Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The "virus" from Ukraine will now enter EU. No, it is not Con-19 virus.
This video has already been taken down on some accounts. Apparently Twitter doesn't like violence when involving the "special people".

Get help from Ukraine police station ? Not if you are black apparently. The unseen side of living in some parts of Ukraine.
This girl gets it, " keep waving the blue and yellow flags !!!"

"The Economist" is a mag part owned by Rothschilds. The mag is well know for its messaging through its mag cover.

Last edited:

In the video at ~4:20 she mentions the leaked telephone conversation. I know links to this article have been already posted but I'll put the full article here just in case. I might be getting paranoid.

Ukraine crisis: Transcript of leaked Nuland-Pyatt call

7 February 2014

An apparently bugged phone conversation in which a senior US diplomat disparages the EU over the Ukraine crisis has been posted online. The alleged conversation between Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, appeared on YouTube on Thursday. It is not clearly when the alleged conversation took place.

Here is a transcript, with analysis by BBC diplomatic correspondent Jonathan Marcus:

Warning: This transcript contains swearing.

Voice thought to be Nuland's:
What do you think?

• Jonathan Marcus: At the outset it should be clear that this is a fragment of what may well be a larger phone conversation. But the US has not denied its veracity and has been quick to point a finger at the Russian authorities for being behind its interception and leak.
Voice thought to be Pyatt's: I think we're in play. The Klitschko [Vitaly Klitschko, one of three main opposition leaders] piece is obviously the complicated electron here. Especially the announcement of him as deputy prime minister and you've seen some of my notes on the troubles in the marriage right now so we're trying to get a read really fast on where he is on this stuff. But I think your argument to him, which you'll need to make, I think that's the next phone call you want to set up, is exactly the one you made to Yats [Arseniy Yatseniuk, another opposition leader]. And I'm glad you sort of put him on the spot on where he fits in this scenario. And I'm very glad that he said what he said in response.
  • Jonathan Marcus: The US says that it is working with all sides in the crisis to reach a peaceful solution, noting that "ultimately it is up to the Ukrainian people to decide their future". However this transcript suggests that the US has very clear ideas about what the outcome should be and is striving to achieve these goals. Russian spokesmen have insisted that the US is meddling in Ukraine's affairs - no more than Moscow, the cynic might say - but Washington clearly has its own game-plan. The clear purpose in leaking this conversation is to embarrass Washington and for audiences susceptible to Moscow's message to portray the US as interfering in Ukraine's domestic affairs.
Nuland: Good. I don't think Klitsch should go into the government. I don't think it's necessary, I don't think it's a good idea.

Pyatt: Yeah. I guess... in terms of him not going into the government, just let him stay out and do his political homework and stuff. I'm just thinking in terms of sort of the process moving ahead we want to keep the moderate democrats together. The problem is going to be Tyahnybok [Oleh Tyahnybok, the other opposition leader] and his guys and I'm sure that's part of what [President Viktor] Yanukovych is calculating on all this.

Nuland: [Breaks in] I think Yats is the guy who's got the economic experience, the governing experience. He's the... what he needs is Klitsch and Tyahnybok on the outside. He needs to be talking to them four times a week, you know. I just think Klitsch going in... he's going to be at that level working for Yatseniuk, it's just not going to work.

Pyatt: Yeah, no, I think that's right. OK. Good. Do you want us to set up a call with him as the next step?

Nuland: My understanding from that call - but you tell me - was that the big three were going into their own meeting and that Yats was going to offer in that context a... three-plus-one conversation or three-plus-two with you. Is that not how you understood it?

Pyatt: No. I think... I mean that's what he proposed but I think, just knowing the dynamic that's been with them where Klitschko has been the top dog, he's going to take a while to show up for whatever meeting they've got and he's probably talking to his guys at this point, so I think you reaching out directly to him helps with the personality management among the three and it gives you also a chance to move fast on all this stuff and put us behind it before they all sit down and he explains why he doesn't like it.

Nuland: OK, good. I'm happy. Why don't you reach out to him and see if he wants to talk before or after.

Pyatt: OK, will do. Thanks.

Nuland: OK... one more wrinkle for you Geoff. [A click can be heard] I can't remember if I told you this, or if I only told Washington this, that when I talked to Jeff Feltman [United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs] this morning, he had a new name for the UN guy Robert Serry did I write you that this morning?
  • Jonathan Marcus: An intriguing insight into the foreign policy process with work going on at a number of levels: Various officials attempting to marshal the Ukrainian opposition; efforts to get the UN to play an active role in bolstering a deal; and (as you can see below) the big guns waiting in the wings - US Vice-President Joe Biden clearly being lined up to give private words of encouragement at the appropriate moment.
Pyatt: Yeah I saw that.

Nuland: OK. He's now gotten both Serry and [UN Secretary General] Ban Ki-moon to agree that Serry could come in Monday or Tuesday. So that would be great, I think, to help glue this thing and to have the UN help glue it and, you know, -flick- the EU.

• Jonathan Marcus: Not for the first time in an international crisis, the US expresses frustration at the EU's efforts. Washington and Brussels have not been completely in step during the Ukraine crisis. The EU is divided and to some extent hesitant about picking a fight with Moscow. It certainly cannot win a short-term battle for Ukraine's affections with Moscow - it just does not have the cash inducements available. The EU has sought to play a longer game; banking on its attraction over time. But the US clearly is determined to take a much more activist role.
Pyatt: No, exactly. And I think we've got to do something to make it stick together because you can be pretty sure that if it does start to gain altitude, that the Russians will be working behind the scenes to try to torpedo it. And again the fact that this is out there right now, I'm still trying to figure out in my mind why Yanukovych (garbled) that. In the meantime there's a Party of Regions faction meeting going on right now and I'm sure there's a lively argument going on in that group at this point. But anyway we could land jelly side up on this one if we move fast. So let me work on Klitschko and if you can just keep... we want to try to get somebody with an international personality to come out here and help to midwife this thing. The other issue is some kind of outreach to Yanukovych but we probably regroup on that tomorrow as we see how things start to fall into place.

Nuland: So on that piece Geoff, when I wrote the note [US vice-president's national security adviser Jake] Sullivan's come back to me VFR [direct to me], saying you need [US Vice-President Joe] Biden and I said probably tomorrow for an atta-boy and to get the deets [details] to stick. So Biden's willing.

Pyatt: OK. Great. Thanks.
  • Jonathan Marcus: Overall this is a damaging episode between Washington and Moscow. Nobody really emerges with any credit. The US is clearly much more involved in trying to broker a deal in Ukraine than it publicly lets on. There is some embarrassment too for the Americans given the ease with which their communications were hacked. But is the interception and leaking of communications really the way Russia wants to conduct its foreign policy ? Goodness - after Wikileaks, Edward Snowden and the like could the Russian government be joining the radical apostles of open government? I doubt it. Though given some of the comments from Vladimir Putin's adviser on Ukraine Sergei Glazyev - for example his interview with the Kommersant-Ukraine newspaper the other day - you don't need your own listening station to be clear about Russia's intentions. Russia he said "must interfere in Ukraine" and the authorities there should use force against the demonstrators.
Ukrainian opposition leaders Vitaly Klitschko (L) and Arseny Yatsenyuk (R) meet with U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland (2nd L) in Kiev February 6, 2014.

Image source, Reuters
Image caption,
Ms Nuland and Mr Pyatt (centre) met Ukrainian opposition leaders Vitaly Klitschko (L) and Arseny Yatsenyuk (R) on Thursday

US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland meets President Viktor Yanukovych in Kiev. Photo: 6 February 2014

Image source, AP
Image caption,
She also met President Yanukovych

The consequences of the shelling of the APU of the village of Kazachya Lopan, Kharkiv region.

Ukrainian shells of 152 mm caliber flew into the central square of the village at noon, when people were receiving humanitarian aid from Russia.

4 civilians were killed, at least two were injured. Including a 12-year-old girl - her leg was torn off when she and her grandmother were returning home with a package. Grandma died.

The shells came from the direction of Zolochev, who is under the control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

As Vitaly Ganchev, head of the provisional administration of the liberated districts of the Kharkiv region, said (Харьков Z), all those involved in this crime will be identified and brought to justice.

Video here:

The recent meeting of Zelensky with Polish, Czech and Slovania PM is , according John Helmer, a fake.

If I was to guess I'd say the same. These PM-s don't strike me as willing to sacrifice themselves for a trip that is just a PR stunt in a war zone. They don't look like they have the cojones to do that.

What is interesting is that the Slovak PM did not join in though he was supposed to. The explanation give was,
“The PM consulted with security units regarding this journey and they literally did not recommend it,” the press department of PM Heger replied to Denník N.

I believe this is the real reason. Mar. 2 , 2022
A plane carrying fuel for two Slovak nuclear power plants landed in Slovakia on Tuesday despite the country’s airspace being closed to Russian planes. The economy ministry confirmed that an aircraft of the Volga Dnepr company had carried nuclear fuel.

Russia has Slovakia's cojones in its vise of dependence on a resource.

From the statement of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation:

▪️ Almost 43 thousand people were evacuated from Mariupol during the day;

▪️Over the past 24 hours, another 7,513 civilians of Ukraine and foreigners have applied to Russia with requests for evacuation;

▪️ 6,894 citizens from 21 countries continue to be held hostage by the terrorist battalions of Ukraine;

▪️ Since the beginning of the special military operation in Ukraine, 283,461 people have already been evacuated, including 60,684 children;

▪️Over the past day, 12,230 people, including 2,262 children, have been evacuated from dangerous regions of Ukraine;

▪️ Since March 2, 3,175 tons of humanitarian cargo has been delivered from Russia to Ukraine, 385 humanitarian actions have been carried out;

▪️Russia opened eight humanitarian corridors, Ukraine offered nine more.

RUSSIAN WARPLANES ARE NOW USING GUIDED GLIDE BOMBS TO HIT TARGETS IN UKRAINE​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
Russian Warplanes Are Now Using Guided Glide Bombs To Hit Targets In Ukraine
Smart bombs K08BE (left) and K029BE (right), Source: GNPP Region.
The Russian Aerospace Forces (VKS) have apparently begun to use guided glide bombs to hit high-value military targets in Ukraine.
On March 17, Russian sources shared a photo showing a K029BE guided glide bomb loaded on a warplane of the VKS, most likely a Su-34 fighter bomber, before a combat mission in Ukraine. The letter Z, one of the symbols of the ongoing Russian special military operation in Ukraine was painted on the bomb.

The K029BE, which entered service with the VKS in 2019, was developed by GNPP Region, a subsidiary of the Tactical Missiles Corporation (KTRV).
The smart bomb is guided via an INS [inertial navigation system], aided by a GLONASS satellite guidance system. The 1,525 kg bomb is armed with a 1,010 kg warhead that has a smart fuze with three detonation time-delay modes.
The bomb has a maximum range of 50 kilometers and can be dropped from an altitude of up to 15 kilometers. It has a CEP [circular error probable] of less than 10 meters.
A lighter version of the K029BE dubbed the K08BE also entered service with the VKS in 2019. This version weights 505 kg only with a 390 kg warhead. The K08BE has a range of 40 kilometers and can be dropped from an altitude of 14 kilometers.
The K029BE and K08BE were developed to allow VKS warplanes to engage and defeat high-value and highly-fortified targets from a stand-off distance. The guidance system of the bombs allows the pilots to fire-and-forget.
The use of guided glide bombs like the K029BE and K08BE will lower the losses of the VKS. Russian warplanes armed with these bombs will be able to attack their targets inside Ukraine without entering the range of Ukrainian air defense systems.

Rubizhne, Luhansk region, LPR

They were waiting Russians

My joy has no end. I was waiting for this day, I did not want to go anywhere to see the Russian guys. Do you understand? To hear Russian. He was driven. You understand, there is no Russian language at school. What it is? If you were born in a Russian country, you came here to live, but they forbid you not to teach him. Speak only Ukrainian. Is that right? What country with normal government can confirm that this is correct? Tell me please.

A classic, he is a classic because his words are relevant centuries later. Fyodor Tyutchev said almost 2 centuries ago, but as if today.

The representative of Russia to UNESCO put in place the wailing about the suffering of the Ukrainian people (VIDEO)
16.03.2022 - 18:31

Deputy Permanent Representative of Russia to UNESCO Tatyana Dovgalenko asked uncomfortable questions at the meeting of the organization, putting speakers who were moaning about the suffering of the Ukrainian people in their place, and in the end deprived UNESCO Director General Audre Azule speechless, quoting Fyodor Tyutchev.

"To those who emotionally and eloquently described the suffering of the Ukrainian people, I want to say: yes, it is, yes, these sufferings are terrible. And yes, some of the Ukrainian people have been living in basements and bombings for 8 years. But you've always turned a blind eye to it. And what do you think they are, not people? And the children of Donbass, whose monument is installed on the Alley of Angels in Donetsk, are their lives worthless?"

Dovgalenko finished her speech on the situation around Ukraine, Russophobia and how the world community has not noticed civilian casualties in the Donbas at the hands of Ukrainian nationalists for many years, quoting Fyodor Tyutchev.

""It has long been possible to predict that this rabid hatred, which has been kindled more and more in the West against Russia for thirty years, every year, will break loose someday. This moment has come.

"Russia was simply offered suicide, renunciation of the very basis of its existence, a solemn recognition that it is nothing else in the world, as a wild and ugly phenomenon, as an evil that requires correction,“ Fyodor Ivanovich Tyutchev, April 21, 1854. Thank you.""
https://rusvesna.su/news/1647444676

Классик, он потому и классик, что его слова актуальны спустя века. Федор Тютчев сказал почти 2 века назад, а как будто сегодня.

It has finally moved on from the dead point

On March 17, the Russian Armed Forces provided evacuation of almost 43 thousand people from Mariupol
on March 17, 2022, 21:52

On March 17, the Russian armed forces ensured the safe evacuation of almost 43 thousand people from Mariupol, said the head of the National Defense Control Center of Russia, Colonel-General Mikhail Mizintsev.

"As a result of the humanitarian operation carried out in Mariupol, 42,992 more people have been safely evacuated from the city today. 134 tons of medicines, basic necessities, as well as food, including baby food, have been transferred to the population," he said.

Russia continues a set of measures to evacuate Ukrainian citizens and foreigners to safe areas, as well as restore peaceful life in the territories liberated from nationalists, Mizintsev added.

https://russian.rt.com/ussr/news/97...noborony?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

Last edited:
Herson

In Kherson, a stronghold of Ukrainian nationalists was disguised as a representative office of the Red Cross

The Russian military, checking the building of the Kherson nightclub, discovered a cell of nationalists. The tattooed men and their assistants assured that they were volunteers helping the Red Cross. However, they do not have any documents. As arguments, they wanted to provide a bunch of diapers for the kids, but there wasn’t one either.

But the military found a machine gun, grenades, rubber batons, a baseball bat, helmets and Ukrainian flags in the club building. One of the "volunteers" explained the presence of weapons simply: "I found it."

Herson

In Kherson, a stronghold of Ukrainian nationalists was disguised as a representative office of the Red Cross

The Russian military, checking the building of the Kherson nightclub, discovered a cell of nationalists. The tattooed men and their assistants assured that they were volunteers helping the Red Cross. However, they do not have any documents. As arguments, they wanted to provide a bunch of diapers for the kids, but there wasn’t one either.

But the military found a machine gun, grenades, rubber batons, a baseball bat, helmets and Ukrainian flags in the club building. One of the "volunteers" explained the presence of weapons simply: "I found it."

Where is this information coming from? If it's in the video, it's showing as "unavailable, private" to me.

From Meeting on socioeconomic support for regions

President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin commented on the current international affairs during the meeting on socioeconomic support for regions:

🔸 The Kiev authorities started to implement plans to join NATO. Moreover, the Kiev authorities also announced their intention to have nuclear weapons and delivery hardware.

🔸 Our numerous warnings that such developments posed a direct threat to the security of Russia were rejected with open and cynical arrogance by Ukraine and its US and NATO patrons. In other words, all our diplomatic efforts were fully in vain.

🔸 Encouraged by the United States and other Western countries, Ukraine was purposefully preparing for a scenario of force, a massacre and an ethnic cleansing in Donbass. A massive onslaught on Donbass and later Crimea was just a matter of time. However, our Armed Forces have shattered these plans.

🔸 But what is shocking in its extreme cynicism is not just Kiev’s blatant lies and statements that Russia allegedly launched this missile at Donetsk (they have gone as far as this), but the attitude of the so-called civilised world. The European and American press did not even notice this tragedy in Donetsk, as if nothing happened.

🔸 It was no longer possible to tolerate this outrageous attitude towards the people of Donbass. To put an end to this genocide, Russia recognized the people’s republics of Donbass and signed treaties of friendship and mutual aid with them. Based on these treaties, the republics appealed to Russia for military aid in rebuffing the aggression. We rendered this aid because we simply could not do otherwise. We had no right to act otherwise.

🔸 I would like to emphasise this point and draw your attention to it: if our troops had acted only within the people's republics and helped them liberate their territory, it would not have been a final solution, it would not have led to peace and would not have ultimately removed the threat – to our country, this time to Russia. On the contrary, a new frontline would have been extended around Donbass and its borders, and shelling and provocations would have continued. In other words, this armed conflict would have continued indefinitely. It would have been fueled by the revanchist hysteria of the Kiev regime, as NATO deployed its military infrastructure faster and more aggressively. In this case, we would have been faced with the fact that the attack, the offensive weapons of the alliance were already at our borders.

🔸 To reiterate, the entire planet is now paying for the West’s ambitions and the West’s attempts to maintain its elusive dominance by any means possible.

Slogans from Nazi collaborators ring out at peace demonstrations in Germany​

16 mar 2022 9:30 p.m

The greetings and slogans of Ukrainian nationalists are getting louder and louder at peace demonstrations in Germany. Their historical background goes back to Hitler's collaborators in World War II. Does Germany know what it's shouting at?

00:37

00:37

© alternatio.org / YouTube
Since the start of the Russian military operation in Ukraine, the German peace movement has experienced an upswing and a mass influx that it has not known for almost two decades - if not longer.
But do the demonstrators know in any case who they are demonstrating with for peace and what slogans are being yelled and some Germans - knowingly or unknowingly - adopting them?
This video shows a pro-Ukrainian peace rally on the market in Leipzig. On the left you can see the venerable Old Town Hall, which last heard radical right-wing and National Socialist slogans almost 80 years ago. Leipzig prides itself on being an anti-fascist city, and every right-wing attempt to demonstrate in the city otherwise provokes counter-protests and sit-ins by thousands.
But what are the demonstrators chanting in this video? We translated it:
" Glory to Ukraine!" - "Glory to the heroes!"
"Glory to Ukraine!" - "Glory to the heroes!"
"Glory to Ukraine!" - "Glory to the heroes!"
"Glory to the nation!" - "Death to the enemies!"
"Glory to the nation!" - "Death to the enemies!"
"Glory to the nation!" - "Death to the enemies!
"
The two following chants contain obscene insults to Putin and a Russian warship. They are relatively young and historically unbiased.
Ukraine: TV presenter quotes Eichmann and calls for killing Russian children

Ukraine: TV presenter quotes Eichmann and calls for killing Russian children
However, the two slogans translated above are historically loaded - and how! The two quoted are usually followed by a third slogan in the chants of the Ukrainian nationalists, which the people of Leipzig were spared in this video. The connection to the Second World War and Hitler's West Ukrainian followers, to whose tradition the Ukrainian state and large parts of Ukrainian society have placed themselves after the Euromaidan victory, would then be too obvious.
The third slogan is: "Ukraine - above all!" And yes, this is the exact equivalent of "Deutschland uber alles", just like the first two as the Ukrainian equivalent of the German "Sieg heil!" and similar National Socialist greetings.
You mean this is "Russian propaganda"? Then we let historical documents do the talking. These are the decisions of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (Bandera wing) taken at their congress in April 1941, two months before the German invasion of the Soviet Union, in German-occupied Kraków:
6231fba148fbef6062571d54.PNG

The resolutions can be downloaded from the web archive here.
The third point in Chapter 4 of the Resolutions reads:
" The salute of the organization has the form of raising the outstretched right hand diagonally to the right above head height. The words of the full salute are obligatory: "Glory to Ukraine" and in response "Glory to Heroes". The abbreviation "Glory" is allowed - "Glory "
If someone wants to try to imitate the physical part of the mandatory salute laid down in these resolutions, please do not do so in public: In Germany this is a punishable offense.
The organization of the Ukrainian nationalists followed the German troops into the territory of Soviet Ukraine in 1941 and took part in numerous massacres of Jews, Russians and communists there. At times they fell out with the German occupiers, whose plans for an independent Ukraine, to Alfred Rosenberg's dismay, did not feature.
Kyiv: Prominent members of the opposition disappear without a trace

Kyiv: Prominent members of the opposition disappear without a trace
But even while Stepan Bandera was imprisoned in relatively comfortable conditions in the cell block in Sachsenhausen (he was released in September 1944 and willingly returned to Hitler's service), almost all Ukrainian nationalists served German National Socialism, which they also regarded as a model for the future Ukraine declared. The collaboration took different forms: as a local police force, as a member of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), as a member of the Waffen-SS Division "Galicia". What they all had in common was that they shot the Red Army in the back while it was on its way to liberate Auschwitz.
Since 1991, these and other nationalist slogans have been heard louder and louder in Ukraine. After the Euromaidan victory, they became state doctrine and, in some cases, official salutes of the Ukrainian army. And now they have arrived in Germany. Not only in Leipzig.
No one should say they didn't know.
More on the topic - omnipotence of the "activists" in Ukraine: hard-fought trials against right-wing extremist murder suspects

Back
Top Bottom