Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

And would you put your hopes on her if she wasn't mentioned on the WEF site?
No.
I have watched the Show in the US of A for way too long to be fooled by this. Yes, not a very positive position but that is how I see the state of the United States of Satan. To be honest, I simply do not see from where to expect something positive in the US. Trump ? I think not. So who ? To be honest I have no clue. Even collapse is not something to pin ones hopes on.

Since JFK was taken down it looks like the US has been fully captured by people who are simply enemies of humanity. The politicians are simply puppets to make things look normal, as the train that we are on called the State is completely out of the control of the voter.

The voters were picking people like this. Even if it wasn't him the end result , IMHO, would have been the same, as only the ones with "the right stuff" get to be the President.

1647448664423.png

Obama said a lot of wonderful things and what become of that. Nothing good.

Obama talks, Putin acts.

In 2015, when he intervened in Syria, he saved an entire nation and possibly more from a U.S.-backed massacre by jihadists. Do you think this was part of the globalists' plan? Now, he destroying their neo-Nazi proxies in Ukraine.

The Empire spreads chaos, Russia puts out the fires.

From Intel Slava Z Telegram channel:

Statement of the Russian Ministry of Defense on the special operation in Ukraine. The main thing:

▫️The RF Armed Forces disabled communication, reconnaissance, relaying and switching centers in Vinnitsa with a long-range high-precision weapon strike;
▫️The SBU, with the support of Western countries, is preparing a provocation in Ukraine using toxic substances to blame Russia;
▫️ there are no chemical munitions in the units of the RF Armed Forces involved in a special military operation;
Russian aviation and air defense shot down one Mi-24 helicopter of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and six drones during the day;
The Russian Federation, unlike the United States, has fulfilled its international obligations by completely destroying all stockpiles of chemical weapons;
▫️operational-tactical, army and unmanned aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces destroyed 34 military facilities of Ukraine in a day;
▫️video footage of civilians who died in Chernihiv, who were allegedly shot by Russian servicemen, is another production by the SBU;
The RF Armed Forces have captured a detailed map of the territory of Ukraine with facilities where poisonous substances are stored.

I wonder what these politicians are smoking, because their ideas are suicidal. But they do look serious looking at that map. Maybe they are there to help in the war campaign or trying to figure out how to get out of Ukraine alive.

1647450459155.png

Poland has called for a NATO "peacekeeping mission" to support Ukraine in the war against Russia. "This mission cannot be an unarmed mission," the PAP news agency quoted Polish Deputy Prime Minister Jaroslaw Kaczynski, who traveled to Kyiv on Tuesday with the heads of government of Poland, Slovenia and the Czech Republic. "You must try to provide humanitarian and peaceful aid in Ukraine."

The head of the ruling conservative party in Poland reiterated: "I think we need a peacekeeping mission from NATO or possibly a broader international structure." This should be “protected by the armed forces” and “be able to defend itself”. It should also "act on Ukrainian territory" "with the consent of the Ukrainian president and the Ukrainian government".

I can't take this seriously, though I know many people will. ;-)

The reality is this, unless these are Putin's agents.

No.
I have watched the Show in the US of A for way too long to be fooled by this. Yes, not a very positive position but that is how I see the state of the United States of Satan. To be honest, I simply do not see from where to expect something positive in the US. Trump ? I think not. So who ? To be honest I have no clue. Even collapse is not something to pin ones hopes on.

Since JFK was taken down it looks like the US has been fully captured by people who are simply enemies of humanity. The politicians are simply puppets to make things look normal, as the train that we are on called the State is completely out of the control of the voter.

The voters were picking people like this. Even if it wasn't him the end result , IMHO, would have been the same, as only the ones with "the right stuff" get to be the President.
The states will be reformatted under the new principle of resource consumption, consumption will be reduced, with Trump smoothly, with Biden through the civil revolution quickly. The supreme predictor of the USSR spoke about this, the work of which is continued by FKT Altai.
The United States consumes an exorbitant amount of resources compared to its population, the planet cannot withstand such a parasitic attitude, and there are 2 ways out - either minus the planet or reformatting the United States.
You know about the analytics of the concept of public safety and quite a general theory of management.
I recommend, but in Russian, mb you can use the titles in English.

OK, I know this is not the central topic but CFR and what is happening in Ukraine does fit.

I was reading someone's comment on ZH now which brought back something I read some time ago. It is summarized here.

Any one of the reasons I brought up should be enough to get someone to think twice about supporting Gabbard, but the fact that she is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is particularly damning for anyone who has ever considered themselves a truth-seeker or conspiracy researcher.

Again, the same thing WEF did (took her off the web site) so did CFR back in 2019.
You just can't make this stuff up, scripted to the end.

Sorry folks. Sounds nice but I am not buying it. Central casting is banking on her "women+former military+"change you can believe in" PR memes".
No Thanks.

This is only found on Wayback Machine as Tulsi took it down.

1647452216620.png

Last edited:
I thought it was interesting how even Westerners seem to have some kind of intuition that Putin is one of a kind.

Yes, and there are also Russians who think and stand out for what they say and the way they repeat the same distorted side of their own history no matter what country they are from, as if they were Westerners. The collinearity is quite distant:

(Putin) He has succeeded in building a concept of "we".

All these factors have contributed to restoring the pride of a people that, at the beginning of the new millennium, was suffering from a serious identity crisis. "We finally realized that we are not a European country but a civilization of our own, very different from Europe. And Putin made that very clear: he explained it to the people."

If there is something that stands out in Putin, it is that he has never nurtured hatred among his people, hatred between classes, hatred for thinking differently, for religion, and so on. And that is something that in one way or another, is perceived by those who want to live that way, without hatred. And those who want hatred and envy and division to conquer, well, let them stay out of its borders.

I am sick and tired of listening to politicians in my country how they feed division among the people, how they show social resentment.

A leader for the "Russian soul", I would say, is a leader for those who have a soul.

Cargo workers at an airport in Italy have blown the whistle on US 'humanitarian aid' (actually, weapons) being shipped to Ukraine:

Humanitarian flights for Ukraine loaded with weapons, protesting airport workers claim

RT.com - 15 Mar 2022

One of Italy’s largest trade unions has called for a protest outside the Pisa airport on Saturday, after receiving a tip from some employees that Ukraine relief flights were transporting weapons and ammunition, not food and medicine.

Several workers at the Galileo Galilei airport refused to load one of the cargo flights advertised as carrying humanitarian aid to Ukraine. The crates did not contain food and medication but weapons, ammunition and explosives instead, the Unione Sindacale di Base (USB) said in a statement on Monday evening.

“We strongly denounce this outright falsification, which cynically uses ‘humanitarian’ aid as cover to fuel the war in Ukraine,” the USB said.

The union said the workers refused to load the military supplies as that would lead to the deaths of their colleagues in Ukraine – namely, those working at the bases targeted by Russian missile strikes, where the weapons processed through US and NATO bases in Poland get delivered.

What I get is that Hi_Henry is doing his best pessimistic Eyore impression. Instead of imagining anger that may not be there, imagine that low droopy resigned sounding voice as Pooh and Tigger look on waiting to respond with something more philosophical (Pooh) and upbeat (Tigger).

Somehow patience is needed. It’s a slo mo train wreck. Why hit fast forward? Breathe. There are still opportunities for tremendous growth as the train teeters around the rickety trellis, lurching but not yet going off the cliff as we look on.

OK, I know this is not the central topic but CFR and what is happening in Ukraine does fit.

I was reading someone's comment on ZH now which brought back something I read some time ago. It is summarized here.

Again, the same thing WEF did (took her off the web site) so did CFR back in 2019.
You just can't make this stuff up, scripted to the end.

Sorry folks. Sounds nice but I am not buying it. Central casting is banking on her "women+former military+"change you can believe in" PR memes".
No Thanks.

This is only found on Wayback Machine as Tulsi took it down.

View attachment 56675
@Hi_Henry. You seem to have a deep-seated hostility towards Tulsi Gabbard, and you're trying to justify it by looking for articles or anything that portrays her as some sort of PTB agent of deception
You don't go against the approved Narrative, ie speak the truth, if you're an agent of deception. She is who she says she is because it's backed up by mountains of evidence. She wants the best for people, not only in the US, but people everywhere.
One could also get the impression that you're trying to sow discord and division

Last edited:
@Hi_Henry. You seem to have a deep-seated hostility towards Tulsi Gabbard, and you're trying to justify it by looking for articles or anything that portrays her as some sort of PTB agent of deception
You don't go against the approved Narrative, ie speak the truth, if you're an agent of deception. She is who she says she is because it's backed up by mountains of evidence. She wants the best for people, not only in the US, but people everywhere.
One could also get the impression that you're trying to sow discord and division
Well, I do remember that Tulsi did vote for Trump's impeachment and that she endorsed Joe Biden after she dropped out of the presidential race. That doesn't make her a 'traitor' or complete 'sell out' in my books, but it does imply that she's maybe not that independent and anti-establishment that some might think.

Back
Top Bottom