Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Apparently Polish president is not going to send planes to Ukraine. Interesting order from his bosses in US.

View attachment 55766

View attachment 55767

Poland sudden law changes

As I listened to the Investigative Corona Committee's No 93 session "Concentric Circles" - there was an interview with polish soldiers (if I understood it correctly, I am not sure) - who said that the Polish president simply changed some laws in order to accomodate American, British, North Irish and Canadian Soldiers to be allowed to use weapons on Polish soil from May 2022 and onwards. It appears to have chocked quite a lot of Polish people...

the interview(s) are found in the english version, starting at 02:18:00 - but the law changes in Poland was mentioned by one soldier right at the end in those interviews, right before Edward Doud, ex Blackrock executive started to talk at around 02:55:00

Well here you have it, before it is deleted, the ranting of an old decpit demented leader, of what the world is lead to believe as the "Leader of the Free World".

President Joe Biden has stated that Russia’s Vladimir Putin “badly miscalculated” by ordering a military invasion of its neighboring state, claiming he tried to “shake the very foundations of the free world.”

“Throughout our history we’ve learned this lesson – when dictators do not pay a price for their aggression, they cause more chaos,”
Biden said at the opening of his State of the Union speech on Capitol Hill Tuesday night.

Biden further claimed that “Putin’s war was premeditated and unprovoked” as the Russian leader “rejected efforts at diplomacy” and “thought the west and NATO wouldn’t respond.”

Biden specifically singled out Ukraine's Ambassador to the US Oksana Markarova, who was seen sitting with first lady Jill Biden, for a long round of standing applause as he praised the resolve of the Ukrainian people.

“[Putin] thought he could roll into Ukraine and the world would roll over. Instead he met a wall of strength he never imagined,” the president continued. My words. Hmm! living in a world of virtual reality, or maybe spending too much time in the Metaverse

But while the US leader reiterated Washington’s unwavering support for the Kiev government and promised even more financial and military aid – he firmly rejected the idea of sending American troops to confront Russia on Ukrainian soil. Still, he boasted of a heightened military presence in the region, stating the deployments would shore up Washington's European partners.

“We have mobilized American ground forces, air squadrons, ship deployments to protect NATO countries including Poland, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia... And as I’ve made crystal clear, the United States and our allies will defend every inch of territory, that is NATO territory, with the full force of our collective power,” Biden said to another round of applause

Thought Ukraine was not NATO territory. New one on me

And the show must go on! Grab all those popcorn machines while you can for the front row seats, things are hotting up for the encore, and boy will it be a doozy, beyond imagination!.
What an absolute joke - the level of projection is off the charts. I want to puke after listening to 15 minutes of lies I had to turn it off.

I'm wondering if soon might be a good time for Russia to play that card? Of course even if it's "undeniable" there will be plenty who refuse to accept it, but I for one would love to see it. (The evidence, not the fallout of such a move)
I used to think the same thing but Putin and others have had a lot of time to do it, that and more and to do it is to reveal information that could also generate their own destruction. Putin would not throw such an irresponsible letter without considering the chaos between people but within the rules of the game, it has gradually revealed clues and that sadly there is a balance of morbid respect.

Putin has taken the time to talk about the history of Ukraine and the way in which territories were shaped and distributed during the Soviet Union, information that will reach the right people and to do the right thing with the right information. Putin is making psychopaths discover themselves little by little in their contradictions, they behave like hyenas attacking in packs until little by little after so many wounds and exhaustion, the prey however large and resistant it is, falls and is devoured.

I feel like this is the all-or-nothing time against Russia. Russia is taking all the blame for being the bad guy, the worst in the world, being singled out by psychopaths as the most psychopath among psychopaths, for avoiding the worst or postponing the inevitable another time. They are saving the world again from the Nazis even if they are accused of being the bad guys.

Putin has taken the time to talk about the history of Ukraine and the way in which territories were shaped and distributed during the Soviet Union, information that will reach the right people and to do the right thing with the right information. Putin is making psychopaths discover themselves little by little in their contradictions, they behave like hyenas attacking in packs until little by little after so many wounds and exhaustion, the prey however large and resistant it is, falls and is devoured.

I feel like this is the all-or-nothing time against Russia. Russia is taking all the blame for being the bad guy, the worst in the world, being singled out by psychopaths as the most psychopath among psychopaths, for avoiding the worst or postponing the inevitable another time. They are saving the world again from the Nazis even if they are accused of being the bad guys.
You do realize we are talking about people but not territories. Gone are the days people were identified by land territories but if anyone has wished, so be it however the minority they are.

An update on the current "Internet Situation". Not only did "the Ukraine" ask ICANN to remove all russian toplevel domains (TLDs, like ".ru") from the ICANN DNS root-servers but they also tried to have the RIPE-NCC (Europes Internet IP address Registry) remove all Russian ASN's (Autonomous System Numbers), i.e. all russian networks from the RIPE database in Amsterdam. The result would be that most russian networks would not be reachable anymore. 90% or more.

This had been refused yesterday in an official statement by the RIPE BUT RIPE also said that they must follow official EU sanctions against russia. Means if they are ordered to remove all russian networks from their database they will do so.

All russians outside Russia should prepare to not be able to reach russian websites and IT-systems hosted in Russia anymore.

If anyone wants me to explain this in more technical detail i can do so.

Last edited:

Attachments

• ukraine taxes.jpg
    ukraine taxes.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 10
This is pure "Je suis Charlie" = "I'm with / fully support the Nazi Charlie Hebdo magazine", which was victimized, probably on purpose to judge, how far the mind-programming of the masses was done then.

Now these 'dodgy diplomats' - IIRC as Team Lavrov called these creatures we see on the video" perfectly display their completed mind programming.

The people who are still plugged into the Matrix

matrix1.jpg

Immediately I had to think of the first Matrix movie, the scene where Morpheus showed to Neo a simulation of the real Matrix (simulation), in which he says to him :

Morpheus:
Look around; what is it you see; businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save - but until we do - these people are still a part of that system - and that makes them our enemy. We have to understand, most of these people, are not ready to be unplugged, and many of them are so nerd, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.

Will you listening to me, Neo ? .... .... Or were you looking at the woman in the red dress ?

View attachment MatrixScene.mp3
mp3 sound file of the Morpheus-Neo scene

I used to think the same thing but Putin and others have had a lot of time to do it, that and more and to do it is to reveal information that could also generate their own destruction. Putin would not throw such an irresponsible letter without considering the chaos between people but within the rules of the game, it has gradually revealed clues and that sadly there is a balance of morbid respect.

I agree, the fallout from such a revelation would be worse in proportion than the good it would likely affect, and if I were in the position to make such a decision I too would likely withhold such information, even if such information may "set free" those directly affected by the events in question, such as those with direct connection to ones who died in the towers that day, since 9/11 was my example. It goes to show the vast difference in types of lessons people "in power" must deal with, at least those with any conscience to speak of, such as weighing the good of a few against the good of many.

The people who are still plugged into the Matrix

View attachment 55814

Immediately I had to think of the first Matrix movie, the scene where Morpheus showed to Neo a simulation of the real Matrix (simulation), in which he says to him :

View attachment 55812
mp3 soundSfile of the Morpheus-Neo scene
Shame shame shame! The same lies that they used for the Covid, same lies now. It is revolting.

This feels worse than Covid. No one is questioning the Western news where I am. It's Putin is a monster, GUILTY as charged! We've found the bogeyman that gets all others off Scot free in the western world.
I snapped a little at work today just keeping calm enough to explain with clarity. My colleagues were calling Putin out. War monger, power crazed mad man etc etc etc, genocide! Anyway gave a bit of history about NATO/Russia. Then went on to tell them about 2014 and what's been going on since in the breakaway regions with the constant shelling and deaths.
Met with deathly silence and seven people stared at me blankly.
No one is questioning the narrative. Time for some strategic enclosure. Strange times indeed.

I know what you mean, it is very delicate out there - and as difficult as covid was, at lest there was some greater balance that gained traction, even among some of the vaccinated after they put 2 & 2 together and could see how people reacted and the harm done.

That being said, though, it is early days in this new front, and people might, one hopes, become a little more discerning after the last 2 years of BS. For instance, my partner commented on so and so she knows on FB, saying that this person commented upon a few things about Ukraine in alignment with the western narrative. However today, this same person speaks to my partner in the flesh, and without much talk, now understands that it is very convoluted in the media, and understands there is great manipulation going on while starting to grasp the depth and breadth of western Ukraine fascist controls (and their handlers) against the east, and upon Russia's doorstep.

Anyway, it is propaganda overload, and people have had enough of it - are a little more aware of the game, however the historical anti-Russian program is indeed a very deep one to get a handle on, and this will take time, if at all for many.

A good source to keep watch on is Michael Jabara Carley, who's older work can be found on SoTT.net and other sources (along with his published papers and books). Here is a tweet from today:

A few pages back I think Laura posted a link to a Cosmic Tusk article, which went a different way than I thought it was going to go. What are the chances that all the nuclear posturing going on right now is because they know an asteroid impact is going to happen soon? With the fog of war very much here already, and internet "blackouts" are occuring, this could be easily blamed on one or another nukes going off, but in reality, it would be an impact?

Back
Top Bottom