Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I posted this clip of this guy on the tchat of my company and my colleague was doubtful about, and on the twitter link some comments are also saying it's false, so i searched a little bit.

I explain how i found the following, this is useful to know and can be handy for some here in the future :
I quickly found the official website of the TV channel (here's the link) and first searched on the name of the journalist (Sharafmal) but it returned nothing.
So i used google and searched for the keyword "Sharafmal" but asking google to focus just on their website, the exact line enterred in google is "Sharafmal site:https://24tv.ua" and it gave 1 results which is the following article in ukrainian, dated of 2 days before (15/3/22) :

The traduction of the title of the article is :
The pain of loss spoke to me - the host of Channel 24 apologized for harsh statements about the Russians

So, it's not a fake russian disinfo ! :)

For all who wants to have actual information about the Special Operation in Ukraine and in the world.
Telegram-channel with photos, videos and information from the fronts. That channel is in Russian, but descriptions are short and correctly translated via Google Translate.

I could translate from Russian, if anybody ask with link to video.
Thanks for all!

WAR IN UKRAINE DAY 21: TWO MAIN UKRAINIAN STRONGHOLDS CLOSE TO FALL​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
War In Ukraine Day 21: Two Main Ukrainian Strongholds Close To Fall
Illustrative Image
The 21st day of the military operations in Ukraine was marked by significant successes of the joint forces of the Russian Federation, the DPR and the LPR.
Fierce street fighting continues in Mariupol. During the day, DPR forces significantly advanced deep into the city. Russian and LPR forces advance in the main offensive direction aiming at splitting the defending units of the AFU into two parts. There are some obvious signs of the collapse of the defense and the loss of the general command of the defending units of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Click to see full-size image
The fighting has already approached the Azovstal Metallurgical Plant. The DPR troops have advanced from the west deep into the city. The enemy seeks to slow down their advance. It is reported that some DPR and Russian units deployed in the area suffer from a shortage of heavy weapons. For example, units from the Russian Republic of Chechnya, arrived only with light weapons and lightly armored vehicles.
It is expected that at night, new decisive attempts aimed at splitting the UAF grouping in Mariupol will be made. It is now obvious to the defending side that the deblocking of the city by the UAF grouping in Donbass is no longer possible. Some AFU servicemen are leaving their units in Mariupol and surrender to the DPR soldiers.

Around lunchtime on March 16, it was reported that nationalists from the UAF Azov battalion were preparing a provocation in the building of the Drama Theater in Mariupol. According to a one of the deserted members of Azov, Ukrainian militants established the headquarter in the basement of the Mariupol Drama Theater, and the theater hall was full of civilians, who were guarded by 12 Azov militants, so that they would not run away. The building should be blown up, and horrific images with numerous civilian casualties should be provided to the Western media, accusing Russia of an airstrike.

Later, by the evening of March 16, the reports were confirmed. Reports that the Russian army had allegedly struck at the Mariupol Drama Theater was spread in Ukrainian social media. There were about 1,000 civilians inside. The Ukrainian version was immediately picked up by the US media.

On the other hand, the information that the Azov headquarters moved from the building of the Drama Theater this afternoon was confirmed by various sources. The version about the alleged Russian airstrike looks implausible, since heavy street battles continue near the building. Such airstrikes by the Russian Aerospace Forces (VKS) are impossible without the risk of hitting their own servicemen.

Unfortunately, eyewitnesses from the area are confirming that the building was blown up. Refugees from Mariupol confirm that the Drama Theater was blown up by Azov fighters. A woman who evacuated with her children from Mariupol reported that neo-Nazis blew up thee Drama Theater before they retreated.
“Leaving, they smashed the Drama Theater, just leaving, simply, people were brought to us with shrapnel wounds, and that’s it,” a local resident said.
As the city passes under the DPR control, the situation will certainly become clearer.
A hysterical information campaign with calls to unblock Mariupol in order to allow nationalist units to leave the city continues.

The DPR units, developing an offensive to the southwest of Gorlovka, took control over the settlements of Mikhaylovka, Stavki, Vasilevka and street fighting continues in the large settlement of Verkhnetoretskoye.
To the south of Donetsk, in the area of Dokuchaevsk, the DPR army occupied the settlements of Stepnoye and Taramchuk. The front lines are steadily pushed away from Dokuchaevsk.
The DPR units are fighting for the control over the settlement of Maryinka. They advanced 2 kilometers more in this area. The AFU continue their attempts to stay in the south of the Marinka-Kurakhovo highway and provide stubborn resistance. Progress in this direction has slowed down. Ugledar is under the control of the AFU, while the withdrawal of some Ukrainian units from the city was noted. Along the E50 highway, supply of weapons and ammunition reinforcement for the defending grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine continues from the city of Dnipro.
Clashes near Avdiivka continued throughout the day, with no advances by any side.

In the area of the Severodonetsk-Lisichansk, the LPR grouping, continuing successful offensive actions, is fighting on the north-western, north-eastern and eastern outskirts of the city of Severodonetsk. Direct attacks on Lisichansk have not yet been noted.
Fighting continues in the area of Popasnaya.
In the Izyum—Balakleya region, fighting continues on the southern bank of the Donets River and in the southern districts of Izyum. The city was significantly damaged. The AFU destroyed some of the bridges and are preparing to withdraw to the Slavyansk-Kramatorsk agglomeration, where they plan to continue long-term resistance.
There is an accumulation of forces in the area of Pavlograd for a possible counterattack like the previous unsuccessful attempt to attack the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation near Balakleya.
In the Kharkov area, the front lines did not change. At the same time, the units of the Russian Federation successfully solved the task of suppressing the AFU artillery on the northeastern approaches to the city.
In the afternoon of March 16, the positions of the AFU artillery in Shishkovka were hit, as a result the fire from the Ukrainian positions did not resume.
Earlier, the artillery fire of the Russian Army destroyed the AFU firing positions in Northern and Eastern Saltovka. The AFU fire from these positions stopped. The intensity of fire from Velikaya Danilovka decreased to 1-2 volleys in the afternoon.
A mass evacuation of the population began from the city of Kharkov. It is reported that more than 30,000 residents left the city on March 16.
Another facility linked to the US programs on the development of the potentially dangerous strains and research of pathogens of potentially dangerous diseases was discovered near Kharkov. In the forest near the locality of Merefa, at coordinates 49.797476, 36.086781, two buildings of a camouflaged bio-laboratory can be seen.

Near Kiev, the AFU counter offensive on Gostomel and Bucha turned out to be virtual. By the afternoon, the Armed Forces of Ukraine were forced to admit that Gostomel is being held by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Due to the ongoing fighting and artillery shelling, Gostomel, Bucha and Irpen are suffering significant damage. The Russian paratroopers managed to force the Irpen River, gain a foothold on the eastern shore. The expansion of the bridgehead is planned.
As a result of the shelling of Kherson airport by Ukrainian forces, which took place on March 15, 3 helicopters of the Ministry of Defense and several tankers were destroyed in the parking lot.

In the area of Nikolaev there are clashes to the north of the city. The AFU attack in the direction of the Kakhovskaya HPP was repulsed. In Nikolaev, the UAF suffered significant losses, mainly as a result of the strikes of the Russian Aerospace Forces and MLRS.
The administration of the Mykolaiv region informed that there were battles in the center of the region.
In Odessa, the situation remains stable. The ships of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation after the shelling of the coastal fortifications of the AFU moved away from the shore.

The corvette of the Black Sea Fleet “Vasily Bykov”, which was “sunk” by the Ukrainian media, returned unharmed to the port of Sevastopol. “Vasily Bykov” reached the harbor of Sevastopol on March 16. No visible damage was noted. In the lists of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the ship is still listed as “sunk”.

On March 16, there were reports that Russian servicemen allegedly shot a queue of local residents in the store in Chernihiv. At the same time, all units of the Russian Armed Forces are located outside the city, blocking roads, and they are not conducting any offensive actions on the city. This information is confirmed by both sides of the conflict. Accordingly, if the shooting took place, it was likely the result of uncontrolled distribution of weapons to civilians.
The 21st day of the war in Ukraine has indicated that the forces of the waring sides are proportionally depleted. Having tactical successes, the Russian army and the L/DPR are forced to focus on the most important sectors of the front, in the Mariupol direction and in the area of the cities of Severodonetsk and Lisichansk. In other sectors of the front, the Russian Army actively used artillery and aviation to suppress firing positions and fortifications of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. For their part, the AFU units have demonstrated that they are close to exhausting their defensive potential. Offensive actions of Kiev forces are apparently possible only in the area of Nikolaev and to carry out a potential breakthrough to the West from the eastern front lines, where their main grouping is under threat of operational encirclement. Each side solves the lack of forces and means in its own way. Russia is pulling up additional units from its central regions. Ukraine is forcing the mobilization of civilians and receives a large number of weapons from NATO countries.

Documents in *.rar format of project P-781, which was associated with the study of bats in military biological laboratories in Ukraine.

The objectives of the project are to assess the role of bats as a natural reservoir for pathogens of relevance to human and animal health in Ukraine and Georgia. Studying the factors that can influence the accumulation of pathogens in bat populations and how these general changes can lead to the emergence of diseases in humans and domestic animals. Build capacity to establish a robust surveillance system (no active bat research has been conducted in Ukraine) that can help detect, prevent and predict disease occurrence in the region. The project will aim to identify and define the geographic range of viral (coronaviruses, filoviruses, paramyxoviruses, orthomyxoviruses, lysaviruses) and bacterial (brucellosis, leptospirosis, distemper) agents circulating in bat populations, as well as to determine their evolutionary relationships with pathogens of importance to human and animal health, and their relationship with various environmental factors.

Many days Azov do not let the thousands civilians out of the city and keep them as human shields in Mariupol. Video and my translate from people, who could come out.

Video from Mariupol

-- A 16 year old girl died. My friend's son's mother, right in front of us, the house collapsed and burned down.

-- What girl died?

-- Do not know...

-- Yes, so many girls died here, corpses are lying around the streets.

-- These funnels are everywhere. When will this all end already?

-- I know they are already buried right in the yards.

-- They lie covered, no one buries. Lying covered in blankets...

-- There is already nothing to eat from the 2nd, no electricity, no gas, -10 on the street.

-- Tell me, please, are they buried in the yards?

-- Yes, near the houses, covered. But in the private sector, I saw where they live, they bury them there.

-- Did the Ukrainian military somehow help you, give you a green corridor?

-- In fact, no one gave anything at all. We are in basements. Azov, bitch! People were leaving - "Azov" shot, pi * aces, sa! He shot columns of civilians who tried to go to Volodarsk - they shot buses!" Civilians who escaped from Mariupol talk about the horrors they had to endure during the city battles. According to them, there are many dead civilians in the city, who have no one to bury. Radicals from the Ukrainian "Azov Regiment" repeatedly disrupted the evacuation of civilians, shooting those who tried to leave the city.

Ukraine diplomats on the run as Putin purges the Nazi backed Ukrainian oligarchy.

1647525193608.jpeg

1647525397830.jpeg

Tucker hammers Republican Neocon (an ex Cuban political asylum refuge) of what would be the consequences of her War talk against Putin.

1647525588814.jpeg

1647526085096.jpeg

1647526275357.jpeg

Ukraine anti Russian volunteers quicky realize they have been had, and are threated with death by the Ukrainian Army.

1647526628599.jpeg

Last edited:
A few news channels in Telegram on the different languages:

The Western media is saturated with Russophobic propaganda and double standards in favor of the United States. Many Europeans want to know the truth, including about the situation in the Donbass and the reasons, as well as the course of the special military operation by the Russian army on the territory of Ukraine. There are several telegram channels that publish news in different European languages:

- in Italian: RangeloniNews
- in Polish: Dawid Hudziec
- in French: Донбасс-Франция - Donbass-France
- in English: Chronicles Of The Conflict

These channels are run by different people with their own vision of what is happening. Please subscribe and share this information with your foreign acquaintances who are interested in what is happening and are looking for the truth.

Wise speach from Putin, He talk about self-purification of the society

Be careful, the guy who shared it is kinda strange and seemingly equates Putin with fascism and other nonsense.

Having said that, it looks like part of the speech Putin gave above can soon be found on the Kremlin website as a full transcript (it is not finished yet):

When Putin gave his speech at the UNGA in NYC the day before Russia launched anti-terrorist operations in Syria, the opening post on this thread said: "Putin is giving it to the USA with both barrels."

That was just him saying to the Western Powers, "Do you realise what you have done?" regarding their unleashing of ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

The above, by comparison, is Putin firing S-550s, Zircons, Kalibrs, warheads, and Kinzhals all at once!!! 🔥

Mind you, it's directed at rich Russian 'traitors', not Westerners. Although, it could also be read as Putin castigating the entire 'internationalist' mindset of 'urbane', liberal, cosmopolitan, 'globalist', elites and middle-class, located primarily in the 'global archipelago' of 'post-national, Western monoculture' city-states.

I haven't seen someone whup up on pathocrats and "treacherous scum" like that since Ghengis Khan scorched half the world while telling local elites, "If you behave, you live and prosper. If you don't, you die."

Depending on your 'orientation' or worldview, you'll read this as 'fascism', as the above tweeter did, or you'll agree with Putin that it's high time someone set these 'wayward nobles' straight.

Here's another iteration of that part of Putin's latest TV speech:

That's a great speech! Putin has a very objective understanding and awareness of reality, and can read the West's actions like an open book.

I haven't watched the videos yet, just what has been posted so far in the link above, but I think it's good to have the entire transcript saved here on our forum. I will post the rest when it becomes available:

Edit: It's all there now.

His speech moved me deeply. If only all leaders were like Putin, our Earth would be Heaven :cry:

Yes, it is another historic speech of Putin IMO. It has become apparent over the years that Putin and company (step by step) talked more frank/direct about what is going on. It seems to me that this trend continues here and that Putin just shedded another layer here, by speaking frankly. I strongly suspect that the situation in Ukraine and the decoupling of russia from the „glorious west“ will allow Putin to speak the truth even more frankly in the coming months/years. He can speak more openly now thuw I think there is more to come.

Here is the full speech (as far as I can see with the original translation of the kremlin):

And here are the two previous historic speeches (also, as far as I can see with the original translations of the kremlin):

Edit: If YouTube says the videos are not available, you can click the YouTube link in the video-mask and view it on YouTube.

Last edited:
Articles like this will only serve to entice more people to go and fight (imo).

Scots parents return from holiday to find son is at war in Ukraine​

The parents of Scottish garage owner Adam Ennis were on holiday when he decided to pick up arms and fight alongside the Ukrainian Army.

During the liberation of the settlement of Marinka from Ukrainian militants, the stronghold of the 1st mechanized battalion of the 54th brigade was destroyed, during the inspection of which samples of foreign weapons were found - NLAW, SMAW grenade launchers, AN / TPQ-48 radar, as well as personal belongings of American instructors who directly took part in the hostilities on the side of the Ukrainian national battalions

In a backpack next to the remains of one of the militants, a Tennessee US flag was found, as well as other items that made it possible to identify the dead as: Captain Michael Hawker (Cpt. Michael Hawker), Lieutenant Logan Shrum (Lt. Logan Shrum) and Lieutenant Cruz Toblin ( Lt. Cruz Tomblin), who came to Ukraine to kill civilians in Donbass in 2018

Back
Top Bottom