign mercenaries from 63 countries have come to Ukraine to fight for Volodymyr Zelensky’s government, the Russian Defense Ministry stated on Sunday. Of these, 1,035 have been “destroyed,” while several thousand remain. Four hundred foreign fighters are holed up in Mariupol, where nationalist forces, including the neo-Nazi fighters, have refused to surrender.

The most numerous group of foreign fighters (1,717) arrived from Poland, while around 1,500 came from the US, Canada and Romania. Up to 300 people each came from the UK and Georgia, while 193 arrived from the Turkish-controlled areas of Syria.

These figures were announced on Sunday by Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov. According to the general, 1,035 foreign mercenaries have been killed by Russian forces and 912 fled Ukraine, leaving 4,877 active in the cities of Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa, Nikolaev and Mariupol.

Roughly 400 of these foreign fighters remain embedded with Ukrainian nationalist battalions in the besieged port city of Mariupol, Konashenkov stated. With most of the city under Russian control, these forces have dug in at the sprawling Azovstal metallurgical plant, a gargantuan Soviet-built factory complex spread over 11 square kilometers.

“Most of them are citizens of European countries, as well as Canada,” Konashenkov stated, adding that Russian forces have intercepted radio communications from the plant in six foreign languages. After the surrender of more than 1,000 members of Ukraine’s 36th Marines Brigade at the Ilyich Steel and Iron Works in Mariupol earlier this week, which Ukraine denies, the Russian military offered the defenders at Azovstal a final chance to lay down their arms and surrender on Sunday morning, promising that “all who lay down their weapons are guaranteed the preservation of life.”

No such surrender took place, and the pounding of heavy guns could be heard near the plant on Sunday afternoon. “In case of further resistance, all of them will be destroyed,” Konashenkov said.

“Let me remind you that foreign mercenaries do not have the status of ‘combatants’ under International Humanitarian Law,” Konashenkov said. “They came to Ukraine to earn money by killing Slavs. Therefore, the best that awaits them is criminal liability and long prison terms.”

Within days of Russia’s military assault on Ukraine, the government in Kiev promised visa-free entry for foreigners willing to take up arms against Moscow’s forces. Potential recruits visited Ukrainian embassies across the West and signed up to fight – often with the blessing of their own governments – and made their way to the battlefield.

However, recruitment was narrowed in March to those with military experience, and paused entirely at the beginning of April. A spokesman for Ukraine’s so-called “International Legion” told Canadian media that sending untrained volunteers to the front was becoming more of a hindrance than a help, and supplies of firearms and ammunition were running low.

Some of those who made the journey shared horror stories online of being sent to the front lines with inadequate weapons and ammo, while recruitment suffered after a Russian missile strike leveled a training center for these foreigners near the Western Ukrainian city of Lvov. “Up to 180 foreign mercenaries and a large quantity of foreign weapons were destroyed,” Konashenkov said at the time.

Help me out here, this Gonzalo report was just posted. He says he is well hidden and on the run. Discusses his children and so forth. He says it is Saturday, and he has been offline since Thursday. So, is this new? And proof he is alive, at least was on Saturday, or is this an old video?

That's indeed an old one reposted on April 14th.
He says at the beginning that "last 48 hrs have really overwhelmed him." He just moved to Kharkov and someone banged on his door. But that happened on March 2nd. Later on he talks about the Russians who "just entered Chernobyl" and about Ukrainian provocation at Zaporozhe power plant "just yesterday" (March 4th). And so on.

Another billion or so blew up this morning.

Russian Defense Ministry reports that in the morning, high-precision missiles of the Russian Aerospace Forces delivered a strike on the 124th Joint Logistics Support Center of the Ukrainian troops’ Logistics Forces Command in the area of Lvov. "The logistics center and large consignments of foreign weapons that arrived in Ukraine over the past six days from the US and European countries were all destroyed," — The pentagon was just asked about this and says “we offer no comment”

In this video, Scott Ritter gives a small overview of the true effectiveness of the U.S. Javelin missiles used for example by ISIS in Syria against the SAA with great success. Although, Syria is not Russia. And now, this anti-armor weapon is pretty much useless against heavily armored Russian vehicles like Tanks.

The same goes for the US-supplied MANPADS and stinger missiles. They rarely hit their target and even when they do, the planes survive the impact.

The same US ''journalist'' who instigated the kidnapping and possible murder of Gonzola Lira is now publicly attacked Patrick Lancaster. Her bloodlust clearly isn't satisfied just yet. Media like the Dialy Beast, Vice, Wapo, and others help to coordinate hit pieces. Sometimes they are successful. Make no mistake, these are very sick people. Most Western journalists are and they enjoy the blood on their hands.

View attachment 57900

View attachment 57901
Simon a.k.a Sarah is a trans - make of that what you will.

I think Patrick is embedded with the Donbass troops so isn't as gung-ho as Gonzalo was. Patrick as well evacuated his family I believe. Patrick Lancaster is doing a good job in a risk managed way.

I really hope Gonzalo is okay and I send him my prayers, but I gotta say that I don't have a good feeling about this.
In any case, I think this is a perfect example of failure to strategically enclose. Should be a lesson to all.
There will be other, more impactful hills to die on and we have to first take care of our loved ones and ourselves, because being dead is helping no one. Maybe dying for the cause will become the best thing one can do at some point in the future, but it isn't today.

I read through the chat and here is one of the comments. (Which would suggest as of Saturday he was safe, hidden and alive)

"Glad your OK, it's flying around that you went missing since Thursday..."

Here is the video:

This is an older video. He was back in Karkov after his time in Kiev likely over a month ago.

I'm noticing a lot of articles about Gonzalo's disappearance citing a comment made in a video by him saying that if he ever went missing that The Daily Beast would be the culprit. Yeah, it's a news site, but I'm not sure what that means or if it's relevant.

From Europe Reloaded:
The power behind the Daily Beast/Newsweek is Jane Harman, a former Democratic congresswoman and Israeli citizen and suspected Mossad mole, suspected co-handler of Jonathan Pollard along with a former Philly furniture salesman named Benny Mileikowsky, who later changed his name to Netanyahu and pretended to be something other than a Pollock.
Apparently The Daily Beast didn't like him from this post.

There are also reports of people trying to identify his wife and kids, supposedly to find out from them any information.

I'm noticing a lot of articles about Gonzalo's disappearance citing a comment made in a video by him saying that if he ever went missing that The Daily Beast would be the culprit. Yeah, it's a news site, but I'm not sure what that means or if it's relevant.

From Europe Reloaded:

Apparently The Daily Beast didn't like him from this post.

There are also reports of people trying to identify his wife and kids, supposedly to find out from them any information.
He did an entire livestream about the Daily Beast issue: Daily Beast wants to kill me.

A bit about him personally: He is Chilean yes, but he’s from the San Fernando Valley just outside of Los Angeles. He graduated from Dartmouth University, and according to the bio on the inside cover of his novel Acrobat (which I’m holding in my hand), he was already living in Ukraine when it was published in 2002.

Back
Top Bottom