Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Buried Bombshell: Tennis World Rocked as FIFTEEN “Fully Vaccinated” Players Unable to Finish Miami Open

1649023988691.png
By J.D. Rucker • Apr. 2, 2022
Tennis fans are upset and the sporting world is reeling after an unprecedented number of players either withdrew or retired from the Miami Open this week. A total of 15 players were unable to finish,including the male and female favorites to win.
According to Free West Media:

The tennis world reacted with shock after favorites Paula Badosa and Jannik Sinner had to retire during the quarterfinals of the Miami Open. Badosa, soon to be the number three in the world, became unwell during her match against Jessica Pegula and left the court in tears.
Badosa, who was comforted by her American opponent, decided to stop after consultation with her physiotherapist. Pegula reached the semifinals of the Miami tennis tournament for the first time in her career after Badosa’s resignation, reported Yahoo Sports.
In the men’s tournament, the Italian phenomenon Jannik Sinner was forced to withdraw. He gave up after 22 minutes in the game against Francisco Cerundolo, the number 103 in the world ranking. “When I served at 3-1 and 30-0, I saw him bend over. It was very strange,” Cerundolo said during an interview. “I hope he’s okay, he’s a great player.”
The 23-year-old Argentinian surprisingly reached the semifinals with his first participation in the master tournament in Miami.

It was the second game in a row that ended prematurely for the tennis fans. Fans reacted with shock to the bizarre tennis day. “What is going on?” someone asked.
Nobody is pointing to the obvious. All of the players must be “fully vaccinated” in order to compete. Just as we’ve noted for several months, most major sports have been hit with “inexplicable” medical conditions popping up in young and otherwise healthy athletes, including our report that three cyclists fell in March alone.
Folks, this is the jab. There is no other viable possibility, especially when we consider how even the CDC and other agencies have acknowledge the Covid “vaccines” cause increases in heart problems for young people, including myocarditis, pericarditis, and heart attacks.
There has never been as much gaslighting and propaganda geared towards covering up the truth than with these injections. Leaders across the country and around the world have so much wrapped into the vaccines, one has to wonder who’s pulling the strings. Some of it is personal; any politician who comes out with the truth about the jabs will be pushed out of office faster than Will Smith’s exit from Hollywood’s elite club. The same is true for journalists. Corporate media is just as invested and possibly even more complicit in spreading the lies.
But it may be worse than that. Like so many things we’ve witnessed over the last three years, there appears to be a coordinated effort to suppress the truth. Pandemic Panic Theater is still in action despite the odd February push by Democrats to lift most face mask and vaccine mandates. There are already talks of 5th and 6th jabs even as the 4th jab gets rolled out in the United States.
Is this all part of The Great Reset agenda? Is it all about control? Depopulation? The answer to all three questions is very likely, “Yes.”
These injections are dangerous. Athletes across the globe are falling. Average people are experiencing horrible adverse reactions. Tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands of people are dying from them. It could even be millions; the data is so obscured. All the while, politicians and corporate media are pretending it all away is if there’s nothing to see here.

At the very least, she should consider having a D-dimer to check her clotting factors.

Here in the US, they are now pushing a second booster for people over 50! I don't think people are lining up for that, but they are probably jabbing the nursing home residents. 😕
I'm sort of wondering how beneficial it would be to close the gate after the horse has bolted...

They're mandating booster shots for all health care workers. Probably every 5 months they'll be forced to get a booster shot or lose their job. No, they're not going to stop until they run out of bodies to use (fill positions). Health Services have become organisations that kill people and commit crimes against humanity.

Where I work, there are a couple of people who are now having health problems. A man in his 40’s got both vaccines when they were available. He was fine for a few months and now he has dangerously high blood pressure. I had asked him if he had blood pressure problems before and he said this is new to him and a shock. It was so high he had to go to the emergency room, and in the following couple of weeks they have kept raising the dose of the medication and his blood pressure is still high. He is definitely worried about this.
Another woman in her 50’s has been all gung ho for the vaccines and of course got both shots. Just last week she woke up with a giant goiter on her neck and it was hard for her to swallow, breathe. Her husband took her to urgent care, and so far, it seems she’s getting a little better. When I asked her what may have caused this she said, “ the doctor said these things just happen.” 🙄
I have a colleague with high blood too. He say it's since he had the covid but I remember he got the first injection as soon it was available. I have to ask ask him if he had the covid before or after the injection to be sure.

I'm very confused about this: HIV tests or AIDs tests? Is there a difference between how these two things are tested? I imagine there would be, or should be. One is a syndrome, the other is a virus. Could one be used as an excuse to test for the other?

It raises more questions for me than answers. For example, if someone "tests positive" for HIV, is it because of a "false positive" generated by parts of the HIV virus being in the Covid shot, or even the original virus? And, if someone tests positive for AIDs, does that mean the syndrome has been caused by the vaccine..... and they don't want anyone to know.... so they come up with an excuse to test people....

There are only hiv-tests which on top are highly doubtful and on the verge of criminal (the rapid tests in particularly) due to that the tests only test for two proteins instead of five.

Also the evaluation is criminal in some countries because the “testresults” are dependent on interpretation; e.g. how much or little you belong to a risk group (people asked questions prior testing). The (vague) test results are being interpret as positive if you belong to a risk group. Also; a positive hiv test in one country can easily turn negative in a different country.

AIDS tests do not exist, because AIDS is not a single disease but an umbrella for many immune deficiency related diseases.

AIDS is a pre-runner to the Covid-19 agenda, no doubt. And it seems they are trying to merge the dark sides from both. Here i am thinking of the detrimental AIDS cocktail treatments AIDS and/or hiv positive people are given. Now imagine the consequences when given to a Covid-19 injection damaged person…

They're mandating booster shots for all health care workers. Probably every 5 months they'll be forced to get a booster shot or lose their job. No, they're not going to stop until they run out of bodies to use (fill positions). Health Services have become organisations that kill people and commit crimes against humanity.
Working in healthcare myself and having to take not one but 2 J&J jabs, I can see the writing on the wall as well. The playbook seems to be "recommending" an additional booster for those over 50, then recommending to all, then mandating it in healthcare/other industries including professional sports. I know that Moderna is working on a combined flu and COVID vaccine. I don't think that they'll get away with every 5-6 months but yearly for sure.

The only thing that will stop this is a real 4D STS plague. Can't help but hope for it because I am so sick of ignorance. Sorry. Getting fed up.

A little local lore:

I stopped by our little country store for some rolling papers. On most occasions there is a young lady working there who we know fairly well. She's in her early 30's, I'm guessing. Left-leaning.

Not this time however. A new person was working the counter. Normally I put the change ($) from my purchase in the local school's art program donation container(state doesn't provide for the arts). This time, as I was doing so, I was surprised to see a picture of the young woman who normally works the counter on the front with a request for donations to aid her and her family.

Upon closer examination I read that she has had a series of strokes that has left her in pretty bad shape. Aparently hearing and speech no longer function. According to the new worker, the doctors think this might have been caused by birth-control pills. 🙄 The story being that she was supposed to take Tylenol with them but didn't. 🙄🙄

My words: "Or the jab". New worker: "yes, that's what many suspect".

Sad.

Information leakage is showing up all over the place. The people on this program obviously feel that they must say how it is and not lie.

Those who are victims of these side-effects are in a very dark place.
When it's on The Footy Show down under you know it's serious! There is no higher authority!

Here's an account of the same story by mainstream news and below is a conversation I had with a friend last night. Unlike me he's a footy fan and knows much more than I. He says they've used 40 players this season alone with many dropping during summer training and they're only 3 games into a 24 game season. If this doesn't awaken Australians then nothing will.

1649617537847.png

Seems like people are getting sick all over the place. Just in the last couple days:

- One sister's toddler has the flu
- another sister's entire family caught COVID (none of them are vaccinated)
- my half-brother's entire family caught COVID (all vaxxed and boosted, his two 8 and 10 year old daughters included; he actually called me on my birthday of all times to badger me into into getting vaxxed)
- a Swedish friend's wife is sick for the second time in two weeks (not vaxxed)
- another Swedish friend's parents down with COVID (both vaxxed & boosted)
- my half-brother's mother developed a sudden melanoma that will require drastic facial surgery (I assume she's vaxxed and boosted, given her age)
- my half-brother's mother-in-law (presumably vaxxed/boosted) suddenly developed a bowel disorder that is either cancer or Crohn's (an autoimmune disease appearing in old age? Hmmm)
- several friends taking rain checks on account of getting sick (all vaxxed and boosted)

When it's on The Footy Show down under you know it's serious! There is no higher authority!

Here's an account of the same story by mainstream news and below is a conversation I had with a friend last night. Unlike me he's a footy fan and knows much more than I. He says they've used 40 players this season alone with many dropping during summer training and they're only 3 games into a 24 game season. If this doesn't awaken Australians then nothing will.

View attachment 57653

Wow !!!!!

Seems like people are getting sick all over the place. Just in the last couple days:

- One sister's toddler has the flu
- another sister's entire family caught COVID (none of them are vaccinated)
- my half-brother's entire family caught COVID (all vaxxed and boosted, his two 8 and 10 year old daughters included; he actually called me on my birthday of all times to badger me into into getting vaxxed)
- a Swedish friend's wife is sick for the second time in two weeks (not vaxxed)
- another Swedish friend's parents down with COVID (both vaxxed & boosted)
- my half-brother's mother developed a sudden melanoma that will require drastic facial surgery (I assume she's vaxxed and boosted, given her age)
- my half-brother's mother-in-law (presumably vaxxed/boosted) suddenly developed a bowel disorder that is either cancer or Crohn's (an autoimmune disease appearing in old age? Hmmm)
- several friends taking rain checks on account of getting sick (all vaxxed and boosted)
Same situation on my side. People are getting sick at the same time regardless of whether they are vaxxed.
My friend, unvaxxed, who has always been in top shape, is now at the hospital fighting for his life (severe lung inflammation). :-(
Is our environment getting even more toxic? Radiation increase? Parasites?

Same situation on my side. People are getting sick at the same time regardless of whether they are vaxxed.
My friend, unvaxxed, who has always been in top shape, is now at the hospital fighting for his life (severe lung inflammation). :-(

I've been sick more often in the last year than I have in the last ten, myself.

A number of things come to mind. Immune systems have gotten lazy due to prolonged isolation. The vaxxed are further damaged by the clotshot. Spike shedding by the vaxxed could be doing a number on the purebloods.

Perfect bioweapon: damages those who take it, and those who take it damage those who don't.

Cycling. 124 withdrawals on the Scheldt GP, what happened?

Three days after the Tour of Flanders, the riders were racing the semi-classic Grand Prix de l'Escaut. Out of 154 starters, only 30 riders finished the race. How to explain this?

Scheldt GP.jpg

Unbelievable! Of the 154 riders lined up at the start of the GP de l'Escaut, this Wednesday, April 6, only 30 crossed the finish line. From the start, a strong wind was present on the roads. The pace was high as the participants covered more than 50 km after the first hour of the race. As a consequence, the peloton quickly split into several pieces because of the borders.
Obviously, it didn't calm down in time. The riders continued to push hard on the pedals, not letting the laggards in. This, combined with the fact that the sprinters, the favorites of the day, were at the front, certainly weighed in the decision of some riders to put their foot down. To make matters worse, it even rained in the last few kilometers. Enough to convince the most resistant.

Only one Frenchman crossed the finish line

As a result, out of the 154 starters, only 30 finished the race. The teams Bardiani, Battre le cyclisme, Bingoal, Course EvoPro, Cyclisme Minerve, Novo Nordisk and Total Énergies even had 0 members to cross the finish line!

Among these 30 finishers, there is only one Frenchman: Julien Morice. The rider from the B & B Hotels team finished in 28th position, nearly four minutes behind the day's winner, Norwegian Alexander Kristoff. The Morbihan native gives his explanation: "Why 124 retirements? For a good part, it was beyond their control. There were several gaps from km 20, with a group of 14 in front and another behind. In front, it never got better. The gap to the peloton grew, and on the final circuit, the gap was too big. The organization stopped the groups behind, because the lead was closing in on the riders at the back."

source: https://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/c...il-passe-db092102-b5cc-11ec-a299-c9106b4183f5

Same here. My daughter vaxxed has had chest infection for over three weeks. Coughing a lot.

My son unvaxxed got a different chest infection with lots of spitting going on and difficulty to sleep laying down because of the excess fluid. It took him a week to get over without medicine, but I never saw him so sick before.

Back
Top Bottom