Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Sorry folks but very early on in this thread I posted about the Kazarian interests in Ukraine, and it was totally ignored. I have no ideas as to why. But, for that reason, I would welcome comments as to why it does not seem appropriate in anything regarding Ukraine. To me it is the huge elephant in the room, yet nothing has been mentioned since my post. I truly believe it is a huge part of the equation and cannot understand the omission in any of the comments since, bearing in mind their history and global intentions and why Ukraine is so important to them.
For those that maybe focused elsewhere, I will post recent videos from Veteran's Today, that do not always present reality, yet i this particular case IMO are spot on.
Can peeps please let me know why this has been ignored, when we objectively know their global intentions? Especially when they have been behind nearly every other global domination scenario. Is there a fear of exposing them here? For those that have studied The Controversy of Zion, even The controversial Protocols of the Elders of Zion, or even Laura's latest publication From Mark to Paul, would it not strike you as obvious? Or is there a strategic enclosure we have not been told about?
Either way, I cannot live a lie, and will happily accept the consequences, true to my higher Self and the Universe, of sharing the brave truth that Veteran's Today also believe to be the true crux behind the whole Ukraine 'raison de etre'.
Going by the whole history of our world, the 9/11 event and much much more, why has this topic not been mentioned in 3990 posts? And totally overlooked, when I posted this idea much earlier. Especially when I quote this forum for those seeking truths for our current situation, who are so totally BBC obsessed but finally agree to track our threads.
We have to understand our past history to know our future/present conditions. The Bolsheviks played ahuge role in Russia, and the Zionist ambitions have never been assuaged to this day. So why, even with their historical Nazi sponsorship. and the C's latest portal etc information sharing has this not even been considered? Who developed organ harvesting, bio warfare, human trafficking, and all the mafia gangs and black operations funds? And much more human suffering globally? Have we forgotten our research? Why Ukraine is a Western hot spot, that no amount of funding, ammunition, military hardware must protect their black country? Notwithstanding excuses for replacing old equipment, and fomenting a global war for profit - who has ever gained from both sides of a war?
Who is quite adept at sacrificing their own, and using OPM - other peoples money and cannon fodder for their agendas, planned hundreds of years in advance?
For once I totally agree with the findings of Veteran's Today and the 3 videos they have bravely produced, but not yet shared here. 100 millions views is a sure indicator that some people are waking up, yet why have I not seen it mentioned here in our public forum? When the original trial run for the Arian race, and the later operation paperclip, was so profoundly covered here on this forum.
There appears to be big gaps happening in news coverage our historical here for some reason, which does not align with our historical research OSIS. Please can someone give me a reason for this as it is a critical part of the puzzle, thus connection of the dots.
The following videos are well worth taking on board?
The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia w/ VT Editor Mike Harris (1of3)

If I am wrong in all of this please tell me. But I cannot see how these evil entities are not involved in the organ harvesting and worse plus the benefits of the portal in Ukraine.
Edit: the first video did not load properly. So click on the first blue link as there are three videos in total

Last edited:
South Front reports that an Azov commander in Azovstal is claiming that hundreds of civilians are hiding in the bunkers and basements with them. It could be a way to discourage severe bombing from Russia and invite an operation with soldiers instead - or at least to make the Russians look bad again. The fact that they didn't mention this before suggests is lies. Or maybe the rumors about the tunnels and experimenting with civilians in underground biolabs are true, and the civilians in question were there from much earlier without their consent. I'm leaning towards the first option, but who knows - events have turned out to be surprising lately.

The same US ''journalist'' who instigated the kidnapping and possible murder of Gonzola Lira is now publicly attacked Patrick Lancaster. Her bloodlust clearly isn't satisfied just yet. Media like the Dialy Beast, Vice, Wapo, and others help to coordinate hit pieces. Sometimes they are successful. Make no mistake, these are very sick people. Most Western journalists are and they enjoy the blood on their hands.
Viva Frei did a post on Gonzola Lira's disappearance too:

Happyliza I cannot speak for the masses or the mods but sometimes I look at “the kazarians did it” theme and yes I am aware of what you are saying. But I don’t want this site or myself to risk being labeled anti-Semitic for beating on a dead horse with maybe a pseudo Star of David and a pentagram branded on its butt. Psychopaths come in all shapes and flavors and so I am uncomfortable singling out a single group as the ultimate scapegoat. (From horses to goats in 2 sentences!). There are so many bad actors in this play. But we also know that the 4d sts honchos are driving the actions of a lot of the dark forces.

Bottom line: I hear you. I get it. I even can see it. And yet….. No comment.

The STS vs STO tug of war is a strange one with an odd set of rules. To suggest that if we just take care of one elephant in the room, that will fix things, is forgetting there are other slippery animals in the room.

I am not sure if I am saying this with the right nuance, but, I want to acknowledge you and what you have written. “No response” does not really imply anything. It doesn’t mean people are not listening or disagreeing.

As our people say at the beginning of something important or large-scale - with God!

Has it started? The Russian army strikes the most powerful blows to the WEIGHT in the Donbass
18.04.2022 - 22:23

In Donetsk and Lugansk there is a terrible roar of the most powerful blows, volleys of the largest calibers are hitting the AFU positions.

"There is a light end, I have never heard such a roar at all," correspondents of the "Russian Spring" from Donetsk report.

"I hear the work of something very heavy salvo," they report from Lugansk.

Terrible explosions are reported on Mount Karachun near Kramatorsk and near Slavyansk, people are walking at home.

There is an assumption that artillery preparation has begun before a large-scale offensive.

https://rusvesna.su/news/1650309781

The assault on Azovstal has been launched in Mariupol, — Basurin
19.04.2022 - 10:10

The official representative of the People's Militia of the DPR, Eduard Basurin, said that an assault on Azovstal had been launched in Mariupol.

"As far as I know, some of the assault groups that were specially selected to storm this facility have already started their work, the Russian Federation is helping us well with this — aviation and artillery," Basurin said on the Rossiya-24 TV channel.

Recall that neo-Nazis of "Azov" have settled in the territory of the metallurgical plant.

At the same time, the representative of the DPR Army stressed that all attempts by Ukraine to convince the international community that there are allegedly civilians on the territory of Azovstal are fake.

https://rusvesna.su/news/1650352219

The Nazis, who had settled on Azovstal, were asked to surrender
19.04.2022 - 11:17

The Russian Defense Ministry suggests that the Ukrainian Nazis, who are holed up on Azovstal, lay down their arms and surrender. The militants have such a chance today, on April 19.

The corresponding proposal is contained in an urgent statement of the Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters of the Russian Federation for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine.

"Taking into account the catastrophic situation at the Azovstal Metallurgical Plant, as well as guided by purely humane principles, the Russian Armed Forces once again offer the militants of nationalist battalions and foreign mercenaries from 12:00 (Moscow time) on April 19, 2022 to cease any hostilities and lay down their arms.

All those who have laid down their arms are guaranteed the preservation of life.

For the practical implementation of the measures of this next humanitarian operation , the following algorithm of actions is provided:

► from 13:00 (Moscow time), continuous communication is established between the Russian and Ukrainian sides for the mutual exchange of information;

► From 13:30 (Moscow time), the militants of nationalist battalions and foreign mercenaries — on the one hand, the Russian Armed Forces together with the military formations of the Donetsk People's Republic — on the other hand, declare a "regime of silence" and guarantee its strict observance.

The actual beginning of the “silence regime” by both sides is indicated by the raising of flags: from the Russian side — red, from the Ukrainian side — white around the perimeter of Azovstal. In addition, the fact of readiness for the introduction of “silence mode” it is confirmed by the parties through all communication channels;

► from 14:00 to 16:00 (Moscow time) — the exit of all Ukrainian armed units and foreign mercenaries without exception, without any weapons and ammunition.

Once again, we call on the official authorities of Kiev to show prudence, to give appropriate instructions to the militants about ending senseless resistance and leaving the hotbed of resistance.

But realizing that they will not receive such orders and commands from the Kiev authorities, we urge them to make such a decision on their own and lay down their arms.

In addition, we appeal to all servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and foreign mercenaries — with the cynical attitude of the Kiev authorities, an unenviable fate awaits you all. Do not test your fate, but take the only right decision to end hostilities and lay down your arms now, no matter where your “curators” force you to fight for the ideas of Nazism.

The Russian Federation guarantees to each of you the preservation of life and compliance with all the norms of the Geneva Convention on the Treatment of Prisoners of War, as has already happened with the servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine who previously surrendered in Mariupol.

This urgent statement is subject to immediate publication and communication to the United Nations, OSCE, the International Committee of the Red Cross and other international organizations through all available information resources."

https://rusvesna.su/news/1650355745

Как у нас в народе говорят при начале чего-нибудь важного или масштабного- с Богом!

Last edited:
Happyliza I cannot speak for the masses or the mods but sometimes I look at “the kazarians did it” theme and yes I am aware of what you are saying. But I don’t want this site or myself to risk being labeled anti-Semitic for beating on a dead horse with maybe a pseudo Star of David and a pentagram branded on its butt. Psychopaths come in all shapes and flavors and so I am uncomfortable singling out a single group as the ultimate scapegoat. (From horses to goats in 2 sentences!). There are so many bad actors in this play. But we also know that the 4d sts honchos are driving the actions of a lot of the dark forces.

Bottom line: I hear you. I get it. I even can see it. And yet….. No comment.

The STS vs STO tug of war is a strange one with an odd set of rules. To suggest that if we just take care of one elephant in the room, that will fix things, is forgetting there are other slippery animals in the room.

I am not sure if I am saying this with the right nuance, but, I want to acknowledge you and what you have written. “No response” does not really imply anything. It doesn’t mean people are not listening or disagreeing.
Thank You BHelmet. What you say makes a lot of sense. I appreciate the help in perspective.

In this video, Scott Ritter gives a small overview of the true effectiveness of the U.S. Javelin missiles used for example by ISIS in Syria against the SAA with great success. Although, Syria is not Russia. And now, this anti-armor weapon is pretty much useless against heavily armored Russian vehicles like Tanks.

The same goes for the US-supplied MANPADS and stinger missiles. They rarely hit their target and even when they do, the planes survive the impact.
What all those MANPADS and stinger missiles are effective at, is against commercial airlines. Russia warned strongly against this measure of handing out manpads like that exactly because of the danger of them falling into the hands of elements who could use them in Europe against civilian targets. Now that the prisons have been emptied in Ukraine of the worst types, this danger will only be heightened. Among the refugees will be nazis and violent criminals who will bring with them such missiles. At least the potential is there. Apart from that, with lots of these missiles around, there is also a black market where gangs and criminal groups in Europe can buy all these weapons and others. Ready both for 'false flag' events and other terror events. Some of the nazi types have networks in Europe and the risk is there of them feeling a need for revenge against European countries and or people who didn't help them enough in Ukraine. It doesn't help that the some intel agencies are happy to provide assistance to such groups. The Gladio network comes to mind.

In other words, this flooding of weapons into the open market and even specifically handed to nazi/nationalist controlled groups in some cases is the opening of a Pandora's box. One that should never have been opened, but where the opening of it, is befitting to a hegemonic empire which tries to remain dominant through the spreading of terror and chaos.

I think it should be self-explanatory that a father having his wife and young children rather far away in a city in the middle of a war would prioritize getting there to do his job as a father over his safety and life, any time. Which is probably the main reason for his actions and decisions toward heading to Kharkov.
We know so little about Gonzalo that nothing is self-explanatory and it will just be speculation about what his motives might have been. His priority was not being the protecting father of his wife and child, who according to him were in Kharkov. If that was so, he wouldn't have made himself the key target for the Ukrainians to get their hands of. That fact also made both his wife and child very vulnerable to attacks. He wouldn't have walked downtown with his orange cap on while he was a key target as he is not incognito. He might have felt on a mission and for that reason did the things he did and he likely had some strong karmic connection to what is happening in Ukraine.
As for the rest, yes, I have to agree to some extent. IMO he acted quite reckless and irresponsible
It certainly appeared that way. He did this knowing how the Nazis treated POWs and knowing he could be next on the list of disappeared.

Graham Phillips interviews British mercenary Aiden Aslin, who was recently captured in Donbass. He talks about how he ended up fighting in Ukraine, and makes appeal to West for accepting prison exchange with opposition politician Viktor Medvechuk.

It's difficult to estimate how truthful Aislen is with his story. Apparently he had himself asked to arrange this interview with Phillips, but is he just trying to avoid death penalty? Possibly. Apparently he has Ukrainian wife, which he gives for his reasons for being in Ukraine, but he has also participated in Syria.

Obviously if you end up as mercenary in these places, you have to be either extremely gullible or have 'natural' instict to join these psychopaths.

Not sure how realistic this prison trade is, as these mercenaries are just expendible cannon food for West. There would have to be huge public pressure for this happening. Perhaps Russia has some high profile prisoners, and this could be used to give cover for the exchange for diplomatic reasons? Dunno.

Whatever the case it's still important to show how Russia and DNR treats their prisoners in contrast to barbaric Nazi militants.

Sorry folks but very early on in this thread I posted about the Kazarian interests in Ukraine, and it was totally ignored. I have no ideas as to why. But, for that reason, I would welcome comments as to why it does not seem appropriate in anything regarding Ukraine.

If I am wrong in all of this please tell me. But I cannot see how these evil entities are not involved in the organ harvesting and worse plus the benefits of the portal in Ukraine.
Hi Liza. Listened to the first 2 vids. The whole thing started way before 800AD. The Baal types were already in the exodus. But there is some actuality to it, as Zelenski said Ukr could become more like Israel. As i see it, some of the Kantek bloodlines have special genes that elevate talents for good or bad. So as much as wanting to grow groups in evil, eradication of persons with big talents for good can be a priority for the evilists. But the Cs said that since WW2 the bloodlines watered down.
Here we try to grow our talents for good. Thats more promising than fighting the Khazars. FWIW.

WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 54: RUSSIAN MAJOR OFFENSIVE IN DONBASS BEGAN (18+)​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
War In Ukraine Day 54: Russian Major Offensive In Donbass Began (18+)
Ukrainian artillery
April 18 may mark the beginning of a major Russian offence on the Donbass front lines. The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine announced that the 2nd phase of the Russian operation in the Donbas, which Moscow announced at the end of March, had begun. In its turn, Russian military officials are yet confirm the claims.
Nevertheless, hostilities have significantly increased, and Russian missile strikes are pounding the territory of Ukraine.
In the city of Mariupol, the mop up operation continues in the large Azovstal industrial plant. Amid the intense bombing of the facilities, DPR and Russian assault groups entered the territory of Azovstal. According to some reports from the area, the northern part of the plant are already under the DPR control.

On the evening of April 18, Azov nazi fighters claimed that civilians are taking shelter in Azovstal. In fact, they have finally confirmed that thousands of civilians, mainly children and women, are used as a human shield by Ukrainian nazis. During the months of hostilities, humanitarian corridors were provided for evacuation from the Azovstal plant almost on a daily basis. The last one was officially closed on April 18.
It is still not clear what will be the tactics applied by the Russian and DPR troops in the Azovstal. The DPR military officials have already declared that there are a lot of means to push the nationalists out from the plant. Today, there are a lot of reports by the media that the Russian FAB – 5000 bombs will be deployed.
Meanwhile in Mariupol, the mop up operations also continue in some areas in the Primorsky district.
Shelter of AFU soldiers in the seaport
Shelter of AFU soldiers in the seaport
Major developments took place on the front lines near Izyum. Several villages in the Kharkiv region have recently came under the control of Russian forces.
Advance of Russian and LPR forces was reported to the northwest of Izyum. While Kiev officials are claiming the alleged encirclement of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation near Izyum, the villages of Borovaya, Podliman, Yuzhnaya Zhuravka, Nizhny Zoleny were taken out the AFU control. Clashes continue on the Peski-Radkovskie front line.
Russian trophies
Russian trophies
According to military sources in the area, clashes in the area broke out about a week ago.
On about April 9-10, the forces of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation moved out of the Kupyansk —Kovsharovka area, clashes broke out on the eastern shore of the Oskol reservoir in the direction of Svyatogorsk — Liman.
On April 11, the villages of Boguslavsky and Pershotravinsky (Pervomaisky) districts were occupied by Russian forces.
On April 13, after a short battle, the district center, the Borovaya settlement, came under the control of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. This was officially announced by the local mayor who left the town.
On April 15, the forces of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation entered the village of Peski-Radkovskie.
The territories to the east of the Oskol water reservoir are of strategic importance as they secure the rear for Russian and LPR troops advancing in the Severodonetsk — Lisichansk region, as well as strengthen Russian positions near Izyum.
The AFU are attempting to counter-attack near Izyum, but to no avail. Fierce clashes continue in the area. Russian forces have recently shot down three Ukrainian warplanes in the area.

The AFU are also active in the Chuguev area, aiming to disrupt the Russian grouping near Izyum.
Meanwhile, to the east of the Borovsky district, the Russian assault on Kremennaya began. On April 18, Allied forces entered the village. This was stated by Sergei Gaidai, who continues to call himself the governor of the Luhansk region. At the same time, he added that the street fighting continues.
Fierce clashes continue in Popasnaya and its surroundings. In the town of Rubezhny fighting continues on the southern outskirts of the city.
Military activity has also greatly increased in the Donetsk region. After the recent advance claimed by the DPR troops, Maryinka front lines remain without significant changes. Positional clashes continue.
To the north of Avdiivka, fighting continues in the Novobakhmutovka area and in the Troitsky area. There is no progress towards New York yet. Avdiivka itself is under heavy shelling. An Ukrainian Su-25 was recently shot down in the area.

Click to see full-size image
Click to see full-size image
The artillery shelling has significantly increased in the south of the Donbass region.
On April 18, Ukrainian sources reported the beginning of the advance of Russian troops along the Gulyai-Pole – Velikaya Novoselka line in the direction of the village of Pokrovskoye. Russian rockets and artillery struck the AFU positions near the villages of Staromayorskoye, Makarovka, Storozhevo, Neskuchnoye, Vremovka, Priyutnoye, Vishnevoye, Malinovka, Poltavka, Novodarovka, Novoukrainskoye, Stepnoye.
So far, the same sources confirmed the Russian control over the village of Malinovka in the area.
In the other regions, no large-scale offences were conducted by any of the warring parties, positional battles continue.

On April 18, 18 Ukrainian military facilities were destroyed by high-precision air-launched missiles. Among them was the 124th Joint Logistics Support Center of the AFU Logistics Forces command near the city of Lviv. The facility was destroyed along with a large batch of foreign weapons that had arrived in Ukraine from the United States and Europe.

A large ammunition depot was destroyed near the town of Vasilkov in the Kiev region. Two more control points, two positions of the AFU troops and several places of concentration of personnel and military equipment were hit near the towns of Popasnaya, Barvenkovo and Krasny Liman.
In turn, the Russian Aerospace Forces attacked 84 targets. As a result, the Tochka-U tactical missile warhead repair plant in the city of Dnipro, the command post of the local defence battalion near the village of Zelenoye Pole, as well as one fuel storage and two ammunition depots were destroyed.
In addition, 47 areas of concentration of manpower and equipment, along with 22 artillery firing positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, were hit.
On April 18, the Russian Ministry of Defence reported that “as of today, the real documented irretrievable losses of the Ukrainian side amount to 23,367 servicemen,” stressing that the data was obtained from Ukrainian secret documents.

UPD: MOSCOW CONFIRMED SECOND STAGE OF MILITARY OPERATION IN UKRAINE – RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTER​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
UPD: Moscow Confirmed Second Stage Of Military Operation In Ukraine - Russian Foreign Minister

FM Sergei Lavrov via Moscow Times
UPDATE: Sergey Lavrov also claimed the following:
  • It is impossible to seriously discuss Zelensky’s statements, since he constantly changes his point of view;
  • The Russian Federation is not going to change the political regime in Ukraine, Ukrainians themselves must decide how to live on;
  • Russia is considering the possibility of using only conventional weapons in Ukraine.
On April 19th, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov announced the beginning of the next phase of the special operation in Ukraine. The claim was made during his interview with India Today TV channel. Earlier, on April 18th, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine announced that the 2nd phase of the Russian operation in the Donbas.
The end of the first phase of the Russian military operation in Ukraine was declared on March 29th by Russian Defence Minister Sergey Shoigu.
“In general, the main tasks of the first stage of the operation have been completed. The combat potential of the Ukrainian Armed Forces has been significantly reduced, which allows us to focus our main attention and efforts on achieving the main goal — the liberation of Donbass.” – Shoigu claimed at the meeting on March 29th.
Sergey Lavrov has recently clarified that the operation in the east of Ukraine is aimed at the complete liberation of the Donetsk and Lugansk republics. He assured that this operation will continue and the next phase of this special operation is beginning.
“And, it seems to me, now there will be an important moment during this special operation,” the minister added.
Lavrov also stressed that the crisis in Ukraine could have been resolved long ago if the President of Ukraine, Vladimir Zelensky, had cooperated and sought to implement the Minsk agreements. However, “the West betrayed Zelensky”, using him us a puppet against Russia.
In its turn, since the very beginning of the military operation, Moscow has proved its readiness to launch the negotiation process and even “made several steps towards” Kiev.
Immediately after the meeting in Istanbul, Moscow changed the “configuration of the military presence in Ukraine,” Lavrov continued.
“We said that since we believe that they have submitted for consideration what can form the basis of the agreement, we have changed the configuration in the Chernihiv and Kiev regions as a gesture of goodwill, however, you know, it was not appreciated, instead there was a provocation immediately staged in Bucha”, — the Foreign Minister noted.
So far, forces of the L/DPR People’s Militias, supported by Russian troops, have made significant progress on the front lines in the Donbass region, but their advance has been practically stopped for at least two weeks. A major redeployment of Russian troops in the Donbass has been completed, and a major offensive against the AFU positions in eastern Ukraine continues. The joint Russian forces are aimed at surrounding the largest grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine deployed in the region. A major battle is now inevitable.

It's difficult to estimate how truthful Aislen is with his story.
I listened to the interview and what seems clear that he is not the sharpest knife in the kitchen draw. It also sounds like he plays on being innocent and naive and trying to make it out that he didn't do any bad stuff really. He makes it out that he didn't really see Azov and the nazis types until this operation started which is hard to believe. Even then he is mainly annoyed that Kiev didn't come to the rescue. Many other gaps in his account of things which I am sure the DPR will enquire about.

Not sure how realistic this prison trade is, as these mercenaries are just expendible cannon food for West.
It sounds as it is up to the DPR and that they are ready to hand him over in exchange for Medvedchuk. I wonder to what degree the Russians have a say in this, but as you mention, that might be going on behind closed doors. It wouldn't make sense to show all your cards.
To the question as to what he would do to atone, he said that if the prison exchange didn't take place, that he would be prepared to work to rebuild the place. Yet, if he was exchanged, then he would just forget about Ukraine and build his family in the UK. It didn't sound as if he would do anything to atone for what he had done to the people of Donbass which would in small measure recompensate for the ills which he had been a part of.

One could imagine that if a prison exchange does take place and he returns to Britain, that he might serve the UK better dead rather than alive. They could assassinate him and then blame Russia with some kind of Scripal type story where some Russian tourist is pinned as in the press as being Putin's assigned assassin. They the papers would go while about how cruel the Russians are and how they killed a man who was honestly exchanged and other such BS. After what we have seen in the last few years, I wouldn't put it past them, but perhaps I have grown a bit cynical.
Whatever the case it's still important to show how Russia and DNR treats their prisoners in contrast to barbaric Nazi militants.
Indeed, a big difference. Even been allowed to speak to journalists and to call home etc.

Last edited:
The White House won't comment on empty threats from Russia after the US sent four planes loaded with weapons to Ukraine over the weekend.

US says won’t comment on ‘empty threats’ from Russia

19 Apr, 2022
Russia reportedly warned of “consequences” if Washington keeps on arming Ukraine

The White House has brushed aside concerns over a formal complaint from Russia, reportedly sent to the US after Washington announced its latest $800-million package of weapons supplies to Ukraine. Press Secretary Jen Psaki appeared to call the message an “empty threat” during her Monday briefing.

Psaki was asked about the warning, in which Moscow reportedly mentioned “unpredictable consequences” of Washington’s continued arming of Ukrainian troops with increasingly sophisticated weapons. The note was reported last week by US media.

“We’re not going to comment. I mean, I’m not going to speculate on empty threats or threats by President [Vladimir] Putin or by Russian leadership,” Psaki told journalists.

She added that US assistance for Ukraine will continue, as promised by US President Joe Biden. Other US officials made statements in the same vein last week.

The letter from Moscow accuses NATO of pressuring Ukraine to abandon negotiations with Russia “in order to continue the bloodshed,” and condemned Washington for encouraging more arms supplies, according to media reports. Neither Washington nor Moscow have confirmed them.

Russia repeatedly warned that the arms shipments being sent by the US and its allies to Ukraine were a destabilizing factor. Convoys could be attacked by the Russian military once they reach Ukrainian soil, Moscow has also said.

According to the Russian government, the support was emboldening Kiev and would only result in continuation of the armed conflict, with casualties piling up and damage to Ukraine increasing correspondingly. Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu assessed on Tuesday that the growing volume of weapons that the US pledged to send to Ukraine indicated that it wanted a fight “to the last Ukrainian”.

Western nations said that the arms supplies were meant to help Ukraine defend itself from Russian “aggression” and to inflict a cost on the Russian troops. Foreign officials have reportedly pressured the Ukrainian government to keep on fighting until they secure necessary concessions from the Kremlin. Moscow repeatedly said it will achieve all its objectives in Ukraine despite the resistance.

Russia attacked the neighboring state in late February, following Ukraine's failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements, first signed in 2014, and Moscow's eventual recognition of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The German and French brokered protocols were designed to give the breakaway regions special status within the Ukrainian state.

The Kremlin has since demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.

US sends four planes of weapons to Ukraine over weekend - White House

19 APR, 2022
This is the assistance from the $800 million package the President had announced earlier

WASHINGTON, April 19. /TASS/. The US sent four planes loaded with weapons to Ukraine over the weekend as part of a new $800 million package of military assistance, one more plane was to arrive on Monday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told a briefing on Monday.

"There were four planes that arrived, of military assistance, over the course of the weekend. Another one is supposed to arrive today, if it hasn’t already," she said adding that this is the assistance from the $800 million package the President had announced earlier.

"So just to give you a sense of our efforts to continue to get more assistance in," she added.

On April 13, US President Joe Biden declared the decision to give Kiev another $800 million in military aid, including 11 Mi-17 helicopters, 200 armored personnel carriers, 18 155-mm howitzers and 40 artillery shells, 300 barrage munitions Switchblade, 500 missiles for Javelin launchers and thousands of other anti-tank systems.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on February 24 that in response to a request by the heads of the Donbass republics he had made a decision to carry out a special military operation in Ukraine, stressing that Moscow had no plans of occupying Ukrainian territories. Western countries responded to the actions of the Russian authorities by slapping sanctions on physical and legal entities.

Back
Top Bottom