Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

'Wars are won by people who show up': Foreign fighters head to Ukraine​

So let me get this straight, foreign governments won't send any of their trained and properly equipped military to Ukraine but will allow and encourage any unskilled/untrained people who want to fight, to go? :huh:
I think it will come to the Russians to fight with an army of psychopaths who will go there as on a "safari".

In general, watching what is going on around me, I draw the conclusion that people have gone crazy. I wonder which celestial bodies created this tension by approaching each other, which is now being discharged.

I'm a visual person, so I like to attach this SOTT World View for SOTT readers (filtered by FitS section in last 1 year). And that's ONLY what was caught on cameras!!!
Oh wow I never realised you could look that up on SOTT. I just saw how to do it. I do see the daily posts of incoming and it has certainly gotten very busy but to see the annual visual is quite stunning! Thanks for the nudge Mari

I expect one of Putin's objectives here was to further undermine Nato and the broader EU. But it appears to have had the opposite effect.
Once he rattled his rhetorical nuclear saber, things really moved quickly and EU nations closed ranks (even Germany). And the Swiss stepped off of their long standing neutrality as well and took a side which is astonishing. Putin essentially re-unified NATO and EU with his actions here, as he got more blustery and amped up the rhetoric, this time EU took him seriously.

This claim is seen a lot in the Western media, but it exposes a misunderstanding about the situation that really goes to the heart of the problem. Putin has never said that he wanted to undermine NATO in these terms, and his actions do not support that claim. He has been very clear that his problem with NATO is its presence on Russia's borders. If the fact that he has that problem and acts to solve it leads to some kind of undermining of NATO, that does not mean that that was his intention.

In any case, that's not even the point that we see being made. The point is that Putin is "so stupid" that he is achieving the opposite of what he intended. But since he didn't intend to undermine NATO, he can't be accused of being "stupid" in, supposedly, unifying it more.

The reality here is that the US is NATO. The US feared the 'undermining' of NATO through a manifestation of a natural order on the Eurasian continent, where Europeans countries become increasingly connected in many ways to their large neighbors further East, potentially leaving the US relatively isolated and impotent on the other side of the Atlantic. This scenario is one of the US elite's 'nightmares' and something they have strenuously fought to prevent ever becoming a reality.

Not even the 'exceptional nation' can, however, forestall reality indefinitely, although they can create a lot of chaos in trying to do so.

Basically, the US deliberately created the conditions where they knew Russia would be forced to intervene in Ukraine to protect its security, and as a result, NATO unity would be strengthened, at least temporarily, in opposition to Russia.

So the bogus narrative is: Putin wants to undermine NATO but is achieving the opposite.

The reality is: The US justifiably feared the weakening and breaking up of NATO, and conspired to push Russia to invade Ukraine in order to reinforce NATO unity.

Ukraine supposedly applied for EU membership

And someone (I can't remember who) in the EU said "this won't happen in just a few months". Of course, in a few months, there will likely be a new country called the Federal Republic of Ukraine, which won't be very interested in joining the EU.

As I was just saying to someone, about 90% of the 'news' coming out of Western media and govt. is 100% bogus and can and should, after noting it, be immediately consigned to the trash can. It's all 'sound and fury, signifying nothing'. The only useful thing to pay attention to is what is happening in Ukraine and where it will end up. The US, Europe, NATO etc. etc. will do basically nothing except shout and scream. So we can safely dismiss their increasingly histrionic statements.

And someone (I can't remember who) in the EU said "this won't happen in just a few months". Of course, in a few months, there will likely be a new country called the Federal Republic of Ukraine, which won't be very interested in joining the EU.
Yeah that is good news, looking forward to it!

But first, the drama increases.

Seems the SS in WW2 had "Got mit uns" (god with us) on their belt, the church is dumb still:

Church service dedicated to Ukraine: "Putin is a sadistically sick man"

February 27, 2022, 8:05 PM - By AT5/NH Amsterdam

In the Sint Nicolaaskerk on the Prins Hendrikkade it was a different Sunday than usual. The theme of the service was the war in Ukraine. There was prayer and visitors could light candles for the people in Ukraine.

Dozens of people were present in the church today to show solidarity with Ukrainians. An Amsterdamian with Polish nationality believes it is necessary to support Ukraine: "People should show solidarity and say stop because Putin is a sick man, a sadistic sick man."

Emiel de Sévrèn Jacquet, the consul of Ukraine, was also there. He also thinks it is important to show solidarity: "The prayers are also heard in Ukraine. They often feel that they are a bit on their own, but such the worldwide support, that just helps enormously."

Deputy Mayor Rutger Groot Wassink also attended the service: "As Amsterdam we can only show solidarity with Ukraine. I think we should do what we can do, for example if people flee here think about what we can do to accommodate them."

The consul speaks to people from Ukraine every day: "Yesterday I spoke to an employee of ours who looks out the window and just sees a missile flying into an apartment building, where families live." Documentary filmmaker Roy Dames is also in close contact with residents of Ukraine: "People are walking down the street dazed, they are in shock."

"Don't be afraid and just send troops. Freedom is at stake"
Roy Dames, documentary filmmaker

The Polish woman worries about her motherland: "I am afraid because Putin will continue after Ukraine. And the next victim could also be Poland."' De Sévrèn Jacquet also thinks Putin will not stop at Ukraine: "If Ukraine is taken, what happens then? Poland? Lithuania? It is an extremely important moment, also for the future of Europe.

According to Dames, there is only one solution: "Don't be afraid and just send troops. Just confront it, no matter how scary it is. It's really terrible but it's freedom that's at stake."

Australia will fund lethal weapons for Ukraine says PM Morrison​

SYDNEY, March 1 (Reuters) - Australia has committed A$70 million ($50 million) to fund lethal defensive weapons for Ukraine, including missiles and ammunition, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said on Tuesday.
Australia has shifted from its stance last week when it said it would only fund military technical assistance.
Morrison told reporters on Tuesday the majority of the new weapons funding for Ukraine would be in the lethal category.

"We're talking missiles, we're talking ammunition, we're talking supporting them in their defence of their own homeland in Ukraine and we will be doing that in partnership with NATO."

View attachment 4QH4CMMX7ZMA5MKJ4GJUG4Y3RU.webp

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison speaks to the media at Melbourne Commonwealth Parliament Office, in Melbourne, Australia February 11, 2022. Darrian Traynor/Pool via REUTERS
He said the weapons would be delivered rapidly, but didn't disclose how.

Morrison also urged Australian citizens not travel to join Ukraine's militia in fighting against the Russian military, saying the legal position of foreign civilian combatants was unclear.

"Don't do it," he said.

Australia will commit A$35 million in humanitarian support to international organisations assisting Ukrainians with shelter, food, medical care, water and education, he said.

($1 = 1.3765 Australian dollars)

As I was just saying to someone, about 90% of the 'news' coming out of Western media and govt. is 100% bogus and can and should, after noting it, be immediately consigned to the trash can. It's all 'sound and fury, signifying nothing'. The only useful thing to pay attention to is what is happening in Ukraine and where it will end up. The US, Europe, NATO etc. etc. will do basically nothing except shout and scream. So we can safely dismiss their increasingly histrionic statements.

Wait... are you saying they won't establish a no-fly zone over Ukraine??

Last edited:
It was a comment, not an allegation. There is a difference.

Are we attempting to censor me now here through accusations and double standards as to who can say what and how of some kind? Puzzling.

Look, I'm fine with leaving the discussion if different viewpoints shared are going to result feelings you have expressed. Michael encouraged me to participate in discussion and I have. There are plenty of other great discussion topics in the forum here to focus on.

It was a sort of comment... of the paramoralistic variety. Your posts are loaded with paramoralisms and reversive blockade techniques. I don't even think you are aware of it probably due to the fact that your mind operates on selection and substitution of data. It's quite typical of the schizoid psychopath who thinks that s/he is smarter than everyone else.

Your belief appears to be that all forums, ours included, are 'talking shops' where all opinions have equal validity, regardless of how close or far they are from a reasonable and objective assessment of the available facts. You support the premise that all supposed facts (in situations such as Ukraine) are limited in their availability and can, therefore, be questioned. What you fail to understand is that we have a particular perspective on the situation in Ukraine, which is both broad and deep in its apprehension of the context in which the situation in Ukraine is happening, which is based on esoteric factors that most people never consider.

You don't even remotely understand where we have been, where we are, or where we are going.

Wait... are you saying they won't establish a no-flight zone over Ukraine??

No no no no no, not at ALL. They DEFINITELY WILL! Any day now, just wait! I got so many good feels from the media and govt. I'm really sure they really, really, really care about the Ukrainian people and this is really all about protecting the innocent people. It has nothing to do with any "geopolitics" or anything like that. I was born yesterday, so basically everything that happened before that is irrelevant to me. I live in the moment, where everything I want to believe is true is true.

Orange man bad. 2 weeks to flatten the curve, and the Russians.

NATO base in Lvov area Northwestern Ukraine

Opinions I found about this:
1. Russel "Texas" Bentley living in Donbass and Alina from Germany remaining there for the foreseeable future.
Video: DONBASS SITREP DAYZ 5 LATEST UPDATE WITH RUSSELL, ALINA AND REGIS
In this interview Russel Bentley believes the NATO will (be allowed to) establish a base in the Lvov North-Western Ukraine area. I guess it will be like Al-Tanf: nobody allowed near, just NATO.

2. Counter-opinion by the Saker:
The Russian Ministry of Defense spokesman has declared that Russia has air supremacy over the entire Ukraine.
In the meantime, the US-NATO base in Achakkov has been totally destroyed by Russian missiles, as shown on this video:
You can see a Falluja-ized NATO base in cinders in the video in this article.

Reality so far:
Apparently Polish president is not going to send planes to Ukraine. Interesting order from his bosses in US.
"President Andrzej Duda agreed to the presence in Poland of enlarged military components of the USA, Great Britain and Canada. At the same time, as noted by prof. Andrzej Zapałowski, foreign soldiers were granted police powers. This applies to the possibility of using, among others forces, handcuffs, stun guns, and even firearms in certain situations."
I'm certainly not an expert and haven't followed how it relates to current law, but it also seems to be indefinite.
Edit:
What is also worth noting is that "Polish Order" was renamed from "New Order" because of negative sentiment...

What we can expect:
Russia allowed the US to establish the Al-Tanf base in Southern Syria body-shielded by refugees and supporting ISIS.
Russia also didn't do anything against Turkey to establish a Greater Idlib ISIS Terrorist Protectorate.

Depending on Russia's decisions, later, probably by spring / early summer, a similar Hitler's "Eagle's Nest" - NATO base will be allowed to be established in Lvov/Lviv - Ukraine's North Western area, bordering Poland: this will be continually injecting pro-Nazi soldiers into Ukraine.
Do you hear how crazy this sounds? Especially regards Putin's statement about the denazification effort.

Russia rocket-attacking any new base building attempts by NATO near Lvov/Lviv logically would mean escalation toward M.A.D.

Russia allowing a NATO base would probably feel as backstabbing to the Russia-friendly people in Ukraine and of course to citizens of Donbass / Lugansk, because it would be like Russia not keeping its promise, the reason for the current operation.

This situation is like a nicely laid dinner table. Everybody is starving and sitting down expectantly. When the deliciously smelling food is served, it turns out all the plates and the food and spoons remain volcanically hot like lava, so no food can be touched or else everybody is risking severe burn injury.

No no no no no, not at ALL. They DEFINITELY WILL! Any day now, just wait! I got so many good feels from the media and govt.
Absolutely. The No-fly zone is imminent. That should be IMMINENT in capital letters. The same goes for the fighter jets, the stinger missiles, the ammunition etc. Most likely delivered imminently by airmail to a Russian controlled airport near Kiev. Alternatively the jets etc. to be delivered disassembled so the Russians don't have to disassemble them. It saves unnecessary work.
Orange man bad. 2 weeks to flatten the curve, and the Russians.
Loving it! Also 2 weeks to flatten the stock market curve after it has risen for decades.

Back
Top Bottom