Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

En broma y solo para advertir, el video de los muertos en bolsas es una representación actuada de futuras muertes por el calentamiento global, también fue utilizado como una burla a las muertes por Covid.

Al parecer los del batallón Azov publicaron en redes que reclutarían gente en un horario determinado, los rusos como se ve fueron muy puntuales.
View attachment 55782
English text sorry:
out of joke and just to warn, the video of the dead in bags is an acted representation of future deaths from global warming, it was also used as a mockery of deaths from Covid.
Apparently those from the Azov battalion published on networks that they would recruit people at a certain time, the Russians, as can be seen, were very punctual.

Polish top-level DNS registrar started to fight disinformation. They started a list of profiles that are spreading false information:

Their Twitter profile is also posting infographics with posts marked as disinformation. For example, the one below is more or less a statement made by Putin when the operation started. RT and Sputnik seem to be banned on DNS level by my network provider (workaround is to use CloudFlare), RT disappeared from the cable TV.

By "Fighting disinformation..." they mean claiming every pro-Russia statement as a fake news. Ofc we can't know it for sure, but there are already proofs that the woman whose face was used by msm is not a real victim. Btw, we all know how media operate, so I'd be actually surprised if this beautiful photoshoot wasn't staged.
Screenshot_20220301-165344_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220301-165352_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220301-170313_Telegram.jpg

There's SO MUCH fake videos and photos on social media right now that I really don't believe anything. Anything.

For now, let me suggest some main elements on the table for fellow members to consider and discuss from my observations and assessment so far:

1) Russia would not typically agree to sit down and talk if they felt their invasion progress was going according to plan (see: the failure to back door Kiyv with Air Mobile Special Forces). Russian doctrine is to never look weak and to always push through on mission objectives until they are completed, and then talk from a position of overpowering strength and leverage.

2) In spite of what is being observed from force location maps shared online, Russian objectives were clearly centered on quick over-run and capture of Kiyv. Again Russian doctrine is to cut off the head of the opposition, in order to hasten control. At the same time, Russian doctrine is to hit everywhere at once to try to spread out defense responses. For this conflict, that means fast capture of Kiyv and the leadership, installation of a military governor and then work to consolidate gains while spreading out Ukraine defenses with wide attacks on all sides.

Russian military doctrine generally follows a strategy of lighting fast combined arms action to quickly overwhelm an opposing force. Generally, this means they want to set up forward mobile air bridges behind enemy lines, to distract and weaken while a main assault over land progresses, and do so within the first 72 hours while ground forces keep pressure on the attacking front. This did not happen, and the main northern forces of Russia are now bogged down in multi-mile long convoys sitting, waiting for new orders and possibly resupply.

3) Ukraine wants the Russians to stop and go back home and leave them alone. And they appear to be quite capable of forcing their will in this regard to some extent by fighting rather than caving to Russian demands.

4) I do not think the talks will result in both parties agreeing to disagree, or reach a peace and return to their starting points though. Russia is likely agreeing to meet to buy time as they regroup and change tactics and strategy. Ukraine is in full defensive posture and will apparently fight to the end, but if talks can resolve things they are willing to talk. But Ukraine is also buying time here as the EU begins to send them needed supplies and defensive weaponry so that they are not fighting Russians with sticks and stones. Putin's anger and rage on full display this last week, sends a clear signal that he is the wild card here and he does have the control here to bring it all down in a massive conflict if he chooses.

So both sides need to reckon with where they are at this point in time and I do not expect either side to back down. but I do hope I am wrong in my assessment. Unfortunately, if conflict continues, it will be street by street in the cities, and frankly the Russians currently do not have sufficient troops to win at this. Generally speaking you need a 5 to 1 superiority in forces and manpower to successfully assault a city in defensive posture with determined defenders. The Russians have a very tough nut to crack here now.

5) My bottom line assessment is Russia expected to win quickly and on the "cheap". By this I mean they did not expect their combined arms actions to stall so quickly and they also did not use the best of the Russian units in their OoB. Further, it is pretty clear that even the Russain Special forces were not Russian Spetsnaz, but rather Chechen Special Forces units (not that they are any less brutal or capable, just more easily replaced). Further, photos of captured Russian troops that I have observed from credible sources shows them to be largely ethnic minority units, not mainline Russian forces.

6) Full mobilization alerts ordered by Putin for all Russian armed forces yesterday, to me signals that Putin may be ready to roll the dice and go all in with first line Russian troops, after softening up the Ukrainians with second line forces that we currently see in play. If so, then Russia is definitely just meeting to buy time, to allow forces well inside Russia to redeploy.

7) Russian strategy is somewhat hampered by the fact that Russia does not want to destroy Ukraine in the process of invasion, but rather to take control through quick mobile action in force and to limit destruction of property, infrastructure, and people. Clearly, the Ukraine disagrees and is willing to stand their ground and make Russia fight for every inch of territory.
Excuse me, what is this nonsense? Your thoughts have nothing to do with the reality of what is happening between Russia and Ukraine.

You know that I am from Russia and you know that I was extremely negative about Putin until very recently. But even I have to admit that:

1) NOT Putin organized a military conflict in the Donbas, but the militarists of Ukraine
2) IT IS NOT Putin who has been killing Russians (thousands of civilian victims, including 110 children) in the Donbass for EIGHT years, but the militarists of Ukraine
3) NOT Putin BOYCOTTED the Minsk agreements for eight years, but the militarists of Ukraine.
4) It must be admitted that Putin turned out to be an EXTREMELY patient person who tried to PEACELY negotiate with the militarists of Ukraine all these EIGHT years.
5) In 2022, in January and February, Putin gave another 1,000,000,000 chances to negotiate a PEACEFUL agreement with Ukraine, but they didn’t even want to hear him. Instead, the militarists of Ukraine began to kill even more civilians in the Donbas, using RZSO and heavy weapons prohibited by all conventions.
6) After all 1000000000 requests of Putin to negotiate peacefully with Ukraine were IGNORED, he gave a few more chances to end everything peacefully - to no avail.
7) A few days before the start of the military operation on February 24, Putin WARNED the EU, USA, NATO that Russia wants to STOP the Russian genocide in Ukraine. - We saw how European embassies were hastily transferred from Kyiv to the very west of Ukraine, to Lvov. Putin let them all leave in peace, because. he didn't want victims. There was no "aggressive and lightning-fast" strategy for Russia, because. many have been informed about what will be and when it will be
8) After the start of the special operation, Russia GUARANTEED life to every Ukrainian soldier if he laid down his arms. Civilians were carefully guarded, trying to minimize the number of victims as much as possible. This is unprecedented humanism in the history of military conflicts. We have seen the Americans and NATO carpet-bomb the territories they invade. None of this is even close now in Ukraine.
9) After Russia practically encircled Kyiv, PUTIN TWICE STOPPED his troops and REQUESTED peace talks to stop the war, still trying to avoid unnecessary casualties.

Russia does not and never had a goal to destroy Ukraine or take it at any cost in a short time, destroying the population.
It seems to me that you there in the West are very fond of "goals" and "doctrines", forgetting about people. Everything that is happening there now, of course, is a tragedy.

At the moment, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation says that Ukraine is completely cut off from the Sea of Azov.
756461484289703.png

I'm not speaking for Joe here but I think he means the guy is just swinging from his 'America' hip and therefore his biases come through loud and clear clouding everything he thinks and says.

An observation on my part which will not be welcomed by some I am sure. Plus a few questions to ponder:
The vibe of this thread at the moment is decidedly one of biases coming through loud and clear. Surprising, but then again I am freshly back on focus about all things C related.

To a certain extent, I get it as conflict almost always stirs up passions in human beings, even when they are not directly involved in said conflict. Human beings generally do not sit on sidelines and stay quiet, they express and or get involved. That said, human beings are generally speaking easily triggered by events that are actually beyond their control to in any way influence.

It is an important topic for sure, and worthy of attention and discussion. But it feels a bit nonsensical to me for so many posts centered on trying to pitch clearly faked screen shots, videos, reports from various unknowns who are clearly running a 15 minutes of fame performance, media, simply because if fits their own viewpoint.

Is it really necessary to post clearly faked photos? What purpose does that serve, other than perhaps self validation of personal feelings on the conflict?

Is it necessary to be so easily triggered by efforts on all sides right now to try to spin a biased narrative? How does that help cool things down and support an end to the conflict? Or is it that the conflict is being rooted for and cheered on from deep inside peoples hearts, which does come across in some posts?

One thing I have always admired about the work Laura and team have persistently done over the years is staying focused on the work at hand, and early on putting up a philosophical wall about war and conflict not being what Cassiopaea is about. So why are we transplanting the conflict into what feels like a running series of tit-for-tat photo competitions here at Cassiopaea? Is this really the focus here now days? I don't believe so, but given current observations, I think it is a fair question to ask.

I encourage everyone to be mindful that intelligence services are feverishly at work trying to pull and spin the public in all different directions. In the modern era of internet connectivity conflict via memes and drama is being weaponized to extend the conflict from local ground events to worldwide. Let me give two examples to convey my concern here:

Example 1: the now famous short video of Zelensky saying he does not need a ride, he needs weapons really wound up the thread. Did you ever stop to consider that it was either CIA or MI6 that set that all up? Think about it for a few minutes, before reacting, and let me explain. The whole world was waiting to see if Zelensky would skip town and leave Ukrainians to their own fate. A perfect platform of expectation to run a propaganda play. By setting this up so it was on video and easily and widely propagated, it sent two clear messages into the world: 1) he's no quitter, and he stands and leads his country (aka no repeat of Afghanistan last year). 2) it is a platform for reaching the world with appeals for help in defending their country. They made him effectively a hero (or fool, depending on ones personal viewpoint and side taking in the conflict) They created a symbol of defiance and fortitude and it immediately energized the Ukrainian people to dig in and resist.

Example 2: the photo, clearly photoshopped, of Zelensky allegedly holding up a soccer shirt with a nazi symbol on it. I mean, really? It was quickly debunked with evidence that it was photoshopped, which is a credit to some members in the discussion. The real question though is what exactly made it feel good to simply put that up, as is, without first veifying if it was true or disinformation? I don't know the specific sourcing, but it is obvious to me that there was one or more intelligence services behind pushing this out into the internet. It poor quality leads me to believe though it was by 3rd party actors sponsored by FSB interests, as it completely fits the current Putin narrative.

While actual discussion and assessing the current conflict is fine in my view, as it needs serious discussion, the current high energy observed in folks scouring the internet and media to find stories, reports, opinions, and personalities that they can then disparage and make fun of, seems wasted energy. It is also playing directly into the hands of the controllers, because they actually want human on human conflict, at all levels, and most especially the soft perpetual conflicts via internet.

Consider this please (or don't, free will after all): The internet is a two edged sword, meaning that it can be used for positive or negative motives. It requires more mindful consideration than just allowing it to tug on each persons personal feelings, emotions, and triggers (we all have them after all). Do you want the internet to control you, or do you want to be in control of the internet (from a personal participation perspective). Is the internet nourishment for you, or is it more like candy for the emotions?

I have no skin in this conflict, so please do not mistake my comments for someone who is taking sides here. I'm not. It is painful to watch needless destruction and loss of life, at least for me. It's painful to see some people demonstrate glee about it. I don't live in Europe, so I am not a participant in all the various historically driven nationalistic energies I see now days in Europe. We have our hands full in the US with all the silly circular never ending soft conflicts between various factions, so I understand that it is a reality in human nature. The whole world is a train wreck for the most part at the moment and this conflict may trigger a broader conflict if all parties do not keep themselves grounded. Is that what you want to feed with your energies? Are we on a path to worship Kali or something?

Thanks for listening. Cheers. ✌️

Not sure if this has been shared already but I found the latest post by The Saker to be very insightful in that it explains the difference in mentality between the Russians and Westerners and why the current situation presents an opportunity to completely re-structure the Russian economy. The transcript that The Saker quotes is from Andrei Bezrukov, one of the Russian spies that was expelled from the US together with Anna Chapman, that has since been teaching and appearing on Russian TV.
Before reading the following, I am not adding to political understanding, just recalling personal time spent in Moscow in 1990. So no need to read all this, memories of an old woman looking back!

In Moscow in 1990 for 2 weeks, guest of Russia/France/Quebec film company, friend had a role. I see in mind's eye the faces of people on the underground. I had never seen such open faces, I think of paintings of saints, those kind of open faces, especially the young people, young couples. The dignity compared to us passengers on the TTC in Toronto. Also, people were suffering then, lots of gang activity in evidence, police chasing some young man through the streets, lining up all day for a little piece of meat. As we got to know the Russians who had roles in the film, we were stunned at the humour, at every moment. They said the sense of humour got them through. It was brutally cold.

We were also surprised at their understanding of English literature. I believe they knew more about it than we did.

I also remember the tent city outside the Kremlin grounds. The trucker convoy in Ottawa reminded me of these people who camped out in protest. We couldn't find out because of language what the people were protesting, but I remember, like the trucker convoy, one middle-aged man beaming and laughing with us.

I also experienced the most generous, kind, fun meeting with an old man who spent the afternoon taking me to the Stanislavsky House Museum. It had a death mask of Beethovan over one of the dooreways which was stunning in itself. I had been lost on the subway and this man and I had no common language other than I said 'Stanislavsky', I guess I was trying to find my way to that museum. I got a full guided tour, he would take no money. We walked all over, even past The Moscow Arts Theatre.

I have nothing political to add, but am following all the articles here. But I feel I stand with Russia. Which has surprised me.

Excuse me, what is this nonsense? Your thoughts have nothing to do with the reality of what is happening between Russia and Ukraine.

You know that I am from Russia and you know that I was extremely negative about Putin until very recently. But even I have to admit that:

1) NOT Putin organized a military conflict in the Donbas, but the militarists of Ukraine
2) IT IS NOT Putin who has been killing Russians (thousands of civilian victims, including 110 children) in the Donbass for EIGHT years, but the militarists of Ukraine
3) NOT Putin BOYCOTTED the Minsk agreements for eight years, but the militarists of Ukraine.
4) It must be admitted that Putin turned out to be an EXTREMELY patient person who tried to PEACELY negotiate with the militarists of Ukraine all these EIGHT years.
5) In 2022, in January and February, Putin gave another 1,000,000,000 chances to negotiate a PEACEFUL agreement with Ukraine, but they didn’t even want to hear him. Instead, the militarists of Ukraine began to kill even more civilians in the Donbas, using RZSO and heavy weapons prohibited by all conventions.
6) After all 1000000000 requests of Putin to negotiate peacefully with Ukraine were IGNORED, he gave a few more chances to end everything peacefully - to no avail.
7) A few days before the start of the military operation on February 24, Putin WARNED the EU, USA, NATO that Russia wants to STOP the Russian genocide in Ukraine. - We saw how European embassies were hastily transferred from Kyiv to the very west of Ukraine, to Lvov. Putin let them all leave in peace, because. he didn't want victims. There was no "aggressive and lightning-fast" strategy for Russia, because. many have been informed about what will be and when it will be
8) After the start of the special operation, Russia GUARANTEED life to every Ukrainian soldier if he laid down his arms. Civilians were carefully guarded, trying to minimize the number of victims as much as possible. This is unprecedented humanism in the history of military conflicts. We have seen the Americans and NATO carpet-bomb the territories they invade. None of this is even close now in Ukraine.
9) After Russia practically encircled Kyiv, PUTIN TWICE STOPPED his troops and REQUESTED peace talks to stop the war, still trying to avoid unnecessary casualties.

Russia does not and never had a goal to destroy Ukraine or take it at any cost in a short time, destroying the population.
It seems to me that you there in the West are very fond of "goals" and "doctrines", forgetting about people. Everything that is happening there now, of course, is a tragedy.

At the moment, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation says that Ukraine is completely cut off from the Sea of Azov.
756461484289703.png

Quick note: ridicule does not work on me. Never has, never will.

I thank you for sharing your viewpoint. All viewpoints deserve to be listened to and considered in a discussion.

Update(10:53amET): Russia's military is urging civilians to leave areas near Ukrainian army bases and communications facilities in Kiev, warning that it is now conducting strikes against these specified targets.

"In order to suppress information attacks against Russia, the technological facilities of the SBU and the 72nd main PSO center in Kyiv will be hit with high-precision weapons," the Russian MoD statement said according to TASS. "We call on Ukrainian citizens attracted by Ukrainian nationalists to carry out provocations against Russia, as well as residents of Kyiv living near relay nodes leave their homes."

Based on widely circulating footage, it appears the invading Russian forces have begun to take out communications towers and antennas, as well as Ukrainian military infrastructure - also amid continuing reports that residential areas are increasingly under threat amid the siege of Kiev.

So these are barbarians ???

Enjoy this CNN satire cloaked as News

Within 48 hours of the initiation of a Russian military campaign in neighbouring Ukraine, footage emerged of a Ukrainian airfield showing six MiG-29 fighters seriously damaged by a single Russian missile strike. The missile used was reportedly a Russian Navy 3M14 Kalibr, which is deployed by a wide range of ships from light Buyan-M Class corvettes to 24,000 ton Borei Class nuclear powered attack submarines. It was specified at the beginning of operations that Ukrainian aircraft and air defence sites would be made priority targets, with footage of destroyed MiG-29s appearing to be the first sign of the effectiveness of such a campaign. The loss of six MiG-29s represents a very considerable blow to Ukrainian air power, with the country fielding approximately 30 MiG-29s in total meaning those destroyed from one missile strike represent one fifth of the fleet. The Ukrainian Air Force also fields a similar number of heavier and more capable Su-27 fighters, although with one lost to friendly fire, another fleeing to neighbouring Romania, and significant further losses reported but unconfirmed in the first 24 hours, the fleet’s ability to operate beyond basic small patrols of major cities remains highly limited. The Su-27 notably requires more maintenance and longer runways than the MiG-29 to operate, which leaves it more vulnerable in a conflict where Ukraine’s airfields are being targeted with impunity

Last edited:
An observation on my part which will not be welcomed by some I am sure. Plus a few questions to ponder:
The vibe of this thread at the moment is decidedly one of biases coming through loud and clear. Surprising, but then again I am freshly back on focus about all things C related.

To a certain extent, I get it as conflict almost always stirs up passions in human beings, even when they are not directly involved in said conflict. Human beings generally do not sit on sidelines and stay quiet, they express and or get involved. That said, human beings are generally speaking easily triggered by events that are actually beyond their control to in any way influence.

It is an important topic for sure, and worthy of attention and discussion. But it feels a bit nonsensical to me for so many posts centered on trying to pitch clearly faked screen shots, videos, reports from various unknowns who are clearly running a 15 minutes of fame performance, media, simply because if fits their own viewpoint.

Is it really necessary to post clearly faked photos? What purpose does that serve, other than perhaps self validation of personal feelings on the conflict?

Is it necessary to be so easily triggered by efforts on all sides right now to try to spin a biased narrative? How does that help cool things down and support an end to the conflict? Or is it that the conflict is being rooted for and cheered on from deep inside peoples hearts, which does come across in some posts?

One thing I have always admired about the work Laura and team have persistently done over the years is staying focused on the work at hand, and early on putting up a philosophical wall about war and conflict not being what Cassiopaea is about. So why are we transplanting the conflict into what feels like a running series of tit-for-tat photo competitions here at Cassiopaea? Is this really the focus here now days? I don't believe so, but given current observations, I think it is a fair question to ask.

I encourage everyone to be mindful that intelligence services are feverishly at work trying to pull and spin the public in all different directions. In the modern era of internet connectivity conflict via memes and drama is being weaponized to extend the conflict from local ground events to worldwide. Let me give two examples to convey my concern here:

Example 1: the now famous short video of Zelensky saying he does not need a ride, he needs weapons really wound up the thread. Did you ever stop to consider that it was either CIA or MI6 that set that all up? Think about it for a few minutes, before reacting, and let me explain. The whole world was waiting to see if Zelensky would skip town and leave Ukrainians to their own fate. A perfect platform of expectation to run a propaganda play. By setting this up so it was on video and easily and widely propagated, it sent two clear messages into the world: 1) he's no quitter, and he stands and leads his country (aka no repeat of Afghanistan last year). 2) it is a platform for reaching the world with appeals for help in defending their country. They made him effectively a hero (or fool, depending on ones personal viewpoint and side taking in the conflict) They created a symbol of defiance and fortitude and it immediately energized the Ukrainian people to dig in and resist.

Example 2: the photo, clearly photoshopped, of Zelensky allegedly holding up a soccer shirt with a nazi symbol on it. I mean, really? It was quickly debunked with evidence that it was photoshopped, which is a credit to some members in the discussion. The real question though is what exactly made it feel good to simply put that up, as is, without first veifying if it was true or disinformation? I don't know the specific sourcing, but it is obvious to me that there was one or more intelligence services behind pushing this out into the internet. It poor quality leads me to believe though it was by 3rd party actors sponsored by FSB interests, as it completely fits the current Putin narrative.

While actual discussion and assessing the current conflict is fine in my view, as it needs serious discussion, the current high energy observed in folks scouring the internet and media to find stories, reports, opinions, and personalities that they can then disparage and make fun of, seems wasted energy. It is also playing directly into the hands of the controllers, because they actually want human on human conflict, at all levels, and most especially the soft perpetual conflicts via internet.

Consider this please (or don't, free will after all): The internet is a two edged sword, meaning that it can be used for positive or negative motives. It requires more mindful consideration than just allowing it to tug on each persons personal feelings, emotions, and triggers (we all have them after all). Do you want the internet to control you, or do you want to be in control of the internet (from a personal participation perspective). Is the internet nourishment for you, or is it more like candy for the emotions?

I have no skin in this conflict, so please do not mistake my comments for someone who is taking sides here. I'm not. It is painful to watch needless destruction and loss of life, at least for me. It's painful to see some people demonstrate glee about it. I don't live in Europe, so I am not a participant in all the various historically driven nationalistic energies I see now days in Europe. We have our hands full in the US with all the silly circular never ending soft conflicts between various factions, so I understand that it is a reality in human nature. The whole world is a train wreck for the most part at the moment and this conflict may trigger a broader conflict if all parties do not keep themselves grounded. Is that what you want to feed with your energies? Are we on a path to worship Kali or something?

Seeing all the lies is FUN despite the context in which we are... one or another false video has been uploaded (myself included), but it seems to me that the noise has decreased and at least it is not categorically affirmed that certain videos are true, I think that almost no one, for example, believed enough in the Nazi photo of Zelensky and it was more like a game, we have come a long way to doubt now or not to try to see things more coldly... the general analysis of the situation and how the reality of this world IS, it is more or less clear.
By the way, and despite the fact that it remains to be seen, let us not doubt for a moment that this situation will be taken advantage of by the deep state for its own agendas as much as they can.

Last edited:
Seeing all the lies is FUN despite the context in which we are... one or another false video has been uploaded (myself included), but it seems to me that the noise has decreased and at least it is not categorically affirmed that certain videos are true, I think that almost no one, for example, believed enough in the Nazi photo of Zelensky and it was more like a game, we have come a long way to doubt now or not to try to see things more coldly... the general analysis of the situation and how the reality of this world IS, it is more or less clear.
By the way, and despite the fact that it remains to be seen, let us not doubt for a moment that this situation will be taken advantage of by the deep state for its own agendas.
Understood. 🙂

I am under no illusions at all about the manipulation at hand by the controllers. 👍 Which is actually what inspired my latest comment.

Everything right now is smoke and mirrors. And it is escalating, which is a concern. Fog of war is alive and well on the net, as it is on the field.

I expect one of Putin's objectives here was to further undermine Nato and the broader EU. But it appears to have had the opposite effect.
Once he rattled his rhetorical nuclear saber, things really moved quickly and EU nations closed ranks (even Germany). And the Swiss stepped off of their long standing neutrality as well and took a side which is astonishing. Putin essentially re-unified NATO and EU with his actions here, as he got more blustery and amped up the rhetoric, this time EU took him seriously.

This is speculation on my part of course but observing Putin in the lead up to the conflict appeared almost as if he was under a mind control influence of some kind. This leads me to believe that the controllers are working all sides of this particular conflict for outcomes that have nothing at all to do with Ukraine, or Russia, or EU. They want absolute control of all the playing pieces and use a wide range of sophisticated methods to do so. It is one of the reasons I am advising caution about following and propagating the disinformation candy that is proliferating across the internet right now. The controllers are working all the angles on this one, and that could mean some rather drastic outcomes.

If however Putin is serious with his nuclear posturing, then that should give everyone pause. If I lived in EU right now, I would be checking my Go-Kit and emergency supplies, and be ready for anything. Even a limited nuclear exchange (Ukraine has no nukes) between parties would effectively crush the world economy in the side effects. Given the rest of the world has chosen to conduct economic warfare against Russia over this conflict, a cornered and perhaps mind influenced Putin might decide to take the entire world economy down through nuclear conflict.

Last edited:
Understood. 🙂

I am under no illusions at all about the manipulation at hand by the controllers. 👍 Which is actually what inspired my latest comment.

Everything right now is smoke and mirrors. And it is escalating, which is a concern. Fog of war is alive and well on the net, as it is on the field.

I expect one of Putin's objectives here was to further undermine Nato and the broader EU. But it appears to have had the opposite effect.
Once he rattled his rhetorical nuclear saber, things really moved quickly and EU nations closed ranks (even Germany). And the Swiss stepped off of their long standing neutrality as well and took a side which is astonishing.

This is speculation on my part of course but observing Putin in the lead up to the conflict appeared almost as if he was under a mind control influence of some kind. This leads me to believe that the controllers are working all sides of this particular conflict for outcomes that have nothing at all to do with Ukraine, or Russia, or EU. They want absolute control of all the playing pieces and use a wide range of sophisticated methods to do so. It is one of the reasons I am advising caution about following and propagating the disinformation candy that is proliferating across the internet right now. The controllers are working all the angles on this one, and that could mean some rather drastic outcomes.

If however Putin is serious with his nuclear posturing, then that should give everyone pause. If I lived in EU right now, I would be checking my Go-Kit and emergency supplies, and be ready for anything. Even a limited nuclear exchange (Ukraine has no nukes) between parties would effectively crush the world economy in the side effects.
It is not over, but it could not be any other way, I do not believe that Putin believed that he was really going to leave NATO in a bad light in the eyes of all, the veil will take time to fall and it is part of the lessons of many, in others it will never fall ... regarding Putin's mind control, the idea also crossed my mind, but due to the actions of the Russian army I really think it's just a difficult situation and they are handling it very professionally... the events of this world have to advance, we will not always be in such comfortable or easy positions... in any case, keep your mind open.
Enjoy the show as much as you can.

It is not over, but it could not be any other way, I do not believe that Putin believed that he was really going to leave NATO in a bad light in the eyes of all, the veil will take time to fall and it is part of the lessons of many, in others it will never fall ... regarding Putin's mind control, the idea also crossed my mind, but due to the actions of the Russian army I really think it's just a difficult situation and they are handling it very professionally... the events of this world have to advance, we will not always be in such comfortable or easy positions... in any case, keep your mind open.
Enjoy the show as much as you can.
The uncharacteristically slow advance by the Russian forces, in spite of many weeks of preparation and Ukraine taking active measures to slow their progress, leads me to believe that the Russian military leadership might be less enamored with their orders, but still must follow them. By this I mean there are many ways to slow-walk military action and maneuver to the extent they can get away with it without being ordered removed from command and shot.

Russian military doctrine is all centered around fast moving mobile combined arms operations. It does not matter if it is a company sized incursion somewhere by Russian Special Forces or division level maneuver, the doctrine remains the same. What they vary is the actual TO&B for each encounter. They have modernized weapons and training over recent decades, but they have not significantly modified doctrine.

The overnight artillery shelling of the most Russian friendly of major cities (Kharkiv) in Ukraine to me indicates there have been some commanders relieved in the field and more compliant commanders are in place now and are following normal doctrine. Initially, Russia tried to get the cities citizens to side with Russia and turn on Ukraine military forces. They did not, which was a bit of a raised eyebrow event to me. Add this to the list of mistaken assumptions on Putins part, in my view. Putin never used to make silly mistakes like this, which further reinforces my concerns that the controllers have their hooks deeply into him now.

Hee Grape. We want to know what is happening. If there is something i think is missing, i will add that.
So, it saves a lot of time searching through ankle deep desinformation, tweets, boring stuff etc.
Sometimes info is buried and dug up for here. Sometimes i get new sources to visit here.
Just because something is posted doesn't mean i have to believe it. Always there is 'suspended belief',
new data goes in my head or HD, but is stored on a heap until it fits somewhere becoming information.

The uncharacteristically slow advance by the Russian forces, in spite of many weeks of preparation and Ukraine taking active measures to slow their progress, leads me to believe that the Russian military leadership might be less enamored with their orders, but still must follow them. By this I mean there are many ways to slow-walk military action and maneuver to the extent they can get away with it without being ordered removed from command and shot.

Russian military doctrine is all centered around fast moving mobile combined arms operations. It does not matter if it is a company sized incursion somewhere by Russian Special Forces or division level maneuver, the doctrine remains the same. What they vary is the actual TO&B for each encounter. They have modernized weapons and training over recent decades, but they have not significantly modified doctrine.

The overnight artillery shelling of the most Russian friendly of major cities (Kharkiv) in Ukraine to me indicates there have been some commanders relieved in the field and more compliant commanders are in place now and are following normal doctrine. Initially, Russia tried to get the cities citizens to side with Russia and turn on Ukraine military forces. They did not, which was a bit of a raised eyebrow event to me. Add this to the list of mistaken assumptions on Putins part, in my view. Putin never used to make silly mistakes like this, which further reinforces my concerns that the controllers have their hooks deeply into him now.
Nobody really ever wants to desert and even more so with a climate of so much uncertainty and promises... that the operation had to be fast in all its phases is misinformation, because we don't know... until now it differs a lot from this:
Screenshot_20220301-142358_Chrome.jpg
And let's not forget that this is above all a war, horrible things will be seen.

Back
Top Bottom